The Adventures of Becky Ch. 3

Annie moaned, "Oh, yes, yes, you know I do! Lick it! Stick your tongue in deeper! Open me up! Stretch my ass hole! I'm ready for your fingers! Fuck me with your fingers."

Liz re-wet her fingers in Annie's cunt, then slowly worked two into her ass hole as Annie cried her approval.

"That's it, that's it, ream me out, loosen me up. Oh, God, I want more, I want more."

She said to me, "Becky, honey, please get the dildos, I put two together for Liz and I."

As I got up to get the dildos, Annie turned tables on Liz and went to work on her still wet cunt and ass hole. Almost by the time I could go to the other side of the room, Liz was again moaning and groaning in pleasure as Annie licked and fingered her ass hole.

I had just started to play with Liz's clit when Annie said, "I think we're both ready."

"Yes, yes, I'm ready, give it to me, fuck my ass hole, fuck me, lick my clit, pinch my tits, Oh, God, do everything to me." Liz cried.

Annie and Liz then got on their knees, ass to ass, and looked at me expectantly and pleadingly. "Help us Becky, help us fuck each others asses."

I placed the smaller end of the double-ended affair against Annie's pussy, slowly rotating and pressing until it was engulfed in her cunt. I then did the same with the other end in Liz's big beautiful cunt. I then started by running the smaller end around Annie's ass hole, gently pressing it in as her pucker decreased and the muscles relaxed. As I continued, she began to twist and push backward to meet my thrusts.

"Oh, Becky, that's so good; I'm ready, I can't wait any longer. I want to ass-fuck with Liz, I want to do it now." Annie cried.

"Yes, yes, I want to fuck. Help us get in place." Liz said.

Liz placed a leg outside each of Annie's, and wiggled her ass beautifully as she worked her way backward toward her big share of the double-ended dildo. I held it in the middle, still maintaining what little pressure was needed to keep it in Annie. I had to ask Annie to hold still so that I could direct the other end to Liz's already loosened and lubricated hole. It was so large that I feared that Liz could not take it.

"Liz, honey, that looks too large. I'm afraid it'll hurt you." I said.

"Oh, God, give it to me, let me fuck it, let me stretch my ass hole. I'm ready for it. I've used it before, I'm going to love it." Liz said, as she thrust backward with the dildo beginning to penetrate.

"Fuck me, fuck me" Annie cried, as she met Liz's thrusts, and they both began thrusting and twisting frantically.

As the bulge entered Liz, she cried out, "Oh, God, oh yes, oh, that feels so good."

Both of them were now continuously groaning, twisting and turning as their ass cheeks bounced against each other. Annie lowered her face and tits to the bed as she reached between her legs with both hands to spread her cunt and to tease her clit. Meanwhile, I reached under Liz and played with her tits, which were swinging like pendulums and felt so nice in my hands.

"Get under me, on your back, let me suck your tits while you suck mine" Liz said.

I got the idea and scooted under her from the front until I could suck her tits and she mine. It wasn't long before both Annie and Liz became so active that I knew that they were approaching another orgasm. I reached over my head and back between Liz's legs until I found her pussy. It was wet and wide, and I had no trouble inserting several fingers of each hand into her while my thumbs rubbed her clit.

Liz squealed her approval, "It's all so good, fuck me, fuck me, rub my clit, stretch my cunt, fuck my ass."

Annie was almost shouting, "Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! Oh-h, yeah!"

Liz began thrusting backward almost violently against Annie. Annie responded by sudden thrusts backward and uncontrollable shivers and quakes as she orgasmed with Liz. The sounds alone were almost enough to drive me to an orgasm. Liz collapsed on me and I had to struggle to extricate myself. Annie's end of the dildo had come out of her ass, but Liz's was still in , vibrating away. I removed it and turned them both off.

The two of them just lay quietly on the bed for some time, and I got up to go to the kitchen for more champagne. When I returned, they had recovered some and were sitting on the bed, obviously waiting for my return. I could tell by the way that they were acting that they had been cooking up something for me and I was looking forward to it with great anticipation. "We are going to give you a new experience, honey" Annie said to me, and then; "Lay back on the bed."

"I can hardly wait, just be gentle. I'm sure I'll love anything you are likely to do to me." I said as I leaned over to kiss her and squeeze her tits, then lay back as she requested.

To begin, Annie leaned over me and began to suck and massage my tits. Liz immediately began by getting between my legs and licking up and down the inside of my thighs. She gradually got closer and closer to my pussy, exciting me tremendously in the process. Annie meanwhile continued licking and biting my nipples. I was soon groaning and squirming. Liz spread my cunt lips and began to very lightly touch the inside surfaces, avoiding my clit.

"Oh, Liz, don't tease me, lick my clit. Fuck me, make me come." I begged.

Instead, she reached for a pillow and told me to lift my ass into the air so that she could stuff it under me. To do so, I raised my feet into the air. Annie immediately grabbed my ankles, then pulled them back over my shoulders. She then placed one of my feet under each of her arm pits as she faced me. Her hands continued massaging and pulling my nipples, and I could get my hands on her beautiful hanging tits, also. I was then pinned with my ass high, legs spread, and my wet and excited pussy very open to Liz's ministrations.

"Do it to me, Liz, eat my pussy, fuck me with your fingers, I'm ready, I'm ready for anything and everything. Oh don't wait, fuck me hard" I pleaded.

"No way, Becky, honey, we've got other plans for you, but you will enjoy them, trust me." Liz said, as she slapped my ass cheeks.

I suddenly realized that my ass hole was as available to Liz as my cunt, and knew without a doubt that they had plans involving my nether hole. Although I was so hot and wanted to come so badly, I was thrilled at the prospect, and wanted them to proceed immediately with their plans.

Liz placed a finger in my pussy, getting it quite wet, and then traced backward across my hole. She continued that activity until my whole crotch was wet, and her fingers slipped around easily. Her other hand ran up and down the insides of my thighs, contributing to my anticipation.

"I love your ass," said Liz, and proceeded to squeeze and message my ass cheeks, separating them, then pressing them together. "I'm really going to love loosening up your tight little ass hole."

She licked slowly around my ass hole as she spread my cheeks with her hands. At first, there was just a tickling sensation. As she continued, however, it became pleasurable, almost equal to those associated with tit sucking. Then, as her tongue passed close to the hole, I began to anticipate and desire entry. I could feel the muscles begin to relax and my asshole unpucker as Liz licked into the opening. She circled the hole slowly, then flicked her tongue back and forth as I began to moan and beg for her to stick her fingers into me. Instead, she started kissing and sucking, just as if she were kissing me on the mouth. That really turned me on, and I couldn't lie still.

"Oh, Yeah! yeah! Lick it, spread my hole and lick it! Push your tongue in! Tongue fuck my ass hole! Please, do it, do it now," I pleaded.

Then as she kissed she began to force her tongue in. My hole was tight, but it felt so good that I reached down and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I could feel the muscles start to relax and her nice, wonderful tongue go deeper as she licked and sucked. I could feel every exquisite movement of her tongue and lips, eating my ass hole. It seemed to me to be a great void that just had to be filled. I wished she could put her whole face my rectum. I was overwhelmed with erotic desire to have my ass hole stretched and penetrated.

"Oh, baby, eat my hole! Lick it! Put your tongue in further! Put your fingers in me; stretch me, stretch me wide! Fill me up! Now, baby, now!" I cried.

"My, what a lovely, loose ass hole you have, Becky! Don't you love to have me lick your virgin ass hole? I'll bet you'd love to have a big dildo in your ass hole, wouldn't you?" Liz asked.

Finally, she placed a finger in the hole and started to move it around and in. I groaned loudly as she pushed in a second finger and began to spread them apart a little. It felt wonderful and I could feel even the slightest movement and could feel my muscles constrict and relax on her fingers. I had the sensation that I could actually suck her fingers into me.

"More! More fingers! In and out! Fuck me! Fuck my hot ass!," I begged.

I had a strange feeling like an approaching orgasm - I was very near a climax and just stayed there, working my ass hole muscles frantically and crying for more until she had all four fingers in my hole and was pushing and turning as I bucked and pushed against her hand. Finally, I was almost crying as she began running a finger of her other hand up and down my very wet and swollen pussy.

She inserted one then two fingers into my cunt as she very slowly twisted and turned them, teasing me. I was struggling with Annie to get my hands free and down to my clit to get myself into orgasm, but to no avail.

Finally, Liz picked up the soft plastic cock-shaped dildo that I had played with earlier, turned its vibrator on, then inserted it into my pussy. I humped in response, but she immediately removed it and pushed it into my ass very slowly, twisting and turning as she did so. I wanted more, for harder fucking of my ass and for attention to my clit.

"Oh, God! I'm so hot! Make me come! Rub my clit! Annie, let me loose, let me come!" I again begged.

Liz placed four fingers into my cunt, slowly pumping in and out and around and around. She continued to work slowly in spite of my obvious wish to immediately satisfy my urge. While this slow fucking continued to hold me in suspense, she touched my clit with her tongue.

"Oh-h-h, yes-s-s, lick my clit, fuck me, stretch my ass, fill my pussy. Oh, that's it, that's it, make me come, suck me, ah-h-h," I gasped as exquisite sensations shot through me from those three sources as well as from my tits, now being sucked on by Annie.

Suddenly, Liz began in earnest to lick and suck my clit, while giving me a tremendous fast and loose fucking in each hole. She literally gobbled my clit in and set me into an uncontrollable frenzy of shudders, humps and cries. Annie began biting my nipples, also. I had such an intense orgasm that I thought that I would pass out - yet it just seemed to go on and on. Liz licked and sucked my clit the best she could, and my holes became soft, slick, sensitive masses. My tits became so sensitive that I could not stand to let Annie suck them.

"Enough, enough! I'm through," I finally cried, and Liz removed her hand and the dildo.

They moved away from me, letting me fall over onto my side. After a few moments, I recovered enough to stretch out on my back, then reach out for Annie, pulling her to me for a kiss and caress. I then reached for Liz, and put an arm around her and kissed her also.

"Oh, Annie, baby, thank you for sharing Liz with me. You two have taught me to appreciate my ass hole, and I hope you enjoyed doing it" I told them, hugging them both to me.

"Becky, I love you, I love Liz, I love fucking you both. Now I have loved fucking each of you with the other, and having you both fuck me at once. I loved it. How about you, Liz, this is your first experience, except with me. What do you think?"

"Oh, I am so happy that you talked me into it. I was so afraid that I might disappoint you, that I couldn't get it on with anyone else. I have loved every minute of it. I loved being fucked by Becky, and I'll always love fucking you, Annie," Liz said. "I'm afraid I'll be jealous, though, if either of you have other girl-friends without me."

"Odd you should mention that, Liz, Becky tells me that she does have another lady friend. Maybe her friend could join us sometime," Annie said as she winked at me. "Do you think so Becky?"

I realized that Annie had figured out the situation with Sandy; after our get-together, Sandy had decided to become my lover. I wondered whether Sandy may have told Annie in confidence. I certainly could not talk to her about it here.

"Annie, if she will, I think she'd love us all, and I'm sure that Liz would like some lovely young cunt and tits to play with," I said, suddenly realizing how much I had relished making love to Sandy, and wished to see her again. "I'll talk to her about joining us if you agree, Liz."

After a moments hesitation, Liz said, "You have already made me jealous. I think I'd like to get to know your Sandy. Perhaps I will love her, too, as I have learned to love you today." Then after another pause, "Yes, I think I would like to experience making love to a young lady. How old is she?"

"She's 24, Liz, small and lovely. She is a confirmed lesbian, and has never had any other relationships. As a lesbian, she is very experienced. She had never been with more than one girl at a time until I met her in a trio with another beautiful lady. I might be able to convince her to join us," I told Liz, as I again winked at Annie.

"Oh, I think that would be wonderful. We will both look forward to joining you and Sandy if it can be arranged," Annie said, maintaining the subterfuge.

We then took turns showering and getting dressed. They left soon thereafter, and I began planning a call to Sandy to come visit me. I felt quite sure that she would be delighted to come to see me alone. I could then, perhaps, bring up the subject of Liz and Annie together with us. I knew that I'd have to be very careful in introducing the subject; I was not convinced that Sandy would again be receptive to having multiple sexual partners, much less ready for the foursome that I, Annie and Liz had in mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds