Teresa Scalia/The Final Confrontation

"I think these should come off now." Barbara said as she stroked the pink lace.

Teresa looked at her with need "Yes please do what you must."

At this point the curtain was fully raised and lighting was 50 percent greater than when the women first arrived. The seating area of the theater remained in complete darkness.

Barbara slipped her hands under Teresa's bottom and found the waistband of her panties. Teresa raised her hips and pressed her knees together as Barbara slipped the panties out from under her and down over her legs.. They tangled for a second on her shoes, but Barbara freed them and dropped them to the floor. With a hand on the inside of each knee Barbara spread Teresa's legs. Barbara kissed the inside of one leg starting at the knee and working up the thigh. Barbara's right hand found Teresa's trimmed bush and slipped her fingers through it. Barbara's lips were at the junction of leg and crotch. She kissed the borders of the pubic triangle working from one side to the other and then kissing the thigh. Barbara then pushed Teresa's knees back fully exposing her sex. Gently stroking Teresa's labia Barbara kissed Teresa's sex. Teresa gasped and pushed her hips forward. Barbara then broke all bounds by pressing her lips to Teresa's pussy. Mouth open, Barbara's tongue made its first contact with another woman's pussy. Teresa gasped again and put both hands on Barbara's head gently guiding her. Barbara licked the outer labia at first but soon moved in on the prime target. Spreading Teresa's pussy with her fingers the tip of Barbara's tongue found her clit. Teresa gripped Barbara's head tighter and moved her hips against her face. Barbara continued to lick as she used both hands to spread Teresa's pussy. Teresa was quickly building to climax. Her breaths had turned to pants and her hips were moving uncontrollably. Barbara looked up at Teresa while servicing her. She could see Teresa's head thrown back in abandon and her chest heaving. Teresa's nipples were pointed skyward at their most erect. Her olive skin glistened with fine perspiration. Teresa's moans became louder a she reached orgasm. At the crucial moment she held Barbara's face tight against her pussy grinding her hips. When the wave of pleasure had passed Teresa relaxed her grip. Barbara pulled back and took a deep breath.

Wiping away excess moisture from around her mouth Barbara laid next to Teresa kissing her as she did.

Holding Barbara in her arms Teresa said, "My God that was wonderful."

"I am so glad you enjoyed that." Barbara purred into Teresa's ear. Barbara was gently squeezing Teresa's breast and toying with her nipple as they snuggled. Teresa kissed Barbara and let her hand wander over Barbara's breasts giving each nipple a gentle pinch. Teresa sat up and said, "I have an idea." She stood up and had Barbara lie flat on the chaise. Teresa was near Barbara's head and was facing her feet. She bent and kissed Barbara on the shoulder. Leaving a trail of kisses Teresa found Barbara's nipple. Barbara sighed and closed her eyes as she felt Teresa's tongue flick and swirl. Her arousal building again Barbara opened her eyes and saw Teresa's nipple in close proximity. Moving her head slightly Barbara's tongue softly touched the tip, then she drew it into her mouth, each woman sucking the other's nipple. Teresa's right hand glided down Barbara's belly. Her fingers combed through Barbara's golden pubic hair. Releasing each other's breast Teresa placed a knee on the chaise and swung her other leg over straddling Barbara. Barbara pulled her knees back and spread her legs. Continuing to stroke and pet the blond pubic triangle with one hand Teresa kissed her thighs. Barbara looked up and saw Teresa's pussy within inches of her face. Her hands gripped Teresa's ass and spread those round cheeks. This pussy was now familiar territory for Barbara and she again made herself at home with her mouth. Teresa lowered her bottom slightly to aid Barbara's access and leaned forward to Barbara's crotch. Teresa's dark hair fell forward and brushed Barbara's thighs. First a kiss then Teresa's tongue split the pussy lips and found Barbara's dripping clit. Teresa's hands also gripped the cheeks of Barbara's ass. Both women licked and sucked each other and were lost in their passion.

The click of high heels could be heard on the wooden stage floor, but the lovers were oblivious. Roxanne Starr walked onto the stage and approached the chaise. Close enough for good view, Roxanne stopped a few paces from the pair and watched.

Both women were building to a climax. Teresa's tongue flicked and lapped on Barbara. Teresa's efforts increased to pleasure Barbara, which caused the blond housewife to intensify her efforts. Barbara clenched Teresa's ass, her fingers deep in the cleavage spreading the cheeks wide. Barbara was breathing heavily and changed her grip even tighter one fingertip brushing Teresa's velvety anus. Teresa's reaction was instantaneous; she threw her head back and sucked in her breath. Barbara's accidental touch put Teresa over the top. Waves of pleasure cascaded through her as her hips moved against Barbara's mouth. Teresa's primal moans were in time with her orgasm. Sensing her partner had been fulfilled Barbara slowed her attentions on Teresa's swollen pussy. Teresa took about a minute to catch her breath and then began finish what she had started with Barbara. Teresa's head returned between Barbara's legs and commenced her oral assault. Several licks from the top to the bottom of Barbara's pussy started things off. When Teresa heard Barbara's moans, she concentrated her attention on the clit. Teresa's hands were busy as well kneading the supple flesh of Barbara's ass. Barbara's reactions continued to build. Teresa allowed her fingers to wander as did Barbara, but not by accident but by design. Maintaining her tight grip Teresa probed for Barbara's forbidden area all the while continuing her oral ministrations. The tip of a middle finger found what it had been seeking and began slow circles around the wrinkled pucker. Barbara's dam burst. "Oh sweet Jesus" she cried as her body shook with pleasure. Both women were breathing as if they'd run a marathon.

Sensing that this was an opportune moment, Roxanne walked up to the chaise lounge. Resting her hand on the raised back Roxanne observed the lovers for a moment as they caught their breath and basked in the afterglow of their lust. Roxanne was feeling some stirrings of her own.

"Having fun ladies?"

At the sound of Roxanne's voice Teresa's head shot up from between Barbara's legs. She raised her torso and in doing so sat directly on Barbara's face.

"What! You're here!" Teresa said in shock as she covered her boobs with her arms. Barbara was beginning to struggle with her mouth smothered by Teresa's pussy and her nose firmly planted between the cheeks of Teresa's ass. Running out of air she pushed Teresa off.

"Teresa what's wrong, don't smother me!" Barbara saw Roxanne. Standing over them. "Oh no!" Barbara said as she closed her legs and tried to cover up with her arms.

"Ladies I must thank you for a most entertaining evening. You both have performed beyond all expectations and I'm sure all of us here agree."

As she spoke Roxanne gestured toward the seating area as the house lights came up. To the lover's horror and disbelief every seat was filled. Mostly men, with a few interested women sprinkled in, some people they knew and some they didn't know. A single person began to applaud and soon all others joined in. Barbara and Teresa scrambled to gather their clothes. Of course they couldn't keep covered as they bent and searched for lost bras and panties, shorts, Capris, and blouses. Roxanne picked up a pair of pink lace panties and called to Teresa "Mrs. Scalia could you use these?" Roxanne tossed them to Teresa who snatched them quickly out of the air. Neither woman paused to try and dress. Both clutched their items tightly to themselves and ran offstage. The women stopped short of going out the stage door and into the parking lot.

"I can't go out like this." Teresa said. She tried to get her panties on but tangled her shoes in the fabric. She struggled for a moment and then quickly pulled them up. She tried to get her Capri pants on, but the tight fit prevented a speedy dressing. Barbara decided to forego her panties and stepped into her Daisy Dukes in the commando fashion. Satin bra and panties in one hand Barbara was pulling her blouse over her head when she heard numerous footsteps. Teresa tried to maintain a little more decorum and was getting into her bra when she too heard someone approaching. Barbara bolted for the door barely able to see and ran into Teresa's back.

"Come on! Somebody's coming. We have to get out of here." Barbara shouted.

Teresa kicked the Capri pants free of her feet and stooped to retrieve them. Both ran out the door to their cars, Teresa just in her panties with her unsecured bra flapping about her shoulders. Both women open the doors to their vehicles, but before getting in they paused. No words were spoken, but a long look passed between them. They then got in their cars and headed home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds