The Adventures of Becky Ch. 1

I continued licking rapidly as I moved my mouth upward to concentrate on her clit. My lower lip was now at the top edge of her vagina and I could suck her cunt lips and clit into my mouth as I worked them over with my tongue. Her cries and squeels were now continuous. She was pinching and pulling her tits so hard I couldn't believe it, and was so violent that I was afraid I might injure her or my mouth. But when I started to move back she would cry "No, No, Eat me, Eat me." and I would continue to lick back and forth and around and around her clit as fast and as well as I could. She was in such a sexual frenzy that I didn't think she could keep it up for long. She was having an enormous orgasm and it seemed to go on and on. I was again very hot myself and I loved the taste and feel of her soft, wet pussy on my lips and tongue.

She finally began to slow down a little, but her continued "Oh! Oh! That's good! That's good! More!" made it obvious that she wasn't ready to quit.

Her vagina was now dilated and very soft. I placed my open mouth over it and sucked as hard as I could while sticking my tongue in as far as it would go.

She moaned "Oh, I love you, I love your fucking tongue, fuck me with your tongue," as my nose rubbed and bounced on her clit, and my tongue and mouth worked hard in her slimey cunt.

She whimpered "More, more, deeper, deeper" but I couldn't comply. Finally she demanded, "Use your fingers! I want your fingers in me! Fuck me with your fingers".

I inserted two fingers, twisting, turning, and bending them as I pushed them in and out of her sloppy pussy.

She said "Oh! Fuck me, fuck me, more fingers, more fingers" and I inserted the tips of all four fingers.

Her immediate reaction was "Deeper, deeper, fuck me, fuck me" as I pushed my hand up to the base of the thumb into her cunt with little pressure.

"In and out " she cried and bucked and twisted as I gradually found less and less resistance and my hand was nearly flattened out as I pumped and twisted.

She cried again "More fingers, fuck me".

"That's all four fingers Annie, baby." I said.

"Spread your fingers in me! Wiggle them! Tickle my cunt!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Thats nice! I feel them and I want to be stretched more. Put your thumb in too, give it to me, give me more."

I withdrew my fingers enough to place my thumb in my palm and slowly pressed them back into her eager cunt.

"Oh, Becky, I love you, I love you, fuck me harder, deeper".

At this point, I was finding that I was so aroused that I myself was nearing orgasm, and was determined to give her everything that she wanted. I found that I could press my wet and slippery hand a little further into her hole with each thrust as she continued to moan "More, more". Suddenly, she reached down and grabbed my wrist with both her hands and pulled hard as my whole hand disappeared into her cunt.

"Oh, God, that's good" she cried as she twisted and jerked. I pulled my hand out as she cried "In again, in and out".

Unbelievably, as I continued fucking her with my whole hand going clear to the wrist, she was wanting more, and cried "Make a fist, make a fist, fuck me with your fist."

Initially, I tried to press my fist into her widening hole, but found it too difficult - I was afraid of hurting her.

I re-inserted my hand as before, and began moving and bending my fingers inside her. She nearly went crazy as I spread my fingers and bent them, feeling around in her pussy. Her hole seemed to continue to grow to accept my hand and after a bit I managed to double up my fist and twist it then move it back and forth inside her in a pumping action.

She reinforced my pumping by thrusting and jerking as she continued her squeeling and mutterings of love, enjoyment and a persistent cry for more. As I continued pumping, I came closer and closer to being able to withdraw my doubled up fist from her cunt. Finally, my fist did come out with a pop.

She cried "Do it again, more, put it back."

I once again pushed my elongated hand into her now enormous hole, doubled my fist and, after a couple of pumps, withdrew it again. It was easier this time and I tried to push my fist back in.

"Yes, yes that's it, fuck me, fuck me, in and out."

I could now pump my doubled up fist in and out, in and out, while she underwent a delirious, screeching, wrenching, humping, orgasm. She shuddered and shook in the aftermath as I climbed up on the bed beside her. We lay there a few minutes, kissing and gently fondling tits, then I remembered the vibrator that she had brought to the bed.

"Annie, honey, what in the world could you get from a little dildo like that? Its not nearly as big as my fist."

She smiled very sweetly at me and said, "Put it on and I'll show you."

I got up from the bed, placed the harness around me the way that I thought it should be worn and asked her if that was right. She told me to adjust it so that it was a little lower, and I found that it could indeed provide me with considerable stimulation (which I was quite ready for). She showed me how to turn the battery powered vibrator on and then got onto her knees and elbows and told me to place the dildo into her very wet pussy. It was difficult to resist burying my face in that juicy, dripping cunt, but I proceeded as she directed. Of course, there was very little resistance, but I loved the effect it had on my own pussy. I pushed and squirmed as the fingers nudged, vibrated and massaged my clit.

She said "Now pull it out. I want you to wet my ass hole and then put the dildo in it. I want you to fuck my ass. I love it, and I think you will too, when you are ready to try it. Don't worry, I had a good enema just before I came over".

I realized her intended usage of the vibrator, and the thought turned me on even more. I had never been fucked in the ass, and never had a desire to be, but I had read and fantasized about it and was quite curious. I eagerly anticipated learning more about it first-hand. I pushed two fingers into her cunt, getting them nice and juicy, then gently pressed first one then the other of them into her gradually relaxing ass hole. She made approving sounds and wiggled her very beautiful ass. I placed both fingers in at once, twisting them to assure lubrication.

She said, "Oh, Becky, I'm ready, I can't wait, fuck my ass".

With the dildo already slippery with her juice, I was ready to give it a try and placed the tip against her ass-hole, pressing lightly and moving my pelvis in a small circular motion. She pushed backward against the dildo as it began to penetrate. I alternately withdrew it, then pressed it back in, as her ass hole muscles relaxed to allow entry. She was again getting very active, pushing back as the dildo went in. After a half dozen pushes, it went in to the hilt.

"Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me, fuck my ass! Give it to me! Harder!" she cried, as she squirmed and rocked back an forth fucking the dildo.

As she moaned, squirmed, and fucked the dildo, the vibrations and the rubber fingers were tickling and massaging my clit. It was really getting to me, and it took no urging to make me fuck her furiously! I put my head back and grabbed one of my tits in each hand, pulling and twisting them.

Suddenly, she stopped fucking and said "Let me turn over".

I withdrew the dildo as she grabbed a pillow to place under her ass and lay face up with her legs spread wide and doubled up so that her knees were near the bed outside of her beautiful tits, and her feet high in the air.

"Now," she said "fuck my ass hole some more".

I quickly got into position to do so. I could now lean forward so that we could reach each others tits. She reached for mine with one hand while her other hand went to her cunt. She pinched and massaged my tit as I did the same to hers. Her cunt and clit were getting a good workout as her fingers slipped in and out of her hole and then rubbed and pulled her clit. My very wet cunt and clit were also getting a good massaging by the dildo's fingers as she continued to squeeze and pull my tits with one of her hands.

I knew that I would soon be coming, and I wanted to be sure that she would come with me. I tried my best to excite her tits while I fucked her ass the way that I am sure she wanted to be fucked, pushing and twisting. Finally, I lost all control as I bucked, humped and ground in an orgasmic frenzy. She came simultaneously, and we were one wild pair, crying out and screeching "e-e-e-ah" "o-o-oh," "a-a-ah," and "yes, yes" as we both exploded.

As our actions subsided, we fell along side each other on the bed and then rolled over and gave each other a hug and kiss. I removed the dildo, turned it off, and took it to the bathroom. I came back to her on the bed. She kissed me again and thanked me for fucking her in the ass. She said that some of her erotic friends refused. I told her that I enjoyed it very much and would be more than happy to repeat the performance frequently. I told her that I had been curious about the subject but had refused to participate in the past when it was suggested. I told her that I didn't want to try it now, but maybe sometime in the future. I was very curious about her "erotic friends".

After having so much activity, we felt that we should relax a bit and get to know more about each other. I offered a robe to Annie, which she accepted. We went to the kitchen and I poured us more peach wine coolers. She said she had become interested in me several days earlier when she had visited a neighbor's house and saw me in the back yard in the rather revealing robe that I was now wearing. She told me that she had made up her mind at that time to try to seduce me when she came for an interview. She had gone home and thought about calling me immediately to set up an appointment. She didn't call because she was afraid I would not agree to the interview, or that it would be some time later than she wanted to wait. I felt very flattered and told her that I was very glad that she had come.

I told her that she didn't need an excuse next time, and that most of my afternoons were free. She sincerely thanked me and said that she would certainly take me up on the offer. I then asked her about her "erotic friends" she had mentioned earlier. She said that there were 3 other ladies whose "company" she enjoyed, but she would limit her activities if I wished her to. I blushed at the obvious commitment she was ready to make for me. I held her very closely and kissed her tenderly.

"Annie, baby, I want you to have every thing and every one you want. In fact, if you love them, I'm sure that I would, too."

With that, I realized that I was excited by the prospects of meeting some of her friends, and said, "Annie, love, why don't you bring a friend the next time you visit".

"Oh, thank you, Becky, I may do that."

I asked if she had ever gotten her other friends togather, and she said no but that she had thought of it. I then suggested that we might have an "Annie's friends" party and we both were more than a little turned on by the idea. I told her to give me a call to let me know if I should make any special preparations, how many friends would come, and what drinks would be preferred.

With a parting kiss inside the door, she left carrying her bag as she walked to her car, waved back and drove away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds