• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Terry
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Terry

"Oh, you don't have to leave, Terry and I were just on our way out..." the girl turned and stood there, looking me over. Then, I felt like maybe she should have left; I could tell that she was looking me over to see if I was good enough. I hoped I was.

"Oh, I see you met Jamie," said Terry, walking up behind me.

"Yeah...you two must be sisters," I said. Wow, the resemblance was remarkable. If they had been closer in age, I would have sworn they were twins.

"Yes," she said, and then she turned to Jamie, "Jamie, this is Kim. Kim, this is Jamie."

"Hi, Kim," said Jamie, smiling at me.

"Well, we should be going," Terry said, taking my arm and walking me toward the door. "Nice to meet you, Jamie," I said as we walked out.

We got in my car, and I pointed it toward the restaurant I was taking her to. I wasn't too upscale, but it wasn't McDonald's either. I thought it was a good place to take a first date (I say first date because this was the first time we'd be alone). We talked about this and that, nothing too big. We got to the restaurant, and I'd made reservations. Being that it was such an ideal restaurant, I knew it would be full on a Friday night. We were seated immediately. Once seated, we continued to talk.

"So, what do you do for a living?" I asked. Most girls hit me with that one first, trying to see how much I could offer them, but Terry hadn't brought it up, so I asked her, deciding to switch it up.

"I'm a real estate agent," she said. I'd buy a house from her any day. "What about you?"

"I'm an accountant for the Murphy and Jenkins law firm." I said, hoping it didn't sound too boring.

"Interesting," she said, and smiled. I guess it wasn't that boring after all.

We chatted and talked like that, getting to know each other a little better over dinner. I found out that Jamie had come to live with her because her parents wanted her to experience life in the "big city" before going off to college. "I love having Jamie around. She's my partner in crime." She joked. She seemed to really care for her, I liked that. Through the entire dinner, I wanted to kiss her, to touch her, to just pounce on her. I scolded myself. I wasn't an animal, and I needed to get a hold on my thoughts. But still, I couldn't deny the sexual tension between us. I hoped she was thinking some of the same thing I was thinking.

We talked long after finishing our dinner, and were surprised when we realized how late it was. When the waiter brought our check, Terry had her wallet out just as quickly as I did. She insisted on at least paying for her own meal.

"This is a date, right? And I'm the one who asked you out, so I'm going to pay; I insist." I said jokingly, and she put away her money.

We left the restaurant and Terry wrapped her arm around mine as we walked. I loved the feel of her, but I decided that I'd rather have my arm around her waist, so I did just that. She just pushed closer into me. It felt so great having her there. It's like she fit into my body like she did that night at the barbeque. I opened her door, let her sit in the car, and pointed it in the direction of her house. We were relatively quiet on the ride. I know that I was sad that the night was ending and wished I didn't have to take her home.

We arrived at her house and I opened her door for her, walking her to her front door. I was so nervous, I hoped she enjoyed the evening as much as I had. We got to her front door, and she turned and looked up at me.

"I had a great time tonight," she said. Did I detect a little blush?

"Me too," I said. I wanted to kiss her so badly. So, I leaned in just a little, and was overjoyed when she met me half way.

The kiss was even better than the one we'd shared before. Her lips were so soft and warm. I reached up and held the side of her face with my hand. The kiss deepened and I was quickly getting all hot and bothered. Finally, we needed to breathe. We broke the kiss, both of us panting. I looked in her eyes, wanting her to invite me in for coffee, cookies, ice cream, animal crackers, whatever, anything that let me be around her a little longer. But I knew she wouldn't. Her sister was probably waiting up anyway. I backed away from her to let her open her door.

"Goodnight," I said as she walked in.

"Goodnight," she said, smiling back at me.

The door closed and I walk to my car, rubbing my lips, remembering where her lips had been and how good they had felt. My goodness! This woman was amazing.

*

Terry and I saw more and more of each other. For lunch, for dinner, for whatever. We were going out regularly. It was to getting serious, and I liked that. Months ago, I would have shunned the idea of getting serious, but I now welcomed it. Terry and I still hadn't been "intimate" and I was hornier than I can ever remember being in my life! I hoped something would give soon, because she was irresistible, and I was about to pop! But I knew she was holding out because she'd been hurt before. I understood being hurt, and was willing to give her all the time she needed. One day we were sitting in her house, lounging around, and as much of our lounging time did, it turned into kissing. Soon, she was sitting in my lap, and my hands were all over her. She reached for my belt and shocked me. I broke the kiss.

"Are you sure baby?" I didn't want to rush her.

"I'm sure," she said, and the look in her eyes told me that she was more than sure.

Now, who was I to deny the lady what she wanted? So, we started taking off pants, shirts, underwear. We were ripping things off of each other and had each other naked in record time. I looked at her standing there, absolutely beautiful. But, she seemed self conscious of her nakedness. How could she ever be? She was absolutely breathtaking; seriously, I had to remind myself to breathe! I wanted to savor the first time we shared together, so I slowed down. I picked her up and brought her to her bedroom then laid her on the bed. I eased my way on top of her and gently kissed her eyes. I kissed her lips and she kissed back. It was soft, tender. I kissed my way to her neck, stopping to lick and bite the sensitive area, then snaked my way down to her breasts. I licked a circle around it before sucking to little bud into my mouth, relishing the feel of it swelling under my tongue. I sucked and nipped, licked and kissed those wonderful breasts until I could feel her squirm beneath me, wanting attention in areas lower than her chest. I was willing and able to accommodate.

I made my way down her body, the scent of her arousal getting stronger as I went. I kissed her up and down her thighs, skipping her center completely, I knew she wanted me to stop teasing, but she was so delicious all over, and I knew she would enjoy the release after a big build up. When I finally touched her lips with my tongue, the sound she made was music to my ears. It was a quick gasp as her breath caught, letting me know that she enjoyed it when I touched her there. I licked her lips up and down, being sure not to touch the little red button that was now peeking out from under its hood. I pushed my tongue into her opening and loved the way her muscles clamped down on it. I began a slow rhythm, paying attention to how she reacted to my touch. I replaced my tongue with a finger and gently flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Yesss." she said, urging me on.

I gently licked and sucked the little nub, feeling her jerk against my face. Soon, she was lifting her body off the bed, and meeting my fingers trust for trust. I could feel her getting close, so I increased pressure on her clit ever so slightly. Then, she exploded, but I couldn't really make out her screams because she'd wrapped her legs around my head, drowning them out. I didn't want to stop, so I didn't. I kept right on sucking and she screamed again, and then a third time. Then she went a little limp, and I was afraid I had hurt her. But, when I looked into her face, she was smiling.

I wiped my face and climbed up her body. I lay down next to her, and pulled her into me. I expected her to want to sleep, but she turned over in my arms.

"Oh no ma'am." She said, "It's my turn now."

Before I could object, she had me on my back and was on her way down my body. Anything I would have said in protest was lost, because her lips felt even better on my body than they did my lips. She had no time for teasing like I had done, she dove right in, sending me into a frenzy. Soon, my toes were curled and my eyes were rolling. Then, I came the hardest I'd come in such a long time. Just as I had done, she kept going, sending me into three more orgasms, leaving me spent. She climbed up into my arms, and I pulled her into me. We fell asleep like that. I was so happy.

*

We woke up to the phone ringing. Terry, sleepily rolled over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" she said. Looking at her, I couldn't help but think she was beautiful, her hair all tousled, her lips soft from sleep, she was a vision. Just as that thought ran through my mind, I was snapped back to reality when I heard worry in Terry's voice.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" she was getting out of bed now, looking for her clothes, but they were still in the living room. She stormed out other room to go get them. I hopped up and followed close behind. "Okay, just stay there, I'm on my way." I stood there, forgetting that I was naked as a jay bird. She looked at me, and couldn't help the blush and giggle that she let out. Then, she was back to business, putting on clothes. I followed suit.

"Jamie's car broke down. She's all the way downtown." Terry said. I could see why she was worried. It would be dark soon, and a young girl alone in the dark downtown wasn't a good thing.

"Okay, I'll drive."

We were out of the house in thirty second and I was speeding for the interstate. In about ten minutes, I was taking the Main Street exit. We had Jamie within the next five.

"Damn! You must have flew here!" Jamie said when I pulled up next to her.

"We were worried," Terry said, looking at her as if she were checking for bullet wounds.

"I'm fine!" said Jamie as she sat in the back seat.

Jamie and I had become quick friends. She was like a Terry Jr. It was cute to watch them together. And just like Terry, she was beautiful and smart and funny, and all those things mothers teach their girls to be. I would really like to meet the woman who raised such lovely young women. Also like Terry, she had the affections of plenty of boys, and girls for that matter. But sadly, the one guy she wanted paid her no mind. I told her that he wasn't worth it; she was amazing. And I meant it; after all, she was just like the woman I loved. Wait, did I just say love? Yeah, I did, and I liked it.

This realization hit me the middle of the ride home. I loved Terry. Wow! I had to choke back tears because when I looked at her, concerned for Jamie, showing the nurturing side of her that I loved, I could see her nurturing a child that she and I would raise. I could see my whole future with her, and it was a bit overwhelming. Terry saw the look on my face and paused, but she didn't ask me anything.

We got to Terry's house and Jamie got a phone call on her cell, the way she grinned and bolted into the house told me that it was James, the boy she liked so much. She was in the house before Terry and me.

Terry and I were walking up the little path to her door and I stopped walking. I gently grabbed Terry's arm. She looked up at me, a question in her face.

"What, Kim? Kim, are you okay?" she saw the strained look on my face.

"I'm fine, baby." But I know she didn't buy it.

"What's wrong? Tell me." She was holding my face now, searching my eyes for answers.

"I...I love you Terry. I don't want you to ever go." I couldn't help telling her how I felt. The emotion was so powerful, that I couldn't contain it. Tears were in my eyes.

Terry looked at me for a second, and her forehead wrinkled just a bit. I wasn't sure if she was annoyed or touched, but I hoped it was the latter. Then, I saw her eyes well up and the first tear fall. I hadn't wanted to upset her, or make her feel she had to say it back. I just needed to let her know how I felt. I wiped away her tears and told her that she didn't have to return the gesture, but she shook her head.

"I love you too, Kim." When I saw that smile on her face and heard her say those words, I picked her up and spun her around. She had made me the happiest woman on Earth with just five words. Five words that made my heart sing. When I put her down, I kissed her hard, trying to tell her everything with just that one kiss, holding her close to me. I wanted her know that I would never let her go.

We broke the kiss and smiled into each other's eyes, this was indeed a wonderful moment.

We walked into the house hand in hand. It was the beginning of a long life together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Terry
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds