That 70's Show: Even Women Love Mrs. Forman!

"Yes! Eat me! Suck me, baby! Make me fucking cum!"

Midge happily complied with the pussy moving wildly to her face and mouth. If ever there was a more aroused woman, Midge had never seen her nor eaten her.

Kitty came. Midge came.

They both came as never before.

"Ohh, yes! Yes! I'm . . . I'm cumming! It's hap . . . happening! Lick me! Eat me! Finger me! Fuck me! Ohhh, aghhhhhh!"

"I . . . I am, you hot bitch! I am licking you! Cum for me, bitch! CUM!"

"Ohh, yes! Yes! I'm . . . I'm cumming!" Kitty cried out as she came over and over from Midge's talented mouth and long expert fingers. "Ohh, yes! Yes! I'm . . . I'm cumming! It's hap . . . happening! Lick me! Eat me! Finger me! Ohhh, aghhhhh!"

Kitty came over and over from Midge's talented mouth and long expert fingers, feeling for the very first time in her life how wonderful an orgasm can be.

* * *

When Red returned home later that night he found his wife and son watching television. After kissing Kitty on the cheek, he told her what a great time he had in the woods with Bob.

"Never better! Can't wait to go again!"

"That's nice! What about this weekend?"

"You won't mind?"

"HaHaHa! Of course not, honey! You go ahead and have all the fun you want with Bob. I'm sure I can find something nice to do with Midge and Donna."

* * *

Bribing Kitty

With Red already gone for another four-day weekend in the country with his best buddy, Bob, Kitty's planned what promised to be, one hell of a pussy-licking weekend for herself and Bob's wife, Midge.

Because of what happened the previous weekend between the two first-time lovers, the two horny housewives couldn't wait for their spouses to leave town so that they could get down for some serious pussy.

Both Midge and Kitty were hoping to pick up right where they left off by spending countless hours with their mouths between the other's legs. Nothing else mattered to the two forty-year old bisexual housewives.

For this very special pussy-licking time together, all Midge and Kitty wanted was each other. Midge's daughter Donna was nice for the first time, but the bisexual hottie wasn't welcome for the encore. Neither was Eric and his giant cock. In fact, no cocks were welcome at the party. The special weekend was for pussy alone.

Or so they thought.

Clad in nothing more than a short, tight housedress over her very sexy silk undies, Kitty heard a knock on the front door. A peek through the curtain showed young Steven Hyde standing there with a shit eaten grin on his face.

He was waiting to be let inside the Forman home since he no longer lived there since finding his own place to live. Kitty was both shocked and angry to see Hyde. Despite the wonderful sex she had with the boy weeks earlier, his kind of sex just wasn't welcome this weekend.

"What is it, Steven? I'm kind of busy!"

Under his arm, Steven was carrying a brown manila envelope. He'd gotten the envelope from Kelso who'd gotten it from Eric sometime during the previous week. All the boys had been taking turns looking at all the Polaroids taken the previous weekend. Even Fez had seen the very nasty shots of Kitty and her girlfriends.

Everyone loved the pictures taken of the three women and Eric engaged in incredibly hot sex. Then again? What was NOT to love? Seeing the favorite Mom of all time sucking cock and eating pussy?

It doesn't get any better!

"Why don't you let me in and I'll show you!" Hyde said, but Kitty wasn't budging.

"I don't think so, Steven!" she said while blocking his way. "What we had was nice, but I've moved on, honey! HaHaHa!"

"Moved on, huh? I don't think so, Kitty baby!" he said while reaching inside the envelope for a few of the sex pictures, close up shots of her sucking off her son's cock. It wad quite clear what the hot Mom was doing and with whom.

Kitty's mouth dropped the instant she saw the picture showing her lips and tongue titillating the head of Eric's cock. The proof of her wrongdoing had her visibly shaken. No doubt. He had her dead to rights. Still, she tried to make light of the compelling evidence. "What's this picture, Steven? Is it mine to keep? HaHaHaHa"

"Keep? Oh, no, Kitty baby! They're not to keep. I was thinking more like Mr. Forman seeing them."

"Mr. Forman? Oh no! You can't!"

"Yeah, I can! Whatta ya say, Kitty? Do you think ol' Red would like seeing his wife sucking off his son's cock?"

"Mr. Forman? Oh no! You can't!" she repeated while looking down at the picture in her shaking hands.

Close to tears, all she could do was follow Hyde into the house and sit on the couch.

"Oh, but I can, Mrs. Forman!"

"I can't believe you're doing this. My God, Steven! Don't you have any scruples, for God's Sakes? I though we were friends!"

"Oh, we're friends all right! And I Do have scruples, baby doll! I also have a big fat hard-on for you. I need to fuck you, and I need to fuck you now!"

"Fuck me? Oh no, Steven! I can't let you! What you want could ruin my marriage maybe even kill my husband in the process if he knew what I'd done. Red has a weak heart, you know? Please, Steven! I'm begging you! Don't do this to me!"

Hyde moved right up to where she was sitting. Her short housedress had ridden halfway back along her bare beefy thighs. His dick bulged in anticipation of once spreading open her bare meaty thighs.

"Don't worry, Kitty baby! The last thing I want is Mr. Forman dying from a heart attack. But, luckily for you, Kitty baby! There's a way we can keep that nasty thing from happening."

"We can? I don't see how unless I do what you want and I won't do it! I just won't!"

"But, you will, Kit baby!" Hyde said as he sat down next to her. The next thing she knew, he was slipping his hand between her smooth meaty thighs.

She attempted to stop him. "Please, Hyde! Don't do that to me! You know I can't do anything with you!"

Hyde wasn't listening. He forced his hand further along her inner legs, prying them open in the process.

"Oh no, Mrs. Forman! You'll do what I want and more! You'll do it because you love doing it. You know you do, so don't tell me you don't!"

She still wouldn't give in. "No, I don't! I only did it because you made me," she lied.

Kitty fucked for Hyde because she loved fucking for him, as well as for everyone else who got between her hot legs.

While she was saying that, his fingers moved right to the crotch of her wet panties where he started giving her moist cunt a real nice rub. "Mmmm, baby! You panties are already wet, Kitty baby. Just the thought of us fucking has you all wet."

She was weakening. "Oh, Steven! Please stop doing that. You know it gets me all hot and bothered!"

"Yeah, I know Kitty baby! And you'll do what I want because you have no choice. You'll do it or Mr. Forman will see how hot his wife can really be with another man, maybe even another woman."

"Another woman?"

"Yeah! Another woman! I got pictures of that too!" Hyde said before showing her the more explicit lesbian photos. In them, she and Midge licking were sucking each other's pussy. In another revealing picture, she and Donna were kissing and playing touchy-feely. No doubt Kitty was bad.

"My God! What did I do?"

"Not quite enough, Kitty baby!"

"What do you mean not enough? My God, Hyde! Clearly, I did it all that day."

"You almost did, Kitty baby!

"Almost? What do you mean almost?"

"There's one more thing I want you doing,"

He had his fingers inside her panties, and just like that, was giving a vigorous rub to her cunt lips and clit. This got her moaning loudly while moving her body to his rubbing fingers. That's when he knew she'd do whatever he wanted, maybe even the ultimate prize in pussy licking.

"Oh, Steven honey! What else could there possibly be?"

Just then, the front door opened and in walked the special someone. Laurie's big tits bulged the tight blouse while her short skirt showed off her solidly built, beautifully tanned legs. In Kitty's blonde-haired daughter, Hyde saw the perfect ultimate prize in pussy licking.

"There she is, Kitty! The one more thing I want you doing!"

Kitty knew what he was getting at and she was shocked and outraged. In anger, she took hold of his hand and removed his hand from under her dress.

"Fuck you, Steven Hyde! No way I'm ever doing that with her. She's my daughter, for God's Sake! How dare you presume I'd do such a thing with her? Steven Hyde! You're vile and disgusting for even suggesting that!"

Laurie heard her mother and moved even closer to het ultimate fate. "Do what with me, Mom? What are you talking about?" she said before sitting down between them and crossing her long tanned legs.

As she did, the short skirt moved all the way back to her great ass, revealing the frilly edge of her lace panties. Hyde's cock bulged in anticipation of the endless possibilities that loomed with these two most beautiful, well-built women.

"Why don't I just show you, Laurie?"

Kitty knew what he meant and had a shit fit. "Don't you dare, Steven Hyde! Those pictures are Not for her young eyes. She wouldn't understand!"

How wrong she was. At twenty-four years old, Laurie was neither young not naive when it came to women eating pussy.

"Wow, Mom! Is that really you with that other naked lady? Are you really eating each other's pussy? Are you, Mom?"

While Laurie waited for an answer from her embarrassed mother, Hyde placed his arm around her shoulder and hugged the girl close.

"Kitty doesn't think you should see these pictures, but I think you should. They're showing something you're mother really loves doing and I really think you should know that."

Laurie skipped her other questions and asked another. "Is that true, Mom? Do you really love eating pussy?"

Kitty didn't answer, but Hyde did. "She sure does, Laurie! Your mother loves doing it with other ladies."

"Wow! That's so hot! My mother loves doing something I've always wondered about," Laurie said, completely ignoring his hand on her bare knee and moving upward.

"Wondered about, huh?" he asked with his hand going between her soft thighs, moving up her real smooth leg. Since Kitty wasn't talking, Laurie directed her questions at the guy whose fingers were edging even closer to the promised land.

"Maybe she can tell me what it's like. I'd really like to know!" Laurie teased like she knew all along what Hyde was after with them. The mother didn't like that.

"Never you mind!"

Laurie turned to Kitty. "What about it, Mom? Do you want to tell your inquiring daughter what she needs to know? Do you want to tell her what it's like to eat pussy?" Laurie asked, but in reality. already knew the answer from her intimate times with Jackie and Donna.

Nevertheless, Laurie went right along with Hyde and the teasing game he was playing withe her mother. Serious Kitty looked right at her inquisitive daughter.

"Tell you about it? Sure, Laurie honey! I can tell you if you really want. But even if I do, that won't be enough for this prick. You know that don't you?"

"No! What do you mean not enough?"

"Let me tell you, then! This son of a bitch, Steven Hyde, he wants us doing a lot more than just talking about women doing it."

"He does?"

"Yeah, he fucking does! That's why he's showing you my sex pictures. He's blackmailing me into having sex with you. That's what he wants from us, honey! This sick bastard wants a mother and her daughter doing it together. Christ, honey! He wants US doing it with each other."

"He does?"

"Yeah, he fucking does! And if we don't do what he wants, he'll show Daddy what I did with those other women and him too."

Laurie didn't know Kitty fucked for Hyde

"What do you mean him too? I thought you just had sex with those women. Don't tell me you fucked for Hyde too? Wow! Is that true, Mom? Did you guys really fuck?"

They say a picture's worth a thousand words, well, it's true. When Laurie saw Kitty sucking on Hyde's cock in one photo and taking it in the ass in another, it spoke volumes to the young girl. It told her what she probably surmised anyway, that her forty-year old mother was a hot piece of ass who loved having sex with anyone. But, did she think any less of her mother?

Don't be ridiculous!

Seeing hot Kitty in action only inspired the young girl into having sex of her own with both of them. In her mind, it was time to tell Kitty exactly what she wanted.

"That's okay, Mom! Hyde fucked me too and I loved it as much as you did."

"You did?"

"Yeah! I did! And that's why I want him fucking me again. Only now, I want you there with us, fucking for him while you show me what it's like to have sex with another woman."

Kitty couldn't believe her ears. "My God! You're not serious? You want it anyway?"

Laurie smiled teasingly at her mother. "Yeah, I do! Would you do that for me, Mom? Forget about him blackmailing you. We both know you love fucking and sucking cock and eating pussy. Just think about doing what you love with both Hyde and me. Can we do that, Mom? I just gotta do it with you!"

Even as Hyde had the women stand, Kitty was shaking her head no. There was a definite reluctance even as Laurie and Hyde started to unbutton her housedress.

Kitty was trying to say no, but could only say yes when they opened her unbuttoned dress. Once done, she just watched as the dress slid off her shoulders to the floor.

Now in her underwear, the Mom knew there was no stopping them now. She and her daughter were going to have sex and she couldn't keep it from happening.

The irony was, Kitty didn't want to keep it from happening. That's why she reached across for her daughter's blouse and skirt, and suddenly, the cute and sexy Laurie was wearing only her underwear too.

"You're beautiful!" Kitty said to the blonde beauty in her frilly lace underwear. "I shouldn't be saying this honey, but I can't wait to devour your delicious beautiful body," Kitty said to her daughter while reaching around Laurie to unhook her bra.

As she did, their lips touched and they kissed gently on the mouth, then aggressively with their tongues.

It was a very arousing sight to see, one that had Hyde's hard cock rubbing Kitty's ass as he unhooked her bra.

Suddenly, their big bare tits were out in the open and rubbing together as the two women tongue kissed and groped for the lining of the other's panties. Once they each had a pair of panties around ass cheeks, it was Hyde who assisted in the further removal of the two lace garments.

While kneeling between two pairs of beautiful legs, Hyde gave a tug to Laurie's panties with one hand while his other hand slipped up between her meaty thighs. Then, with her underwear tossed briskly aside, four of his fingers slipped up and into her wet pussy for a pre-pussy lick finger fuck. That move alone had the girl seeing stars as well as pushing her mother down onto the sectional couch.

"Oh, Mommy! I just can't wait!" she cried while tugging Kitty's panties off her body, then spreading open her short, solid legs. Not long after, Laurie was holding open Kitty's bare smooth thighs while licking fiercely on her highly aroused pussy.

As for Hyde, there was no standing by to watch, not with two hot cunts making watching virtually impossible.

"C'mere, Laurie baby!" Hyde said while taking hold of her nice soft ass before slipping his stiff one right between her two soft cheeks.

Suddenly, he was also working on a very aroused pussy, only it wasn't his mouth doing the working. His big hard cock was fucking Laurie Forman while she ate her mother, something the super hot Laurie just couldn't get enough of.

"Yes! Fuck me! Make me cum!" she cried in between the ferocious mouth work she was doing on Kitty, something the Mom couldn't get enough of either.

"Ohh, Laurie baby Lick me good! Suck me too! Ohh, baby! Make me cum too!"

Man! Talk about making a guy want to pop his fucking load! Hearing Kitty dirty talking to her daughter just too much for one guy to take.

So, with Laurie's juicy cunt walls rubbing hard on his cock, he let loose with all the juice his big cock could muster, filling her hole and running out down her leg. Right after, Hyde collapsed onto the end of the sectional and watched the highly impassioned Laurie move her body on top of Kitty's equally hot body.

Their arms clung tightly to each other's body; Kitty's hands rubbed Laurie's back with her daughter doing the same to her. Their legs meshed together as well, intertwining with bare skin rubbing against bare skin. Kitty honestly never knew her beautiful daughter could feel so good.

"I love you, Laurie!"

"I love you too, Mom!" she whispered with her moist lips brushing against Kitty's ear. Kitty's body began to tingle at their touch. They were both naked with their hard nipples touching; they were both sobbing softly when Kitty kissed the tears off of Laurie's face cheek.

Her daughter did the same to her, catching the small tear as it rolled onto her lips. When many more tears joined that first one, Laurie licked those off her mother's lips too. Kitty's body tingled again. Laurie licking her lips was beginning to excite her. What happened next excited her more.

Even with no more tears on Kitty's mouth, Laurie's tongue never stopped licking. It licked its way right into her mother's mouth where it quickly found something nice, her mother's tongue. She sucked it between her lips and into her mouth. This is when the fun really began.

Instead of stopping Laurie like she should have, Kitty happily let her daughter's tongue play with her tongue. The fact that they were being watched suddenly meant nothing to her.

What she and her daughter were doing had her tingling all over and Kitty really didn't care if they had an audience. As far as she was concerned, she and her daughter were all alone to comfort and console each other.

The truth is, Kitty and Laurie weren't alone, and they were doing a lot more than giving each other comfort. They were getting each other very aroused and they were doing it in front of a man who liked nothing better than seeing two aroused women getting it on together.

With this realization, Kitty made a vain attempt to stop her daughter from tongue kissing her. Unfortunately, it was way too late to stop her and Laurie from going way beyond the tongue kissing stage.

By now, one of Laurie's hands had moved to one of Kitty's bare breasts. When she tried to move it away from her tingling nipple, her daughter took hold of her hand and placed it on one of her own nicely formed breasts.

Kitty didn't know what to do, so she did what Laurie did. Her hand squeezed her daughter's breast while she in turn squeezed hers; her fingers played with her nipples while she played with Kitty's nipples. Doing that was so arousing for both their hands moved somewhere else.

Her daughter's finger on her wet pussy was the nicest feeling Kitty's ever had. Her finger on Laurie's juicy cunt was a very close second. It was especially nice with their tongues still melting together in hot intense passion.

Oblivious to the watching eyes, the mother/daughter passion was heating up fast, getting dangerously close to the boiling point. Kitty knew this, but for some reason, didn't care anymore. And by the way Laurie was kissing and touching her, it was obvious she didn't care either. They had both found something new and wonderful and its inevitable climax could not be avoided. This was for certain.

Steven Hyde would soon watch a lesbian show starring two women who weren't really lesbians.

Kitty didn't mind Laurie fingering her clitoris, nor did she dislike playing with her daughter's own bud. She loved the feel of her daughter's beautiful aroused body, and she was certain Laurie loved the feel of hers. But, as much as they both loved what they were doing, they both felt the need for more. Kitty wanted to lick Laurie's pussy while she licked hers. She wanted to eat her daughter and have Laurie eat her too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds