• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Thanks

Thanks

How is that you thank a group of people who have been there for you through so much? How do I make them realize how much their support has meant to me over the last year?

First I guess I should start at the beginning. This last year has probably been one of the toughest emotionally for me in my entire twenty nine years on this earth . While no great tragedy occurred in my life. This year has been a huge year of growth. It has been a year that has truly led me to discover a lot about who I am. I have discovered that I am a lot tougher that I thought I could ever be. Yet I realize now that sometimes I put too much expectations on myself.

While all of this discovery was occurring there were a select group of people who have stood by me through it all . These true friends deserve all the thanks in the world. I know that I could never in a million years truly express my gratitude to them. Yet I will try and make them understand how much it means to me to have friends like them.

First of all to my real biological mother, I know that you at times this year wanted to Gibbs' slap me to the back of the head but thank you for not doing that. Thank you for letting me discover how much of a jerk this guys I was with really were all on my own. I know that it was tough watching your daughter get hurt . Secondly to my grandmother, I know that we do not always agree on how I live my life but I know one thing is certain will always and have always loved me. It is tough to watch the friendship we once had hit its bumps in the road this year but I truly do believe that what does not kill us makes us stronger. We are closer now than we have been in a long time. Another person I have to thank is my Uncle Mike, I know that you think of me as your own and your support of me over the last year and for that matter my entire life as been amazing . I know that no matter what decision I make in the future you will always be there for me and for that I am forever grateful.

Now on to my online friends, while I may not know any of you in person it does not mean that you have been any less there for me then anyone else in some cases you have been there more . First of all, a woman who is as close to a mother as she could be without having the same DNA as me. Sharon, you truly are one of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. No matter what happened to me this year you were always there to help me pick up the pieces. I know that when I need a shoulder to cry on you would be there for me. Then there is Roy, while you and I have almost the entire continent separating us you always seem to be there when I need to talk whether it is in the middle of the afternoon or the middle of the night. If I am feeling down you always seem to know how to put a huge smile on my face and that is something I truly appreciate .

The list of people that I have supporting me in person is so endless, it is crazy but I must highlight a few that truly have made a difference in my life especially in the last year. Starting with a young man that I have know since high school. Dan, you truly are special. You always seem to know how to make me feel like I can move a mountain if I want to. Yet you are also one of those people that I know will be there to help me if I need it. Thank you so much for this. Then of course there is the crew that I work with at my job, while you all can make me a little crazy sometimes I know that if I ever need someone to talk to any one of you would been there to lend an year and each time I think about it, it puts a huge smile on my face.

Lastly there is a group of people that need a paragraph all to themselves, they are the people that attend and perform at the open mic nights at the Spoon Coffee House. Let me start with Joey. Thank you for letting the most nervous young lady take the stage almost a year ago and have the chance to grow into something she never thought she could possibly be. MJ, we may be able to hear your laughter from the front to the back of the coffee shop but you can also hear your love for the performers . Thanks for the support. Angela, my friend and my groupie, I adore you . Seeing you walk through those doors on a Wednesday puts a smile on my face. You told me I could do this before even I believed I could and I thank you for your believing in me. John, a few months ago you asked me when I would be up there on that stage myself and I hesitated to tell you. Let me tell you this my friend when I do you will definitely be getting an invitation. Last and most definitely not least George, you made me feel at home at Spoon. You helped me to realize that I can do whatever I put my mind to. Every time I get up on that stage I am little more confident. I think you are right some day soon I will just know when I had a good set and not have to look at anyone else to find out.

Thank you so much to everyone for their support over the last year. It means the world to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Thanks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds