Tequila Night

Stopping just for a second Kerry pulls her hips onto his lap as he sits back on the floor. She puts her feet on the floor and Kerry puts his hands under her to lift her up and then set her back down continuing to fuck her. Alice wraps her arms around his shoulders and rides him like a stallion. The two of them meld into a rhythm of fucking and moaning.

I come around to take some pictures as Alice pushes his head back and licks his neck, and then his ear. I come up close and she turns to me kissing me. Going to her backside I lie down on the floor and take some shots from underneath, watching as she gets fucked by my friend and I get to take picture of it.

His arms getting weak from holding her up tells him that it's time to change positions. So he lifts her up and off of him and tells her to turn around and get on all fours. Once in position he puts his cock back in her pussy. She shivers with delight and pushes back on him wanting more. He obliges her by giving her a few heavy thrusts and then sets to work fucking her in earnest. With her head on the couch cushion her grunts are being muffled, so I smack her on the ass and say, "Tell me how you like it."

Turning her head to the side with her cheek pressed into the couch she says, "I love it when his balls slap my pussy."

Slapping her on the ass again I say, "Tell me again!"

"I love it when he fucks me harder" she says. Kerry grabs her hair and pulls her head back.

"Ohhh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!" she squeals.

Putting her fingers to her pussy again she rubs her clit furiously. Her moans are getting loud enough to wake the neighbors. I worry that I'm going to run out of space on the camera because I am taking so many pictures. I just don't want to miss any of it.

"Ooohhhh I'm coming", she yells. Her pussy clenches tight on his cock and her body shakes as she rides the waves of pleasure. With this extra clenching Kerry starts to come as well. He wraps his arms around her belly fucking her with short hard thrusts.

She gasps with each thrust as her pussy has become very sensitive during her orgasm. She puts her arms on the couch and cries out in pain and pleasure. She half sobs into the cushion. I sit next to her on the couch and kiss her forehead, telling her to just rest for a minute. Kerry leaves his cock inside her letting it get soft, enjoying each spasm of her pussy muscles. I massage her sweaty back and she moans softly into the cushion taking it all in.

I can't wait to go back through the pictures later and enjoy them again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tequila Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds