• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Altar

The Altar

T/they had been sitting together in the throne room ... she placed herself strategically at His feet just off to the left in a tower position. Looking down at His girl He said, "want to take a walk?"

She replied, "yes Master if it pleases You," and smiled as He reached down to help her to her feet.

Leading her by her leash He hustled out of the throne room to the hallways slipping down dark passages He opened a door and pointed into the darkness. "Down there little one."

Her eyes darted around nervously and she almost whispered. "down there?"

The Master lifted a torch and lit it, the girl following as her eyes adjusted to the light in the darkness. He led her down a long stairway carved out of stone into total darkness, the girl following Him obediently. He turned back to look at her, "yes down there." He: took the torch and led her down the stairs quickly.

She looked at Him with concern "why does Master wish to take girl down here?"

Not answering her nervous question the air cooling as they go deeper and deeper, the girl squeezing His hand tight, slowed her pace with her heart pounding.

He looked back and smiled at her, "frightened little one?"

She nodded and choked, "just a little Master."

He hurried her faster down the stairs a sound starting to come from the rocks around them as went go lower and lower into the mountain.

"Master, maybe we should go back," she said.

Again He did not respond, and finally coming to an open space, the stairs ending in a cave He held the torch high, light flashing off of jewels in the ceiling and walls like diamonds shining in the sun.

The girl looked at Him, the light reflecting in her eyes of fire. He turned to His girl as she tried to look around and get a better feel for where T/they were and why.

The Master put the torch in a stanchion and looked at her "disrobe girl."

She dropped her white silks and stepped out of them, her nipples hard from the cool air.

His eyes filled with the glory of her .. the lights off the gems in the ceiling reflecting from her body. She lowered her eyes gently and He grabbed her hand and quickly moved to the center of the cavern. Her face filled with curiosity.

She suddenly noticed a stone altar placed in the midst of the room iron shackle rings at the top and bottom of the "bed" the whitest of marble reflecting like the sun.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my," she replied!

He lifted her to the altar and she growled softly, "Master what is this place?"

He pulled her arms over her head, tenderly kissing her lips as He attached the shackles to her wrists. She moaned into His mouth squirming, the cold marble against her body causing a shiver and on her flesh goosebumps rose.

"Master please," she moaned her pussy quaking.

He slowly ran His hands down her body across her thigh, to her shins and continued to her ankle, He quickly chained first one then the other to the shackle rings, the girl watching His every move, bound. Her body spread out on an ancient altar deep in the bowels of the sacred mountain. Her passion rose in her belly, waterfalls of fire flowing through her soul.

A drum begins to sound from the shadows of the cavern edge, then one from the other side another from beyond her head and from somewhere in the direction of her feet.

Her eyes flashing she bit her lower lip as the monks moved silently and quickly from the shadows; only the most advanced and trusted of them surrounding the Master and His queen on the altar.

"What's happening?" her voice trembled with fear barely audible to her Master.

A chant suddenly burst from the throats of the monks, at first calming then rising in tempo to become sensual and erotic.

She looked quickly to her Master, His eyes gone stone blue. His warrior body transforming her eyes locked on Him as the fur burst from His body, His head stretched and grew into the tiger He emulates. His body elongated and massive ripples rolled through the muscles as He leaped from the ground and straddled her on the altar.

Her eyes wide trembling like a flower. His eyes fixed on hers, her body on fire. His head lowered to hers. His massive tongue searching her lips and slipping into her mouth.

She struggled in her bonds, her body writhing, moaning.

He backed up slowly. His tongue trailed across her breasts ,.. the rough tongue abrading her sensitive nipples .. the monks chanting louder and faster.

The girl's chest heaving, "good goddddddds!" Her breath quickened as her pulse raced.

His lips and teeth nursed from her nipple and left a small bite mark over her heart.

She wailed, "mmmmm, pleeeeeease," lightning bolts shot from her nipples to her pussy.

His haunches slid between her legs backing further down her He slathered His tongue over her belly it quaked with need and sensation, rippling under His ministrations.

"Yesssss, omggg, I can't move!!!!!!"

Then, His eyes firmly fixed on hers, He ran His long thick rough tongue over her cunt. The girl pulled at each bond harder as her passion built. His tongue, slashing through the lips, roughly caressing her clitoris.

"Oh nooooo noooo don''t do that!!!!!!!!"

His head and tongue moved back and forth, her hips rose and fell, her pussy soaked.

He spread her lips with His tongue circling her fuckhole, the texture of the tongue like a rough terry towel.

Her legs shook and she cried out "OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!" Thrashing and straining she came violently, as He stuffed the end of His tongue into her and drank of her juices.

Her body spasmed and moved like bacon in a pan cooked on high heat!

The monks in a frenzy now, the drums echoing off the walls, the girl crying out again "dear goddddds." The chanting grew louder and more ecstatic.

He suddenly leapt forward, piercing her cunt with His long powerful tiger cock.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, the sounds filling her head her eyes glazed with lust, cumming and shrieking.

The Master pounded into her, the cock seemingly endless, rigid as bone, pounding deep into her soul, spreading her pussy to the Nth degree animalistic growls emanating from her lusty throat, "fuck meeeee," her face flushed as her pussy gushed, juices splattering, covering Him all over.

Her body molded to His presence and she suddenly changed herself, the legs sprouting a soft striped fur her breasts smoothing into a powerful frame, her arms becoming long savage limbs ending in razor sharp claws, her hips rising up to Him in the fashion of a tiger bitch being taken by the Master.

She murmured as she changed, "deeeeeeeeper into my soul, into the very core molding powerful flames of desire taken!"

A huge "growwwwwwwwwl," exploded from Him.

Barely understandable as her tiger nature took over, she cried out "take meeeee. own meeeeeeee." She was possessed by Him. Finally she was reduced to feral growls, lust filled raging fire igniting, exploding.

The monks danced and sang, chanting aloud and falling to the ground prostrate as the Master and His girl danced the ancient dance.

He fucked His girl, totally animal, beast to beast taking her like the bitch she was. She lost all control of her senses as His teeth locked on her throat, His powerful body thrust Him farther and farther into her.

His head lifted ... He roared into the darkness and His cock exploded into her, spewing, filling, painting and soothing her needy cunt.

She panting like a bitch in heat....felt Him pounding into the pussy that was made for only Him, deeper and deeper He pierced through her womanhood, owning it, going where no Man or Beast had ever been, her cries of pleasure bouncing off of the cavern walls as she roared and came violently, screaming for Master as He exploded into her ...GUSHING....pouring Himself into her.

He growwwwwwwwwled quietly as He ground the final spasms from His loins into her.

The girl speechless, moaned softly, her pussy spasming around His cock, her inner cunt molded to Him.

The monks slowed and quieted and finally moved backwards silently into the darkness.

The Master and His girl slowly returned to their human form ... He reached up and gently pushed her hair from her eyes. Looking down into her eyes, His still cobalt blue, hers full of light lost in Him.

"Miiiiiiiiiine," he whispered.

"Mmmmm," she melted under His gaze. "Yours Master, i love You mine."

He smiled "still afraid girl?"

She blushed bright red. "It was a good kind of fear," she smiled softly.

"You are My queen, My girl, the slave of My heart, the keeper of My soul," He smiled.

"And You are my King."

He released her from the chains and lifted her to His arms.

She held Him tight. He took her hand and helped her down from the altar.

She lovingly looked at Him as if to worship Him, her eyes following His every move.

He handed her silks back to her, a tiger emblazoned on the sash.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Altar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds