The Ambassador Club Ch. 2

As soon as the man finished milking his spent cock into her mouth, the first cock was stuffed back in, presumably to keep her quiet. In the meantime, the man fucking her had increased his pace, continuing to pinch and pull at her sore, tender nipples. Finally, he came, pulling on both nipples as he drove deep into her pelvis, unloading his tension. And then he pulled out.

Joanne was left kneeling, sucking a cock. She then felt delicate hands grab her right hand and bring it up to a moist pussy. Joanne had never felt a woman's cunt, other than her own. And even with her own, she was uncomfortable touching herself. Joanne, knowing what felt good for herself, began to lightly circle this woman's clitoris with her index finger, allowing her other three fingers to press lightly into the woman's pussy. She was wet, and her lips felt very swollen. Joanne was encouraged that she could bring this woman to orgasm. Her left hand was guided to another cock. Bigger than the first two!

"I want to cum in your mouth!" the owner of the huge cock commanded.

Now Joanne truly felt challenged. Trying to establish a rhythm with the cock in her hand, while at the same time lightly stroking the clit and pussy in her right hand. Not to mention the cock her mouth. And to make matters worse, another member was now climbing behind her...oh God, here we go again Joanne thought.

This time, the man behind Joanne, grabbed the sides of her head and began to push and pull her head on the cock in her mouth, forcing her to suck this cock deeper into her throat than she wanted...at one point pushing so hard as to mash her face against the pubic bone of the man she was now deep throating. At the same time, the man controlling her head began to work his cock into her ass. Oh, not again! Joanne moaned loudly, her protests, but to no avail.

Soon, she had a cock buried deep in her throat, another buried deep in her ass, a giant cock in her left hand, and a sopping pussy in her right hand. These people were amazing...how much did they think she could take, Joanne wondered. As Joanne worried about her own state, the cock in her mouth suddenly erupted, spewing its liquid deep into her throat, nearly choking Joanne. She was not expecting this cock to cum. But, with relief, the cock was withdrawn from her mouth and Joanne had a chance to recover, gasping for air and letting her head hang down. She now concentrated on the other three members attached to her body.

"When you are finished slave, you will be punished" whispered the master.

"Wh-wh-why? What have a done wrong?" Joanne was shocked...not again...she didn't want the whip any more. "You failed to recognize your own husband's cock!" Oh my God, it was John who had cum down her throat!!!

Joanne's mind was in a whirl. John was the last person she had expected to see. The thoughts raced through her head; why was he here? Had he come to rescue her? Did she actually want to be rescued? Earlier, the master had said that if she had identified John correctly, she would have the choice to continue or not. Even if she had of identified him, she was now unsure of the decision that she would have made. She had to admit to herself that, although her whole body ached and she still felt pain from her cramped muscles, the day's experiences had taught her many things about her own body and how to give pleasure. She realised, with some surprise, that she was actually fulfilling her darkest submissive fantasies.

Joanne's thoughts were broken and she was snapped out of her reverie suddenly as two masters picked up her limp, exhausted body. With a sigh of defeat, Joanne realised that she was once again being carried towards the punishment table. Her ass still smarted from the last punishment and she was sure that there must have been red welts over her buttocks and upper legs. This time however, a familiar face awaited her at the table.

With some surprise, Joanne felt herself being positioned on her back. John looked deep into her eyes as he moved both her arms above her head and held them securely. This position had the effect of stretching her out and pulling her breasts upwards. As her husband held her hands firmly, she saw another master approach. Again she heard the now familiar swish as the crop sliced through the air. As she felt the sting of the crop land on her bare breast, John lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply having the effect of stifling her scream. As their tongues entwined, Joanne's body jolted every time the crop hit her sore distended nipples. The pain in her breasts was fierce, but she could also feel an underlying heat building throughout her body. Her thighs rubbed together, her toes curled with every stroke of the crop. She was sobbing into her husbands mouth as, after 6 strokes across her breasts, the punishment was finally over.

John held his sobbing wife in his arms as he comforted her. They had still not said a word to each other. Joanne could feel her swollen nipples brush against the coarse hair on his chest as he held her, causing the buds to stiffen further and creating more pain. A mistress' voice rang out "The slave must be cleansed before the initiation is complete"

Joanne felt herself being led away from the familiar feel of her husband, as May and another pretty Asian looking girl took her wrists and pulled her gently into another room.

Joanne was led into a large bathroom. In the corner was a tiled area with 4 showerheads pointing towards the centre. She could feel the dried cum and female juice covering her body and realised what a sight she must look. The 3 girls stepped into the shower and Joanne luxuriated in the warm flow of water as it cascaded over her abused body. May and her companion Julie, thoroughly washed the exhausted Joanne. They rinsed the dried cum from her face and hair, and gently bathed her swollen, abused breasts. Joanne just leaned back against the wall of the cubicle as sponges with fragrant soaps were applied to her still open pussy and ass as they washed away all traces of semen and feminine fluid. As they all stepped from the shower, Joanne could see herself in the full length mirror as May and Julie proceeded to towel her. The masters had been careful with her chastisements; although she could see small red welts across her tits, the had taken heed not to break the skin and thus to avoid scarring.

Once dry, Joanne was led back into the main room. She saw to her astonishment that a large bed had been placed in the centre of the room and at the foot of the bed a video camera on a tripod had been assembled.

As she walked towards the centre of the room, she was met by the smiling face of her husband John. He spoke for the first time.

"Hello my sweet Joanne" he breathed "I suppose you are due an explanation"

Joanne merely stared meekly into his eyes as he continued.

"I have been a member of the Ambassador club for some time now. Until recently I was unaware of your submissive needs...until the day I checked your computer. I am so pleased that you have these feelings, as now I, and all our members, can fulfill your fantasies and our own. When you leave this place you will be completely submissive and we will be able to live out our lives as master and slave together. But before you leave there is the final part of your initiation...."

John's voice trailed off as he stepped away from his wife. May and June again stepped forward and led Joanne onto the bed as a mistress approached her.

"Slave Joanne." she stated "what you see before you is a live Internet link-up. Our associate members around the world will now have a chance to see our new slave in all her glory."

As the mistress finished her short speech she flicked a switch on the video camera. As the camera whirred into life, the room lights went dim and a spotlight illuminated the bed and its single occupant. Slow soul music could now be heard from an expensive looking system as the mistress began giving Joanne her instructions. "Kneel up on the bed slave, let the camera see your breasts.... squeeze them together...play with them".

Joanne now understood what was expected of her as she climbed to her knees and faced the camera. Carefully, so as not to cause herself too much pain, she cupped the underside of her breasts in each hand and lifted them. She squeezed them together as instructed, remembering that not so long ago a hard cock had been ploughed between them. Very gently she ran her fingers over her sore nipples, the little buds once again stiffening and standing out proud from her body.

"Pinch them harder....we want to see how much they hurt."

Joanne swallowed, her throat dry and coarse. Closing her eyes and expecting the pain she closed her finger and thumb over her lift nipple and squeezed. The pain shot through her body like an electric shock. Wave after wave pulsated through her body as ,once again, she felt that now familiar warmth start to tingle through her breasts and spread over her body.

Joanne's nipples had never felt so sensitive in her life. She looked down at the in her hands, they were a crimson red colour now standing out nearly an inch from her breasts. Every time she touched them they throbbed almost visibly, but now with a sensual heat rather than the earlier electrifying pain.

Joanne felt the bed move slightly as if more weight was upon it. She looked around and saw that two masters had now joined her. They were also completely naked, their hard erections standing proud. Joanne was still kneeling as the first man took a standing position in front of her. She could see the large bulbous head of his cock swing menacingly in front of her eyes. Gently at first his hands were in her hair, stroking and slowly guiding. Then more insistently as she felt his manhood pressed against her lips. Joanne had no need for instruction now as she gladly opened her mouth, parting her lips and taking the cock straight into her throat. The head felt velvety and soft as it slid over her tongue towards its goal. She hardly felt any gag reaction now as the head and then the thick shaft slowly entered her abused throat. The masters hands were still in her hair as he began a slow but deep thrusting motion as he fucked deep into Joanne's helpless but accepting oral orifice.

Joanne was so intent on pleasing the master in her throat, that she had nearly forgotten about the other man on the bed with them. Her attentions were brought back sharply as, once again she felt hands on her butt cheeks, spreading them, probing the valley with strong fingers. As the fingers reached ever lower and lightly grazed her clitoris, Joanne gave an involuntary shudder as yet another orgasm spread through her body. She moaned deeply against the cock in her throat, the vibration causing it to swell and then erupt into her mouth. As the master at her face wiped his cock on her face, he climbed off the bed. Joanne again saw the camera whirring and was reminded that her actions were being broadcast around the world. Joanne felt a little ashamed but then more and more excited as her latent exhibitionist instincts came to the fore.

Again, she felt weight on the bed as yet another man replaced the first at her face. Without so much as a thought, Joanne opened her lips wide to accept the engorged penis before her. Her change in personality had been gradual but effective. She pushed forward with her mouth as the penis slid over her tongue and then pushed back with her hips so as to feel the fingers in her pussy probe deeper into her body. The transformation from wife and mother to complete submissive was now almost complete.

She heard the mistress' voice as another instruction was issued.

"Present your ass slave"

Again, virtually without a thought, Joanne willingly spread her knees wide and lifted her ass into the air. She shuddered into yet another shattering orgasm as she felt a tongue dip into her open nether hole, bathing her, licking the tender skin. As the second penis spewed forth its contents into her mouth, Joanne greedily swallowed and encouraged yet another man to take his place. As another cock slid easily into her throat she felt the sharp pain in her rectum as she was entered. The pain was now not nearly as bad as before and quickly dissolved into a delicious, sensual, hot sensation as she felt the invader push deeper into her anal cavity.

Cock after cock was pushed into her throat. She was fucked and ass fucked several more times, and presented with pussy after pussy to eat before each master and mistress in the room had used her. They had used her breasts, her fingers, her feet and toes again. Her body was once again awash with male and female fluid as she finally slipped into a wonderful state of unconsciousness.

She awoke a short while later, sore and exhausted. Her transition was complete. She was now her husband's slave to do with as he pleased and she could not have been happier about it. As she opened her eyes she saw the smiling loving face of her husband and now master.

"Congratulations my sweet Joanne. The initiation is over. You are now completely mine in every sense"

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds