That's Kelly!

When her orgasm passed, it was like all of the air was let out of her. She flopped back on the ground like a rag doll, her limbs limp and her face slack. We sat there like that for a moment; her laying back on the ground and me still squatting over her with my last few drops splashing down onto her naked skin. Then her eyes refocused and she grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling me to her in an unexpectedly strong embrace. She hugged me tightly and then turned her face to mine and kissed me. She kissed me deeply and my head went into the clouds. I melted into her. It was like every wish I had ever had was suddenly fulfilled and I fogged over in a sense of pure joy and contentment.

When she broke the kiss, she slid herself down and positioned her face below my opened pussy. When her mouth made contact, it was like fireworks going off. That tongue. Oh, that tongue. I don't even know what it was doing. It was like riding a wild animal. Faster, then slower, then deeper then all over the surface; this way and that all at the same time. My orgasm hit me like a crashing wave. I shook and cried out, losing all control over myself. That tongue became my entire universe and I never wanted it to end.

And then, as suddenly as it came, my orgasm left me and I was immediately over-sensitive. I giggled and tried to pull away, but Kelly wrapped her arms around my thighs and we tumbled over each other in the grass, laughing and wrestling. When we finally relaxed, I fell into her arms and lay there, basking in our nakedness. We didn't move for a long time and I had never felt so warm and safe and loved in my entire life.

Over the next week, Kelly had me in dozens of ways. I became her plaything. We slept together and showered together and explored every inch of each other. I did things that I have never done before or since with her. I would be laying on my bed reading and she would walk up, tug my shorts down and slip her tongue into my ass, pushing past my opening and I would cum so hard that I'd see stars. In the shower, I'd worship her wet and naked body however she wanted me to. I drank her golden nectar and I suckled at her breasts.

When the week was over, she left me. I have never made love to another woman. I dated sporadically in college and I even had an offer of marriage. I never again even looked at another woman in a sexual way. But, for years afterwards, whenever the family got together, Kelly would drag me off to someplace private and I'd become her plaything once again.

These days, I have a career and an active social life. I have confidence and I'm proud of everything I've managed to do in my life. But, anytime Kelly wants me, she can have me. Because...

Well, that's Kelly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • That's Kelly!
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds