• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 01

The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 01

It was hot, the hottest summer I can remember and the result was everyone around me seemed cranky and restless.

My friend Cathy had insisted I join her and a group of her friends from her dance class on a camping trip by a river up in the mountains. I didn't have any other plans and a respite from the incessant heat would be most welcome.

Friday morning came and I grabbed my backpack and headed over to Cathy's place. I was going to drive up with her and two of the other girls.

On the two hour drive we chatted and drank ice coffees and watched the surroundings change and grow more rugged the closer we came to the mountain camp site. It seemed like we had left civilization far behind and all that surrounded us was thick forests and rocky outcrops.

We arrived around 11am and the sun washed the camp in it's warm glow. I looked up at the powder blue sky and breathed in the clean, warm air and sighed contently. I needed this break and I intended to enjoy every minute.

We set up camp and the girls decided that a swim was long overdue so we all set out to the river.

They were all lithe and lovely. The dancing toned their bodies and they moved with a grace I could only dream of having. I could best describe myself as plump and prone to trip over my own feet. I wasn't plain or mousy, I had long glossy hair and huge brown eyes with hints of green and a Cupid's bow mouth that had attracted a fair share of men, but I still felt like the duckling amongst the swans.

The cool water felt amazing and I plunged into the river, letting the water engulf my whole body. All around me the girls were splashing and giggling and I felt a smile forming on my lips as I watched everyone around me frolicking in the water.

An hour of swimming and diving from the rocky ledges left all of us hungry and we set out back to the camp for lunch and some more trivial chatting. The late afternoon soon crept in and the sun started to dip behind the trees.

I had brought my fishing rod and headed back down to the river leaving the girls to sunbathe in the last rays of the sun back at the camp.

I walked down the river bank till I found a spot that looked promising.

That's when everything changed.

I heard screaming, the screams echoed against the cliffs making them louder and longer and more terrifying. I froze as my mind exploded into chaos.

I dropped my rod and ran back towards the camp and that's when I saw them for the first time. Men, giant men like nothing I had ever seen before were grabbing the girls and tying their hands and feet with ropes. These barbarians stood at what I assumed was at least 7 feet tall all bare chested and most had long sleek black hair. They were frightening to look at and all chiseled muscle but despite that, ruggedly handsome. I hid behind a bush I knew there was nothing I could do to help the girls but if I could just stay hidden till they left I could go and get help.

I couldn't believe this was real, this was more like a nightmare than real life but it really was happening and I crouched frozen in terror as I watched everything unfold. That's when I saw him.

He was if possible even slightly taller than the others, with long black hair down to his shoulder blades and some sort of black beaded necklace round his neck. He was breathtaking and his eyes were like nothing I had ever seen. A strange golden hue, almost cat like. Never had I seen a man so menacing, so the embodiment of danger. He was the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on.

While staring at the scene I noticed the man I was fascinated with lift his head, he looked like he was sniffing the air like a predator during a hunt. A very non human thing to do which I found most odd.

The very next thing I noticed was his head shifting and he turned his gaze in my direction. I crouched even lower, not uttering a sound. I was well hidden or so I thought.

His gaze seem to bore a hole right through me with its intensity and I suddenly felt an unnatural lethargy take over my whole body. My limbs became heavy and my mind foggy as if I had been drugged.

Then it all went black.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds