• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The 24-Year Old Virgin

The 24-Year Old Virgin

He is 24 years old, 6 feet tall and built like an Adonis. The first time we showered together I couldn't take my eyes off him, the soapy water spilling down through his tight dark curls and over rock hard pecs, pooling in the defined lines of his six-pack before getting lost in his closely trimmed pubic hair. He looked like a Vin Diesel poster I had in college, and he was completely oblivious to how incredibly sexy he looked. And he takes a shower every day – he looks just like this every single day, and I was just seeing it for the first time!

He is 24 years old, so sexy he makes me wet just thinking about him, and he is a virgin.

I found out after a few weeks of dating. We made out on the couch for hours, lots of dry humping and heavy petting and he had at last moved his hands down my pants, those strong fingers so gentle on my clit that I thought I'd at last found the perfect man. If taking our time meant that it kept getting better, I was willing to take as long as he wanted to go all the way.

But one night at a party, his friends decided to spring the news on me – thirty or so of them, all pointing and giggling and me blushing furiously as I realized that they all expected me to be the one to take his virginity. And sure, we've talked about it. He wasn't quite ready, and I understand – honestly, I'm a nice girl. I've had a lot of sex, but I adore this man and I respect him. So I've been enjoying the amazing oral sex and fingering and looking forward to something more later.

Until last night.

We were out with his friends at a bar downtown, dressed to kill and drinking martinis and shots 'til bar time. His muscles were pressing through his Hollister T-shirt, and my cleavage was perfectly visible in the glittery halter I'd chosen. By midnight, I was sitting in his lap; I could feel the swell of his cock against my thigh whenever I leaned over and kissed him, his tongue so eager for mine that he wrapped his fingers in my hair and bit my lips there in the bar. It just made me that much more eager to get him home where I could strip him down and feel that amazing body pressed against mine.

Back at his house he followed me upstairs with a hand grabbing my firm ass, both of us stripping our clothes and throwing them on the kitchen floor as we passed through. His roommates laughed as we raced each other into the bedroom, and I was ready to give them a good show to listen to.

He threw me down onto his bed in the dark, climbing on top of me and pressing me down with those broad shoulders and huge biceps. His breath was already ragged, his voice rough and deep as he told me how beautiful I was, how much he wanted me. I spread my legs, still in their tight blue jeans, and wrapped them around his back, pulling him close against me. As he thrust against me I could feel how hard he was, so hard it hurt rubbing against the seam of my jeans and I begged him to take them off.

Always a tease, he decided to start at my neck and work his way down to the zipper. I unhooked my bra while he kissed the cleft of my throat, licking the curve of my right breast and pulling away the cup of my bra as his tongue played toward my nipple. He grazed the tip of my nipple just enough to make me groan, so wet already and desperate for more. Gazing impishly at me as he slipped across to my left breast, he kissed his way toward the nipple again, taking my little purple barbell into his mouth and sliding it through the nipple with his tongue and lips.

I arched into him and begged him to continue, reaching down to start working on my zipper myself, but he grabbed my hand and pressed it up over my head, holding me down on the mattress and resting his full solid weight on top of me as he licked my lip and kissed me so deeply I couldn't breathe. His bicep tempted me, so close to my cheek, and I pulled away to nip at the firm skin while he nibbled on my ear, sucking on my earlobe and grinding his cock so hard against my cunt that I cried out.

Reminded of his mission, he slid down my body again, the hair on his bare chest scraping gently against my breasts and stomach as he kissed his way down toward my jeans. His tongue traced around my navel, once, twice, once more before he looked up, his eyes so hot with desire that I reached down to tear his pants off even as he was unzipping me and pulling my legs free.

On top of me again, now with only the cloth of his boxer briefs and the silk of my thong separating us, I could feel every inch of him, the ridges of his cock torture to my eager cunt. He again pressed my hands over my head, using both of his this time, so I was fully pinned to the mattress and under his complete control, his body an unyielding power over me as he arched and pushed against me. My breath quickened as I raised my hips to meet his, and through the two thin layers separating us I felt the tip of his rock-hard penis abruptly buried in the lips of my cunt.

Shocked at the sensation, he gasped and pulled away quickly. I was just getting started, though, and slid my panties down my thighs, flinging them to the side with my toes and pressing his head down between my legs.

Once again in familiar territory, he set in kissing his way down my left thigh to my knee, then back up inside the right side, every kiss so soft and confident that I ached for the moment when those lips would reach their destination. One kiss at the top of the thigh, one more just above my clit, and then he lightly licked the tip of my clit, just enough for me to feel and I shuddered as a soft gasp escaped my lips.

He took a deep breath of my cunt, groaning with pleasure as he finally buried his mouth between my thighs, his tongue gliding up and down with a light and sure stroke. His mouth never ceased to amaze me, as he kissed my cunt and then moved up to flick my clit a couple of times before sending me into tremors with his tongue buried deep inside me.

I stared down at his curly hair, watching him lose himself between my legs and silently begging him to keep going, keep going, don't stop. His hands gripped my thighs, and I reached down to take the fingers of his right hand, guiding it beneath me. Never slow to pick up on a hint, he grabbed my ass hard and used his grip to push me harder against his quickening tongue.

His other hand slowly crept up my belly, fingers deftly finding their way to my left nipple, and his firm grip on my barbell coincided with a hard lick to my clit. Feeling my muscles tighten around his tongue, he began twisting and untwisting my barbell, grazing the tip of my nipple with his fingertips as he did. My breath became panting, my hips rising and falling in motion with his tongue and his twisting fingers.

"Please don't stop," I whimpered, "don't stop, don't stop..." He obeyed, and I could feel my body tighten, my cunt swelling around his tongue and my back arching into him. I grabbed the bed frame behind the pillow, my long hair tangling in my fingers as I clenched the metal and lost control of my body. I stared at his broad shoulders, his rock-solid arms wrapped around me in a lustful embrace, tight dark curls following the motion of my hips as I thrust against him harder and harder until at last the wet heat of orgasm overtook me. My body shook as he continued lapping my clit, licking every drop of me as I shuddered against his mouth, moaning until finally the tremors subsided and I lay shaking on his bed.

He looked up at me, his mouth wet with my juices and his eyes still hot with lust, and I reached down to pull him to me. I kissed him hard, licking his lips, tasting myself hungrily. I could feel him hard against my thigh, and I again wrapped my legs around him, soaking the cloth between us and tempting him with my undulating hips. Groaning with desire, he began whispering hoarsely into my ear, telling me how much he wanted me, how hot I made him, how beautiful I was when I came, how much he loved making me come.

And I couldn't take it any longer. All these nights of coming on his tongue, feeling his hard cock pressed against my cunt but always kept demurely behind those tight boxer-briefs, I couldn't take having him so close and never getting to feel him buried inside of me. His amazing muscles and the hours he spent at the gym were nothing on my desire, and I rolled him over and tore off his boxer-briefs before he knew what had happened.

I was on top of him, legs spread wide and my wet cunt hovering just above his stiff organ. Slowly lowering myself against him, I slid along the length of his cock, watching his eyes close in pleasure even as he made a half-hearted attempt to push me away. Again I slid from base to tip, slowly, teasing and enjoying every moment of being in complete control of him, over and over again as I watched him give in to my attention.

His cock began to follow my movements, rising to meet me, and I knew it was now or never. Before he could stop me or think better of it, I rose up on my knees, letting his cock follow me up and settle in place in the wet hole that was so aching to claim it, and slid down the full length of him, feeling his huge organ fill me up at last.

His eyes flew open, shock and anger lost in the pleasure of his first time inside a woman. Taking him gently now was almost impossible, I wanted to ride him and abuse him, grind against him and make myself come over and over again. But I took a deep breath and rose again on my knees, letting him slide almost completely out of me, the tip of his penis barely held between my swollen lips, my eyes locked on his as I again slid down the full length of him, coming to rest only when he was completely enclosed inside of me.

I reached down to his hands, lacing my fingers through his and pressing him down against the mattress as he had done to me so many times. He was speechless, mouth open and breath rough as I slid up and down, slowly, carefully, taking time to feel every ridge of his cock against the skin of my cunt.

My breasts swung tantalizingly above him, and at last he reached up and took my nipple in his mouth, gently sucking and scraping his teeth as I slid ever so slightly faster up and down his rock-hard cock. I could feel his urgency, knew that his first time inside of me would not last forever and I wanted to come with him.

Pressing my breast against his mouth so that he would continue his play, I began to grind against him, letting his pubic hair scrape my clit as I wrapped my arms around his broad back and sank my fingernails into his skin. He gasped, his hips involuntarily arching into mine, and I felt his cock suddenly hit my g-spot. The urgency was instant – my nails sank deeper into his skin as he began to plunge deeper and deeper into me, taking over the motion and wrapping his huge arms around me to pull me in closer, his mouth devouring my breast and his cock filling me to bursting.

I came furiously as he exploded inside of me. Rocking against him, pulled tightly against one another in violent embrace, we moaned and shuddered together, sweat slicking our skin and breath uneven as we reveled in our first shared orgasm.

It wouldn't be the last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The 24-Year Old Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds