The Adventures of Jessica Ch. 01

"Wow Cate dear, what a lovely bra, I've never seen one like that before; it looks absolutely wonderful on you!"

"Thanks Mom, it's a strapless bra, I bought it while in Paris, I got you one as well, and I only wish I had known of my sister here, or I would have bought her one as well"

"Its okay Sis, I hadn't planned this either" I responded, looking up at her or realizing that she had seen me looking at her chest, but she was smiling.

"Well then, I think a celebration is in order, so I'm taking my two daughters out to dinner tonight, so you two put your tops back on, and we'll all go out and get something to eat" Mom announced

"But Mom! I cant go out like this, what if someone I know sees us, they'll certainly know that I'm just male in women's clothing" I jumped, scared for my life at being exposed, since I had already 2 people to many in on my little secret. Mom simply walked over to me, put her arms on my shoulders, and turned me towards her full length mirror on the wall.

"Jessica dear, look in the mirror, what do you see?" She asked

"Me?" I asked

"I'll tell you what I see, I see my beautiful young daughter Jessica, now obviously people who know me know that I only have one daughter, so if anyone that we know spots us tonight, we'll simply tell them that you are my niece visiting from out of town, okay?"

"But what if my friends see me? They'll certainly recognize me" I responded

"I highly doubt it, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you did see any of your friends and all they did was hit on you." My sister replied, drawing a giggle from Mom.

"But if you feel that uncomfortable, we can simply tell them that you have strep throat and cannot speak, but you'll have to trust us" Mom put in

"Okay, if you say so" I responded dejectedly, obviously I wasn't getting out of this so easily.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds