The Art of Deception

I did. And I also had to be guided out to the bus when we decided to leave at midnight.

Tim helped me into bed after he stripped off my clothes.

"God Tim, you must think that you married a lush." I giggled as he pulled back the bed covers and held my hand as I lay back into the bed.

"No. Not at all. Kell I want you to have a good time and enjoy yourself. I know that we've...I've been ignoring you in the past. I love and I want you to just let loose. All right?" He said and bent down to kiss me.

"Thank you." I said as he headed towards the bathroom to wash and undress.

I snuggled under the covers and lay on my left side, facing away from the bathroom light.

I heard the toilet flush and Tim came out of the bathroom.

"Gotta check to make sure the front door is locked. He said. We had been warned to lock our rooms when we went to bed and when we were away to discourage thieves from walking in and stealing our valuables.

I lay nude under the cool sheets. He got in beside me. His hand rubbed my butt and I turned to lie on my back. I spread my legs slightly and he found my pussy with his hands and rubbed the inside of my thigh with one hand and my clitoris with the other.

I placed my hand over his as his finger began to plunge deeper into my moist sex hole.

“Mmmm.” I moaned loudly and lifted my hips to meet his finger as it dug deeper into my warmth and wetness.

I held his other hand in mine. My eyes opened as I felt the palm of the hand I was holding. I was smooth as my own!

He positioned himself over me and his mouth went between my thighs. A tongue flicked my clitoris and I jumped. I was paralyzed with lust, as my mind comprehended what was just now unfolding.

Rick was at this very moment giving me the best tongue job that I had ever had and I knew it and I was enjoying it.

'But if Rick was riding me with his tongue, then what was Tim doing?' I asked myself.

'My God! He's in bed with Laura!' I shouted inside of my head.But I didn't care, not one whit! The pleasure was exquisite and I would ride this donkey all the way to payday! Hell if my husband could knowingly do this, then I would too!

Rick was certainly a gifted cunnilingis artist. By the time I had come twice I was begging 'my husband' to screw my brains out. He willingly complied and my pussy welcomed the foreign intruder into it. I could hardly lay still, my mind was racing as I visualized Rick on top of me, his face as he hammered away at my sopping wet female sex.

"Ahh! Ahhh!." I cried out as the strongest climax I ever had gripped me slammed me back against my mattress. I was drained and unable to say a word. But Rick was not done yet with me, he had not climaxed yet. He gently rolled me over onto my belly and put a pillow under it. His finger probed my pussy as I moaned aloud. With his hand he rubbed my anus with the mixture of his own saliva and my own natural moisture.

I could not comprehend what he was about to do as he lay over me. Then I felt it.

"No! Please don't!" I gasped.

He was entering my backside, slowly. Inch by inch my body yeilded to him as he seated his root deeper and deeper into my backside. I was in no position to stop him. His weight had me pinned against the bed.

"Aannngggghhh." I groaned as I felt his full length inside of me and his testicles slap against my vagina. My whole body spasmed as he continued to drive himself in and out of my ass. God the feelings were so intense! I had allowed Tim to do this only a few times, mainly when I was first pregnant with Anne and intercoarse was painful because my body was changing so rapidly.

But this...this was like nothing I had ever experienced. Rick's fingers were furiously rubbing my clit and I was bucking against him as he sodomized me. Then it struck me full force. I screamed and then I collapsed onto the mattress, drained, helpless. I do not even remember him coming inside of me or pulling himself out of me.

THURSDAY THE FIFTH NIGHT:

Laura was extremely cheerful the next morning as we sipped our coffee. The boys had gone fishing before we awoke.

"Well, Kelli. If they did swap last night, then when they return we'll know for certain." Laura said.

"I know that they did. So what are we going to do about it?" I asked her.

Laura thought about it for awhile, then replied, "I think you and I should take them for a walk. You and Rick, me and Tim. By the way if Tim has a hickey on the right side of his neck, well...you know the rest." She said.

"Okay. So we take them for a walk. Then what?" I asked.

"Confront him. Have him explain the whole thing to you. Then you and I will meet back here and decide what we should do and how we feel about it. Right now I am not mad. God, the sex has been just too good!" She said.

I smiled and nodded knowingly.

"It has been terrific. Something I have missed for too long." I admitted.

"Same here."

"So do we forgive them, or play our hand?" I asked Laura.

"Both." She said and we both burst out laughing.

By the time the boys returned for lunch, we had already compared notes about last night and already knew what our spouses had been up to.

Laura was horrified when I told her that Rick and I had had anal intercourse.

"Did it hurt?" She asked.

"Somewhat. But I assure you that it was pleasurable if your partner is gentle. Tim and I have had it in the past." I explained.

"Is Tim gentle?" She asked genuinely curious. I must had piqued her curiosity.

"Very. That's what I love about him so much." I said.

"Yes. He was last night too. Was Rick gentle when he...and you did it."

"Somewhat. He was aggresive. But like I said, I have never come that hard in my life. I passed out from the last climax." I said.

"Kelli...Rick has been after me since we were married to do that. I have always been afraid to. But with your permission, I'd like to teach my husband a real lesson." Laura began and we laid out our plan of action..

It had been a very warm day, and Tim had gone shirtless when he returned. We were in the bathroom, cleaning up for lunch. He had just stepped out of the shower and I was putting the finishing touches to my hair.

I had noticed that Tim's neck had a big band aid covering it.

"What happened here, honey?" I asked him as I touched it then kissed it.

"I got a spider bite." He explained.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I said and kissed it again. Then I whispered in his ear, "You were some lover last night, tiger." I rubbed his crotch and snuggled closer to him.

"Did you like it?" He asked me, surprise in his voice.

"Oh yes. You really did surprise me!" I said in my sexiest voice, "You should do that more often."

Tim smiled, I think it was from relief.

During lunch Laura and I did our best to maintain our composure. It was so hard not to burst out laughing as the two boys were talking. Everything did go according to plan.

"Well ladies. What would you like to do before dinner, we had planned on spending the rest of the day with you." Rick asked us.

Laura was the first to suggest, "Let's go back to the room and just relax for awhile. I'm really tired and I think it would be nice to just relax for awhile."

"Kelli?" Tim asked me.

"Yes. That sounds good." I seconded.

Rick poured us all a drink. All he had was some vodka, so he made us all screw-drivers and we sat in the living room making small talk.

Laura kept looking at the bandage on Tim's neck. My husband was beginning to fidget, and Rick looked a bit uncomfortable also.

"Tim. That looks bad. You ought to have Kelli look at that bite. It's beginning to swell." She said.

I set down my drink and began to get up.

"No. Not necessary. It doesn't hurt. Just itches a little." He replied.

"If you're sure?" I said and leaned back on the couch and picked up my drink.

"You know, honey, I must admit that this was really a good idea." Laura said to Rick.

Rick just sat there.

"Especially the idea about you two switching places." Laura continued.

The two men looked at each other. BUSTED!!!

"Yes, and we probably would have never figured it out except for one thing. Tim your hands gave you away. Kelli knew it as of last night." Laura began but Rick tried to interrupt.

"Laur, I..." He began.

"Richard Weller! You will shut up and listen. One more word out of you and I will leave. Understood?" Laura was very angry.

Rick sat back, defeated. He nodded.

"Now. As I was saying. Being that you two have decided to deceived Kelli and I; I think it's only fair that Tim gets to do exactly what my husband did to Kelli last night." Laura said. She had a determined look on her face as she stood and crossed the room to where Tim was seated. She help out her hand to Tim.

"Come with me, Tim. It's time that I do some explaining to you about my husband and his 'needs.'" She said.

Tim nodded and went with Laura. They headed back to her bedroom.

"Well Rick. It looks like you two really messed things up." I said. I would play my part also.

Rick was looking very defeated.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Now Laura is going to let my husband do exactly what you did to me last night." I said. "I think that's fair. I don't think Tim will be too happy when he finds out that you forced me either." I explained.

"Kelli...I'm sorry about that. But I did explain it to Tim this morning. He was pretty angry when he heard it too. I told him that we would stop this deception right now." Tim's gaze remained at the floor as he spoke.

"Well Rick. I must say that even though I didn't want you to do it at first, that was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I even knew that it was you that did it to me."

As I spoke, the room was filled with Laura's moan. She had left her bedroom door open so her husband could hear as she was being filled with my husband's cock.

Rick looked uncomfortable as Laura screamed out, "God give it to me Tim!"

I smiled at this and stood and crossed the room to Rick.

"You know. You two are really bastards but we really do love you. Laura and I have never had such good sex as we have this past week. I just wish that you two could have given us what we needed when we really needed. I need it now." I said and held out my hand to him.

Rick looked up at me. He nodded and took my hand.

"Come on." He said and we went into where Tim and Laura were.

Rick began to undress me. I was already sopping wet. From looking at the other two as they were engaging in anal sex.

Laura was so caught up in the act that she never knew we were there until I lay down on the bed next to her.

"Hi. Thought we'd join you." I said. My fingers went to my pussy. Rick pulled them out and licked my fingers off. One by one.

Then we screwed like it was our very first time, until we had no strength left.

Well, that's how the next two days went. Nonstop sex. Laura and I even engaged in our first lesbian act and I found out that she really was a redhead! It was different but I still preferred sex with a man and Rick and Tim made sure that this needs was well taken care of.

Even after we returned home, there were many nights when I knew that the boys had switched. I could always tell the second that I was touched by a hand, whether it was Tim or Rick. But the sex was still just as good as it was when we were in Montana. Neither Laura nor I have any complaints, and we still compare notes every morning.

Laura just found out last month that she was pregnant. She conceived two months after we returned home from our vacation. She knows that Rick is the father, but then she is much more deceptive then her husband ever could be. It seems that Rick opened a real pandora's box.

"Rick," she said when she first broke the news to him, "I'm pregnant. I sure hope that you were present when I conceived."

But only her and I know the truth. It's still good to keep our husbands off balance. Believe me, Rick is very nervous!

Now our marriages are fuller, more exciting. Tim and I are back at STAGE ONE and I plan on staying there as long as possible. When our marriage begins to slip, well I could always figure out something new, I too have learned how to play. After all, that's the secret to the art of deception!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds