The Adventures Of Bubba

Candy’s eyes sparked with mischief. “Well I don’t know, Bubba. I didn’t even bring a swimmingsuit.”

“I really didn’t think you’d need a swimming suit,” said Bubba with a smile.

Candy smiled slyly. “Well I suppose that old boat may be a little bit stuffy after all. What with people smoking cigarettes and such.”

“Let me tell Kelley, that we’ll meet them back here after the boat ride,” she said. “She’d probably rather have Jimbo to herself anyway.”

Candy scurried over to Kelley to tell her of the new plan. Kelley nodded her head and smiled as Candy hurried back over to Bubba. She smiled as she slid her arm under his and cuddled up to him and said, “Ready?”.

Bubba leaned down and kissed her playfully. They walked south and followed the winding, jogging trail around and between the Barnwell Center, and the river. Down the lazy winding path they strolled, enjoying the shade of the low over hanging limbs of the trees, occasionally ducking to avoid the Spanish moss, which hung from the limbs.

They’d walked about a half of a mile when they saw an opening in the undergrowth by the river’s bank, which allowed them to climb down the bank to the shore below. As soon as they reached the sandbar, Candy slapped Bubba on his butt and took off running away from him on the sandbar.

It took Bubba less than a minute to catch up to her and playfully tackle her on to the soft sand. He kissed her deeply and passionately, as they rolled in each other’s arms, in the warm, white, sand. As their affection grew deeper Bubba untied Candy’s halter-top, and slid it off of her pert, tanned, supple breasts.

“Lets us go for a swim,” he said in a deep whisper into Candy’s ear.

“I don’t know Bubba, we’re here in town ya know we might get caught and then what would we do?”

“Heck baby ain’t nobody gonna catch us, the people up on the parkway are all busy jogging and playing Frisbee golf. And The River Rose cruises North of town. So, we’ll be all alone, to do as we please.”

“I guess your right Bubba,” Candy smile coyly, as she slowly slid her shorts down her long, silky, tanned legs. She had not bothered to wear panties after all she figured they’d just have gotten in the way on a date with Bubba.

She turned and ran naked into the water laughing excitedly all the way. Quickly Bubba stripped and followed her in to the murky waters of the Red River. He swam hurriedly to catch up with her then swam along at a normal pace beside her. They swam all the way across the river to another sand bar as the current swept them along further south another 100 yards. When they climbed up on the sandbar Bubba stood and looked back to where they had came. “Ya know we’ll have to walk back up stream 200 yards, so that the current will sweep us back to the bar where our clothes are,” he told Candy.

“Oh yeah? You mean we’ll have to walk naked 200 yards up stream?” she asked.

“Yeah, because the current is way too strong for us to swim against it and if we tried to swim straight across the river it would wash us back down here only on the other side of the river,” he said.

“Damn, I didn’t think about that. This current is a lot stronger than the Sabine’s. Looks like I’ll get to work on my tan some huh,” she smiled naughtily at Bubba. She walked slowly; carefully making sure she swung her bottom just right as she moved away from Bubba towards an old log that had drifted up upon the sandbar. Bubba followed her and just as they reached the old log he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. She began to rub and caress his backside, then she slipped her hand around, in-between his legs and began to massage him more intimately.

After she was certain that she had gotten his appropriate attention, she turn and leaned forward placing her left hand on the log and guiding Bubba just where she wanted him to be with her right hand, as she leaned even further forward, bending over the log.

Bubba followed her lead and soon they where both intensely involved in making love. The old log in the middle of the sandbar had become their passion palace. As the sun beat down on their bare bodies, the passion became hotter with each movement of their lovemaking.

“Wow, Jimbo, Candy and Bubba just don’t know what they are missing by not taking this ride with us today,” said Kelley. “I can’t believe how kewl this trip is, and how lucky we are that the pilot decided to take us on a little longer trip. You know he said he doesn’t usually take the boat down south of the Barnwell Center.

“Yeah and it is pretty nice and cool in here it being all air-conditioned and everything,” said Jimbo. “You can stay cool and still get a great view of the river too.”

“Oh Jimbo,” sighed Kelley, “Look how pretty and white the sand is on those sandbars.”

“Hey look! There is something moving up there on that sandbar. I wonder if it’s a gator?” said Jimbo.

“Oh that would be kewl!” said Kelley, as she leaned toward the window and strained to see exactly what it was that was moving up ahead on the sandbar.

“Oh my God!” shrieked Kelley.

“Is it a gator?” said Jimbo.

“Oh my God, no it’s……”

“Blant, blant, blant,” the riverboat’s horn blared. Bubba’s head snapped around, his rhythmic motion ceased. Candy straighten up from her bent position over the log. Sweat dripping from them as their bodies glistened in the bright sun. “Blant, blant, blant,” the horn blasted out again at the startled lovers.

“Holy shit! They never come down river this way!” said Bubba.

“Well they did today!” screamed Candy as she grabbed her breasts. “Come on, run for the water!”

“Wait!” said Bubba, we got to go the other way to get back to our clothes.”

“Ohhhhh but that’s the long way to the water,” whined Candy as Bubba grabbed her hand and pulled back the other way.

“I know but that’s the way we got to go, come on!” he drug her towards the opposite end of the sandbar.

Suddenly they heard the sound of voices from The River Rose, as it drew ever closer to the interrupted lovers. It was Jimbo, “Hey Bubba, hey Candy, whooo hooooo!” he yelled, while he waved his baseball cap at them.

Other voices too, could be heard. A mixed reaction was coming from the passengers, Kelley could be heard above anyone else screaming, “Oh God……Candy!”

There were a group of real estate agents on a tour and they began to cheer, and applaud.

Bubba heard one of the exclaim, “Now this is what I call a scenic view!”

With that Candy found the inspiration to run just a little bit faster towards the river. Bubba stopped cold in his tracks, turned to the riverboat, smiled, and then waved. Then he took a bow and dove into the water following Candy. What an end, to a hell of a love making session, he thought.

Chapter 5

“Wow that was quite a show. I’d never seen Candy move that fast before.”, said Jimbo.

“And I never knew Bubba could move that fast.”, came a voice from behind Jimbo. Jimbo turned quickly to see just whom it was that was on the River Rose, that also knew Bubba and Candy. “Hey E.A.!”, Jimbo said, with more than a slight bit of surprise in his voice. E.A. was one of Bubba’s cousins from down home. “What are you doing here on the River Rose?”

“Well I was just enjoying the scenic view of the river, until Candy gave us all a treat.”, said E.A. as he burst into laughter. “Tell me why on earth you two were not out there with them? I thought ya’ll always do everything together.”

“Well not everything, thank goodness.”, said Kelley. “I’d died if it was me and Jimbo out on that sand bar just now.”

E.A. burst into laughter again. “Awh, come on now Kelley. I know you’d love to have been out there working on your tan too.”, he said.

“Yeah but not along the River Rose’s route.”, laughed Kelley.

The three of them laughed again. This time when they finished E.A. began telling them why he was out and about on the River Rose. “Well me and my old lady been having some trouble.”, he said, “So I thought I’d just get out of the house for a while and maybe it would be sorta like a little stress relief.”

“Yeah I’d heard ya’ll was feuding a little.”, said Jimbo.

“Yeah imagine that.” Said E.A., sarcastically. “Not like out families had ever fought any or anything.”

Kelley giggled slightly and then cleared her throat to help her stop from giggling. It is a well-known fact, all through the community that E.A. and Val’s families had been feuding for years. “How in the heck did you two ever get together in the first place, since ya’ll's families been fighting since before ya’ll were even born?” asked Kelley.

“Well it wasn’t easy I promise ya.”, E.A. smiled, “It was kinda like that movie, ya know the one I mean, Romeo and Juliet. We saw the gleam in each other eyes and then when we kissed......hew weeeeee.”

They all three laughed again.

“But here lately the goings been kinda rocky.”, said E.A., “I’m just not really sure what’s gonna happen. I need some thing to help sorta relief the pressure at home.”

“Hey I got an idea.”, said Kelley, “We’ll be meeting back up with Candy and Bubba in a little bit, so why don’t we all just head back to the woods and have us a party tonight? We could surprise Val. You know you’re old enough you could pick up some booze for us, I’m sure Jimbo and Bubba’s got a little money to put in on some hooch.”, Kelley smiled slyly.

“So what do ya think, E.A.?”, said Kelly.

“I’m sure Bubba would go along with it.”, said Jimbo.

“You know I think this might be just what we need. A little company, a little booze, a hot summer night.”, E.A. smile again, “Ya’ll don’t need to worry about the booze I’ll take care of all that if ya’ll just come over and party. This maybe just what we need to help us get back on track. Yeah a good time to night might just do it.”

“Kewl, then we got us a party tonight.”, giggled Kelley. She could already feel her self getting aroused, she knew there wasn’t nothing like some booze, and a party on a hot summer night to get her going strong and she could feel a good time coming on tonight. Her nipples were already becoming erect, just thinking about it. She smiled warmly, her eyes sparkled with mirth.

E.A. stared blankly at the water as the River Rose slowly pull in to her berth along the Shreveport, riverfront. He knew his marriage was on the rocks, at best, and probably a divorce was in his near future. But maybe, just maybe this little get together tonight might pump a little more life into their relationship. But he doubted it, even though it was worth a try. He had tried everything else he could think of, he had even paid for her a boob job, which she was very proud of. But she just used her boob job to get other’s attention.

“Hey!”, said Jimbo, “We’re docked now let’s go and find us a shade spot to wait for Bubba and Candy. After all it’ll take them a little while to get back to their clothes, then walk to the car.”

“Yeah I hope they didn’t sunburn their butts.”, smirked E.A.

Kelley, laughed, “Really, that sun was kinda bright out there on that sand bar.”

They all laughed again, as they headed off of the River Rose, they walked passed a group of passengers huddled together thumbing through a small stack of Polaroid pictures of two lovers on a sand bar.

* * * * *

They sat on the bench under the shade in the park not the RiverFront, as they chatted they saw Bubba and Candy strolling into the parking lot. Candy waved wildly, as they got up walked over to the car. Kelley broke into a run and beat the guys to the car window.

“Hey!”, she laughed, “Ya’ll put on quite a show. And guess what? I got a surprise, and it is great news!”

“Oh yeah?”, said Candy, “I could use some great news about now. Plus I could really use a drink.”

“Well you ‘ll. love this surprise then.”, she said, “We ran into E.A. on the boat and he is gonna treat us to a party at his place tonight and he is furnishing the booze!”

“Great!”, yelled Candy, as she slipped around the Charger and ran over to hug E.A.’s neck.

“Hey!”, said E.A. “What was that for?”

“Any man that’ll treat me to a party and furnish the booze deserves a good hug around the neck.”, laughed Candy.

“Well I figure Val, will enjoy a having some company and a nice little party might be just the pick me up we been needing.”, he said.

“Kewl.”, purred Candy.

“Yeah Momma been telling me that you and Val been in the outs, here lately, so to speak.”, commented Bubba.

“Damn, looks like everybody knows my business.”, moaned E.A.

“Yeah, well, you know how it goes out in the country, everybody knows what is going on with everybody else.”, smiled Bubba.

“I guess your right.” Smiled E.A., “Hell I’ve even heard all about what happened to you guys at the cemetery the other night too!

Everybody laughed. Everybody except Kelley that is.

“Hey!”, she said, “I don’t even want to hear anymore about that night. A three mile naked walked is not my idea of fun.”

“Oh I don’t know about that.”, said Candy, “Kinda made me wet.” She smiled and winked at Bubba.

“Candy!”, yelled Kelley, “Huh, it would! That’s about right with you! I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t get a thrill when everybody on the River Rose saw you on that sandbar awhile ago.”

Candy, smiled slyly.

Jimbo finally came limping up to the car. ”Ya’ll just run off and leave the old cripple, huh? I’m ready for a drink myself, because my broke toes are killing me.”

“Well come on and hop in Hop-along Jimbo.”, Bubba grinned from ear to ear as he said it.

“Ok ya’ll head for my house and I’ll go to the liquor store. If ya beat me there just tell Val that it’s party time and I’m bring the hooch.”, E.A. turned and headed for his jeep.

The four friends began piling into Bubba’s Dodge. Candy reached for the tape play and slid in Eric Clapton’s, Ocean Boulevard, album. As the sultry rhythm, and husky voiced lyrics of Get Ready blasted from the rear deck speakers, Bubba gun the car out on to Clyde Fant Parkway and headed south. Headed towards the backwoods of East Texas and what the young lovers hoped to be, one heck of a good party.

Candy snuggled up closer to Bubba as they sped through the late afternoon, on their way to what they hoped would be a great party. She buried her head in his should as she let rhythm of the music in the car lull her into a nap. The gentle swaying of the big dodge as it rolled across the roads and over the hills. She was tired from their long swim and they passionate love making. She napped dreamily as she moved closer to her love.

Kelley was full of giggles and mirth, as she began to taunt Jimbo and pick on Bubba. Soon she noticed Candy napping and an impish smile ran across her lips. Kelley slow and carefully reached up and over the front seat to the back of Candy’s neck. She gently untied Candy’s halter and slid it off her. Kelley folded it up and stashed it the backseat. Candy snuggled ever closer and never stirred.

Jimbo grinned, “You know she’ll get you back for that.”

“Like hell, I ain’t gonna give her a chance to.” said Kelley. “I’m hanging on to all my clothes from now on when I am around her.”

Bubba leaned forward and popped the tape out of the deck and Jimbo handed him a different one to slide in.

“Yeah this one has my favorite song on it, Jim Dandy to the Rescue.” Said Jimbo.

The three of them laughed and Candy began to wake up. At first she did not notice her halter was missing, but as she became more awake she felt the breeze from the open window caressing her breasts. She looked around the front seat confused, she knew she liked riding without her top when she was with Bubba, but she could not remember having taken it of.

Candy looked up at Bubba, “Did I take my off my halter in while I sleep?”

“Nope.”

“Did you take off my halter in my sleep?”

“Nope.”

Candy rubbed her head and frowned, a look of sleepy confusion on her face. Then it struck her what had must have happened to her top and a grin spread across her face.

“Kelley!” she said, as she turned around, leaned over the seat and began to tickle and grab at Kelley.

“What, what, I ain’t seen your top!” Kelley said in between giggles as she tried to tickle Candy back. But it was no use Candy had the better position and Kelley was in a loosing battle in this tickle fight.

“Stop tickling me or I’ll poot and ruin the smell of Bubba’s car for weeks!” Kelley said. “Okay, Okay, I give, here is your top.”

“I’m gonna get you back for this, girl.” Candy said.

“No you ain’t, I ain’t gonna give you the chance too.” Kelley laughed.

The three friends were all laughing and having fun as Candy tied her top back on and the roared across the line back into Texas.

“Nine more miles and we’ll be at E.A.’s and Val’s.” said Bubba.

“Kewl I’m ready for a party.” said Kelley.

“I’m ready for a drink.” yelled Jimbo.

“Well ya just gonna have to wait till E.A. gets there with the booze. Unless ya can sweet talk Val into letting you have some of her own private stock.” said Bubba.

“You reckon she would?” said Jimbo.

“Just depends on how good a job ya do sweet talking her.” smiled Bubba.

“I think I can handle up on that.”

“Hey! Hey! Hey! You better watch the way you sweet talk anybody but me big boy!” said Kelley.

Candy eased up to Bubba and kissed is neck, “ I got your sweet talk right here Bubba.”

Bubba smiled and kissed her cheek as he steered his car on to the dirt road leading through the pasture to E.A. and Val’s trailer house.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 520 milliseconds