• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Accident Ch. 01

The Accident Ch. 01

Laura was coolly assessing her body in the privacy of the yoga studio. The large mirrored wall in front of her served as her looking glass, letting her gaze at her reflection in the stark mid-day light. For being in her early thirties she felt she was in fantastic shape. Her large full breasts still sat high and proud on her thin frame. Her belly tapered to her waist which flared in a womanly way and not with excess weight. Her bottom was firm and smooth with only the barest hints of cellulite. There were no blemishes on her soft pale skin and her face was still very beautiful. She smiled at her mirror-self and felt happy with how she looked. Typically she felt like she needed to improve something here, something there but not today. Today she felt gorgeous.

The yoga studio that she and her sister owned had done well all month and she had a bit of extra money in her pocket and planned to spend it. Rather than reward herself with a day at a spa or a shopping trip she had already decided to take her twin children out for a nice dinner and a movie. A real family night, one like they used to have before her troll of a husband left. It had been so long since they had really had one of those. She had already spoken with Cyn, her sister, about taking her class for the evening and she had happily agreed to fill in to teach.

Her cell phone rang, the standard ring, not one of the personal ones for her sister or her children so she ignored it. She looked over herself once again, wearing a sports bra and yoga pants, her firm belly rippling slightly, not overdeveloped, just enough to be sexy and she was indeed very pleased for the first time in three years. The first time since her divorce was finalized. She finally had hope that she might move forward from her broken heart and her past life and start something new and exciting. Her phone chimed then, letting her know she had a voice mail. With a sigh she called the voicemail box then entered her passcode, the message began...

"Mrs. Mendine this is the St. Joseph Trauma center, your son has been in a car accident and....", Laura was already grabbing her shoes and running out the door, not even listening to the rest of the message.

* **

Chris awoke in pain. His head felt like it had knives made of ice and fire stabbing repeatedly into it. He tried to open his eyes but wasn't sure that he did, everything was blackness. Wait, he felt some movement there along his eyes but still all was darkness. He tried to say something, to call out, but found that he could not something was obstructing his mouth and tongue, something was filling his throat. Through the fog of pain and the haze of confusion he began to form a coherent thought or two.

Something had happened. Something awful. The memory of it was tenuous and elusive. What was it? What had happened? There was the scream of rubber tires on asphalt, the breaking of glass and the screech of metal, then nothing. No, that wasn't right. There was a constant pinging noise of some kind. There....he could hear it now actually. A monitor? Was he in a hospital? Why couldn't he remember?!

Pain lanced through him once more but this time the pain cleared the fog of his mind. It helped him to focus on what had happened to him. There was a car accident. His best friend Rick had been driving too fast. The car stereo had been blaring so when Chris tried to warn him about the sharp corner Rick had not heard him. His friend had lost control of the vehicle and they had hit the guard rail then broken through it. The rest was a jumble of chaotic images, the world spinning, light and darkness, the smell of burnt rubber and stale airbag fumes, then he must have blacked out.

"Chris?" a voice called to him as though far, far away, "Baby? It's your mom. Don't try to talk," there was a pause, the voice sounded so distant, "Don't try to open your eyes sweetie. There was an accident," her voice caught, his mom always cried so easily, "Chris I'm so sorry. You hurt your head...the doctor said you hurt your brain. They had to do surgery and they don't know if you'll be able to see again or not."

This thought was a powerful one and it struck him hard. He felt a hand squeeze his though it seemed that it was through a pillow or layers of soft cloth, there was a numbness there.

"Just try and rest. Your sister and I will be here when you wake up," her voice was quavering and he knew his mom was crying now. He tried to squeeze his hand around hers to let her know he was ok and it would all be alright but his fingers did not want to respond, they barely moved at all but his mom grew excited by just this small motion. "You're so strong baby ...I'm so proud of you. It will all be ok, don't worry," she didn't need to reassure him, he knew it would fine. Somehow he just knew. With that though in his mind he went drifting back to sleep.

Three weeks later he still could not see. He was sitting up in the hospital bed and talking to his sister when something changed. At first he couldn't quite place it then he realized he could see light. Maybe not light, but he could see grey. Not just black.

"Chris?" his sister Tina asked," Everything ok?"

"I think," he said carefully, not wanting to somehow jinx himself, "that I can ...well that my eyesight is coming back. I can see grey and there are lighter shades and darker shades!"

"Really?" Tina was amazed and surprised and happy all in one, "oh my gawd! Let me go tell the doctor!" with that she ran out the door and down the hall to the nurse's station. Chris could hear the heavy thump of her feet as she flew down the hall and he laughed. For such a small girl how did she make so much noise?

A moment later the doctor came in with Tina and ran Chris through some tests then confirmed what Chris believed, that his eyesight was slowly returning. This was welcome news and Chris wept, his sister wept, and when his mother arrived later she broke down in tears of happiness.

"You have a long recovery yet Chris," the doctor cautioned. The man had a kind voice and sounded like he was older but Chris couldn't be sure as he had never seen him. "The damage to your brain was extensive and even though we did what we could you may not have all the same abilities and aptitudes that you did before. Now I'm not saying that you'll never regain your full vision or full motor skills but let's take it slow ok?" the doctor cautioned. (It would take a miracle kid.)

"I'm sorry?" Chris said, confused by the doctor's last statement.

"It might take a long time to fully recover Chris," the doctor stated before Chris interrupted, "No the last part, about it taking a miracle."

"I didn't say anything like that," the doctor said and Chris's mom chimed in, "Chris he didn't say that."

"I heard him," Chris insisted, a frown on his young face.

(The kid is losing it.)

"No he said I'm not losing it!" Chris almost shouted, growing angry.

"Chris honey, he didn't say anything. I'm standing right here next to the man and he didn't utter a word like that," his mother said with concern hanging heavy in her tone. (God please let my baby be ok.)

"Don't worry mom," Chris said in a reassuring manner, "I will be fine. I'm not losing it, I'm not going crazy." But what the hell is going on, he wondered. He heard the doctor and his mother discussing his condition but his mind was preoccupied for him to pay attention. I know I heard what I heard. Did they really not say anything? How did I hear it then? Am I going crazy? No, no that's not it. It must be something else. But what?

At that moment the door to his room opened and the nurse came in, "Alright, everybody out, time for this young man to get a bath, "his female nurse said in a no-nonsense tone. "You too mom, out out out" the lady laughed a bit at this but she was very serious.

"Chris I'll see you tomorrow ok? I have to pick your sister up from dance practice then teach a yoga class but we will both come over alright?"

"Sounds good mom. See you tomorrow. I love you," he said with a smile.

"I love you too sweetie," he could hear the smile in her words though he could not see it. He heard the doctor and his mother leave and door click closed then he was alone with the nurse.

"I'll put some water in this bin while you sit up," she said, her tone all business now.

"Ok," Chris agreed and sat up slowly, trying to make sure he moved cautiously enough so that his head would not explode into pain as it sometimes did when he moved too suddenly. He did not like that he had a nurse help bathe him but how else could he get clean. He could not yet stand on his own or really move around without pain so he was forced to rely on the help of others. Even if only a temporary thing, it was still humiliating. He marshaled his strength and finished sitting up, proud of himself that he did not ache this time.

The nurse came back from the bathroom attached to his hospital room with a tub of water, he assumed it was warm. (Damn he has a hot body. If I were a few years younger I'd totally bang him). Chris flushed at this.

"Did you say something just now?" Chris asked her.

"Nope," she replied, "Haven't said anything yet. Ready for your bath?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, very unsure now," Why not?"

"Ok, let's get that gown off," the nurse said. (So I can see that nice dick)

Chris spluttered then recovered quickly, "Sorry the water caught me by surprise." This is freaking me out. Am I hearing what she's thinking? Is that what's happening? He tried to listen then, to really concentrate on sound but heard nothing as she washed his back. "Um, miss? What's your name?"

"Brenda," she replied, he could hear the smile in her voice. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Brenda. I guess you know I'm Chris, "he chuckled.

She laughed, a bright and happy sound, "Yes all the nurses on this floor know who you are. (And how hot you are) I'm going to get a little familiar with you here Chris," she said as she ran the sponge down between his legs and over his manhood. She was very gentle and washed him lightly but the contact made his hormones surge and his shaft lengthen and thicken. It had been so long since he'd last been with a girl or even masturbated that any contact at all excited him. (oh my god look how big and hard he's getting...I'd love to ride that dick)

He laughed again, sure he was hearing her thoughts," Sorry, that tickles a bit," he explained away. I want to cum so bad right now. Its been too long. His cock was ragingly hard, his balls aching, full of churning seed needing to be spilt. I'd let this nurse stroke my shaft until it came for sure. I don't even care what she looks like. The sponge moved away and he sighed quietly then jumped slightly when he felt her hand on his cock, her fingers lightly ran up and down the rigid length, caressing it and tracing over every vein.

Chris was too stunned to move or think. He had just thought about this nurse stroking him and now she was doing it.

(He's so hard. I'm sure he needs to cum. I can do that for him.) An idea hit him then, perhaps he could hear what others were thinking and maybe even influence their thoughts. He decided to experiment on the spot.

Stroke it faster, he thought. Use both your hands, one to rub my balls and one to jerk me off. Then he felt her other hand come down to caress his sac, her warm palm pushing against his sensitive balls. He groaned in pleasure and heard her breathing sharply increase.

(Oh he feels so good. I'll massage his balls while I stroke him. I want him to cum.) Her hands worked together magnificently, stroking and pleasuring him until he started to cum hard shooting thick bursts of his seed into the air with a loud groan of lust filled pleasure.

"Mmm fuck that felt good," he whispered. For a moment there was silence. It weighed in the room like a dark and heavy thing.

"Shit," he heard the nurse whisper. "What did I just do?"

Somehow he knew what to say, he knew what he needed to do. "You made your patient feel a million times better. Don't worry, I'm 18 so you can't get in trouble for my age. I won't say anything about this to anyone at all ever, so you want lose your job and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're an amazing and wonderful nurse and I couldn't ask for anyone better." You want to stroke me off every day. You will find my cock addictive and you want to do whatever I want you to do with it.

"Thank you," she whispered, relieved. "I think..."she stammered," I think I want to do that again tomorrow. If that's alright with you? Or just...whatever you want to do ok?" she said softly then leaned down and kissed the head of his softening manhood. She then took it into her warm, soft mouth and sucked the semen from the slit in the head. He heard her moan softly and he knew she was wet and aroused. Suddenly, she was an open book to him. Chris knew exactly what she liked and didn't like in bed, how far she would go and how far he could push her beyond that. Her entire life was open before him and it stunned him. Some small part of him rejoiced in this knowledge but another larger part knew to be cautious with it. To be careful with this new found power of his.

"Yes that would be perfect," he said out loud as the nurse named Brenda cleaned his cock and balls with her skilled tongue. This will all be just perfect...


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Accident Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds