Terror at Ravenwoode

Dina got up, got dressed, and decided to go to the school library. She had to finish a report for History class. A few minutes later she entered the library and found it was empty, but wasn't surprised. Few of the other girls read anything beyond what was absolutely necessary for class; most didn't bother because they were intending to live off their family's money and not bother working. But Dina read everything she could get her hands on and spent a lot of time with Elisa Munroe, the librarian.

Strangely, though, Elisa was not behind the front desk where she usually was. Dina, curious, went searching for her. She stepped behind the desk--she wasn't worried about getting in trouble, she spent enough time there it was pretty much assumed she worked at the library--and approached the door labeled PRIVATE. It was only supposed to be an extra storage area, but Elisa had made it into her own little reading room.

Dina heard thumping and groaning as she reached the door, which was not quite closed. She nudged it open just enough to look inside, gasping when she saw five foot three red-haired Elisa flat on her back on the floor, pinned beneath the pumping body of Lucy Spencer. The Coach wore a huge black strap-on and was pounding it deep into the librarian's mostly hairless pussy. Elisa cried out as she came, hard.

Dina closed the door and backed away. There were stories going all around school that the Coach was a lesbian and had had affairs with several of her students as well as some of the teachers. But she was pretty sure Elisa was married to a man, and had never mentioned being attracted to women. Seeing the two of them having sex was one hell of a turn-on though, and she suddenly felt the need to go see Lisa.

Leaving the library, which was across the hall from the Headmaster's office, Dina noticed Lisa and Nurse Lyon leading Missy Bryant and Janice Pennington inside. Missy taught Art and Janice History. Dina wondered why the teachers were with the Nurse and Lisa. The door had a window in it, and she peered in to see Missy and Janice as they were being led into the Headmaster's private office. Lisa and Nurse Lyon, meanwhile, took the arms of Erin Snow, the Math teacher, and directed her toward the outer door.

Dina moved away and pretended to be examining a potted plant nearby when Lisa and Nurse Lyon came out and saw her. The Nurse nodded and led Erin away while Lisa approached her friend. "Hey."

"What's going on?" Dina asked. "Why are all the teachers having conferences with the Headmaster?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "School stuff I guess."

"Is something wrong with Ms. Snow?"

"Hmm."

"You and Nurse Lyon came to get her, right? Is something wrong with her?"

Lisa nodded. "Apparently she...passed out, while she was talking with the Headmaster. Nurse Lyon just wants to take her back to the infirmary and keep an eye on her for a while."

"Speaking of catching at eyeful, guess what I just saw." Dina grabbed her friend's arm and moved them both out of earshot of some passing students. "Elisa and Coach Spencer, doing in in the library."

"Mm...yeah, I heard about that. They got you hot, did they?"

Dina nodded. "Totally." Her eyes narrowed. "Wait, how could you know about it? I just saw them."

"There's been a rumor going around for a while. I guess you were out of the loop."

"Oh."

Lisa squeezed her friend's shoulder. "Why don't we go back to the room?"

"Okay." As they walked away, Dina could swear she heard a scream coming from somewhere nearby, but just as quickly as it started it dwindled off. She shrugged and followed Lisa.

*****

It took Chambers less than a week to gain control of the entire faculty of Ravenwoode.

A few, like Lucy Spencer, had fought back. But most were so submissive because of his position and the worry they might be fired if they refused him. So far he had avoided the students, saving them for later except for a few like Lisa who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He had been amused to discover that his corruption control of the women had an unexpected but pleasant side-effect. They all became perpetually aroused, and sought sexual gratification anywhere they could find it. Amanda had taken to keeping one of the unlucky teenagers who stumbled across him raping the librarian under her desk, the brunette's face constantly buried in her pussy.

Now Chambers shifted his focus. It was time to go to school. He had started with the teachers because he knew their corruption would grant him easier access to their classrooms and the students within them. "I'm going to be out of the office for most of the day," he said to Amanda.

The receptionist nodded and bit her lip to keep from crying out as she came again.

*****

Dina emerged from the shower, where most of the other girls were still getting cleaned up after the run around the track, to find Coach Spencer standing near her locker.

"Coach?"

"Ah, Miss Summers. Good. I need you to get dressed and do something for me."

"Sure. What's that?"

"Go to the library and get my clipboard. I seem to have misplaced it."

Dina bit her lip to keep from smiling. "Sure. No problem."

A few minutes later she was on her way back to the gym, clipboard in hand. It hadn't escaped her notice how her friend Elisa's face had lit up when she mentioned the Coach's name, though Dina got a little nervous and declined when Elisa invited her back to the office. As she entered the gym she saw that the locker room door was open--it was always closed and locked when the girls were showering or dressing--and she could hear loud cries and even louder screams coming from the cordoned off area.

Dina ran to the doorway and looked inside. Headmaster Chambers was standing in the middle of the room, with dozens of what appeared to be slimy tentacles emerging from all over his body. They were holding and raping the other girls in class, making them orgasm constantly. Coach Spencer was also there, naked, watching with a broad smile on her face and masturbating. "Oh my God!" This shrill cry alerted the Coach and Headmaster, and her eyes widened as they both turned and smiled at her, their eyes bright yellow. "No!"

Dina turned to run. Several thick red tentacles shot out the locker room door and grabbed her. She screamed as they dragged her back into the other room. Her clothes were ripped from her nubile young body, and before long she was bouncing and screaming alongside all the other girls.

Headmaster Chambers laughed. Everything was going just according to plan.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds