Thanks for the Memories

"Oh, I'm sorry, have I been a bad girl?" I grinned, leaned forward and, before she could do anything, ran my tongue up her exposed pussy lips, tasting the sweet nectar. She groaned and spun around.

"Enough foreplay, I want you now." She pushed me back onto the seat, stepped out of her panties and straddled me, her knees on either side of my hips. Raising herself slightly, she positioned my cock at her pussy lips and slid down onto me, letting out a long sigh as she did. Inside her was warm and velvety and her pussy felt like an almost perfect fit for my cock as I filled her up to the hilt. She buried my cock fully inside her and sat there for a moment, allowing me to take stock of my surroundings. Here I was, inside a pristine limo, with a naked Cecilia Ahern, who just sat on my cock and was about to ride me.

She lifted her ass and slipped it back down, building up a rhythm as she fucked me. I began to thrust back upwards, meeting her hips as she went down on me. Falling into a good speed, I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her down onto my cock faster, pushing all the way into her with each thrust. We were both moaning as we fucked, our animal noises filling the back of the stretch.

She pressed her torso to me; her pert tits crushed into my chest, and began to bounce her ass on my cock. I was in heaven, looking over her shoulder to see her perfect ass bouncing on my lap. I could smell the coconuts from her hair; feel her hard nipples pressed into my chest, her thighs running against mine as we screwed in the back of the limo. I lifted her chin and kissed her, inhaling her scent and flitting my tongue into her mouth.

She stopped moving and lifted herself off me, leaving my cock feeling abandoned and cold, out of her warm interior. Winking at me, she turned around, bent over and began to lower herself onto me again. I entered her again, from behind this time, and she leaned back, placing a hand on either side of me for leverage and began to slam her ass back into me. We quickly built up a ferocious rhythm and I reached around her, fondling her left breast with my left hand, while my right hand found its way to her sensitive clit, which I started to rub and play with as she rode me reverse cowgirl style. She was moaning loudly now, all inhibitions thrown to the wind. She tossed her head from side to side, her hair brushing my face as she did.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! That's it Pete, play with my clit, make me cum!!" This spurred me on and I somehow managed to double my efforts, slamming my hips upwards to meet her, my balls slapping her ass, my fingers rubbing over her clit, becoming coated with her juices as I did so. I felt a stirring in my balls,

"Fuck, Cecilia, I'm cumming." I groaned

"Yes, fill me Pete, I'm going to cum." She let out a long, drawn-out moan that sounded almost like a scream and her pussy began to pulse around my cock, adding to my pleasure and throwing me overboard, my cock beginning to pulse on its own and my groans added to the sound of Cecilia's orgasm as I spurted my semen inside her.

As we both came down from our orgasms, she clambered off me, breathing heavily, sweat glistening off her naked glorious body.

"Wow," she said, "I haven't came like that in a very long time." She grinned as she sat next to me. She grabbed her skirt and top, hastily dressing herself, I followed suit. She switched on the intercom between our part of the limo and the drivers cabin, asking when we would be arriving.

"We've been here for five minutes Cecilia." She looked mildly amused at this and opened the door. I assumed this was where the night would end, but how wrong I was. As I stepped out the car I realised I didn't recognise the area we were in.

"Um, Cecilia, I hate to point out the obvious, but I don't live here."

"Of course not you silly bugger, this is my house," she gestured to a detached house on the cul-de-sac, "I hope that's not all you have to offer me?" I grinned sheepishly and allowed her to take me by the hand and lead me up the driveway, into her house.

She dragged me up the stairs,

"I'm sweating buckets here; I need a shower, you coming?" I laughed and, like a sheep to the shepherd, followed her to the huge bathroom. The cold tiles under my feet were light grey, the walls tiled white with a patterned border. In one corner there was a toilet and sink, and the far away wall was a gigantic walk in shower. She turned on the water, turned to me and kissed me hard. Breaking the kiss, she pulled off her top and skirt, naked again. I copied her and chased her into the now steaming water, feeling it sooth me.

I turned to my naked goddess and pressed her against the wall, pressing my lips to hers. She kissed back, then bit down on my lower lip, causing me to growl in pain, not once breaking our kiss. I let her go and she once again sunk to her knees in front of me, wasting no time in taking my semi-hard cock into her mouth. She sucked on it and played with my balls, her nails gently scratching my scrotum, and I was quickly erect again. She stood up, pleased with herself and I turned her around, pushing her against the wall again, biting on her neck and shoulder as I did. I placed my cock between her legs and rubbed it against her pussy lips, feeling the water running there. I stepped back from the wall to allow her to bend over slightly, her hands pressed against the slippery tiles.

I pushed into her again from behind, in control this time, sliding my entire member inside her. She gasped at the intrusion as I pulled out and pushed in again, slowly getting faster and harder. My hands went to her hips, using them to pull her onto me as I fucked her. She used her hands as leverage to push back against my thrusts, working her muscles around my shaft. Her velvety haven was so soft and warm around my cock, it was the nicest pussy I've ever fucked.

We stopped fucking and left the shower, our naked bodies dripping wet. We made our way next door to a living room, complete with fireplace, where a warm fire crackled merrily. I didn't think to ask who had started the fire. We sat on the sofa and started to kiss again. This time I took control and began to kiss her neck, tasting her perfume, onto her collarbone, down her sternum, into her cleavage. I took my time, paying special attention to her nipples, which seemed incredibly sensitive, she would moan and groan, every time I touched them. I ran my tongue over the hard nipples, around her pink areolas and slowly downward to her flat stomach, around her navel. I slipped off the couch and onto the floor, kneeling in front of her.

I kissed up her legs from the knees, spreading her legs open, trailing kisses up the inside of her thighs. I gently kissed over the swollen lips of her pussy, light touches to drive her crazy with lust. Once I planted a kiss on her clit and she let out a yelp of ecstasy. She kept trying to thrust her hips up to meet my mouth, but every time she did, I moved away, denying her the release she desired.

"Please Pete, do it, I can't take your teasing anymore, it's driving me mad! I want you to lick my pussy!" I grinned at the effect I was having on her and gave her what she wanted. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, flicking her clit at the top. I then repeated this with my finger, before I used my tongue to slide her folds open and lick her insides, triggering a growl of happiness from Cecilia. I began to flick my tongue in and out of her pussy, tasting the honey she gave to me. She was gyrating her hips, trying to force my tongue deeper into her, but I pulled out and turned my attention to her clit.

I licked the sensitive bud, circling it with my tongue, rubbing my fingers up and down her slit, occasionally slipping one inside. She was moaning and groaning, softly sighing my name. I then sucked her clit into my mouth and plunged two fingers into her pussy, releasing a gentle scream from Cecilia. I sucked on her clit, gently nibbling, while my fingers worked her pussy, fucking her. She began to buck her hips harder, her moans louder as her second orgasm approached. She threw her head back and I felt her pussy constrict around my fingers, and her clit pulse against my tongue as she let out a guttural moan and called my name a few times. A gush of juices flowed from her, and I lapped them all up.

She finished cumming and slid off the couch to sit on my lap, pressing my hard cock between her thighs and my stomach. She began to kiss my face, licking up any juices I had missed, which in my mind was the sexiest thing ever. I rolled her over and covered her body with mine, her legs parting to allow me to slip between her thighs. We were on the rug in front of the fireplace, the warm flames drying us from our shower.

I gently slipped my cock inside her, and buried myself to the hilt. She sighed contentedly and gazed into my eyes as I began to push in and out of her. I brushed some of her silky hair from her face and kissed her nose. I ran my hands up and down her sides as we had sex on the plush rug. I was enjoying every sensation, the sight of her gorgeous face and bright eyes staring up into mine, the taste of her tongue as we kissed, the smell of her body as we moved with each other on the floor, the sound of her soft breathing as I slid my member in and out of her and the touch of her skin as I explored her body with my hands.

We weren't fucking any more, we were having sex, it was more intimate, more meaningful. I leaned up on my hands to allow me to move a bit faster against her, sliding my cock in and out of her warm velvet vagina. I kissed her cheek, moving my mouth to her earlobe, gently sucking on it. She softly sighed and wrapped her arms around my back. Cecilia lifted her legs and wrapped her heels together on the small of my back, opening herself up more to my penetration. I felt myself getting close again, and let out a soft groan,

"Oh Cecilia." I moaned again as my cock began to spasm and my sperm shot out into Cecilia again, not as powerful as the first time. As I came down from my orgasm, I didn't pull out of her, I just lay there, covering her with my body, her limbs hugging me close.

I don't know how long we lay there, but when I eventually moved and withdrew my flaccid penis from Cecilia, she was sound asleep, her pretty face peaceful. I was dry, the fire having evaporated most of the water. The fire was almost burnt out now, just a few flames flickering here and there. I gently scooped Cecilia up and moved though to a bedroom. I lay her naked form down on top of the covers and slid up next to her, placing a hand on her stomach.

I lay there beside Cecilia Ahern, naked, having just had the best sex of my life. I was gently stroking her face and hair, watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful and innocent, her cheeks still bright and rosy, a smile on her face even in her sleep.

I guess I must have drifted off eventually, because next thing I knew I was awakening and it was light out. I quickly noticed that I was still on top of the covers, and that Cecilia wasn't there. I slipped off the bed and found a robe hanging on the back of the bedroom door, which I used to cover my nakedness. I wandered through the house and found Cecilia in the kitchen, cooking up some eggs for breakfast. I said good morning to her and smiled. She smiled back and said breakfast was on its way. I thanked her and sat at the dining table.

She served up scrambled eggs and we sat and ate in silence, completely comfortable together. She was wearing a thin purple robe, loosely tied so that it came open just between her breasts.

I spent the morning with Cecilia in her house before I finally had to say goodbye. We exchanged email addresses and phone numbers and agreed to stay in touch. I don't know if we will. We hugged and she kissed my lips gently, and as I was leaving she said,

"You know, I don't think I ever actually signed your book for you." She smiled,

"You know, I don't think you did." I grinned. She took my book off me, dashed inside the house and came back a moment later.

"There you go, all yours." She opened the front cover and kissed the first page for me. I laughed a bit and took the book back. We said goodbye again, hugged and kissed again and then I was on my way. I felt a bit sad, but hopefully we'll stay in touch.

I walked for five minutes, hailed a cab back to my flat. Back to reality. As I entered my living room I realised I hadn't read what Cecilia had written in the book. I fished it out of the bag and opened it,

"To Pete,

Thanks for the Memories

Love,

Cecilia

xxx"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds