• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Anniversary

The Anniversary

This material is intended for readers at least 18 yrs. Of age or older. If you are not 18 leave now. This story is purely fictional and it is also my first attempt at writing a story for lit erotica so please let me know what you think.

It was their one year anniversary. Bill and Chloe Steele had been together for about a year and a half and everyone thought that they were crazy for getting married so soon. Sure they had their problems, but who doesn't? They worked through everything together . And soon they would be celebrating the anniversary no one thought they would make it to. Number 1.

As Chloe thought about their approaching anniversary, she wondered what they would do to celebrate. Would he take her out to dinner? Would he fulfill her fantasies? Would he buy her a rose? Or would he just forget? She couldn't help but wonder, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

When Bill arrived home from work that night, she asked "Would you please take the weekend of our anniversary off?" She prayed he wouldn't ask why because she didn't know what she would tell him. Bill said he would talk to his boss in the morning and let her know when he found out. She accepted this and their evening went about as usual. Some time talking about their days and watching t and off to bed they went. She has just over a month to plan her attack. It would indeed be an anniversary to remember.

As the days went by, Chloe was busy planning. She called the local adult shop to take stock of what she needed to get. She needed to get a set of cuffs for the wrists and ankles, a blindfold, a set of nipple clamps, and a good cock ring, one that would do what she intended to use it for. Last of all, she needed to find the perfect attire for the anniversary. She wanted him to need her like he never had before.

As the weekend drew near, she went shopping. She got all of the items on her list, plus a few extra items, in case she needed them. All that was left was her clothing. She looked through everything that they had and just wasn't sure what to get. Did she want silk, lace, satin, leather? She just didn't know. Until one outfit caught her eye. It was a black leather top and skirt. The top was very tight and barely covered her, with the exception of the nice rings in the middle of the breasts, just large enough for her nipples to fit through and a very low cut neck. The skirt was very short. You could see her luscious ass hanging out just a bit from the back and from the right angle in the front you could tell if she was wearing anything underneath or not. To finish the ensemble Chloe bought a pair of knee high black boots with 3 inch heels. As she looked in the mirror, she decided she liked the image it portrayed.

Chloe awoke before Bill on Friday morning and decided to make her move then. She carefully got out the handcuffs and attached them to the posts on the bed, and did the same with the ankle cuffs. Very gently she placed both of his wrists in the cuffs and secured them. Before she went any further she decided she better get the blindfold on him. When she was confident he wouldn't be able to see, she locked his ankles into place. Now it was her turn, she grabbed her new clothes and quickly changed into them trying to remain as quit as possible. Chloe couldn't believe she was actually doing this. It was her fantasy to have this happen to her, but she was having fun doing it to her lovely husband. She hoped he would understand in the end.

In the kitchen, she no longer worried that she would wake Bill up. In fact, that's almost what she was hoping to do. She fixed him a nice breakfast, eggs and bacon and a glass of chocolate milk, his favorite. As she made her way back to the bedroom, she could here him starting to awake. She walked in calm and collected, and set his breakfast on the nightstand next to him. She watched him try to roll over and struggle trying to figure out why he couldn't. It was kind of fun just watching him, and she found herself growing wet with every move he made.

"Chloe? Are you there? What is going on?" Bill asked. "Where are you? Who are you?"

"It is me my dear," Chloe replied in a loving voice. "Here is the deal. Just listen to me for a moment." As she was talking, she retrieved the nipple clamps and began putting them on her husband. "For the remainder of this weekend, you will listen to me and obey my commands. You will not speak unless spoken to, and you will not do anything unless I give you permission. This includes touching me, anyone else who happens to be with us, or even yourself. Do you understand?"

"Chloe what are you talking about? What is going on here?" With a light tug on the chain, Chloe replied, "did you understand what I have just told you? And if you did, simply tell me 'yes.'"

"Yes," Bill quietly answered.

"Good, now we can get started." Quietly, but forcefully, Chloe attached the cock ring she had decided on and found the remote and turned it on very low. She could see it's vibrations having an effect on Bill. She took a seat in the chair next to the head of the bed and began to feed her husband his breakfast. He seemed to be having a hard time eating while her toy was working on him. But she was enjoying every minute of it.

As soon as he was done eating his breakfast, Chloe removed the blindfold from Bill's face. From the look on his face, she knew he liked what he saw, and if his face didn't give it away, his throbbing cock gave it away. He started to say something, but Chloe reached for the chain on his chest and he decided against talking. She was impressed. But nonetheless she decided for the time being she would put his blindfold back on. She didn't want him to know what was coming next.

With Bill blindfolded again, Chloe climbed up on the bed next to him. She reached down and started rolling his balls in her hand and whispered in his ear, "I don't even want you to cum without me telling you it's okay. And if you do, you will regret it. Understand?"

A simple nod is the only response she got. She liked it that way. Things were going well so far. But just to add to the fun she thought she needed to add just a touch more. She climbed up on top of him and sank his entire length into her wet pussy. She bobbed up and down on him a couple more times and climbed off. The look of dismay on Bill's face was pitiful. She loved it. She lay back down next to him and began to play with herself. As she did she spoke to Bill, "You know dear, how you always wanted me to play with myself for you? Well to bad you cant watch or you'd be getting the show of a lifetime. As she rubbed her clit and slid two fingers in and out of her tight little pussy, she moaned and felt herself getting close to her first orgasm of the weekend. When she was almost there she climbed back on top of her husband and rode as hard as she could until she came, screaming his name. When she was done, she slid down the length of his body and took his still hard cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked him clean, enjoying the taste of herself mixed with his pre-cum. When she was done she asked him, "Can I trust you to do as you are told if I remove your restraints?"

"Yes Ma'am," Bill replied quietly like a schoolchild right after being disciplined.

"Okay, but if you disobey, you will be dealt with firmly," Chloe said as she moved to slowly remove his cuffs an blindfold. "You are to remain unclothed for the rest of the weekend unless we go out of the house, upon such time I will choose something suitable for the occasion for you to wear. No matter what happens, no matter who comes over, and no matter what I am wearing. Do you understand?

"Yes Ma'am."

Chloe walked over to the closet and chose a nice sundress to wear. It was a light blue dress cut low in the chest and short in length. "You may roam around the house as you please, but if I call you, you are to answer to me immediately. If a guest interacts with you, you are to treat them as you do me. And you are not to remove your cock ring at any time, it is waterproof and will stay on you until I take it off." With this she walked out of the bedroom.

When Bill walked out into the living room, he noticed that all of the curtains were pulled wide open and no matter where he stood anyone on the street could see him. Chloe was on the phone with someone who she was speaking with about a dinner later that night, but he could not figure out who it was and he dared not ask. When she was done speaking to her friend on the phone, she announced "We will be going out to dinner tonight with some friends of mine. You are not to speak while we are out of the house and upon our return you will immediately remove any clothing you have on."

For the rest of the day, Chloe teased and tormented her husband. Calling him over to her every so often so she could play with his hard cock, and making him bring her to numerous climaxes. As the afternoon set in and then evening, Chloe called Bill into the bedroom.

"You are to wear this outfit during our outing." And with that she was gone. He looked over his clothing and was embarrassed to think he was going to wear this in public. She has laid out a pair of black leather skin tight pants, a catching black leather short sleeved shirt, a black leather collar with a single steel ring on it and a pair of black sandals. He immediately changed into the clothes and regretted doing so, anyone and everyone who looked at him would be able to see the chain hanging cross his chest connecting the clamps on his nipples, and even worse, his throbbing cock. His cock ring was still on and it was getting painful to have an erection this long and not be allowed to release it. He wondered how long this was going to continue.

While Bill was in the bedroom changing, Chloe decided to maker her change as well. She changed into a long black leather dress, that hung slightly off her shoulders, and her 3 inch heels. She pulled her long blonde hair into a tight ponytail high on her head. As she was finishing up, she heard the doorbell ring, and instructed Bill to answer the door and greet their guests.

When Bill opened the door, he was surprised to see Chloe and his mutual friends, Angela and Isaac. What surprised him more was that Isaac was in the same condition as himself. Angela walked in and Isaac followed a step behind. Angela and Chloe talked for a bit until a cab showed up and it was time for them to go. Where they were going, neither of the men knew. But they were soon to find out.

Bill didn't want to admit it, but he was very turned on my all of this. He didn't know about Isaac, but he was liking this new side of his wife. He had never known her to be one to take control of anything, let alone another person. She was normally very laid back.

As they approached the restaurant Bill noticed it was the most popular restaurant in town, The Cocktail House. He suddenly didn't know if he was excited or not anymore. But, Chloe held the cards here. She was the one in control.

As they walked in, Bill could feel all the stares of people without reservations. Bill was a little uncomfortable with the leash that his adoring wife had connected to his collar. It was obvious that she had done some planning. As their table was at the far end of the restaurant and they had to walk in front of almost everyone in the place. When they finally reached their table the waiter pulled our each of the chairs for the women and brought stools for the men. The women chit-chatted about all kinds of stuff like nothing was going on. Then all the sudden, Chloe reached into her pocket and turned a little knob as far as it would go. Bill felt his cock swell as it never had before. If this kept up much longer, he wouldn't be able to help himself. Then all the sudden, it quit. His pants were still.

After dinner, the group said their goodbyes and parted. Bill assumed that another cab would pick them up and they would go home. But he was wrong.

"Doesn't this night air feel good Dear?" Chloe asked.

"No Ma'am," Bill replied.

"Well, I guess you'll be uncomfortable on the way home, because we're walking home." Came her answer. "Do you mind?"

"What do you mean?" Bill inquired.

Chloe said nothing. She just continued walking in the direction of their house. Bill noticed that her hands were in her pockets and she seemed to be messing with something. Then he knew. He could feel his cock enlarging again. He wanted to cum so bad. But he didn't want to find out what she'd do if he did it on his own. As he slowed to control himself, Chloe gave a little tug to his leash and he sped up again.

When they reached the house, Chloe let him go inside the house and strip before she shut the door. As he looked outside, he could see people staring in the house and at his throbbing manhood. It wasn't a ten inch cock, but it was large enough to satisfy his wife, and that was the only thing he cared about anymore. Chloe popped a movie in the VCR and sat on the couch to relax and instructed Bill to sit in front of her on the floor. As he did so, she pushed play on the VCR and the screen lit up with pictures of their living room and bedroom. For a moment he was confused and then he realized that the entire day had been recorded.

"This will remind you, of our first anniversary for a very long time. She climbed around him to stand in front of him and pointed to the side of the room where there was a small camera recording.

"Now fuck me, and fuck me as hard as you can." Once she had said that, he thought he would explode right there. "Once I have cum, them you may cum. But not before."

They lay on the living room floor for quite a while before either of them could move. She removed his cock ring and thanked him for a wonderful day. A day neither of them would ever forget.

This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction so please send me your ideas on how I can get better. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Anniversary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds