• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Argument

The Argument

I can't even tell you what the argument was about now. Probably something rather trivial at this point, but needless to say we were both pretty worked up. In fact she got so pissed that she grabbed the keys and drove off. That would ordinarily be the end of it, but as it turned out (and as she normal does around the house) she was only wearing a gray t-shirt and a pair of white cotton panties with little red hearts on them. And it was broad daylight. Now my wife, Toni, is about 25 and about 5' 2" and 110 pounds, with c-cup breasts and very nice legs. She has the tiniest ass, but very nice round hips. Needless to say, she looked very sexy as she headed towards the van. I thought at the time that I should have stopped her, but I figured hey we're in the country, what's the harm in letting her blow off a little steam. I didn't think that she'd be gone any longer than 15 minutes or so. Almost two hours later she returned. I thought after about an hour of going to look for her, but she had taken the car seats with her and there was really no way of telling where she might have gone. When I saw the van pull into the yard I walked out onto the front porch and simply leaned against the rail waiting for her to make the first move. Except looking through the window all I saw was her resting her head on the steering wheel not moving. Finally after about 10 minutes she slowly lifter up her head and made her way out the van, and oh what a sight.

Her hair was entirely disheveled, her skin was red and blotchy in places, her body was drenched in sweat. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything of it, as we didn't have a/c in the van at the time and it wouldn't have been unusual for her to leave the window down in the Florida summer heat. Rather it was the sand on her legs that tipped me off that something was amiss. She walked the entire way from the van to the porch in silence with her head down. When she finally reached where I was standing, she threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' I walked her into the living room, sat her on the couch and got her some water. After mumbling she was sorry for about five more minutes, I finally got her coherent enough to tell me what had happened.

She said that when she left she was really upset and just needed to feel the wind on her face and listen to some good music really loud. After she drove down the road a bit she said a familiar song came on that reminded her of the times when her and her friend would go down to the springs to swim. Being only a short drive from there she decided to pay a visit to her old swimming grounds. Unfortunately, it was a few miles down a pretty deserted dirt road. About 2 miles away from the paved road she said she heard something hit the side of the van. She didn't think too much of it until about 100 feet later when she started hearing a flapping against the side of the van. Now my wife has never changed a tire in her life so when she got out of the van, she started to really breakdown. After opening the back of the van and realizing that she had no idea how to even lower the spare down, she decided that she would have to walk back to the main road to get help. After she had walked about a mile, she said she heard a noise behind her and turned so see a pickup coming up behind her. When the driver of the truck stopped to ask her if she was okay, she said that she still had tears coming streaming down her face. He asked her if that was her van back there, and she said yes. He told her to get in and he'd give her a ride to the van and change the tire for her. Not giving much thought to it, and desperately wanting to avoid walking miles back in no shoes, she decided to take him up on his offer. When she climbed up in the truck, however, she remembered about her lack of clothing. Figuring the t-shirt was long enough to just barely cover her ass, she opened up by telling him that she had just had a fight with her husband and was just heading to the springs to cool off a bit. She figured he would just assume she was wearing a bathing suit under the shirt. She just hoped he couldn't tell she wasn't wearing a bra under the shirt.

When they drove back to the van they talked a little about the springs and as they were talking she said she could swear that he kept glancing down at legs. The shirt barely covered her bottom and left even the tops her thighs exposed as she now sat in the truck. After dropping the spare and getting the jack out he said he couldn't find the tire iron. That's funny, she thought, she could have sworn she had seen it in there earlier she had checked for the jack. He said that wasn't a problem as he thought he had one that would work in his truck. He walked back to his truck and came back a few minutes later with the tire iron. As he slowly worked on the tire he kept talking with Toni, and as he did, she kept noticing him glancing at her legs, her breasts, and the glances were lasting longer and longer. They weren't menacing, more "hungry" according to Toni. My wife, usually very conservative and modest, was starting to feel the effects of being so openly exposed and apparently desired. She had always thought that she wasn't very attractive, and it wasn't enough that I wanted her. I had too, was how she would respond, always following that up with any other guy wouldn't. Here though, she was experiencing living proof that she was actually able to turn on other men as well. And although he looked to be a little older than she would normally be attracted to, he was very tan and had the kind of muscles you can only get from working hard all day.

I really didn't know what to think of all the things she was telling me. Hearing how this gentleman helper had started turning her on was starting to turn me on though. She continued her story saying that as he continued to work on the tire, the heat was starting to get to the both of them and she was getting more and more turned on as the beads of sweat were making her very wet and making him look, as he put it, "very sexy", not to mention all of the attention she was getting. As he was putting on the spare tire though, Toni said he shifted his body and accidentally kicked one of the nuts under the van. After putting the other nuts back on he sheepishly admitted that he was claustrophobic and if she wouldn't mind climbing under to get the nut. She said it felt kind of weird, but she didn't want to tell him no after he had been so nice up till now. So slowly she got on the ground beside him and then lowered her head to look for the nut. It had rolled nearly halfway under the van and she had to lower herself completely onto her stomach to reach it. As she climbed under the van, she had to reach out with her arm to grab the nut. As she did this she felt a breeze on her back and felt her shirt lift up onto her back. Damn, she thought, hoping he wasn't looking. As she inched forward to get closer to the nut she said she felt a brush against her thigh. She paused for a moment and proceeded to crawl forward once more. She felt it again, though this time it wasn't a brush. It was his hand. He had gently stroked her calf with his fingers. She froze, not knowing what to do. She said in hindsight, that this had probably signaled him to go further. As she lay there stretched out under the van, her sides and back and legs exposed, with only a pair of panty briefs covering her bottom, she said she was feeling very scared, and yet very excited as well. She had to admit that she was extremely turned on from all the glances from earlier, and she did enjoy watching as he changed the tire, but this was different, he was now touching her, gently stroking her body.

She remained still, lying motionless as his hands softly caressed her legs and the backs of her thighs. He slid the shirt up higher on her back exposing her sides, then softly slide his hands up and down her sides. Then he went to her back, and started gently gliding his hand across her back down to the small of her back. His hands crept lower to the waistband of her panties. Slowly, with one finger he lifted the waistband and tried to slide his hand to cup her ass. This was what made her startle and when she did she bumped her elbow on the frame of the van and screeched as the pain ticked her funny bone. He grabbed her by the hips and gently pulled her back out from under the van. He helped her to sit up and opened up the side door to the van and sat her on the floorboard. As she sat there caressing her elbow she forgot about her modesty a bit and as he put the last nut on the van and lowered it to the ground he kept his eyes on her, letting his gaze drift from her face to her breasts, to her thighs, to her legs which her just slightly agape allowing him a nice view of her panties.

When his job of the tire was finished he kneeled in front of my wife, taking her arm in his her hands and asking if she was alright. Without even waiting for an answer, however, he gently kissed her elbow. He kept kissing her elbow and slowly started working his way up her arm with kisses. She says she was starting to really loose control of herself at this point and could only muster a whimpered, "yes, I'm fine" as he continued his way up her arm to her neck. When she was confessing this to me I noticed a tear forming in her eyes as she lowered her head again.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"No, really, it's okay. I want to hear. Go on."

With that she lifted her head and continued her story. She said he continued to kiss her neck and his hands went to her face and her hair. He placed his hands behind her hair and hovered his lips above hers before pulling her into his kiss. She felt his tongue invade her mouth as he kissed her deeply. She said she pulled him into her mouth, sucking on his tongue as her hands slid down his chest to the bottom of his shirt. She slid her hands back up his bare chest they continued their kiss. He pulled away briefly and she helped him remove his shirt. She knew she was crossing a line, but she couldn't control herself. He moved back down on top of her. His hands lifted up her shirt, peeling it off her body. He stared momentarily at her breasts, then gently started to kiss and suck on her chest and the tops of her breasts. She started to moan softly as started to wrap her legs around his waist. Slowly he took one nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking and gently nipping. Then he took the other. His hands slid back down her stomach stopping again at her panties, until now when he lifted up on the waistband she willingly lifted herself up so that he could slide them off her body. Again he stood there, staring at her exposed body, as she lifted herself upright reaching for the belt in his jeans, tearing at the button and unzipping his fly. She tugged at his jeans, pulling them to his knees and exposing his cock. She said that surprisingly it was only semi hard and so she just couldn't resist the temptation. She slid down to her knees outside the van and started to caress and massage his cock. She licked the head of his cock and saw it flicker as if coming to life, and slowly took it in her mouth and began to suck and lick his cock.

At this point my own cock was very hard and yet Toni was on the verge of tears again. This time, though, instead of saying anything, I simply lifted her head back up and undid my own pants releasing my own hard cock. She was taken aback for a moment but as I moved her hand to my own cock I told her to go on. She continued her story, while at the same time gently stroking my cock.

She said that in no time he was really hard and had even started to leak a little precum from the tip of his cock. She licked the drop from his head and sat back up in the van. She opened her legs and laid back, motioning for him to climb on top. She said it felt very surreal as he pressed the it of his cock against her pussy lips, she had never had anyone else besides me, and yet she knew she couldn't stop right now even if she wanted to.

He slowly pressed his cock into her pussy. He pushed deeper and deeper until his entire cock was inside her and slowly he started to fuck her. She started to moan as his cock would slide in and out of her sopping pussy. His pace quickened till she could feel hear his balls slapping against her legs.

"Oh god," she moaned, "yes". "Please keep fucking me."

She moved her hand down to her clit and started to massage herself, she said she needed to come so bad. She felt herself getting closer and closer. She pulled on his shoulders and asked to roll over. With her on top she, she sat straight up, impaling herself on his cock. She continued to massage herself as she slowly rode his cock. She said that she felt the orgasm build up to the point where it was nearly intolerable and was about to give up when she felt a hand come in from behind her and cup her breasts. The sudden unexpected attention was enough to push her over the edge and she came harder than she ever had before. With the new hands massaging her breasts and the hard cock beneath her she continued cumming 3 or 4 more times until exhaustion warranted her to stop. They flipped back over and he continued to fuck her. His cock now working deep inside her until his body tensed and she felt the woosh of his cock emptying deep inside of her. After a brief moment, he pulled his softening cock from her and stepped aside from between her legs. That's when the second man, the man that she had forgotten about emerged. And he was holding something. He was holding a video camera. That's when she noticed it, sitting under the back seat, the tire iron. That bastard, she thought, he must have made up that lame excuse to call his buddy. He planned on this from the beginning. She looked again at the stranger who was now handing the camera over to the gentleman helper. She looked down and saw a bulge in his pants, and so, going this far, she thought, she might as well finish the job. So she climbed out of the van and started to caress the second man's crotch through his jeans. She unzipped his jeans and as his cock sprang out of his pants she took it, too, into her mouth. She worked on his cock, sucking and licking until she felt his body too, go tense. She took him deep in her mouth and sucked hard until his cum filled her throat. She swallowed every drop and then licked his cock when it was too soft to keep in her mouth. She put his cock back into his pants and zipped him back up. Her helper from earlier handed the camera back to his buddy.

"Well maam, looks like you're all taking care of here. You drive safe not getting home."

Then they both walked off to their trucks and drove away. Toni slowly pulled back on her clothes shut side door and climbed back into the front seat. She sat there pondering what she had just done and what it might mean before she noticed that it was getting dark and she had better get back home.

When she finished her story, I didn't know what to say. I just sat there mesmerized as she continued to stroke my cock which at this point was ready to explode. She sat there quietly, continuing to stroke me. Then she looked up and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked a moment or two, then took me back out and lifted my cock and started to suck on my balls. The feeling was tremendous. She then licked the entire length of my cock and took it back in her mouth. I couldn't hold back any longer as the thought of my wife giving herself to another man, sucking his cock, begging to be fucked, worked my mind into a frenzy, and I came so hard it forced my eyes closed. She swallowed every drop, as she had done before. We talked a little bit about how she felt, and how I felt, and then we enjoyed a cup of coffee and decided to take a shower and turn it. Only, watching her in the shower, seeing her naked body, and thinking about what had just happened got me excited again. Halfway through our shower, I had to pull her into our bed and we had the best sex of our lives. I'm really not sure where we'll go from here, but I do have one question that remains. I wonder how I can get a copy of that tape?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Argument

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 617 milliseconds