• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tess
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Tess

Elliot's cock replaced Eddie's in my mouth seconds after Eddie came down my throat. His cum didn't feel or taste like a brother's cum. It felt and tasted like a man's cum, wonderful, slick, and erotic.

They were identical twins, so sucking Elliot's cock was no different than sucking Eddie's, except for the way Elliot grabbed my hair and held me to him, his cock fully down my throat, and the way he didn't let me up for air until I was about to pass out. Even though it wasn't my brother doing it—just a man, there was a trust there that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

By the time Randy stepped in front of me, my jaws were aching. I'd never done two guys, let alone three. Finally, I had to practically beg him to fuck me instead.

"Where?"

"You said you liked ass better than pussy, but it's your choice."

And that's when everything broke wide open. The next thing I knew, Randy was fucking me in the ass, Eddie was cramming his hard cock into my pussy, and Elliot was forcing me to gag on his hard cock for the second time.

When Randy's nice cock was sliding effortless in and out of my ass, the fact that he was my brother didn't detract from the feeling, it made it better. It belonged to someone I loved unconditionally. It wasn't the cock of a brother, it was the cock of a friend—a really good friend.

Eddie being my brother didn't detract from how his long thick cock felt pumping in and out of my pussy. It made it better.

And Elliot being my brother didn't enter my mind as he was forcing his cock down my throat. I was enjoying it too much to let that get in the way of how good it felt.

When Randy, Elliot, and Eddie came on and in me, in my ass, in my pussy, and in my mouth, the fact that they were my brothers didn't make it feel less wonderful, didn't make it taste less delicious, or make me feel guilty afterward. I loved it. I loved it all. I didn't want it ever to end.

I had never experienced such total sexual bliss.

* * *

When they had all cum, two of them for the second time, and I had cum several times myself, Eddie whispered to me, "There's something we need to do now." And with that, the three of them stood over me and pissed all over my limp body.

I have to admit; I didn't find that particularly arousing in and of itself, but it didn't disgust me either. For some reason, it was somewhat erotic—the visual of them doing it, of them standing over me, aiming their cocks down toward me, more than the feeling of their hot piss splashing over my body.

It was dark by then, but we took a dip in the lake to wash up and cool off. When we returned to the nearby campsite, I asked them, "Well, was it all you thought it would be"

Randy spoke up, "Not yet, but the night's still young."

* * *

I understand that some will find this odd, perhaps even more odd than my having sex with my siblings, but I must confess that the most erotic time I experienced that night was not during the physical aspects of it.

Those other times, the times in between the physical interaction, when we were just sitting and talking, were very special and very powerful times.

When Randy looked me right in the eyes, for instance, and said to me, "Your eyes make my dick hard every time I look into them." That impacted me greatly.

A few minutes later, when Elliot told me, "Having you for a sister is like having a little brother—with fantastic tits and a pussy." I melted.

At one point, Eddie said, "Having you here with us when we were growing up, and you being so willing to share your body with us, even if only to look at and fantasize about—that was special to us. Very few boys have that, and we loved you for it."

And Randy added, "Most of the guys our age had to jack off to the pictures in Playboy, but we had you. That was special."

The other two agreed. Elliot adding, "Fuck, every time I shot my load while jacking off, it was in your mouth or on you tits, and every time, I could hear you telling me that it was okay, that you understood, that it was no big deal."

"Yeah, that's the thing." Eddie chimed in, "You were one of us. You just put it out there and let us see it and didn't think anything about it. There is no way you can ever know how much fun that was for us."

Of course, all of those statements came after they had all cum inside my various openings. They had no reason to bullshit me at that point—nothing to gain from saying those things. That made hearing them even more special.

Okay, I admit it. I started crying. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help it. Finally, I composed myself enough to get up and look at them all and say, "I'm going to take a quick dip and freshen up. Please don't come with me. I needed time by myself to think."

When I walked out of the lake and stood in front of them again, I said "I'll be finished with college in two months. When that's done, I'll come back here. When I do, I will belong to you, all three of you, for as long as you want me. I only ask one thing . . ."

Randy asked, "What?"

"Never in dad's house—here, and anywhere else on the ranch, but I can't do it in dad's house. I just can't."

By the time I returned to the ranch two months later, our new house was half finished. It was on the hill overlooking our private campsite. It was to be occupied by four brothers, one of which just happened to have tits and a pussy that turned on the other three. I enjoyed being that one.

* * Then End * * *

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tess
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds