The Alien Ship Ch. 02

Over the next half hour the two androids explained everything that was happening to Cindy. She was somewhat disbelieving at first, but soon came to accept it after having a chance to think about it. Kyle ordered the front screen to be turned on and he and Cindy were treated to a view of space as the shuttle swiftly traveled toward the alien space ship that now belonged to Kyle. This was something new for Kyle also since he had not been able to see outside the shuttle on his previous visit to the 'Adventure'.

After some time had passed a tiny star appeared in the middle of the view screen and began to grow rapidly brighter. Soon a somewhat oval shaped disk could be discerned, which quickly swelled to show the somewhat potato shaped asteroid upon which the ship was resting. Soon Kyle and Cindy were able to see the fat wedge shape of the 'Adventure' resting on the surface. The pair watched spellbound as the shuttle maneuvered to the side of the ship and then into the door of the hangar which opened to admit them.

The hangar bay door closed as the shuttle came to a landing in its designated parking spot. Air rushed in from the life support vents to replace the vacuum of space and then a small door on the side of the shuttle opened to allow Kyle and Cindy pass though and air lock and then exit. Kyle passed the keys to his car to one of the androids as he passed and instructed it to get the bags from his car. The other android led the way through the landing bay to a door that opened in the wall of the bay as they approached. The other android, now carrying Kyle and Cindy's bags, quickly caught up with them just before they reached the door into the ship.

The four made their way through the passageways and up a lift until they reached the same apartment-like cabin Kyle had used before. The two androids entered the cabin with Kyle and Cindy and the one carrying the bags put them down next to the couch. Kyle dismissed the two androids who left with the door sliding closed after them.

"Kyle, it's amazing! How did you get this ship? How did you get control of it?" Cindy asked.

"When I was out hiking a few days ago I found one of the shuttles buried in the hillside. I was able to get inside the shuttle, which was still working and brought me to this space ship. For reasons only it knows the ships AI gave the ship to me. It seems I own this ship now." Kyle replied.

"Really? And where did the gold come from?" Cindy asked.

"Right here on the ship. It seems it was mining on this asteroid and the gold is a by-product of that. I only took a small part of what is available." Kyle answered.

"How much gold is there, Kyle?" Cindy asked.

"More than a ton and we can get more. But the gold is the least part of it, I'm pretty sure the ship can provide anything we want or need."

"Anything we want?"

"Pretty much anything we want." Kyle replied.

"And where can we go with this ship?" Cindy asked.

"Again anywhere we want. The AI mentioned a FTL drive so I assume that means 'Faster than Light' drive." Kyle replied.

"Which means we can use the ship to visit other stars?"

"Yes."

"That's great, Kyle! I would love to see the Rings of Saturn, for example." Cindy said.

"I've been thinking about taking a trip to visit all the planets soon. But I wanted to bring you along so you could see them with me."

"Oh thank you for thinking of me, Kyle. I think it would be a great trip! When can we go?" Cindy asked.

"We can leave just as soon as you are ready to go. Is there any thing you need or want to do before we go?"

"Can I bring my best friend Shelley along?" Cindy asked.

"Sure, it's not like we don't have enough room here." Kyle answered.

"Thanks Kyle. How can I call Shelley to ask her if she wants to go?"

"You can just use your cell phone from right here on the ship. The AI has hacked into the telephone network and provided cell service for our phones right here on the ship."

"So I can just call her from right here?" Cindy asked.

"Yes."

"I suppose I shouldn't tell her about the ship on the phone?" Cindy asked.

"No, that probably wouldn't be a good idea."

"OK. I will just invite her on a trip and then we will see how she takes it when the shuttle shows up for her."

"That sounds like the best way to do it." Kyle replied.

"I'm curious about the android robots, they look so life like. Can I see one close up?" Cindy asked.

"'Adventure', please send in one of the androids." Kyle ordered, addressing the ships AI.

"Acknowledged," came the reply. Less than a minute later one of the female humanoid androids walked into the cabin. The android came to a halt in the center of the room and just stood there.

Cindy was somewhat startled to see the android, a beautiful blonde, wasn't wearing anything. With no clothes to hide her body Cindy though the android looked just like a nude woman, she couldn't see anything to tell her different just from looking. Cindy walked over to the android and tentatively reached out and touched the robot's body. Surprisingly, the android skin felt just like a warm, living girl. Cindy wasn't able to tell it was a robot from touching it, either.

"Kyle, how many of these robots are there on this ship?" the girl asked.

"More than 700 if I remember correctly."

"Are they all female?"

"Yes, so the AI tells me."

"And I bet none of them have clothes, either?"

"It seems so, unless you want them to have some. The ones I took with me on the shuttle I had dressed in case they had to leave the shuttle for some reason and someone saw them. But they are just robots and don't need clothes unless you think I should have them wear something."

"I'm sure you don't mind keeping the robots just like they are Kyle." Cindy said with a smile.

"Guilty as charged. But if naked androids make you uncomfortable then I can have them all cover up." Kyle said.

"No, it's OK. Actually, I think while I am on the ship I want to emulate your robots if you don't mind Kyle."

"You mean go without clothes like the androids?"

"Yes."

"I have no problem with that at all. Go for it!" Kyle told the girl.

Cindy immediately indulged her impulse and took off her clothes, tossing them for the moment onto the couch. Kyle smiled as his girlfriend added herself to the visual treat already there in the cabin. The robot girl was still standing there in the middle of the room, doing and saying nothing except to let her body be looked at and examined.

"Kyle, can I keep this one?" Cindy asked after a moment.

"You mean the android?" Kyle asked.

"Yes. I like how this one looks. And I need some help from time to time." Cindy explained.

"Ok, no problem." Kyle turned to the android. "Android, you will now follow any orders that Cindy may give you," Kyle ordered.

"Acknowledged," the android replied.

"Oh goody!" Cindy exclaimed in excitement.

"What do you want to name your new pet, Cindy?" Kyle asked.

"I think I will call her Becky," Cindy replied. "Android, from now on your name is Becky," the girl ordered.

"Yes, Cindy," the robot replied.

"Cindy, if you want to bring your friend along you had better call her now," Kyle said.

"OK, I will do that now."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds