The Accidental Lesbian

"Ummm, she's awfully beautiful but I think I want to put my time into you."

Dinner went without a hitch and wasn't too uncomfortable for anyone. Becca tried flirting with Dana but Dana didn't reciprocate though she wasn't rude about it. In fact everyone felt at ease and talked more than Theresa had remembered in a long time.

The girls (thankfully, Theresa thought) all found somewhere to go after dinner and left. Dana helped Theresa clear the table and clean up. Being in the kitchen together felt so natural for both women. They talked about Bobby and the Marines and told dirty jokes to one another. Then suddenly they both fell silent.

Theresa was leaning against the island in the kitchen. Dana was leaning against the counter in front of the sync. They were looking at each other.

"Wow," laughed Dana, "did the silence fall like a hammer or what?"

"Yeah, I noticed. Um, I'm the older woman and I guess I should know what to do with awkward silences but, um, Bobby, the Colonel, was not much for small talk or foreplay after dinner."

Dana raised her eyebrows in shocked but pleasant surprise.

"Uh, Theresa, really..."

Theresa smiled in way she hoped was a little coy and a little seductive and not just stupid looking, "Dana, if you stop me I'm not going to get through this so shut the hell up. If Bobby wanted to bed me, he'd just take me by the hand and lead me to our room. I'd go brush my teeth and pee, then he'd strip me, maybe do some kinky things, and then fuck me until he was exhausted." Theresa emphasized the he. "Are you a girl who fucks on the first date?" Theresa was baiting Dana and they both knew it though inside Theresa's gut she was scared beyond words.

Dana crossed her arms (over her erect nipples clearly poking through her tee shirt). "Well," she took a deep breath, "okay then. As a matter of fact, I do fuck on the first date," Dana said quietly, her eyes crinkling with delight, as she took Theresa by the hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taking Theresa to Bed

"Take a right at the top of the stairs," Theresa said. Her voice broke as she said it. God, she felt like the night Bobby Johnson had taken her cherry, Theresa thought. Being led up the stairs by this strong, young woman whom she felt this strange comfort with, she felt like giggling. She'd giggled with Bobby that night they went all the way; she giggled with him right up to the time that Bobby had her body revved up and receptive and then things were - urgent. No more giggling.

And, no giggling now as they were almost to the master bedroom; Theresa didn't want to seem too girlish with Dana. But her face was aching from smiling so much.

As they came through the door of the master suite Theresa walked in first; Dana followed and shut the bedroom door behind her. Theresa headed straight for the master bath, closed the door, pulled her jeans down and sat on the toilet. Just as she started to pee, she startled as Dana opened the bathroom door and entered. Dana was peeling her tee shirt over her head.

The master bath was a large, long rectangle. The toilet where Theresa sat was at one end, the door where Dana now stood, gloriously naked from the waist up, was at the other. Dana leaned against the closed door, her shoulders pressed against the door with her chest and belly arched out.

"So, what do you think, lover?"

Theresa tried to act nonchalant despite the fact that she was flushed from embarrassment and arousal. She had keyed in on Dana's use of the word lover and that brought an extra rush of blood to her nipples and sex. Again she got what she came to the call, the Bobby feeling. "Not bad. Not bad at all."

Dana vamped in front of the bathroom mirror, thumbing her nipples and pushing her small, pert breasts up and together, forming a nice bit of cleavage.

"There's a clean toothbrush in the drawer to the left." Theresa said, as if ignoring Dana's vamping but Theresa was certainly enjoying Dana's show.

"Um, thanks."

Theresa waited to get off the toilet until Dana finished brushing, expecting that Dana would probably leave the bathroom so Theresa could get ready for bed. But Dana didn't leave. After her last swish and spit she turned toward Theresa and asked, "So, are you done yet?"

"Uh..."

Before Theresa could even formulate an answer Dana stepped the few short feet to stand in front of Theresa. Theresa looked up, her eyes wide. Dana pulled some toilet paper from the roll and bent down to wipe Theresa's slit.

"Baby, you've got to open those thighs if I'm going to wipe you."

Theresa giggled. "Uh, really..."

"Spread'em, baby; we're wasting time." Dana said with playful authority in her voice.

Theresa watched Dana's face with wide-eyed wonder as Dana bent and gently put her hand with the TP through Theresa's parted thighs and gently wiped between the folds of Theresa's vulva. It felt so odd to have another person perform this service but Theresa's body shuddered involuntarily from the parting and wiping of her labia and from the gentle brush of Dana's wrist and hand moving in and out between Theresa's thighs.

Dana dropped the toilet paper from her hand and brushed her fingertips against the delicate undersides of Theresa's thighs and over Theresa's smooth labia.

"Oh...my God...Dana," Theresa whispered as she shuddered again from the pleasure.

"You like, Terry?" Dana whispered back.

"Please, do it some more," Theresa replied even more quietly.

Dana withdrew her hand from between Theresa's thighs and gently kissed Theresa's forehead and then a cheek.

"I suppose you want some privacy?" Dana asked in a half whisper, gazing at Theresa's face and stroking Theresa's very short hair.

Theresa's expression was frozen. She was simply lost in what was happening. She wasn't going to resist. She didn't want to resist. "Not if you want to stay...lover."

Dana stood up, probably to leave the bathroom but before she could move away Theresa reached out and grabbed Dana's hips curling her fingers in Dana's belt loops. She pulled Dana to her and gently planted a kiss on Dana's pierced belly button.

Dana gasped at the pleasure. "Shit, woman, you do that again and I'm not sure we're going to make it to bed."

Theresa kissed again, this time dragging her tongue lightly in an arc halfway between Dana's belly button and the top of her low rise jeans and extending from from hip to hip.

Theresa couldn't see it but Dana involuntarily threw her head back. Theresa did feel the shudder run through Dana's body and heard her moan and Theresa smiled to herself as she went back for another run across Dana's belly.

"Would you mind if an old, widowed, straight woman had a little privacy before she came to bed?" Theresa asked in a whisper as she closely admired Dana's pierced belly button and the taut, soft skin covering her belly. Theresa took a deep breath and her nostrils were filled with a mixture of Dana's arousal and the body powder she'd used and she felt the hair on the nape of her neck rise. She blew the breath out slowly and gently across the tautness of Dana's belly, eliciting another shudder and moan.

Very reluctantly, Dana pulled away from Theresa's embrace. She cleared her throat, trying to sound commanding and a little disinterested (like she could take Theresa or leave her, it didn't matter) when all she really felt and sounded like was suddenly a young woman on the verge all consuming lust. "I suppose. But don't take too long, baby."

Theresa watched Dana pad out of the bathroom - with what looked to Theresa a little extra swing in Dana's slim hips - and then stood up. She stepped out of her jeans and panties puddled around her ankles, flushed and then went to the sink.

She pulled her top over her head and quickly unfastened her bra and let it slip down her arms and onto the counter top. She ran her hands over her salt and pepper hair and then looked at herself in the mirror. Theresa cupped her breasts, gently massaging them and thumbing her erect nipples. She was nervous, maybe even a little afraid about be in bed with another woman, being in bed with Dana but she could do this. She would enjoy it too. As her husband and his Marines would say, she was "good to go."

Face freshly scrubbed, makeup off, teeth brushed and flossed, Theresa left the protection of her bathroom and went to her bed and presented herself to Dana.

Dana was lying in bed, to Theresa's pleasant surprise, dressed in Theresa's Navy white dress uniform blouse. Dana quickly rose to her knees on the side of the bed and pulled Theresa close to her. Through the uniform blouse Theresa could feel Dana's breasts move fluidly against the fabric and then against her own breasts. She felt the heat coming off Dana's body and got light headed.

"Point of no return, Commander. If you want me, you've got to unwrap me and show me. I'll take care of the rest, boot." Dana said matter-of-factly, calling Theresa the nick name for a recruit in boot camp.

Without comment or hesitation Theresa reached out and started to unbutton the dress blouse. With each button she opened she leaned in and tenderly kissed the area of Dana's soft skin she had just exposed. It was Dana's turn to be light headed.

By the time Theresa had opened the last button and bent down to lightly kissed the delicate skin just above Dana's mons Dana was trembling with lust.

Theresa was feeling raw lust too. Though she had felt her own fluids slowly moving down her inner thighs when she was very aroused she had never seen it. As she bent for the final kiss above Dana's mons she noticed the hollows of Dana's thighs were wet and glistening with moisture. As her lips met Dana's skin for the kiss she inhaled deeply and caught a much stronger scent than earlier as she kissed Dana's belly in the bathroom. She liked the smell.

Theresa stood up, a cool look in her eyes despite the lust and uncertainty she was feeling, and looked Dana in the eyes.

"Your turn, Gunny." Theresa's voice was flat but somehow thick with her desire. "And a word of advice, Gunnery Sergeant. I'm not a porcelain doll that you have to worry about breaking. Do what you want with me. Colonel Johnson was a very rough lover, in fact, his psych eval said sexually he was borderline sado-masochistic." Theresa shifted in her stance, her eyes locked with Dana's and an odd smile on her face.

"I can tell you Gunny, between us girls, the Colonel had crossed that borderline a long, long time ago. The Colonel was very good using my body for his pleasures - to the point that when we were stationed at Cherry Point, the MP's were called by a neighbor who thought I was being raped. So," Theresa let her voice trail off until almost a whisper, "if you're," her voice broke and she looked away from Dana, embarrassed, "you know, into that and get my meaning, don't be half hearted about it."

Dana couldn't believe what she was hearing and with a wicked smile and her voice thick with lust she leered, "Oh, Commander. I get your meaning loud and clear, and I-am-good-to-go you sick fucking Navy whore. I'll see how good you really are." Dana slid the uniform blouse over her shoulders and got off the bed, going behind Theresa. She slipped Theresa's dress white blouse over Theresa's shoulders. "You have no idea how many times in the Marines I masturbated thinking of officers. Now, I get to do one. And you won't break, eh? That's almost too good of a challenge."

Theresa whispered in a trembling voice, "No, ma'am but I will submit to you."

In her gunnery sergeant's voice, from behind Theresa's right shoulder, Dana yelled, "Don't you call me ma'am, I work for a living! And don't you forget it you fucking Navy slut!"

Dana slapped Theresa's ass then rapidly jammed two fingers into Theresa's sex. Theresa gave out a little scream with the surprise of being violated.

"I don't believe I heard you, Navy slut!"

Theresa had forgotten what she was to respond to as she felt Dana's fingers curl inside her and stroke her G-spot and wanted to double over to trap Dana's fingers. "Uh, yes."

"YES WHAT, Navy SLUT!?"

"AYE, AYE, GUNNERY SERGEANT! I won't forget!" Theresa yelled with all her might. Dana held Theresa's blouse back for Theresa to slide her arms into and then...

Before she knew it Theresa was on her back, her lover roughly on top of her; Dana's mons pressing hard against Theresa's and slowly rubbing. Dana was pinching, pulling, biting, ravishing Theresa with a ferocity she had not felt since before her husband had gone to Iraq.

Oh GOD!; she wanted to cry. This felt so unbelievably good. She realized under Dana's assault that she missed her husband more than she ever let herself feel...

She was lost in the sensations.

Dana was very, very good.

As for Dana, she was in a frenzy. Her hair hung down over her face; it would quickly become wet with sweat and tangled. Her eyes would become wide and wild; a look that some infantrymen in the military referred to as "the 1000 yard stare"; Dana was in the zone.

Her fingertips and hands moved over Theresa's body, pulling nipples, hefting, massaging and slapping Theresa's breasts. They tenderly caressed Theresa's face, breasts and belly. They rubbed and prodded at Theresa's sex. Dana alternated between slow and frenzied movements of her naked body over Theresa's.

Dana didn't think she could get enough of Theresa's skin on hers.

Her fingers and tongue probed the inner slickness of Theresa's sex, mouth or ass. She penetrated them, massaged them, with the same alternating frenzy and languid movements that marked her outer explorations of Theresa's body.

Theresa responded with her own frenzy and languidness; with moans, cries, pants and obscene pleadings for Dana to do more. Always more. And Dana didn't think she could possibly get enough of Theresa's inner slickness or hear the sounds she made.

There wouldn't be enough time in the world.

Dana used Theresa like she had been alone and without food on a deserted island and was getting food for the first time in years. Theresa was a feast of sights, smells, tastes and sounds.

Dana was still not satiated. She was working Theresa toward yet another orgasm when Theresa pleaded, in a weak but reluctant voice, "please, Gunny, no more, no more."

Dana reluctantly left the spot between Theresa's legs she had been working on and pulled her body up against Theresa's. Theresa quickly lifted her head off the mattress (Dana had her flat on her back) and licked a drop of sweat hanging from the tip of Dana's nose and then sought Dana's mouth for a kiss.

"You okay, Terry," it was the first time Dana had been so informal with her.

"Oh, God! All right? You're kidding. I didn't know it was possible to come so many times or so rapidly. I'm in Paradise."

"Me too. You're sure you've never done this before?"

"With a woman? Yes, I'm sure. But Bobbie...you were like him; he devoured me, used me until he was tired. It was marvelous!" Theresa began to cry and Dana became worried. Dana wrapped an arm under Theresa's head and drew her up into the hollow of Dana's shoulder.

"Theresa...Terry...what's wrong?"

Theresa did not respond verbally. Instead she pulled her body until the front was pressed hard against Dana's front. She sought Dana's mouth and kissed her deeply but slowly and then she rolled Dana onto her back and began the slow exploration with mouth and fingers of Dana's body.

~~~~~~~~~~

Night Terror

Somewhere around 3 AM both women had managed to pleasantly exhaust themselves. Theresa turned away from Dana onto her side after kissing her very tenderly and murmuring, "I think I love you. I hope you aren't offended or freaked out."

Dana whispered, "I'm honored." And she rolled onto her side to spoon against Theresa's back; Theresa almost started to cry again as the remembrance of her husband doing this filled her memories but instead she took one of Dana's hands and firmly planted it on her breast. Dana kissed the nape of Theresa's neck and moved her belly and mons against Theresa's ass. They both went to sleep; blissfully.

Sometime after that Dana pulled away and rolled onto her back. Though the room was cool and Theresa laid covered in the sheet and comforter, a fine sweat was breaking out all over Dana's body. Jerking movements in Dana's arms followed the outbreak of the sweat and then, a while later, Dana's head was moving back and forth; her face was contorted in anger, fear, grief.

Dana was dreaming. It was what got her out of the Marines; it was the incident that Colonel "Bad Ass" Bob Johnson, Theresa's husband, had saved her from. The saving came from the fact that she was in a very precarious position: under the command of a freshly minted second lieutenant who had zero field experience, Dana could have been court-martialed for several things ranging from gross insubordination to manslaughter. Or, if the second lieutenant had any brains at all and wished his career to progress, he could have simply had Dana tossed on a section 8, psychiatric discharge - even though Gunnery Sergeant Dana Marie Clark, USMC, had saved many more lives than were lost that day.

Word of the incident at Checkpoint Sierra Echo 2-1 moved around the area quickly. Word of how the green second lieutenant was handling the situation moved even quicker and reached the ears of the Regimental Sergeant Major, 7th Marines. He went straight to Colonel Robert W. Johnson who was working for the Joint Chiefs. The Colonel found Dana sitting at attention on the edge of her bunk, part of the punishment the second lieutenant had imposed until he figured out what to do with "his" stupid, whacked out gunnery sergeant.

Dana's body was trembling and tears were streaming down her face but she didn't make a sound. The Colonel, accompanied by the Sergeant Major, knelt in front of Dana. "Gunny, can you hear me?"

Dana had fixed the Colonel with a stare and in barely a whisper asked the Colonel a question: "This Gunnery Sergeant requests permission of the Colonel to kill herself. Please."

The Colonel frowned; this was not proper talk for a Marine, let alone for a seasoned Gunny. About that time the second lieutenant came into the tent. The Colonel stood up, pointed at two staff sergeants also in the tent. "You two, you and the Sergeant Major will escort the Gunny to sickbay immediately and you will stay with the Gunny until that fucking Army Regimental Surgeon, running a Navy sickbay," Bad Ass Bob had stopped to listen to what he'd said to this point. "God damn that makes me sick! God damn regular Army saw bones running a Navy sickbay. Well, fuck it! Anyway, you stay with the gunny until that Army jackass sedates her and places her under suicide watch so that she does not harm herself. Clear, sergeants?"

The two staff sergeants snapped to attention, along with the Sergeant Major, and yelled their understanding as if they were in boot camp, "Aye, aye, sir!"

The second lieutenant was flabbergasted. He was standing at the entrance of the tent, his mouth open and anger showing on his face. How could this colonel interfere in a personnel matter with one of his troops? And especially how could this colonel show this woman, who obviously didn't belong in his Marine Corps, and was so obviously a gold brick and maybe a coward, such merciful treatment?

Dana offered no resistance as the other sergeants stood around her and patiently waited for her to stand.

As the Sergeant Major, at the head of Dana's escort, drew even with the second lieutenant, the Colonel yelled for the group to halt.

"Regimental Sergeant Major!" the Colonel bellowed, emphasizing the Sergeant Major's authority.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds