• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tentacle Star

Tentacle Star

Diana the Anthro-Siamese wandered happily through the park. She'd seen a star come down just behind some trees and she was eager to bring it home with her. She scrambled over some trees that had fallen in the landing. She was puzzled, that sure didn't looking like a star to her. It was almond shaped and metallic. She crawled forward and nervously pawed it. Her claws clicked on it. Diana frowned, it was much too big to carry home. She paced around it wondering what to do when she heard a sound inside. Shuffling forward she pressed her ear to its cold side. A growling and grunting came from within. Diana purred back at in hope of communicating and pressed her ear to the side again. It was silent inside now. She whimpered and listened again, wondering where the noise had gone.

Poor Diana was unsuspecting that just behind her was where the noisemaker did now lie. She felt something smooth brush her leg and she absentmindedly reached back to brush it away only to have whatever it was wrap around her wrist and pull her onto her back. She found herself staring up into a pair of big black wide eyes. She cooed at it, greeting the stranger. It blinked at her, multiple eyelids coming together like a star. She looked the stranger over. It appeared to be a 'he', humanoid for the waist up with large round black eyes and many sharp teeth. His skin was a blend of periwinkle and lavender. But instead of legs he was supported on many long smooth writhing tentacles. He stood over her, taking her in as well.

Then he gave something sort of like a smile, showing teeth without curving his mouth up the ends and gave a sound imitating her purr. She purred back and gave at little lick at the air in his direction since she couldn't reach him. He tried again with the purr and succeeded in a more authentic sound. Then he leaned forward and his tentacles spread out toward her, reach and feeling over her body. Some grasped and fondled her breasts, running over the nipples and hardening them. Diana gave a small gasp and lightly tried to struggle.

The tentacles descended on her. They grasped her limbs and pulled them away from her body. She let out a cry but no one could hear her in the empty park. His tentacles began exploring her wet sex, gently pulling apart the lips and peaking inside. She noticed a swollen sack dangling at the center of his cluster of tentacles; it was full of a white liquid and very large.

Then his tentacles plunged into her pussy and she cried out with pain as they forced her open until she felt she would tear. A few more that couldn't make it into her pussy but had collected some of her juices pushed into her ass and a particularly thick tentacle forced its way into her mouth. Diana got out a whimper around it's thickness before a thick tasty fluid began to leak from the tentacle and she sucked on it. She gave a gasp and arched her back when she felt the tentacles stuffed into her sex explode with cum. They were packed in so tight that no cum could leak out and she felt her abdomen swell with pressure as it forced its way into her uterus.

The tentacles pumped in and out of her, loading cum into her wet sex. The alien watched her intently, breathing deeply as it filled her with its seed. She groaned as she drank the nutritious liquid seeping into her mouth. Diana came as he loaded her up with cum. Arching and twisting against his hold, the climax making her pussy tighter and tighter mixing the pain and pleasure together.

When the alien's sack was empty he withdrew the tentacles from Diana's ass and pussy. Her abdomen was swollen as if she was nearly full term with a large litter. The orgasms has left her weak and tired, only able to suck on the last tentacle left in her mouth as the alien gathered her in a mass of tentacles and carried her within the spaceship. He placed her in a cage and withdrew the last tentacle before she fell into a weakened sleep. ~ When Diana awoke her engorged abdomen had furthered extended and was heavy enough that she struggled just to get to her knees. How long had passed, days? She whimpered from behind the cage bars and the alien appeared and looked in at her. He offered her the same thick tentacle she'd sucked on before and she whimpered with hunger, sticking out her tongue in an attempt to reach the food source. He opened the cage and she stumbled out toward him. She drank greedily from him and he stroked her as she fed. His eyes seemed caring despite her captivity. When she was finished he lead her to a machine and helped her up onto a bed where she lay down.

When he strapped her in place she got nervous. The machine hummed to life and moved back and forth over her. The alien watched a screen she couldn't see, eagerly tapping the screen. She whimpered and he absentmindedly stroked her cheek with a tentacle. Then he pressed something and a thick probe descended from the ceiling. The alien loaded it with a small bag of liquid and placed it at her pussy lips. Diana whimpered and struggled against the bonds. The alien returned to the screen and rapidly pressed it.

The probe suddenly rammed into her. She screamed as it pumped into her methodically. It lessened its roughness with a few button presses from the alien and soon she found herself panting with pleasure. Her juices drenched the probe's head and the bed beneath her. It began to swell inside her, blocking off all exit when it shot its fluid inside her. Diana moaned as her abdomen distended further. Her breathing came in panted gasps and her tongue lolled from her mouth. Her body ached as it swelled with tightness and her usually thick fluffy fur was spread thin over her taunt orb.

The alien stroked her fullness before unbinding her from the bed. He seemed intent on her dripping sex as he carried her to a pillow strewn nest of bedding. After he lay her on her back he quickly spread her legs and stuffed her full of his tentacle. She gasped at the sudden penetration but was unable to escape because of the massive mound that was her abdomen. His tentacles twisted inside her, sending the most amazing sensations though her body. He seemed to be playing with her cervix. Suddenly he pushed a tentacle through and Diana gasped, expecting pain to explode from her pelvis. But there was no pain, and she could feel as the alien reached farther into her womb. The liquid from the machine must've been some type of anesthetic.

Then the mass of Diana's womb seemed to contract and she gave a high pitched gasp. The alien withdrew from her and wrapped his tentacles around her legs, holding them open. She groaned as her huge globe contracted again. She whimpered as something large pressed against the inside of her cervix. Fluids began to seep from her, wetting the bedding beneath her. Another contraction hit, focusing her mind on whatever was inside her. With a moan she began to bear down, each push contracting her massive belly. The alien was eager, holding her lips open so he could peek inside her. Diana pushed again, beginning to move whatever it was through her cervix. It was moving inside her, bringing her a strange pleasure. She gave another push and the sensation and it slide from her cervix to her vaginal open made her moan in ecstasy. It began to crown, pushing her folds open. Her opening became tight as she pushed it forth. The alien caught it as it slide from her and pulled it from her making her gasp. He held it put, a small squirming tentacle creature like him.

Diana had only a moment to stare at the child before another contraction hit her. She groaned, pushing another creature toward her cervix. She was panting already; her orb was enormous and had hardly decreased with one child removed. She clutched her swollen womb, pushing her next child partly through her cervix. It was tight inside her and she felt stretched. The alien looked on almost greedily, reaching in with a tentacle to feel her progress. Her insides were filled and her mind was absorbed with labor. The tightness grew as the next child crowned at her cervix and Diana panted. This one seemed larger than the last and the slipper liquids that had helped the first one along were lessened. She pushed again, her child filling her vagina from the inside. The tightness on her vaginal lips did hurt; perhaps the anesthesia had only been applied deep inside her where it was more needed. She panted, her pregnant mass contracting and tightening out of her control. She pushed again, bringing her second child to crowning. Her vagina felt so full and stretched, the pain accenting just how stuffed it was. With a groan she brought the next child to crowning. A splash of juices accompanied it as it slid from her.

Diana stared at her swollen belly, now a somewhat more manageable size. Perhaps only two more she guessed as she rolled onto her side to rest. The next contraction caught her completely by surprise.. The third child pushed urgently on her insides. She pulled her knees up against her heavy belly and began pushing in earnest. She whimpered as she felt the child inside her began to move through her cervix. It was coming out tentacles first, causing it to panic. She could feel it writhing inside her. The sensation was pleasurable, but the contractions were so quick she could barely enjoy it. She groaned in struggle as she tried to push the child through her cervix. She panted and growled in frustration, feeling her insides stretch to their limit. She pushed harder, feeling the anesthetic beginning to wear off. With scream from Dian and a sudden slip the third child shot out of her cervix and a few of its tentacles poked out of her pussy, flailing in distress. The alien quickly pulled it from her body with a sound like the release of suction.

Diana crawled to her hands and knees as the contractions forced her last child to her cervix. She felt tears streak down her face as pain began to return to her body. She crawled to the wall and gripped part of it to support her upper half, hoping gravity would help her with the last child. She began to push, grunting and gritting her teeth and her cervix began to part. She struggled, the slippery juices now drained from her. She spread her legs farther, bearing down on the child and feeling her vaginal path slowly being filled with its writhing tentacles. She gasped as the child seemed to slow and stop inside her, pain coming back to her as she struggled. She whined and pushed, unable to move the last child from her body. The alien suddenly was behind her, caressing her heaviness and reaching up inside her. She felt him make contact with the child and slowly begin to pull as she pushed. No bones in the alien creatures meant no harm to the child would come, but Diana was more concerned with ridding her body of it. She continued to push and struggle, the alien gently pulling as they made progress. Her insides being painfully stretched as the child passed though her cervix and began to crown at her opening. She took in a deep breath and gave one final push as the child stretched her to her fullest and then came free. Then Diana collapsed into an exhausted sleep.

When Diana awoke she was back in the park next to a crater. It looked like the crater the spaceship had landed in, but the ship was gone. She struggled to her feet, her female parts sore and her legs hardly able to hold her. As she struggled to walk home she decided that someone else could have the next falling star that fell in town.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tentacle Star

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds