• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tex and Tamara Ch. 02

Tex and Tamara Ch. 02

12

Part 2
Natasha Tsarina

Sorry for the delay in posting this story. If you haven't read the first part I suggest you do.

A special thanks to the person who helped me with the text, you know who you are.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Tamara.

Tex put his arm around her in the back seat of the taxi, "Sure I am. You met my parents and now it's my turn to meet yours."

Tamara sighed and put her hand on his thigh, "It's not the same. Your parents don't know about me. All they know is that I'm your future wife, not that I am trans."

"So? All they need to know is that I love you, not what you have between your legs,"

"Will you ever tell them?"

Tex thought for a while. His parents were in their mid-sixties and lived in a small town. Life was simple and few things ever happened there. If they lived the rest of their lives without knowing that their youngest son had married a transgender woman, then so be it. They might be able to handle it, but why put them through the issue. His older brother and sister were married and lived not far from his parents. They had simple lives as farmers and mountain guides. He felt a pang of guilt, but then pushed it away.

"No, I won't. I am not ashamed of you and you know they really liked you, but I don't see the point in telling them everything, not at this stage in their lives,"

"What about when they ask for grandkids? Mike and Susie have two kids each and I bet your parents will start asking in a year or so,"

"My siblings are in a different situation. Anyway, I thought you said that you weren't ready for kids?"

Tamara nodded, "Yeah, well that was before you asked me to marry you. A lot of things have changed since then."

Over a year had passed since they first met in the Diner and after Tamara had modeled for Tex and had more or less seduced him, they had begun seeing more and more of each other. Tex was the first one to mention the word girlfriend. They had run into a woman who went to the same art class as him, and he had introduced Tamara as his girlfriend. Afterwards, she had asked if he really meant it, and he had said yes. From then on they were openly boyfriend and girlfriend to whomever they met.

The only two people who knew about Tamara's secret were her two friends Lola and Sandra, two other transgender women. When they first met Tex they were both suspicious about his intentions with their friend. Every time Tamara went to the bathroom or went for another round of drinks they would ask him as many questions as possible about what he wanted with her. He answered as honestly as he could, telling them he loved her.

One time Sandra asked, "Are you sure it's not because you love to feel her cock in your ass? That could be a good feeling now, but what happens when you get tired of it?"

Tex smiled at her, and said, "Just so you know, she has only fucked me in the ass twice since we met. Usually I'm the one doing the fucking."

"Oh, I see," said Sandra, while Lola giggled.

Since that day, they never questioned his intentions again, and instead had become very good friends.

"Here we are," said Tamara as the taxi stopped outside a white house with Spanish tiles.

"Looks nice,"

"My parents worked hard to buy it. There is a garden with a pool in the back and there are several bedrooms and bathrooms,"

As he lifted their suitcases out of the Taxi Tex asked, "Why so many rooms? I thought you just had one sister."

Tamara paid the taxi and explained, "Yeah, but they expect a lot of grandchildren."

"Oh, I guess your sister better get to work then."

She laughed and said, "She is. So far she's produced three."

There was a gate and Tamara used a couple of keys to open it and when she locked it behind them she said, "You asked for this, so be nice."

When she rang the bell the door flew open and a short, stocky woman in her late fifties looked out and exclaimed, "Ay Carlos, mi hijo!"

"Mama, you know I don't like that name."

The woman hugged Tamara and then said, "So sorry, I meant Tamara. It's so hard to get used to."

"This is my boyfriend, Tex... and this is my mother, Maria."

Tex put out his hand, and her mother looked up at him and asked, "Are you gay?"

He was so surprised he couldn't say anything, so Tamara said, "No mama, he is not gay."

"No entiendo, I don't understand. How can he not be gay, if you have... you know"

"A penis," Tamara said.

"Yes,"

Tex didn't know what to do or say. They were still standing in the doorway. He glanced at Tamara, who saw his pleading eyes.

"Mama... por favor, let us in."

"Oh, yes of course, come in, come in."

Tex was impressed by the interior of the house. In the large living room was a leather suite and expensive looking carpets. The walls were covered with Mexican art and when Maria showed them to a room he saw it had a plasma TV on the wall and what looked like a DVD player under it.

"You sleep here Tex. I have already made it up for a future grandchild. I think this room will be used by a boy,"

Before he had a chance to say anything she had ushered Tamara out and closed the door behind her. Tex sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. This... was going to be complicated, he thought.

"Look, I haven't changed a thing since you left," said Maria when she opened the door to Tamara's old room.

"Mama, I haven't been gone that long!"

"Well, two years is a long time when you're my age,"

Tamara looked around. It was the same girl's room she remembered. Barbies, teddy bears and more dolls. She wondered why her parents hadn't thrown it all away when she moved out. Maybe they really were nostalgic after all.

She put her suitcase on the bed and turned to ask her mother, "Where is dad?"

"By the pool, taking his siesta,"

Nothing had changed. As long as she could remember her father, Tony, had taken his siesta between three and five in the afternoon, winter or summer, rain or sun.

It was almost five, so Tamara turned and said, "I'll wake him up."

"You do that, he will be so happy to see you. I will look to dinner,"

On the way out Tamara knocked on the door to Tex's room and when he opened it she said, "Come on, lets meet my dad."

"I'm not sure I can,"

"Don't worry, you'll be OK," she laughed.

For some reason Tex doubted it, but followed her through the house and out onto the terrace. A few yards away was a good size swimming pool, and on the left a couple of sun lounges under a parasol. A man was lying on one of them, snoring loudly.

Tamara approached and knelt beside him, "Dad... it's Tamara, I'm home."

His eyes fluttered and then he opened them, "My dear, it's so nice to have you back."

He sat up and seeing Tex standing behind her asked, "Who might this young man be?"

"Dad, this is Tex, he's my fiancé,"

"Oh, a homosexual,"

Tex sighed, but again Tamara spoke for him, "No, Dad, he's straight, and we are going to get married."

Tony took a glass of water from a table next to the sun bed and drank almost all of it. After placing it back on the table, he looked up at Tex and asked, "You are aware that Tamara used to be a boy, and that she still has a dick?"

"Ah... well, yes sir, I am,"

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"No, I love her,"

"Then you are gay,"

"No, I'm not. I love Tamara for who she is, not for what she has between her legs,"

Tony was quiet for a while, and then stood up. He put his arm around Tex's shoulders and whispered in his ear, "Have you ever had pussy?"

Tamara had heard him, and shook her head. Then she picked up the glass and followed the two men inside. Just before dinner was served Tamara's older sister showed up. She had her kids with her, but her husband was not able to come since he was working. Tex was surprised at how similar they were. Tamara could have been Lupe's twin sister. The only difference was the Lupe wore her hair short and Tamara had long hair. Tex liked her from the start. She was easy going and seemed to accept Tex without any questions. After dinner they both happened to be alone together in the kitchen doing the dishes, Lupe washing and Tex drying the plates. Tamara and her parents were discussing something in the living room and once in a while they could hear their voices.

"I'm so happy for Tamara. She deserves a guy like you,"

"Thanks Lupe. I've been wanting to ask... how was it growing up with her?"

"It was an adventure!" she laughed, "Tamara borrowed my clothes ever since the age of four or five. I remember one day when she must have been around nine and she had found my makeup. She came into the living room and looked like a clown. It was hard not to laugh, but I managed. Of course our parents were upset and sent her to her room. But by that time I was fifteen and I knew that Tamara would never be like other boys. That night I sneaked into her bedroom and showed her how to put on makeup. Since that day, we became very close, more like the sisters we should have always been."

"Your parents seem to be OK with the situation now,"

Lupe laughed again, "Yeah, to a certain extent, I would be willing to bet you must have received a bit of grief before I came."

"Well... yes, there were a few comments questioning my sexual orientation."

"Don't worry about it. They do it more for their own enjoyment, than to hurt you or Tamara. They like to wind her up, and you."

When they finished the dishes they turned off the kitchen lights and joined the others.

Maria was playing with her grandchildren and Tony was outside on the terrace smoking a cigar. Tamara nodded towards her father with her head, and Tex understood.

"Enjoying a smoke?" he said as he walked outside.

Tony looked at him, "Yes, would you like one?"

"No, no thanks, I don't smoke."

Tony puffed on his cigar, and said, "Maybe you like to wrap your lips around something thicker and meatier."

Tex was in a good mood and after Lupe's explanation smiled at the older man. "Yeah, maybe I do."

Tony took his cigar and stabbed the air with it, "You see, that's something I can respect, and understand."

Tex was confused, "What's that?"

"That you like to suck cock. That's what a gay man does, and I can respect that. What I don't understand is how a perfectly normal boy likes to wear dresses and later become a woman,"

He tapped some ashes aside and put the cigar back into his mouth. Tex wasn't sure exactly what to say to that, but gave it his best answer.

"Well, I guess all people are born different. Some like men, and some like women, and some like both."

"Yes, you like men, and not women."

Tamara came out, heard her father speaking and once again thought she should reply for Tex, "Dad, stop giving him a hard time. He'll be your son-in-law soon."

Tony laughed, and turned to Tex saying, "I got you! Sorry, I was just fucking with you. I like you Tex, you are easy going and I think you will be good for my daughter!"

After Tony left them, Tamara put her arms around Tex's neck and kissed him on the mouth. When she pulled away, she whispered, "I'll come to your room later."

He kissed her back and said, "I'll be waiting."

When Tamara finally crawled into bed next to Tex it was almost two in the morning. She had stayed up talking to Lupe after her parents had gone to bed.

"Mm, you were waiting for me?" moaned Tamara, fondling Tex's hard cock.

"Of course I was,"

"Do you have it?"

"Yes. Turn onto your side,"

Tamara turned and pushed her ass against him. I few seconds later she felt something cold against her anus, and she knew he was rubbing in the lube. She searched for him behind her back and when she found him, she guided him inside. Tex closed his eyes when his cockhead slid into her anus and he slowly began to fuck her. His hand found her tits and he began to fondle them in turn, making sure her nipples were hard.

"God, you feel good," he moaned in her ear.

"You too, honey,"

When Tex was close to coming, he moved his hand down and grabbed her cock. Using the same rhythm, he jerked her off until she squirted into his hand, while he did the same inside her. They lay in silence for a while before Tamara said, "Can I ask you a question? Please... answer it truthfully."

Tex was a bit uncomfortable with her semen in his hand and his cock still inside her ass. He could feel her muscles tighten around his shaft and he knew he would become hard again.

"Yeah, sure."

Tamara cleared her throat, and asked, "What would you say if I told you I wanted to have a vaginoplasty?"

Tex knew what she meant by now. He had heard Tamara talking to Sandra and Lola about it many times. In Tamara's case it would mean a long and difficult surgery, a complete genital reconstruction.

"Wow, I don't know. Its your body, but never think you need to do this to make me happy. I love you the way you are, cock or no cock,"

She was quiet for a while. "Are you sure? I mean, if I was to be your wife, wouldn't it be natural that I have a vagina, so we could have normal intercourse?"

"I guess, but I have had vaginal intercourse my entire adult life, until I met you, and guess what?"

"What?"

"It's not that much different from anal,"

"Oh, I didn't know. I have never been with a woman,"

"Trust me honey,"

"OK, if you say so,"

By now Tex was hard again, and Tamara felt it, "Do you want me to ride you?"

"Yeah, that would be fantastic, but um... I need to get rid of... your cum,"

"Oh god, I am so sorry! I totally forgot about it," she giggled.

She got up and walked out and a minute later she was back and handed him a towel. He cleaned his hand and then welcomed her back in bed. This time she straddled him and with a few slow strokes had him hard and inside her ass again. Tex decided to be extra nice to her, so when he had come, he signaled for her to move up on his chest and then, as slowly and gently as he could, he sucked her cock until she squirted her load over his chest. When they had cleaned up, she went back to her room and Tex turned over on his side and went to sleep.

The following morning Tex found Tamara in the kitchen with her sister and parents. They were having huevos rancheros and coffee. Maria got up to make a plate for him and served it to him before sitting back down at the table.

Tony wiped his mouth and drank some of his coffee, and then turned to Tex, "Do you two have a date for the wedding?"

Tex looked at Tamara, who answered, "Four weeks from now."

"Ay Dios mio!" her mother exclaimed, putting a hand to her chest, "That's so soon, we need at least a year to prepare!"

"Mama, we don't want a big church wedding. We are doing it in front of a judge with just you and some friends,"

"No, no, that is not correct. You have to do it in front of god."

"Please Mama, let them do what they want," said Lupe.

"I prefer something small, it will cost me less," said Tony and reached for the coffee pot.

Tamara turned to Tex, "what do you think?"

"Small is good, I like that,"

"OK, then it's settled," said Tamara and stood.

They spent the morning visiting Tamara's old friends in the neighborhood, and then went to her Uncle Rico's Taco stand where Tex had the biggest and spiciest chicken taco of his life. Tamara laughed when his face turned red and he had to beg her for water. When they got back to her parents house, it was time to pack and get ready to leave.

"So... what do you think of them?" Tamara asked while stuffing her clothes in her bag.

Tex was sitting on a chair in her room watching her skirt ride up her thigh each time she bent down, "I think they're cool, and certainly much more fun than mine."

She turned to him and giggled, "Thanks, but stop staring at my ass and help me!"

He got off the chair and did as she asked. When they were done, he carried the bag to the entrance door where Tony was waiting for them.

"I'm taking you to the airport, cocksucker," he said with a grin.

"Thanks, that's very kind of you," said Tex, grinning back at his future father-in-law.

Tony laughed, slapping him on the shoulder, "You're a good man Tex, you can take a joke, and I like that!"

Tamara, Lupe, and Maria walked up to them from the living room. They were all teary eyed, and then there was a lot of kissing and hugging before getting into Tony's pick up. The flight back to New York was uneventful, and by the time they'd landed, they were glad to be home. Tamara took a cab to her place and Tex went directly back to the art school. He hoped to catch the last two classes of the day.

In the cab Tamara sent messages to Sandra and Lola telling them she was back in town. They both asked how the trip had gone and she gave them some details. When she was done, she called the Doctor who she had been talking to about her surgery and made an appointment for the next day. She had first contacted him after Tex had proposed to her and they had met once. That time the Doctor had explained the surgery to her and suggested that she speak to her future husband before they went any further. Now she had, and felt ready to take her final step into womanhood.

"Honey, we need to meet," said Sandra, when Tamara answered her phone.

"Sure, I can be at the usual place in an hour,"

"OK, I'll call Lola, see you there,"

After she hung up Tamara went to her closet and chose a pair of jeans that showed off her ass and a sleeveless black top. She grabbed her purse from the kitchen table and her black leather jacket from the hook by the door. She chose a pair of low boots and headed out.

The sun was just setting behind the city's buildings as she walked to the subway station.

A few men coming the opposite way gave her a good once over and a smile. She thought about how life would be with Tex. She had always dreamt about owning her own house in a suburb and living a normal life with a husband, but that might not happen now. She had saved over the years, but most of her money would go for this operation, which she now felt was more important, both to her and Tex. In the end she could always save more money.

Her only concern was Tex and his future. As an artist, he would have problems making a living, and she had talked to him about it on a few occasions. He seemed not to care and take life as it came at him. She on the other hand liked to plan ahead, and look forward. She would have to talk to him about getting another job once he graduated in a few months.

"Hey, there she is," said Sandra, and stood to hug her friend.

"What are you having?" said Tamara after she had sat down.

"I'm drinking a Strawberry Martini, and Lola is having a beer,"

"Where is she?"

"In the bathroom, she should be back any minute. Did you call the Doctor?"

"Yeah, I did, and he is seeing me tomorrow,"

"Who is seeing you tomorrow?" said Lola, who sat down next to Tamara.

"She has a meeting with her Doctor tomorrow, about the operation. Will you take Tex with you?" Sandra asked.

Tamara signaled for the waiter to bring her the same as Lola and then she turned back to her friends, "I'm going to ask him tonight, but I'm sure he will."

Lola took Tamara's hand, and asked. "What does it feel like, knowing you won't have a cock in a week or so?"

"Strange... and good at the same time, I suppose. If you would have asked me a few years ago I would have said never to surgery, but meeting Tex has changed all that!"

"I'm happy for you, and I'm sure you are doing the right thing," Lola said.

They spent the next few hours talking and Tamara went into the details about their visit to her parents and how they had given Tex a hard time. When it was close to ten they left, but Tamara had hardly walked to the subway when her phone rang.

"Hi, it's Lola,"

"Hi,"

"This might be the wrong time to ask you, but I was wondering if you would like to have one last night together before your operation?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tex and Tamara Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds