The 6PM Commute

Sweating, Ally unbuttoned her double-breasted coat pulling it open to encourage those magnificent hands to continue exploring down to real double breasts! Ally was wearing her gift, a black lace cupless teddy.

The hands quickly traveled down to cup Ally's uncovered bosoms, once again massaging, but more passionately and aggressively! The actress on screen was trying to use a pay phone in the hallway of the diner when the hot waiter came up from behind and started molesting her! He was inside her blouse and bra groping her as she tried to fight him off but finally gave in to him kissing her on the neck!

Ally felt a hand brushing the hair from behind her followed by warm, moist kisses all over the back of her neck!

She couldn't take it anymore! Her body was boiling, she was sweating profusely! She might be breaking this evening's rules but she had to stand and remove her hot coat! Keeping her eyes forward, she placed the coat over the seat next to her and about to sit back down was grabbed from behind!

Ally was startled! Unable to move a muscle! The idea of standing there barely dressed, her breasts completely exposed in a public theatre with patrons present was terrifying and exhilarating all at once! And to top it off, being manhandled by a faceless stranger so confidently invading her personal space preparing to fuck her! DAMN! This was the greatest erotic moment of her life!

The person behind moved in even closer against her, pressing his bulge against her ass, slipping down into her seat, then pulling her down astride one of his legs! "OH MY GOD!" Ally thought. No one in the theatre could see that her teddy was also crotchless!

Without thinking Ally instinctively grasped the back of the seat in front of her and selfishly proceeded to rub the naked opening between her legs back and forth smearing her juices along the panted leg! She was probably making a mess of an expensive suit, but she had waited too long to relieve that part of her! She feverishly humped the leg while the gentleman sat perfectly still with his strong hands on her hips helping her maintain her balance, politely waiting for her to finish!

The images on the screen shortened her distance to climax! The waiter and actress were foaming up their own lather, rapidly fucking in the restroom stall!

Ally's hormones finally convinced her to dispense with all caution! Fumbling with one hand to roughly unbuckle and unzip the man's dress pants, Ally bravely entered and pulled out a very promising erection! She would have been happy to oblige putting that man flesh in her mouth but she would have to break her promise, so she just started pumping his hard-on while she rode his leg like a bucking bronco all the way to an explosive orgasm! She was groaning loudly on the verge of screaming but no one could distinguish her cries over the loud music and onscreen fucking!

Ally was temporarily spent easily having her hand removed for the application of a condom.

She felt strong hands on her hips guiding her to stand again, bending slightly forward, allowing for the gentleman to lower his dress pants to his knees. Just the sound of his belt buckle accidentally striking the metal armrest intensified Ally's erotic anticipation, right at the verge of a glorious FUCK!

Ally was SO TURNED ON!! She reached behind her to find the condom sheathed penis working her fingers down to the swollen ball sack! She massaged her mystery lovers balls relishing his groans of pleasure as electrical tingles in her pussy instigated more juices of arousal to begin flowing! Then she almost climaxed AGAIN as a man's finger penetrated her vagina! But she kept her eyes glued to the screen! The cinematic lovers were now driving down a country road in a convertible, completely naked with quick closeups of bouncy breasts and teasing glimpses of an erect penis!

Ally's companion finally removed his finger, sitting back down, guiding her hips directly over his lap. Ally understood once she felt the condom rubbing along the damp slit in her crotchless opening. She cooperated as best she could as a man's hand guided himself into her opening much tighter than she had expected even as lubricated as she was! Her lover was very kind and considerate! He pulled down an armrest to allow her to use both arms to control her descent. And he rubbed her hips and back letting her know it was alright to take her time!

Nothing felt too awkward or too painful to tolerate as Ally slowly lowered herself. She was pleasantly distracted by the lovers on the screen who had reached a secluded spot by a lake to enjoy their nudist picnic!

Finally, Ally was full and painless! It was time for pleasure! Ally began slowly lifting her hips up and down on her secret lover's erection! Now she was totally vulnerable! Anyone of her fellow movie watchers could easily turn and see her sitting there elevated on this man's lap, her engorged tits exposed, her nipples erect, chilled by the cold theatre and easily visible by the light reflected from the large screen!

And what would happen if an usher suddenly entered with his flashlight coming up the aisle! Would she dash off this magnificent cock to quickly put her coat back on! Or better yet! Would she refuse to relinquish her man meat telling the pimple faced youngster to piss off and then race to conclude her passion irreverent of later consequences!

Ally was relaxing more and more thrusting more confidently and deeply! The lovers on the screen were locked together again passionately engaged in intercourse making love in the breezy outdoors on a warm, sunny day! The woman was on top rotating her hips in all directions, her full breasts flopping wildly, the man just lying there moving very little, giving his lover complete control over the timing of her passions!

Then it dawned on Alley! Her secret admirer was providing her the same courtesy! For the first time Ally felt a warmth she hadn't felt! Consideration! Compassion! Kindness! Love! These sensations were stronger than any fragrance or any sexy accent! And they were all coming from HIM!

Ally's countenance changed. Every thrust of her vagina became more committed to pleasing him as much as it pleased her. His fingers found their way inside her sexy black nylons to feel her smooth shaven legs! He warmed her chilly breasts with has large hands playing with her extremely sensitive nipples!

Every time her pelvis came down on his lap his penis plunged deep up inside her! And his shaft kept glancing against that spot inside her that was driving her even CRAZIER!!

Ally briefly reconnected with the activity in the movie. The camera was panning from a rear closeup of the gorgeous women's voluptuous ass and wet pussy to her bending over her lover's groin licking the milky white cum off his penis!

Ally realized it was probably time to bring her own feature to a climatic finish! She tightly grasped the seat in front of her and gradually increased the speed of her thrusts. But she wasn't going to be selfish again. She was going to assure the man who had orchestrated the greatest sexual experience of her life received the privilege of coming inside her! She measured the rate of her thrusts to the audible and physical responses of HIM behind her. She stopped occasionally to clench him firmly, then continued thrusting! Frequently she ground her pussy against his balls coming down!

Ally eventually heard heavy, rapid breathing behind her coming to a crescendo! Just a few more deep, deep penetrations! SHE DID IT!!

The two lovers joined at the hip were loudly moaning and groaning almost in harmony!

Ally's second orgasm was FAR more satisfying than the first and this one seemed to go on forever! She couldn't help giggling to the sublime release of all the tension in her entire body! She sucked in deep breathes to recover and slow down her racing heartbeat! She ran her fingers down between her legs to get them wet and put them in her mouth to savor her juices! Her pelvis was still slowly moving, grinding, experiencing little jolts of additional pleasure responding to the man who had fucked her and was continuing with small aftermath ejaculations!

HOW FUCKING GLORIOUS!!

Ally had broken the rules!! Realizing and opening her eyes, she looked around the theatre! The movie had been quieter for quite awhile! And the few patrons sharing the viewing were now staring at her! The young woman across the way was facing her male lover and openly on top of him in his seat with her tits hanging out of her blouse! The well endowed older man down front had his genitals completely exposed with his hand on his shaft!

But the most notable sight was that no one was moving! Everyone was frozen waiting to see Ally's next move! It was too late to be embarrassed or care about being expelled by theatre employees! Ally simply bowed to recognize her audience and they immediately turned and hurried to complete their own pleasure hoping not to get caught!

Meanwhile, Ally finally felt entitled to see her sexual abuser and turned back to look!

"OH MY GOD!" Ally shouted and then instantly lowered her voice! "JAMES! It's YOU! I can't believe it!"

Ally immediately jumped up off James' lap turning and came down to face him and give him a big kiss!! In fact she couldn't stop kissing him! They barely came up for air!

Finally parting lips, Ally whispered in his face, "The movie isn't over yet. It's not polite to leave until the closing credits!"

Ally put her coat on the floor to protect her knees and knelt down between his spread legs. She pulled the wet condom off setting it aside and took James' limp flesh into her mouth. After a few minutes of male oohs and ahs his penis got nice and big again! Ally then proceeded to masterfully suck, lick and rub James to a far better happy ending than the one in the movie!

The closing credits ran on the screen as James pulled his pants up and helped Ally get into her coat. The others had already quickly exited as the overhead lights came up.

James led Ally out with his arm around her. She couldn't stop hugging and kissing him as they left through the front lobby. She just disregarded the rolling eyes and suspicious glares unconcerned they figured what she and James had been up to!

James helped her into his limo and the two of them drove around for hours catching up! James had lived with Ally and her family as an exchange student when she was in high school. He was two years older and never told her that he fell head over heels in love with her! But she was only 16 then, and he knew it would be improper to express those kinds of feelings for her!

Ally countered by confessing the mad crush she had for him back then!

James had become an American citizen and started his own successful business centered in D.C. He had thought he recognized Ally that day on the train and later confirmed with her mother.

Then he remembered all the suspenseful mysteries they had enjoyed together and that one time teenage Ally, blushing, confided to him that she fantasized falling in love with a mysterious stranger!

He also confessed to following and watching her, especially tonight, to insure she was safe. It really turned him on!

James and Ally wiled away the hours until dawn in the back of James' private limo talking, drinking Cristal Champagne and MAKING LOVE!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The 6PM Commute
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds