The Arrangement Ch. 04

Jade's body was on fire. She had never experienced pain like this. Her voice was hoarse from screaming constantly. Her breath coming in laboured pants as pain ripped through her chest. A part of Jade's mind registered that she must have at least a couple of broken ribs. And now with the invasion of her most private of areas she was close to passing out in agony. She welcomed the freedom that unconsciousness would bring. Wished for it, prayed for it. Unfortunately Julia seemed very experienced in her chosen art and kept her on the brink. Jade felt Julia push harder inside her and her mouth opened in a silent scream for there was no longer any voice left.

Julia then cried out in ecstasy finally achieving her release. Oh this little human was going to bring her hours and hours of pleasure. Having sated her lust for the moment she left to find Marcus.

Jade heard the vampire cry out but it sounded very far away. All she knew was that the blows had stopped but her body was one whole throbbing ache. She felt the edges of her awareness darkening. She sought out that feeling and embraced it falling head long into the blackness.

***

Ayden checked the number of the apartment again as he approached the door. He was in the right place. He knocked and listened to the shuffle on the other side as the door opened only until the safety chain stopped it. "I'm looking for Steven Downs." Ayden said.

"Yeah, what do you want." Said Steven from the other side of the door. Ayden didn't pause to ponder the man's stupidity for admitting who he was. He pushed at the door and he heard the snap of the chain as it broke. He didn't even register that the door smacked Steven in the face as he stood behind it.

Ayden walked calmly in to the room. Ignoring Steven's yelling for him to get out and that he broke his nose. "You took a young lady from the 10th Street parking complex. I want to know where you took her." Ayden demanded his rage barely in check but his exterior remained calm.

"Don't know what you're talking about. Get out!" Steven screamed. "Frank, get your arse in here!" he called to his accomplice.

Ayden's head turned to watch as another man came in from the bedroom. It would have amused him that they thought they could beat him. He didn't have time to waste on things like that. He needed to find out where they took Jade.

"I was so hoping you wouldn't make it difficult. Just tell me where you took her and I'll leave." he tried one more time.

The men laughed. Ayden caught the look Frank gave Steven and sighed. Frank launched himself at Ayden hoping to tackle him to the ground. Ayden extended his arm, his palm connecting squarely in the man's chest. Ayden gave a little shove and Frank flew backwards landing hard against the wall before sliding down. Steven undaunted by the exchanged came at Ayden with fists flying. Ayden grabbed him by the arms and pushed him roughly back into the couch. Holding him down he leaned in closely and allowed his fangs to descend.

"You need to tell me where you took her or this is going to get a great deal messier." Ayden growled. The sheer terror of seeing Ayden's full vampire was more than enough to encourage Steven to talk. He told him everything including the address he drove Jade to.

Ayden stepped back and looked over the two sorry excuses for humans in the room. He knew he had to be strong for what was coming and he hadn't fed for a while. Making a quick decision he grabbed Steven and sank his fangs in to his neck. Ayden withheld his venom making the feed excruciatingly painful for the man. He repeated the process with Frank.

Full of blood and armed with information Ayden took one last look at the pitiful creatures moaning on the floor. He should have killed them. They deserved to die for what they did. However, he couldn't help but hear Jade's voice in his head. Knowing she wouldn't approve, he left to go and see what he was up against.

***

Jade woke to the feel of hands on her body. For a moment she forgot where she was and wondered if Ayden was feeling amorous. She opened her eyes to see Julia sitting next to her on the bed stroking her and one would a cat. Hell, these vampires really did see her as a pet, it wasn't just an expression.

"You know, you really are much more trouble than you are worth." Julia drawled. Jade stared at her uncertainly. "Marcus was very mad at me for playing without him. He was warned me not to hurt you too much because we can't have you dying on us before Ayden gets here. But I don't think that's fair since you are already healing because of his blood." She continued.

The stroking never ceased and the almost gentle words were unnerving for Jade considering her resent experiences with Julia. "He won't come. He doesn't even know here I am." Jade whispered.

"Oh he'll find you. He'll feel you through his blood. The connection will allow him to find you." Julia explained still stroking.

"If I've had his blood, then how come I'm not a vampire?" Jade exercised a little of her curiosity given Julia's calm mood.

"It doesn't work that way. The blood exchange has to occur three times. The third being crucial since he would have to drain you until you last heartbeat before giving you his blood a final time. It is a tricky thing to get right that is why The Assembly monitors all conversions. Well except me, they don't know about me." She chuckled.

"The Assembly?" Jade forced out overwhelmed by all this information.

"Yes, Marcus says that there is a group of vampires that looks after everything. They banished Marcus centuries ago for his aggressive behaviour or some such nonsense. What do they know the old farts? Probably never left Edenville in their life." She snorted.

Jade groaned internally in frustration. This was information that Ayden need to know. He knew next to nothing about being a vampire and this could help him. Her inability to help him infuriated her. In order for Ayden to get the information he would have to come to her and that was something that Jade didn't want as it would put him in danger. The conundrum of wanting him here and not was driving her mad.

Frustrated beyond belief she started crying. All barriers down now she admitted to herself that she loved him. She loved Ayden beyond all sense and reason. More than her own life. She would gladly take whatever Julia and Marcus had in store for her if it meant he would still be out there, alive, well. If she couldn't help him then she would pray for death, at least that way they couldn't use her against him.

Jade's tears affected Julia as well. Just not in the way Jade would hope. Tired of the talking and playing nice Julia allowed her hand to come down hard on Jade's stomach causing her to groan in pain.

"Enough chatting, time for some fun." Julia said with a delighted chuckle.

Jade knew what was coming. She tried to prepare herself for it but who was she kidding. Pain was pain. Instead she sent a silent prayer of love to Ayden and braced herself for the blows she knew we're coming. It was time to take another 'trip to Ayden.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds