• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Alliance Part Two

The Alliance Part Two

12

One:

Alan, my new found partner, the partner in The Alliance, and I sat in our offices, plush offices. We sat, more to be honest, in his office, chatting over, going over the first 6 weeks together. We were both pleased, both happy and soon the two month provisional period we both agreed upon, would be over and a formal partnership established.

It had been 6 weeks since 'that' dinner night, 6 weeks since you secured the Alliance for me, no for us. 6 Weeks since you sucked his cock, fucked his cock, fucked him.

You still never knew or asked if I had seen anything that night. I guess there was no need for you to know. After all, it was I who had asked you to fuck him that night. Full of shame when I asked you to do that, but your smile and your words…"for you darling, I will" put me at ease. I loved you then, I love you now. Nothing will ever change that.

Like you, Alan never gave me any cause for concern, no mention of the sex you two enjoyed. Even though I did apologize to him for crashing out like that. I told him I was so embarrassed for doing that. He smiled, told me not to worry, for he too crashed out himself not long after I did. Inwardly, I smiled. "Oh I know, tired from the good fucking my wife gave you" my thoughts said, my mind smiling.

Did you two fuck again in the morning I wondered? You weren't in the bed when I woke and Alan had long gone, you told me he had. You told me you made him some very strong black coffee. Did you also fuck him? Maybe sucked his cock again? I don't know, I didn't ask. You sucked mine though and you rode me so hard that morning. An aftermath of the morning? Or a carry on from the night before? I don't know. I didn't ask. All I know was, two days later, I received a phone call from Alan, inviting me to his offices for a chat and lunch.

The deal was signed, the partnership agreed. A provisional two months period and the Alliance would be formed. Thank you my darling. I love you.

Two:

The first 6 weeks had gone well, very well. I had worked so hard during those 6 weeks, maybe too hard, maybe too many long hours. I know that I neglected you a little, too tired to take you as I wanted to, too tired to fuck you hard, like you wanted to be fucked. However, things were beginning to settle down somewhat, the initial surge, the initial drive abating a little. The merger, the partnership, the Alliance had gone well, very well. The next paycheck would show that. As would the gift to you, the gift to take you shopping for a new outfit or two, as you desired.

Three.

"I feel that we ought to have dinner soon' Alan said as a matter of fact. 'To celebrate what we have done so far, business has been good, far better than I thought it would have been" he added. I nodded in agreement. I thought of you, you did need some quality time with me, I did owe you this, for without you, I wouldn't be here now. "I am sure that Miranda can organize something for the four of us" I said, assuming that his wife would be joining this time. "Oh, I will be alone, the good wife is away for the next 5 weeks, her Mother is very ill in Oregon and she has gone to stay with her" he said looking at the photograph of his wife and his desk.

"Sorry to hear about that Alan" I said, the picture becoming clear. He wanted, or was hoping for a repeat performance. I found myself getting an erection at the thought. Strange as it may seem, I enjoyed your session with Alan, I loved the thought that feigning sleep, bringing out the voyeur instincts in me, watching the way you handled the whole affair, the way you teased, I guess bringing out the exhibitionistic side of you too, a side that I knew was there anyway, a side that I thoroughly enjoyed. You did too. I know you do, many a time have you flashed those wonderful breasts, not just to me, but many times, in the mall, the bending over the freezers, the bending to look at things. The top opening, exposing those breasts, the skirt rising at the back, exposing those thighs.

"Sure, this Friday seems to be clear Alan" I tell him without thinking if you are free. There is no reason why you shouldn't be free, after all, I did promise you the weekend together, no work, just shopping and plenty of loving and love making. So I guess it would be okay with you.

Luckily, it was. You smiled. Were you waiting for me to ask the question? Were you waiting to ask me the question? "Am I to fuck him again?" Was that the question? It wasn't asked if it was. "Did you want to fuck him again?" I wondered. The question wasn't asked so the answer couldn't be given. "Did I want you to fuck him again?" another question running through my mind. The answer? Yes, that ran through my mind too. The answer was my erection, the thought of you being taken again, the thought of you dressing accordingly, teasing, exposing, sucking and fucking. It turned me on. Was that bad? Is that normal? What is normal? Questions, questions. This Friday, the penultimate week of the probationary period, one week to go for the formalization of the Alliance. He chose the date well. Clever man.

Four:

I arrive home a little after 6. Opening the door to be greeted by the wonderful aroma of the dinner being prepared. Even more wonderful was to see you at the sink, totally naked. You hadn't heard me. You hadn't heard the key in the door. Lust. Pure animal lust took over. My cock already hard, solid, erect. The sight of your tight ass, those legs, so smooth, the long black hair, shimmering in the spotlights. I needed to fuck you. Not make love, I needed to fuck you.

Quietly placing the briefcase and the laptop on the floor, taking off my jacket, undoing the tie, unzipping my pants, taking out my cock, I stole up onto you.

Roughly pushing you over the sink. You screamed in fear. Then giggled as you saw it was me. The giggle turned into a moan as my hands slapped your ass, as my voice said. "spread those legs baby" Forcing you further over the sink, your legs wide I pushed my hard cock into your pussy. Animalistic fucking, no finesse, I needed to fuck you, just to fuck you. Grabbing your breasts, squeezing them as my cock slipped in and out of you, my balls slapping your ass as I kept slamming into you, harder, deeper with each thrust.

"Ohhhh yessss Martin, fuck me harder baby" you moaned as you moved to meet my thrusts, taking my cock in deep, squeezing it with your muscles, strong pussy muscles. The ferocity of the sex, the urgency of the sex. All to much for me, for you. We came, almost together. You came as you felt my cock exploding into you. "Nowww baby, I am cumming" I groan as my cock pumps into you, pumping the contents of my balls into you. "Ohhhh Fuckkk, me too, nowww, harder….fuck me harder" you scream. The eruption coated my cock, ran down your thighs. I held myself inside you, my cock twitching inside you, still hard, still warm. You moved, pulling me out. Sinking to your knees, you took me into your mouth. Moaning as you taste the mixtures of our juices on my cock. Swallowing me, taking me deep inside your mouth then letting me go, licking my balls, not wanting to waste any.

You stand. I take you in my arms. Kiss your lips, tasting the mix of juices. "Hello darling" I say to you.

"Mmmm, fancy going back out and coming in again baby?" you ask with a laugh. I slap your ass. "Get the dinner on the table servant" I tell you, ducking to avoid your friendly slap.

Over dinner, I tell you of Alan's wish. You smiled. "Sure it's okay honey" you say to me, the eyes sparkle. All those unasked, and unanswered, questions running through the mind.

"Is it all okay at work?" you asked. I noticed a slight concern in your voice as you walk to the kitchen, that naked ass affecting my thoughts.

"Yes honey" I answer as you turn. "In fact, next Friday is the due date, the end of the probationary period, the 2 months". I see the same thought in your mind as mine. Clever man, he chose the date well. Yes, he had chosen well darling, very well. I told you, naturally, that his wife was out of town, with her sick Mother. How well he chose. Smart man. Smart man indeed.

Five:

"Oh baby, yes, more" I whisper to you as I watch you sliding the purple vibrator in and out of your pussy. Your legs wide apart, feet resting on the edge of the couch, me sitting opposite. I watch your eyes close in the pleasure, the self pleasure you administer to your pussy. I love the way it sinks deep, the way your finger rotates on your clit, the way your legs shudder as you cum again. The way you trap the vibe deep inside you as you close your legs as you cum. The humming, the twisting of the tip inside you, circling inside you. The way your nipples stand proud of your breasts, the way they get so hard, so sensitive.

You opened your eyes, your breathing fast. You enjoyed that. You sit watching me now. My cock, hard and in my hand. Stroking, squeezing. Up and down the shaft, the shaft covered with massage oils, making it slick. Gripping it tight as your vibe slipped out of your pussy. I stroked harder and faster as I saw you place the tip, the tip that still slowly rotated, against your ass. I sighed as I saw it slipping into your ass. I groaned as I saw you take it deep. My hand moved faster. Your eyes, blazing, locked on my cock, locked on my hand as you fed the vibe in and out of your ass. You smiled as you saw my hand pump faster. You smiled as you got up off of the couch, the purple vibrator turned off and placed on the floor. You picked up the small green finger vibe, oiled it. I watched you, my hand slowing, loving the feeling of stroking my cock for you. You moved to me, your mouth took the tip of my cock, your tongue licked the head. You picked up the bottle containing the massage oil, spread it into your hand and then onto the vibrator. I thrust my hips upwards, sending my cock into your mouth. I felt the tip of the vibe against my ass. I sighed as the first inch sunk inside. Thrusting again as you slipped in deeper. "Ohhh fuckkk" I moaned as I felt the small thin vibe come to life deep in my ass, as I felt your mouth sucking hard on my cock. Holding your head, my legs over your shoulders, allowing you full access to my cock and ass. I moaned as I felt you twisting the vibe, moving it in and out. I moaned and gripped as my balls exploded, shooting my cum deep into your mouth. You drank, swallowed as the vibe moved in and out of me. Holding my cock in your mouth, taking me deep, fucking my ass deep with the vibe. "Yessss baby" was all I said as I exploded.

Six:

Friday morning came. So did I. Deep inside your pussy. Waking early, I turned, felt your naked body next to mine. Gently, as not to wake you so soon, I slipped my cock into your pussy, stroked your left nipple as the covers moved down. All gently. You stirred, came to life. "Mmmm baby" were your first words as you felt me slipping further into you. "Oh yes baby, fuck me" were your second words. The next words you uttered, moaned, groaned were confirmation of what I already knew. "Now baby, I'm cumming, fuckkk me harder, harder, yessss"

We lay there, my cock still buried inside you, my arms holding you, my lips kissing your neck, your shoulders. "Miranda, I love you so much" I whispered in your ear.

Breakfast made, eaten, tea drunk, three cups and I was ready to leave. Not that you needed reminding of course, but I did say it anyway. "All okay for tonight honey?" You smiled. You smiled and said "Yes, and yes, I will go and buy a new outfit" I smiled back. How I loved that wicked smile of yours, the way your eyes sparkled. I wondered what you had in mind for tonight? I wondered if you were going to fuck Alan again tonight? I wondered if you actually wanted to fuck Alan tonight? Questions, questions.

Seven:

The hour cometh. The hour of leaving work, the hour of the staff and the bosses to close the office and partake in an end of week drink at the bar around the corner. Alan wasn't too sure it was a good idea when I mentioned it to him. I, naturally, argued the point that they, the staff, our employees worked hard for us, they made our lives easier, they needed showing, and not just in their paychecks or annual bonuses, but they needed showing our appreciation. "Trust me Alan, it works." I said to him, adding "And don't forget, it's tax deductible!" He laughed, I laughed. It was agreed. Trial basis. He loved his 'trial periods' did Alan.

The clock showed 4pm. Time to down tools, time to lock the computers, the desks. Nothing left on desks I had told them in my first week. No filing trays, no pens, no papers. Lock them all away. "Clear Desk Policy" I told them. A final check, a check that the pc's had been backed up, the log sheets completed, the backup cd's secured in the safe. All clear.

The bar was quiet, we piled in. 8 of us. 5 men, 3 women. All of different ages, all different backgrounds. All one thing in mind, a good Practice, a good Office and now, a good time at the bosses expense.

I prepared to leave at 6, telling Alan dinner was at 8.30. I said my "Have a good weekend ya'll and see you all bright and bushytailed on Monday".

Eight:

The aroma of cooking hit me as I walked in through the door. Kissing you on the cheek. "Been to the pub again huh?" you said with a smile, a teasing smile. Slapping your ass. "Me? As if honeyl"

"So" I continued. "Did you find anything for tonight?". I knew damn well that you would have done. "Course honey" you said, looking round at me and smiling.

"oh oh" I thought. I'd know that smile anywhere.

"Now go and shower and let me finish here" you said, waving your hand, dismissing me like a Royalty dismisses the servants. 'Yes ma'am" I say in a mock salute. I did notice the nails, the nails painted in white. I smiled. "Ah, a white outfit huh?"

You looked, stuck your tongue out. "Out of here, move".

The shower felt good, refreshing. My cock grew, it always does when I think of you.

By 8.15, all was prepared, all laid out, the champagne chilled, the wine chilled, the glasses frosted.

By 8.35 Alan was on his second glass of Chablis. At 8.40 you made your entrance. By 8.41 my cock was hard. You looked stunning, absolute beauty personified. The knee length dress fitted where it touched. The deep, deep slash at the side showed your hip bone. The deep plunging neckline down to your navel, hid nothing, so loose upon your breasts, every outline was shown, especially against the lighting, so sheer was the material. Your nipples, as usual hard, clearly visible.

"Good evening Alan" you said walking to him, kissing his cheek. I swear his hands were shaking. You looked at me and smiled as you said. "Where's my drink darling?"

Yes, you wanted to fuck Alan again. I smiled. I wanted, actually wanted you to fuck Alan again. I wanted to see you riding his cock, sucking his cock, licking his balls. I wanted to see his cock buried deep inside your pussy, in your ass and in your mouth.

"Sorry Honey" I said handing the glass of champagne to you. My eyes upon the outfit. Wonderful. Erotic, hell, forget erotic, it was horny, you, the outfit oozed sex, oozed 'I want fucking'.

Nine:

The meal was eaten, again superbly prepared and served. The grilled Peppered steaks, done to medium, thick and juicy. The salad, the garnish, all perfect. The wine and the champagne, perfect. Your outfit. Perfect.

Ten:

"I've decided" Alan said finishing his champagne and then watching you as you refilled it, leaning over the table, the dress opening a little, parting, showing your nipples. "That there is no need to wait for a further week, we will formalize the Partnership on Monday". With that, he shook my hand and I smiled. You smiled. He smiled. Yes, The Alliance was complete.

"This calls for a celebration" I said. "A toast to the future" Glasses touched, chinked, the sound, unmistakable sound of fine crystal. That look was in your eyes, that look, the smoldering look, the look of sex. I wondered how you wanted to play this. I wondered if you wanted me to watch or join in. This was, of course, assuming that you wanted to fuck Alan, I am sure that you did. I certainly wanted to watch you. I enjoyed the way your breasts brushed his shoulders as you collected the plates, I enjoyed the way the dress opened as you cleared the condiments. I enjoyed the way the side opening revealed your nakedness, your thighs, your hip. Even more so as you sat upon the couch, your legs crossed, the white dress to the side, revealing all of your legs.

The brandy followed the dinner, quite a few brandies followed the dinner. A bottle of brandy followed the dinner. The air was electric, charged. Potent.

Eleven:

I left for the bathroom. "I need to go" I said standing, rather unsteadily on my feet. "Ooops" I said as I bumped into the chair.

"You okay honey?" you asked after me.

"Fine darling, just a little brandy problem" I replied laughing.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I heard you ask Alan the same question. "You okay Alan?" I paused, I waited. He replied that he was. He also added that your outfit was sexy. He also said "Show me those tits again Miranda".

Peering around the wall, careful not to be seen, I saw you smile at him. "You mean these tits Alan?" With that, you stood up, pulled the top of the dress apart. Damn it Miranda I thought, they are wonderful. I watched as you lifted them up, squeezed them together. I watched as you bent to him, I watched his hands reaching up, I watched his lips close around your nipples, I watched as you pulled his head onto you. I watched your eyes close as he sucked heavily upon your nipples.

I needed to pee, badly.

The toilet flushed, I made my way back down. Perfect. You had resumed your place, your dress back in place. Nipples very hard. No doubt your pussy wet too. No doubt, his cock, like mine, hard too.

Yes, you wanted to fuck him, again. Yes, I wanted you to fuck him again.

More brandy, the second bottle, opened, glasses charged. "Another toast" I say. "To friendship and all that goes with it" Glasses raised, clinked, the brandy downed. "Hear hear" Alan said, his voice, like mine, slurring. "Music darling?" I ask you as I make the short walk to the stereo in the corner. I was thinking, thinking fast. How? Where? When? Soft music filled the room, slow sensual music. Lights dimmed I sat back down on the couch, all three of us on the couch. I sat the other side of you. I could see perfectly, see your nipples. I knew that Alan could too. Good, I wanted him to see them. I wanted him to see you, see your pussy. I wanted him to slam his cock into you, I wanted you to fuck him. You wanted that too, I could tell. Good. We both, no all three of us, wanted the same thing. How? When? Where? Questions, questions. Answers?

Twelve:

Uncrossing your legs, the dress covered just one of your legs, the other totally exposed, Alan's side. He had a full view of your leg. Could he see further? Could he see your pussy? I don't know if he could. I wanted him to though. "This so relaxing" I said as the music played. "Dance Alan?" you asked standing. "Well, I am not that good on my feet" he said but stood anyway. The soft music played. I watched you move into his arms. I watched you smile at me. I smiled back. I winked, you did too. Yes, you wanted to fuck him. I saw his hands resting on your hip, the bare hip. I saw his fingers stroking the bare flesh, the naked hip. I saw you press into him, move your body, grinding against his, obvious, hard shaft. I saw him press back, his hand pulling you tighter. Your bodies grinding. I closed my eyes. Yes, please, let me see you fucking him, yes, please, let me see you taking his cock into your mouth, pussy and ass. Fuck him for me baby. Take his cock hard. Fuck him like he has never been fucked before. Fuck him for me baby. Fuck him for the Alliance.

I felt the glass being taken from my hand. I didn't move. I didn't want to move. I wanted to watch, to look. I wanted, just wanted. Squinting through half closed eyes, I watched as you danced again. I watched as his hand slipped under the deep slashed side. I watched you turn your back to me, I saw his hand on your ass, stroking you, moving up and around your ass. I watched as your hand dropped from his shoulder, ran down his body, snaked in-between your bodies. I watched him move back slightly. I saw your hand coming to rest on his groin. I watched as your hand rubbed him, ran over the bulge in his trousers. I carried on watching through half open eyes. You undid his zipper, your hand went inside. He moaned as your fingers gripped him. You moved away from him. I saw him look at me and then back to you.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Alliance Part Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds