• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tessie Ch. 06

Tessie Ch. 06

There was some silence as Tessie reflected on this bittersweet memory. I took the opportunity to refresh her glass; we had put quite a dent in the bottle of cognac. Tessie took her glass and said, "Thanks." We clinked glasses and she knocked hers right back, as if to wash away what had happened in Switzerland.

"Anyway," she said, "that's how I ended up back in Paris. I got here last night, you ran into me my first night on the job."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "I didn't realize you'd just gone through all that shit!"

"Yeah," Tessie said. "Mr. Rich just passed away the day before yesterday. You probably saw it in the papers." When she said this, I remembered seeing the articles in the business section about passing of a certain famous tycoon financier. Needless to say, there was no mention of a sexy young woman.

I got up, stretched. It was time to turn in and I was tired. "You can stay the night if you like, Tessie," I said.

"Thanks, I'll take you up on that."

"There's not much room," I added, "There isn't a couch. You'll have to share the bed with me."

"That'll be fine," she said.

"I'll be a gentleman," I added. The poor girl had been through a lot, and I wasn't about to force myself upon her.

"I know you will, John," she smiled. "All I ask is I get first dibs on the bathroom. It's been a long day and I want to freshen up before turning in." Now it was my turn to smile as I waved her through to the bathroom.

While I waited my nuts were going into a turmoil at the thought of this beautiful woman who was, at this very moment, naked in my shower. The woman who had just told me all about her very adventurous sex life in extremely explicit detail.

The door kicked open, I caught a glimpse of Tessie in a towel. "The bathroom's free, John."

The hot needles of water seemed to melt away every inch of stress and strain of the past week. I soaped, rinsed, and reached for a towel. Stepping out of the shower I dried off, pulled on a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and went into the little common room.

I was greeted by the spectacle of Tessie's naked ass. She was standing in front of the hall mirror, her back to me.

Tessie was braiding her blond hair into two pigtails.

She turned to face me, not saying a word, not a hint of shame about her nakedness, even as my eyes involuntarily dropped down to appreciate her magnificent pair, then came quickly back up again to meet her eye. Tessie was absolutely beautiful. Her lips were parted in a sexy half-pout, she practically radiated an aura of total sexual intensity. The pigtails added a playfully wanton touch, and it was like alarm bells were going off in my head – WARNING! NAZI LOVE SLAVE! NAZI LOVE SLAVE!

Tessie's eyes went to the huge bulge in the front of my shorts. Without a word, she went to her knees, reached up and pulled my shorts to the floor. My pole poked straight out, solid as a rock.

The swollen head of my cock bobbed mere inches from her face, a drop of pre-come glistening right at the tip. Tessie's tongue darted into the slitted opening of the head of my cock and lapped it up. Then she parted her lips and took my cock deep into her incredibly warm, wet mouth.

I was in sheer heaven. Tessie sucked my cock like a pro, making the most wonderful moaning noises as she ran her warm soft mouth up and down my dick. All during the telling of her story I had wanted to ask her if she'd suck my cock, but I didn't want to spoil things by asking, you know?

I closed my eyes, my hands went to her head, but I refrained from grabbing her by the pigtails; this blowjob was an act of sheer graciousness on her behalf, not some kind of S&M weirdness. Instead I just held her head as she sucked up and down on my pole and let those terrific pigtails fall between my fingers.

A groan escaped my lips. I glanced down and Tessie was looking up at me, her red lips completely encircling my swollen rod. She released me from her mouth, to give herself some jaw relief, and concentrated on licking up and down the underside of my cock, then gently taking just the head back into her mouth.

I looked into the mirror and studied the back of her head going up and down over my midsection as she sucked me off. Her blond hair parted in the middle, done tight into those braids, added an incredibly naughty effect to it all.

I looked down again. Tessie was looking up at me again, this time with a sort of pleading look in her eye as her tongue circled about the head of my cock, almost as if she was saying, "Am I doing this right? Is this good?" Then she closed her eyes and went back to taking me deep into her mouth, going up and down the entire length of my pole, virtually fucking me with her face. She was such a beautiful little cocksucker.

After a few minutes I felt some more pre-come shoot into her mouth. Tessie pulled back and looked at me. She was breathing hard. "John, do you want me to keep doing this?"

"Tessie, do you want me to come in your mouth"? I countered. She looked up at me and let one hand slip down to her crotch as she continued to slowly stroke my wet penis. I took the sign. I placed my hands on her shoulders and indicated for her to get up.

I held her, we kissed. I could taste myself in her mouth.

It was a long, slow kiss. We kissed as if to make up for the span of years we'd known one another and had never kissed; it was a true soul kiss. My hands went to hold Tessie's naked ass; she continued to gently stroke my already rock-hard rod.

I opened my eyes and in the mirror I studied the line of Tessie's back, her round asscheeks. I squeezed her ass cheeks; Tessie pushed herself closer against me and tightened her grip on my cock. We kissed harder; Tessie sucked on my tongue like it was my cock.

At some point we broke the kiss. Our eyes met. Tessie indicated the bed with a slight wave of her head, I gave a slight nod and she led the way. I fell back a half a pace to fully appreciate the undulating cheeks of her ass as she walked toward the bed.

We lay on the bed, held one another and gently kissed for what seemed the longest time. Neither of us were in a hurry. Her hand went to my cock, she stroked it gently, making it stiff and hard. I kissed her about her neck and shoulders, across her chest; I kissed her breasts, licked and sucked her nipples.

Tessie's breasts were round and firm, her wide, pink nipples were fully erect, stiff and hard like a pair of acorns in my mouth as I sucked first one, then the other. Tessie moaned as I sucked and pinched her pointy pair.

Then I worked my way further south.

I kissed my way down her flat belly. When I reached her golden triangle I sniffed deeply of her musky scent. Tessie had trimmed her pussy hair quite close, shaved it down to a narrow strip. As she parted her legs for me I was pleasantly surprised to find she was shaved completely bald, from the clit on down. "Oh, Tessie!" I exclaimed, quite involuntarily. Then I dived in with my tongue to lick and suck her clam.

Tessie held my face in her hands as I tickled her clit with my tongue. I looked up at her; she was smiling as my mouth delivered pleasure right into the center of her being. I poked my tongue as deep as it would go up her love tunnel, then followed up by sucking her clit into my mouth. Tessie closed her eyes and threw her head back in ecstasy.

She didn't miss a beat, not the slightest whimper or sound as I let my hand slide down the crack of her ass to tickle her anus with my little finger. Taking Tessie's lack of protest as approval, I let the tip of my little finger slip into her asshole as I continued to suck her clit.

Tessie moved one hand to hold her breasts and pinch her nipples. The walls of her vagina clamped down on my tongue and she pressed the back of my head, forcing my face onto her cunt. I knew she was cumming as she arched her back and emitted a series of quiet mewing sounds. I lapped up her sweet juices as they flowed like water; Tessie rolled on her back, to and fro, and her asshole clamped tight on my finger as she came.

At last Tessie said, "Enough!" and urged me up from her lap. I kissed her abbreviated bush, wiping some of her wetness from my face, then moved up to kiss her fully on the mouth. I wanted her to taste her own juices.

Tessie accepted my tongue deep into her mouth, sucked on it as if it were some kind of candy. The head of my hard dick lay right on her wet pussylips. All it took was a steady push and I was in her love hole right up to the hilt.

The walls of her pussy gripped my dick like a hot, wet vise, but the pleasure I felt was nothing compared to the ecstasy Tessie was going through, judging from the way she was sighing and moaning like a cat in heat as she writhed around on my pole.

I had to do something soon because if I stayed in that position for longer than a minute I'd be cumming like a fire hose. I rolled onto my back, stretched my arms over my head and let Tessie roll her body on top of mine as she sucked on my tongue. Tessie moved up, straddled me and reached down to guide my cock into her wet twat.

She lowered herself down and impaled herself on my cock. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, but I could tell she wasn't in pain. I knew Tessie was thinking about her life of the past couple of years, and of before that; us, our friendship of many years. I made nice slow movements in and out until she finally opened hers eyes to look at me. "Oh John, I never thought we'd do this," she said. But there was no remorse in her face. But then she wiggled a little so I put my hands on her hips, lifted her a bit so I could thrust up and into her, picking up the pace a bit.

Tessie was cumming again. She held her tits, pinched her nipples. The most beautiful look came over her face; she was wild in her abandon.

After her waves of ecstasy subsided I rolled her over; now it was my turn. I gripped her asscheeks tight as I plowed into her, my face in the pillows. As I felt the pressure building up in the head of my cock I asked, "Shall I come inside?"

Tessie looked down towards my cock and said, "No, please take it out now." I pulled out; I was near cumming and asked her if she would suck me. "I... ...I want you in here," she whispered. She rolled to her side, took hold of my hard dick and scooted her butt cheeks closer to me, allowing me to slide my hard cock up and down the crack of her ass.

"OK," I whispered as I rolled her over onto her belly.

"Please, John honey, do you have any lotion or something...?" I figured she needed something to help it slide in there, so I reached under the bedside table and retrieved my trusty bottle of baby oil. Tessie saw this and asked, "Do you always keep that ready"?

"Hey, I'm a bachelor," I told her.

"Oh God," she chuckled into the pillow.

I told her, "Spread your cheeks for me, baby," and she did.

Tessie lay on her tummy holding her ass cheeks apart, her eyes were squeezed shut and she bit her lower lip. I admired Tessie's sweet little asshole for a moment before squirting oil on it and all over my dick.

Tessie's rosebud was pink and puckered, but it had a certain looseness to it. I remember assfucking a girl in high school one time. Wow, what a difference! That girl screamed bloody murder when I poked her 'back there'.

Tessie barely flinched when I inserted my finger slowly into her ass. I worked it in and out for a few seconds to get her nicely lubed. Tessie just buried her face in the pillow and took it as she waited for the big boner to arrive.

I guided the head of my dick into her asshole a little at a time until it was all the way in past the helmet. I felt the ring of Tessie's sphincter muscle grab tightly around my cock shaft as I began to make small pumping moves in and out of her ass. Her firm butt cheeks made the ride even better; she had a round, muscular ass with a lot of cushiony effect to it.

I leaned forward and slid my hands around to diddle her clit and fingerfuck her while I continued to hump my way to a climax in her ass. Tessie's face was still buried down in the pillow. Except by now she was groaning unintelligible words through a mouthful of linen. "Adie, Adie, hug me Adie" she cried out over and over as I pushed deeper up into her warm smooth tailpipe.

I was peaking now. I pushed my big hard cock further into Tessie's hot, tight ass, fingerfucking her cunt all the while so she could better share the pleasure. I felt my hot cum spurt out of my dick into the depths of her now spasmodic asshole. "Ngaa, ngaa," she wailed into the pillowcase. I rolled over on my side taking Tessie with me as I shot my last pulse of jizz.

As I did this I now heard what had been muffled by the pillow: "Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Oh fuck me Daddy, please!" Well that was so damn hot that my cock gave another jerk just on principle.

"Oh my God!" Tessie cried out as she lay there next to me, panting now to the point of exhaustion. I could tell she was about to pass out because of the way her sphincter was still spazzing out around my cock shaft. Finally she rolled away from my and my semi-hard dick popped out of her ass with a sort of farting plop sound. "Oh God, I love what that feels like," Tessie whispered.

I rolled toward her, spooned up against her back, put an arm around her and we both just lay there saying nothing for the longest time. After awhile I spoke up.

"I didn't think we were going to do anything."

"I had to do something – you were as hard as a rock from just listening to my story. I couldn't just leave you that way," she said, still facing away.

"Thanks," I said.

"My pleasure," she smiled.

* * *

I finally got up and went to the bathroom. As I washed my cock off in the sink I looked over my shoulder to where Tessie lay on the bed with her back to me. She was such a vision of loveliness; the line of her back, the way her narrow waist curved up to her wide hips, the roundness of her ass.

I started getting sort of hard again as I stroked myself to the sight of her beautiful ass, just as she lifted her head to look at me. My cock was out of her line of sight, but it was obvious what I was doing.

"So it's been awhile, has it?" she asked with a smile. I just grinned and continued washing my cock. Tessie got up and came into the bathroom. Her eyes wet straight to my rod, to the fistful of soapsuds going up and down my pole. Then she turned on the water in the shower, adjusted it for heat and got in. It took me awhile to rinse all the soapsuds off my cock and balls, while Tessie squatted and douched out her snatch and her asshole with the little handheld showerhead.

When I was finally done cleaning up I had to piss. All that wine and brandy. I went to the toilet right by the shower stall and started to pee when Tessie surprised me. "No, wait," she said, "Let ME hold it!" She was still squatting down in the shower stall.

I looked at her curiously, shrugged and let her take my dick in her hand while I peed. Tessie's fingers felt great on my sensitive, semi-hard cock. She squealed, "Oooooh!" when my golden stream began to flow. Then Tessie surprised the hell out of me; she turned my cock toward her and let my pee splash all across her round, bountiful tits. Then, eyes closed and mouth shut tight, Tessie directed the yellow stream all over her face.

It was one of those long pisses, so she eventually had to re-aim my cock back on her tits so she could come up for air. Tessie's face was drenched in piss and she was laughing out loud, "Ah, ha! Ha! Ha!" a wide open smile on her face from ear to ear.

I was speechless. I've been around and I've done a lot of freaky stuff, but up until that point I had never given a girl a golden shower. When I was done pissing all over her, Tessie gave my cock a little kiss then picked up the showerhead and rinsed herself off. When she was clean, she turned to me, pressed her naked body against mine and we kissed long and slow.

* * *

We weren't able to sleep much the next morning; Paris is a noisy town. We finally got up and it was obvious we needed to go out and find something to eat. As we got dressed there was a difficult subject I had to broach.

"You obviously need some money, don't you, Tess?" Tessie looked at me hard – it was that bit about me picking her up as a whore, I could tell. "No, I mean, you're down and out, and I'm doing alright. Let me float you a loan." She still didn't say anything. I happened to have a lot of cash on me; I counted out a thousand US dollars and handed it over to her.

Tessie took the cash. "This is too much money, John," she said quietly.

"No it's not," I said. I wanted to add, 'you're worth it, girl!' but I didn't think she'd see any humor in it.

We went out, had coffee and croissants at one of those Parisian cafes. It was light, it was fun, we laughed; it was almost like we were real lovers, not just ships passing in the dark. But there was a sadness hanging over the two of us; neither of us spoke about the future, the big question. We were enjoying the moment, the here and now, the eternal now.

Eventually it was time to pay the bill and get up and leave. Tessie didn't want me to walk her anywhere, she just wanted to say goodbye to me in the street and just walk away. I was all for us staying together, hooking up, but somehow we both knew without saying it that the circumstances weren't going for us. I had my work and there was no time or place for a wife, not at this point in my life. As for Tessie, well, she was into her scene in Paris and we both knew she wouldn't be willing adjust to a completely different lifestyle, following me around the world on my adventures as some sort of a wife/camp follower.

We parted at the Metro; it was almost like a scene out of a movie. Tessie put her arms around my neck and said, "I want to thank you, John Linnane, for the most romantic night of my life." We held each other and kissed for the longest time. Then I put her on the train and it was goodbye.

Later, when I thought about what she said, I think she meant it...

Fin

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tessie Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds