The 30 Year Crush

I slide my hand down to her breasts teasing her nipples, causing them to grow hard. She arched her back allowing better access. My hands glide down over her soft belly, playing briefly with her belly roll.

"Do you like my love handles?" she asked unabashedly.

"I do." I respond.

Snapping in half the thin bar of soap the motel provided and handing me a half she said "Let's wash each other."

Stepping to me, her breasts mashed against me, she begins to lather my back. In turn I reach around her and begin to slide my hands over her back, working a slick lather. I can feel the bumps of her spine, the changes of the tissue of her back as my hands wandered freely over her. Her arms tightly around me she washes down to my ass and runs a hand between my cheeks and soaps my hole, a finger slightly entering, working the soap around.

I reciprocate, and wash between her ass cheeks and similarly probe her tight anus, driving a finger in to the second knuckle which draws a contented "Mmm" from her.

I continue working up a lather on her body with the generic soap. As my hands glide over her breasts, I watch her nipples harden under my touch and her eyes lock on mine, enjoying the sensation. Lightly squeezing the soapy globes beneath the palms of my hands elicits a soft moan from her throat. Working the soap lower, across her belly to her wiry bush I notice how coarse and springy her black hair is. Running my fingers between her legs, I realize all the moisture is not due just to the shower. My middle finger slips smoothly between her hairy lips and over her clit. My digit begins a circular motion on her swollen clit. I pause for a moment and insert two fingers inside her slick hole and explore her womanhood.

"Turn around," she whispers.

Removing my sticky fingers I turn my back to Sally assuming she will wash my back. Instead, she reaches around me soaping my chest. I feel her press tightly against my back, her magical hands moving over me. My knees grow weak with my increasing arousal as her fingers move to tenderly work slick soapy suds onto my hard swollen member, and an intense pleasure washes over me. I involuntarily arch my back hoping for more from Sally's talented hand and I am rewarded when she cups my balls in one hand and strokes me with the other. I find I am straining up on my toes towards her hand from the intensity of my pleasure.

Turning me gently so we are face to face again I lower my mouth for a slow, deep, tongue entwining kiss. We moan into each other's mouths. Her hands trail lightly up and down my back, then putting a hand to the back of me, tries to draw me even nearer, our lips mashed together, tongues trying to taste each other's throat. Her hand easily slips in between our slick bodies grasping one of my nipples with her fingers and pinching it lightly. I moan into her mouth while my hand returns to the wet, hot slit between her legs. She moves her feet apart slightly, opening her thighs, allowing me better access. We grind lightly against each other for several satisfying minutes, our kiss becoming more urgent.

My swollen, iron hard member pulses between our bodies. I again use the soap and begin working her slippery back, my hands massaging the heat from the water into her muscles. Our lips still locked, she grasps my cock and taking it into her soft soapy hands she strokes it. Breaking the kiss, she gently sucks on my neck, moving down to kiss my chest, lightly biting my nipples. I can feel the quickening of my heart, and I arch my hips toward her trying to grind my swollen meat against her. I grab her ass, digging my fingers into her as I pull Sally in tightly my cock finding gratification in the friction against her soft belly.

She steps back to allow the water to rinse the soap from our bodies and looking into my eyes, slowly lowers herself to her knees. Sally smiles as she slurps my cock into her mouth in one motion. Her fingers caress my sac as she greedily sucks me deep into her mouth, her nails lightly trace over my balls causing me to feel light headed. Her warm soft tongue swirls around the head of my cock and I involuntarily begin to move in and out. Her hands moved to my ass to hold me steady as my body rocks to the sensations of her warm wet mouth and soft caressing tongue. I can feel the precum oozing from the tip of my cock and I look into Sally's hungry eyes. I know I am on the verge of blowing my load into her willing mouth.

I continue pumping slowly in and out of her velvety mouth, a little deeper with each stroke, as I hear more contented "mmm's" from her busy throat. My breathing becomes quicker as I begin fucking her mouth a bit faster. I am pushed against the far shower wall, the water only reaching Sally's back now. Held still by her soft hands, overcome with the pleasure, I can't be stilled and soon my cock is gliding smoothly in and out of her welcoming throat.

At last her hands release my hips and she backs away slightly, keeping just the head of my cock in her mouth. Working her hot tongue on my raging phallus, one hand grasps my cock and begins rapidly stroking me, her fist smacking alternately against my abdomen and her lips. Her other hand wraps around me and starts to roughly encourage me to fuck her face. Oh how good it feels to get sucked and jerked off simultaneously.

"I am so close, I can't stop now," I inform her.

"Mmmmph, mmmmmph," is Sally's frenzied response.

Taking hold of the back of her head I begin thrusting furiously into her, fucking her lips hard enough to slam her head to and fro, but I am too far gone to feel anything but pleasure. Her warm accomplished tongue pressing and stimulating the sensitive skin on the underside of my cock drives me mad, my legs tighten, my stomach muscles contract, and my vision blurs as my orgasm begins. The waves of pleasure make my cock pulse and swell.

Sensing that I am at the verge of my release, Sally presses several fingers behind my balls stymieing the built up torrent wanting release. She only tortures me briefly, looking into my eyes, removes her fingers, and the euphoria of my orgasm shakes me. My orgasm is incredibly forceful. Spasm after spasm, her mouth filling with more and more of my warm semen as my cock continues to gush. An animal grunt of ecstasy escapes from my lungs with each powerful spasm that racks my body. With each convulsion of my body, a fresh stream of semen jets into her mouth. She swallows the torrents as they continuously shoot from my pulsing shaft, to her willing her mouth.

Sally continues to gorge herself, occasionally making contented sounds, and I can feel her swallowing my creamy semen. When the force of my spurts finally subsides, she continues bobbing her head back and forth along my length, sucking greedily, wanting more. Sally continued to hold my softening shaft in her mouth, looking up at me as she continued kneeling between my legs.

After one last firm lick of my shaft, She released me and stands on shaky legs...

-----

"Thom?" Bella called shaking me back to the present. I realized I had been soaping my member a bit too vigorously for the current circumstance.

Through the curtain I could see the blurred shape of Bella, she now appeared to be leaning on the vanity; an arm's reach away.

"Yes, the tee shirt is fine," I sputtered.

"I called the pizza place; Tony ran up and will get it."

"Um, O K, you didn't cook? You're such a great cook."

"Why thank you Thom. No, I couldn't cook with the stuff falling from the ceiling; you guys were really hammering away up there today."

"Yeah, well that part is done, tomorrow is just some detail work, it shouldn't bother you in your kitchen."

We continued our conversation. Bella was pressing me for details, what time would I be over in the morning, how long would it take, would I like breakfast, lunch, etc. She didn't seem to be eager to leave. Standing there still sporting a honey of a hard-on, I wondered if I should read anything into it. Was I too naive to grasp what was happening?

I had been clean for awhile now, was working up nerve to get out of the shower and see what would transpire. As I turned off the water, Bella said "I better set out some plates. Want a beer with your pizza?" I heard the door close and she was gone.

Stepping out of the shower I wondered what had just happened. Shrugging I grabbed a towel and dried myself. I found the shorts minus any boxers or briefs and slid them on. They were a bit loose for me but would do. It was always an erotic feel, going what they call "commando" nowadays.

The tee shirt was just a plain white men's large style, apparently well washed as it was nearly thread bare. I pulled that over my head imagining Bella wearing this particular "nightie." Rubbing the fog from the mirror I checked my outfit. I could plainly see my nipples through the shirt. What did Bellas' look like I wondered. Checking the bag on the vanity I saw my dirty clothes neatly folded within. I dropped the towel and washcloth in the hamper, picked up my bag and headed to the kitchen.

Entering the dimly lit hallway I was immediately enveloped from behind by a pair of arms, "Mrs. Valentini called and invited me for dinner," said Margie as she snuggled against my back. Hand in hand we headed to the kitchen.

Tony soon arrived with a couple of pizzas and we all sat and enjoyed the impromptu party. As I ate I kept stealing glances at Bella who in return seemed to make a deliberate attempt not to make eye contact with me.

An hour later as Margie and I were departing, Tony shook my hand and gave me his warmest thanks, saying "See you in the morning?"

"About 9:00 Mr. Valentini?" I replied.

"Great, and stop calling me Mr. Valentini," said Tony as he turned and headed for the living room.

Bella chimed in, "How about 8:00, and I'll fix breakfast."

I said, "Sounds good."

Bella wrapped me in a full hug, reached up on her tip toes and pecked my cheek saying "Thank you so much Thom."

The following morning I arrived at Tony and Bella's front door at precisely 8:00. Bella must have been watching for me because the door opened just as I was about to knock.

"Good morning, come on in Thom," she said.

Dressed in a short silky robe which displayed her lovely white legs, she gave me a hug and peck on the cheek as she had done the previous evening. I thought that this was something I could get used to. I enjoyed the soft form her body pressing to mine, even if it were only a sign of greeting. The brief embrace elicited a feeling deep in me that I had to yet to identify. I had been hugged before by Margie, Sally and numerous others, but contact with Bella stirred something new.

I followed Bella towards the kitchen admiring her legs from the ankles to the calfs and up to the back of her mid thigh where the robe began.

Mesmerized by the sway of her bottom I heard her exclaim, "Tony is a bit slow getting up this morning. He did more physical labor yesterday than he is accustomed to and he is sore all over."

The smell of coffee and fried bacon filled the room. I took a seat at the kitchen table, my back to a wall, enjoying the view of Bella as she bustled about the kitchen. Bringing a cup of steaming coffee, with a smile, she bent slightly across the narrow table briefly exposing a white tee shirt as her robe parted. Turning to a cabinet she reached up for a sugar bowl, the effort allowing the robe and tee-shirt to rise up exposing more of her delicious upper thighs nearly, but not quite, up to her ass cheeks.

"Let me go drag that sleepyhead from bed," and out of the kitchen she went.

Several minutes later, Bella returned wearing a fluffy ankle length robe.

"Tony will be right out. How do you like your eggs Thom?"

Tony groggily entered the kitchen several minutes later; he did look beat. Breakfast was delicious, the conversation somewhat limited, and too soon it was time to head out and finish up the job. It only took an hour to wrap up. Thanking me profusely, Tony helped load the tools and equipment on to the truck I had borrowed from my Uncle. I was disappointed that Bella did not appear for my longed for hug.

After the roofing job my "relationship," if you could call it that, with Bella took a turn for the better. She would now always give me a hug and peck on the cheek as a greeting, and I always enjoyed that brief touch. Nothing more ever seemed to be developing and I accepted the fact that my active imagination was the cause of any expectation on my part.

The summer progressed with Margie and I, Tina and her boyfriend continuing in our adolescent activities. I saw Bella several times a week and we built a rapport gradually increasing our conversations and banter with each meeting.

Towards the end of summer my life was changed when I received my draft notice. The Vietnam war was in full swing at the time and I had no exemptions nor deferments. In two weeks time I was to report to Fort Hamilton for my in processing physical.

During the week I stopped at Tony and Bella's place to say goodbye. I also brought Tony's shorts, laundered and neatly folded. Making the excuse that I didn't know one tee-shirt from another, I substituted one of mine for the well worn "nightie" Bella had lent me. They explained that they would be at the gathering, Tony shook my hand and again thanked me for helping him, then to my surprise gave me a hug and told me to "never volunteer for anything in the service."

Bella similarly enveloped me in a hug and gave me a nice wet kiss on the cheek saying, "Take care of yourself Thom, there aren't many nice guys like you around."

The two weeks went by quickly; too quickly. Perhaps the only highlight was a farewell party hosted by the fire company. As was typical of the time and our small town, when a community member entered the service, all the local service organizations would get involved. The gatherings were a real social event and the ladies always took the opportunity to dress to the nines. In addition to the town folk, all my family members, Margie's, as well as Tina's families were present.

I consumed a little too much alcohol and was feeling quite buzzed as I took a turn dancing with some of the ladies as well as my Mom, Margie, Tina and Bella. Swaying back and forth for several minutes, with Bella pressed to me was euphoric. Bella had on a tight above the knee dress which accented her trim waist. Typical of her, a bit more of her beautiful breasts were provocatively displayed, not too the point of trashy, but a very feminine alluring display. If I didn't have a full crush on her by then I'd be lying.

The night before my departure, Margie and I said our goodbyes, pledged our love to one another and promised to keep in touch. There were a lot of tears on both our parts.

Early the next morning I said goodbye to my tearful Mom and my Dad drove me to the train station. We stood silently on the platform until the train pulled in, then with misty eyes shook hands, hugged, and I climbed the steps into the car. As the train started up I looked out the window to my Father and we both raised a hand in farewell to each other.

A new chapter in my life had begun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds