The Anal Bride

"Tell me if it becomes too much," he said thoughtfully. Hayley grinned, knowing it wouldn't. Her anal dildo was bigger and thicker than what her husband was putting inside her.

"Ohhhh, that's it." Hayley crooned as her back passage was stretched and opened up. "Ohhhh, keeping going, David. Fill my arse with your cock."

"Uhhh!" he grunted, enjoying the tightness around his shaft as he pushed it in. "Uhhh! It's so tight... amazing!"

No longer a stranger to taking things up the arse, Hayley took her husbands cock smoothly, both gasping as he buried his cock balls deep inside her rectum. He pressed deeper, groaning at the sensation gripping his length.

Hayley closed her eyes, breathing it all in. Taking a dildo and butt plugs was one thing she thought. Taking a real cock was quite another. She wasn't in control, and she loved it.

"Fuck me, David," she said, surrendering her arse to him.

"I don't want to hurt you," he replied, slowly moving his hips back and forth. Not what his wife wanted to hear after all her practice.

"You won't," she promised him. "Fuck me. I need you to sodomise me," she then urged.

"What have you done with my Hayley?" he chuckled.

"Uh! Yes! Uhhhh! Fuck my arse!" she cried out as David began to fuck her.

There was no pain, just pure anal pleasure as his thrusts became harder and harder. Hayley begged for more, wishing her husband had more to give. She pushed back to meet his thrusts and reached under her body to rub her clit.

"Yes! Fuck my arse, David! Sodomise your wife!"

"Uhh! You want it harder, Hayley? Huh, is that it? You want your husband to fuck you up the arse like a little slut?"

"Ohhhh! Yes! Fuck me harder! I want your cum deep inside my arse!"

David held her hips tight and rammed into her like there was no tomorrow. He pumped her arse as if she were a slut and not his wife.

Hayley had her head buried in the bedcovers, arse up, rubbing her clit like crazy, while she took a ferocious anal pounding on her wedding night. She could feel her husband's balls slapping against her hand.

"Uhhh! I'm gonna cum, Hayley!" he warned her.

"So am I! Keep fucking me! Don't stop until you've cum!"

"Tell me where you want it!"

"In my arse! Ohhhh! I'm cumming! Fill my arse!

As Hayley started to climax, she experienced sensations more intense than when she was fucking her arse with her dildo. The tightness was the same, but trapped under the control of her man, the feelings were intensified.

The posh honeymoon suite was filled with noises and an act resembling an adult movie. A bride receiving unloving anal sex in her wedding dress. David's knees began to tremble. Hayley removed her hand, panting, as her orgasm washed over her.

Then she felt it, her sphincter muscles contracting around her husband's pulsating cock as he began to release cum into her arse, coating the walls of her rectum in sperm.

When silence fell on the honeymoon suite, David pulled out of his wife's soiled, sodomised body. Unlike when he filled her pussy with cum, her arse held onto it for a while longer.

"That was unbelievable!" he gasped.

"No, David," Hayley sniggered blissfully. "That was very believable."

"I guess the next time I get to do that will be on our anniversary," David chuckled, joining his wife on the bed for a cuddle.

"No chance," she kissed him. "Anal is now on the regular menu."

"Really?"

"Yes, now help me get out of this damn dress."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds