• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • That's my Wife!

That's my Wife!

I was finally alone at the cabin. Naked and relaxing letting my horniness take me where it goes. I stand in the open door hoping I'm see by the neighbor's wife dreaming of her coming by for some fun as I stroke my hard dick. I'm fifty and have a belly, but I have a few inches I'd give her. I wait hearing her pulling out of their driveway, and I see her speed off down the road. Then I return to my chair picking up my laptop to watch porn and edge myself some more.

I was really into a nice BBW scene when something caught my eye. I looked up to see a man watcing me in the door. I froze as he opened the door walking right to me with my dick still in my hand.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I ask.

He's an older man in his sixties about six foot something, and looks toned for his age. His bald head and shaven face let me see the years on him as he takes the computer from me looking at the video of the brunette BBW getting a dick stuffed down her throat.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he stands there watching.

I hear her gagging as the man in the video calls her a sexy fat cocksucker. As soon as I hear the man in the video moaning I knew he was finishing all over the woman ending the shot so I reached up to take my laptop back. As soon as I sat up the man in front of me looked right at me and grabbed my hair pulling my face to his crotch. I could feel his hardness on my lips as it strained in his pants, and the way he pulled my hair told me I needed to cooperate.

"I'm not gay." I insist even though my words are muffled by the fabric of his jeans.

He pulls me tighter as he pushes his dick at me encouraging me to unbutton his pants. As soon as I lower his zipper and pull down on the sides of his jeans his dick pops out slapping me in the chin. When his pants drop to his feet I realize I'm face to face with ten inches of mean looking man meat. His grip in my hair tightens as he pokes my lips with his cock. I quickly feel his precum smear all over my lips making me taste it. I'm surprised that it doesn't taste bad. I can't dwell on it though because his dick is soon pushing past my lips hitting the back of my throat.

I open my jaw and wrap my lips around his girth hoping a quick blow will send him on his way. I listen as he plays another video hearing another woman getting gagged and fucked while he makes my neck and jaw tired. He eventually pulls me off his dick and makes me lick his balls a while. Then after another round of dick sucking he sets down my computer on the table.

When I look I see he found the folder with my wife's pics and the creeper videos I shot of her over the years. He clicked on the video I shot of when I had her doggy and really gave it to her hard. It's a half hour video, but it's still my favorite because not only does she have a nice big ass, but she also has a sexy little asshole that shows in this video. It is really sexy seeing her splayed out with my nut leaking out of her in the end.

He lets go of my hair making sure the video doesn't start, and then grabs me by my throat choking me as he spins me face first into the cushion of the chair. I feel his knees forcing my legs apart as he sets the laptop on my back. I hear the video start with her moaning as I kiss my way down her back and all over her butt cheeks lifting her ass in the air, and then just as I know I'm sliding into her I feel his dick stretching my asshole wide open. I hear my wife's voice grunting in the video as I shove hard into her pussy until I'm all the way in, and this man is doing the same with my asshole.

I feel my sphincter trying to fight him, but it doesn't stand a chance. When I feel him slip fully into me with a pinch I know he just made me his bitch. His thrusts into me copied the thrusts I gave my wife in the video, and my asshole was soon burning and sore. He held my hips tight like I did her, and he pulled me to meet his thrusts like he was watching in the video. I hear my wife orgasm hard after about five minutes, and I feel myself loving how the sounds are coinciding with what he's doing to me.

When I hear her ramping up to her second orgasm I remembered how she quivered and I had to hold her tight to keep from bucking off my dick, and it made something click inside of me. As soon as I felt his grip tighten, and heard that, "Fuck, fuck fuck!" I felt my cock twitching and my asshole clenching around his ravaging dick as my cum hit the floor. He kept pounding me hard just like I did to her. I was in Lala Land feeling complete euphoria as his dick plunged my ass. I could feel him pulling me against him making his cock bury deeper. I could feel my knees opening more as my ass pushes back craving him deeper.

I then hear my own voice as I tell her I'm going to cum in her, and I feel him really driving into me. I hear my grunting and groaning as I fill my wife, and he's still going strong.

"Just stay. Don't move." I say to her in the video. "I want to see it."

"That's so gross." She says as she lets me watch my cum slowly ooze from her.

He set my laptop on the table beside me, and I see her pussy taking up the entire screen with my cum dripping from it. He stopped it just as the first drop dribbles out and before it hit the bed under her. I feel him take a fresh grip on the top of my ass cheeks, and then fuck me with all of his weight. My thighs are driving into the chair hard as his cock pokes my inside deeply. His grip is pulling my ass upward while his cock is slamming it forward. The entire chair is bouncing and squeaking under me. The only sounds are of my ass being slapped by his hips.

It takes all the abuse he dishes out until he finally drives me so hard it feels like he's poking into my throat through my intestines. Then I feel his cock throbbing and twitching as an weird tickle grows in my bowels. It's so hot and so deep. He slams into me a few more times adding to the feeling, and then he pulls back and I feel his cock pull from me. My hole feels so slack that it's hanging open, and I feel something warm run out and down over my balls.

He pulls me up finishing the video as he makes me clean the dripping cum from his shrinking dick. He tastes like my ass, but I have no choice. When the last five minutes of video are done he pulls me from his dick and shoves my head to the floor right into the puddle of mess I made. He doesn't let me go until my lips are in it and I begin to lick it up.

I hear the door close, but I figure I better finish licking up my cum in case he's watching. When it's all gone I look up to see I'm alone. I sit back feeling the sting in my ass and the bloating in my belly wondering what just happened. When I looked at my computer I saw the notification that a USB has been removed. Investigating I find that he copied everything from my wife's folder, and the personal files that have our names and cell numbers. I sit back wondering and fantasizing.

"What is he planning? What if he tries this with my wife? What if she lets him? What if she makes me watch as she gives herself to him? What if she makes me prepare her for him, and then makes me hold his dick as he enters her? What if she makes me then clean them both after he creampies her?"

I grab my hard dick thinking about what could be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • That's my Wife!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds