• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • That's My Girl Ch. 1

That's My Girl Ch. 1

The time in my life that I'm about to relate to you all happened around my forty fifth birthday. I was a young-looking forty-five, my good genes were kind enough to bless me with a lack of graying or balding hair, and thanks to a fairly intense gym regimen, I was in the best shape of my life. I had been married for twenty-five years, and once again, I was lucky enough to be blessed with a marriage of more highs than lows. We had two children, an eighteen year old named Hannah and fourteen year old son, Chris. I had a good job in advertising and I was making plenty. All told, my life was pretty good.

One day, I was coming home early from work. One of the perks of my new position was that when I took clients to lunch, I could sometimes just take the rest of the afternoon off. That afternoon was one of those lazy ones. I was looking forward to going home, having a beer or two and a nice relaxing time. I walked into the kitchen of my house and stood still in shock. My daughter was involved in a passionate kiss with another woman. I recognised the woman, it was her best friend Shannon.

I tried not to make any noise, just backed out of the room but my Hannah opened her eyes and saw me as I was leaving. For the rest of the afternoon I tried to get the image out of my head. My beautiful daughter, the image of her mother ­ short, dark hair, blue eyes, short with a slim build, high, firm breasts. Hungrily kissing her friend Shannon, blessed with long, sexy legs, large breasts and long, perfectly straight dark blonde hair. Try as I might, the image was stuck in my mind. In the evening, I was sitting in my office, trying to catch up on some work and there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said. Hannah entered. She looked at me somewhat shyly.

"I don't know what you saw this afternoon, Dad," she said hurriedly.

"I know what I saw, Hannah," I said firmly. She blushed. "And I don't have a problem with it," I continued on. "Just don't tell your mother."

"You're okay with it?" she asked, overcome with relief.

"Of course. If you want to live your life that way, it's fine with me. And you know how guys are about women being together. How could I mind?"

She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks, Dad. I knew you'd be cool."

The next week I was finishing work early again. This time, on my way home, I decided to ring ahead and let Hannah know. She laughed when hinted at why I was letting her know. However, when I got home, there was another shock in store for me.

This time, they were both naked. Shannon was sitting on the kitchen table, her legs spread wide apart, while my daughter's dark head was buried in between them.

"Hi, Mr. Miller," Shannon said. "Hannah and I thought you might like to see what we were up to."

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even swallow.

Hannah stood up. "You know how guys are about women being together," she said, with a grin. "We want you to watch us."

Shannon looked pointedly at the obvious bulge in my suit pants.

"And yes, we want you to jerk off over us," she said.

They began to kiss. I could see their tongues protruding between their lips, probing into each other's mouths, tasting and exploring. Shannon's hand moved across my daughter's smooth skin, cupping one of her firm little breasts. I saw Hannah press her body against Shannon's hand and Shannon's answering squeeze. I couldn't resist. I just couldn't. I unzipped my pants and began to slowly stroke my cock.

"Let us see," Shannon said, "don't hide it in those boxers."

I obediently took off my boxers and stood there in my kitchen, my hard-on fully extended. I watched Shannon slide her hand up between Hannah's legs and begin to run her fingertips over her pussy. I watched my daughter spread her legs eagerly and the loving, tender way in which her friend began to gently probe her with her fingers. Shannon's thumb rubbed lightly over Hannah's exposed clitoris and my sexy daughter began to slide her pussy up and down on her friend's hand. Shannon stopped and pressed her soft mound against Hannah's and they began to rub up against each other, their breasts squashed together.

"You want to see your good little girl lick my cunt?" Shannon asked me.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes," was my response. I was stroking my cock much faster now.

Hannah wriggled between Shannon's legs. She began to lick and kiss her inner thighs while her fingertips moved lightly over Shannon's pussy lips and hard little clitty. She then spread Shannon's lips with her fingers and looked longingly at the glistening pink. I moved closer, longing to see better. I watched my daughter lower her mouth over Shannon's pussy and begin to slowly fuck it with her tongue. Then she stopped, making sure Shannon's rock hard little clit was fully exposed, and began to suck it, all the while pumping two fingers in and out of Shannon's slick little hole.

I came. I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock twitched and spasmed in my hand, great streams of hot sperm shooting out all over Shannon's body. I covered her tits and neck and one stream splashed up and hit her mouth. She lapped it up greedily and began to rub my cum into her body. As her long fingers brushed over her nipples, sticky with my semen, Hannah sucked furiously on Shannon's clit and I watched her whole body go taut as she exploded in orgasm. Hannah went crazy, eagerly thrusting her tongue in and out of Shannon's warm wet centre while she pinched her clit as her friend came again and again.

From that afternoon I watched my daughter and her gorgeous friend about once a week. Every time I came, but always over Shannon. I felt a bit strange about my semen being all over my own daughter.

However, she didn't see it that way. One night my wife was out at a seminar and my son was at a friend's. It was just Hannah and I at home. About nine o'clock she came to see me.

"Daddy," she said with a pout, "don't you think I'm sexy."

"God, Hannah, you know I do," I said.

"Well, why don't you cum over me too," she said. "I wish you would."

"Do you?" I said, instantly overcome with lust. My daughter just nodded and undid her robe. Underneath she was completely naked. My eyes traveled from her perfect breasts with their nipples standing erect down her taut, flat belly to the perfectly smooth mound of her tight little pussy. She began to dance for me, her body moving sexily as her hands went gliding across her skin. She tugged lightly on her own nipples and moved one hand down to cup her sex. As I watched her spread her pussy lips and slip one finger slowly and sexily into her tight little hole I knew I was about to explode.

"I'm going to cum, Hannah," I said urgently.

"Are you, Daddy?" she asked sweetly. She moved closer to me, spreading herself for me so I could see her pussy and her finger moving in and out, making those sweet sticky noises. My cock exploded in applause and I shot out way more creamy thick cum than I did over Shannon. The first shot missed her, but the second splattered all over her firm breasts and sexy smooth belly. She smiled and ran her fingers up her body to scoop up my warm semen. It was dripping off her fingers so she quickly raised them and slid them to into her mouth. She sucked them clean, gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and left the room. I sat there, my mind a whirl of emotions and my body shaking from the intensity of my orgasm.

Hannah obviously told Shannon about what had happened between us because two days later, when I went on my lunch break, Shannon was waiting for me. She was down in the lobby of my building, and she looked far more grown that her eighteen years. She was wearing a short black skirt and a suit jacket with a very light blue shirt underneath. She came up to me with a smile.

"Hi, John," she said to me. "Ready for lunch?"

I nodded and together we left the building.

"What the hell are you up to, young lady?" I asked as we walked down the road.

"I want to fuck you," she said boldly.

"Does Hannah know about this?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I'm going to tell her, but afterwards."

"I don't know whether I should," I responded. "Not if Hannah isn't okay with it."

"Just hear me out," she said with a teasing smile.

I decided to play along and she led me to an inner-city apartment building a few blocks from my office. As soon as we got inside, she hitched up her skirt. Just enough so I could see the beginning of her mound. She was wearing no panties underneath. Right then I knew that I was going to fuck my daughter's young friend right there. I pulled her close and kissed her, the first time we'd kissed . Her eager young tongue probed and explored my mouth but I wanted more. My hands went straight to her breasts, squeezing and kneading the flesh through her top.

"Rip it off," she said. "I want you to rip my shirt off."

Thank God for all those weights I did. I tore the shirt from her body, revealing those perfect full breasts. She was a C cup where my lovely daughter was a B cup. Her nipples were standing to attention so I began to suck on them, taking them into my mouth and teasing them with my tongue tip. She fumbled at my waist, undoing my belt and my fly and tugging my trousers down.

"I want you to fuck me," she breathed in my ear, "to hike my skirt up around my waist and fuck me while you suck my tits."

"Not until you suck my cock," I said right back at her. Two could play at this game. "You have to suck my cock, let me cum in your mouth and then tomorrow we can meet again and then I'll fuck you."

"You don't think I can get your cock hard again quick enough?" she said sassily. "Sure, I'll swallow your cum but then I'm going get my fuck today."

I kissed her hard on the lips and she began to undo my shirt, following the buttons down with licks and kisses. She lingered on my belly, playing her tongue through the trail of hair that led down to my throbbing cock. She cupped my balls lightly in one hand and curled the other around the base of my cock. Then she began to lick slowly up and down my shaft, taking my cockhead in her mouth and sucking lightly. My moans let her know I was loving it.

"Yes, suck my cock, little one," I told her, "take it into your warm, wet mouth and suck it good."

Truthfully, part of me felt like a pervert. The rest of me was reveling in a fantastic blowjob from a delicious young minx. She was taking as much of me in her mouth as she could, her tongue working up and down my shaft while her lips were wrapped gloriously around my length. I started fucking her face and she looked up at me. She took me cock out of her mouth and began to slap it against her lips and tongue.

"You want to fuck my face and cum in my mouth, Mr. Miller?" she asked.

"God, yes," I groaned. "I want to pump my hot cum down your throat."

She grinned sexily and went back to slurping and sucking on my hot, thick rod. She squeezed my balls lightly and used her other hand to stroke me rapidly as I increased the tempo, swiftly thrusting my cock in and out of her warm mouth.

"I'm going to give you what you want, bad girl," I said with a grin.

She made appreciative noises around my cock and readied herself. She gave the head a furious suck and I came. She caught it all in her mouth, well the first lot at least. There was too much cum in me and it dribbled down her chin. She didn't let any go to waste though, she scooped it up and swallowed it all.

"Do I get a kiss?" she asked.

I pulled her up, lifting her off the ground and kissed her hungrily. The feel of her big breasts squashed against my chest, the hard nipples grazing my skin, kept the blood rushing through my veins. Although my cock was going flaccid, I knew it wouldn't take much to get me going again.

"I want to fuck your tits," I said to her, woozy with desire.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, dropping down again and pushing her breasts up against my cock. She squeezed them around my length and I began to slide it between her glorious orbs. As I fucked her perfect breasts my cock began to swell again and she could suck the head into her mouth with each stroke.

"Fuck, you're good," I snarled at her. "You want this in you now."

"Pick me up," she ordered.

I obeyed, lifting her body and wrapping her legs around my waist. She reached down and grabbed my hardon, guiding it into the slick slippery hole. As I entered her cunt, I felt the resistance and she had to slide up and down on me a little to accommodate my thickness. She was so tight, wrapped velvety around me that I moaned with pleasure. I supported her weight on me and she began to ride me, plunging down on me so my cock went so deep with every stroke. Her rhythm soon got more and more forceful. I pushed her up against the wall and began to respond with a rhythm of my own. Long, fast, hard strokes that made her gasp every time my cock slammed right deep into her.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned, licking and sucking my earlobe.

"Already?" I laughed, increasing the intensity of our fucking. She began to shake and moan and I recognised the onset of her orgasm from the times I'd watched her cum with my daughter. When she came I could feel her pussy muscles contract around my cock, squeezing it even tighter and I couldn't hold back anymore. I came for the second time, shooting my load into her slick little cunt.

That night, Hannah came and saw me. My wife was in bed, and I was just about to head there myself.

"You owe me, Daddy," she said angrily.

"Owe you what?" I asked tentatively.

"A damn good fucking," she snapped.

There was one last moment of indecision. She's my own daughter, I thought. Then the overriding thought ­ if she was any other woman, you'd fuck her in an instant. She's not going to have your baby, don't worry about it. I told Hannah my plan. On my next business trip this weekend, I would take her. She could go on the pretext of visiting an old friend. We'd stay at a motel together and she would get her 'damn good fucking'.

She was over the moon. She kissed me passionately and I only broke the embrace just in time. Chris came out of his room and came down the hall.

"That was close," Hannah winked.

"This weekend, darling," I told her, "this weekend I'll have you all to myself."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • That's My Girl Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 739 milliseconds