• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Assistant

The Assistant

****Warning****

This story contains non consensual sex. This is FICTIONAL and everyone is OVER 18. If you read this story, you have done so at your own discretion.

Second - I'm writing this from a perspective that is not my own. I'm interested in constructive criticism.

There is nothing about Tamara Davis that isn't attractive. Powerful, decisive woman. She knows exactly what she wants, and she stops at nothing to attain it. A rising power within the firm, she would quickly make partner. In fact, the only downfall about this woman, is how dedicated to her job she is.

However, my story isn't about what she does as a profession, but what my life is as her assistant. I've been working under her since she came to the company. I do all the things in her life that she doesn't have time to do. Run errands, pick up dry cleaning, gather and drop off reports, keep her schedule, make appointments, get her coffee, and anything else you can think of. I even rub her feet while she's on the phone. Ms. Davis will send me a message to come into her office, and when she sees me come in she points to her feet and I obediently oblige her.

One night, several months ago, she wanted me to drop off a box of papers at her house. I was expected to drop them off around 8pm. I wasn't able to get there till after 11. Ms. Davis gave me a key to her house, I had a set of keys to everything in her life, including her car.

I opened the door very carefully and called out to her. There was no answer. Leaving the box on the kitchen table I saw the lights to her car coming up the drive way. I always park out in the street, she yelled at me one day for not being able to park in her own drive way.

I'm not sure why I hid in her coat closet, but that is where I ended up. I heard her walk into her house, put her stuff down on the table near the door. Lock the door and start walking upstairs. The water turned on in her shower, and after a few minutes I left the closet. I wasn't sure what made me walk up her stairs, or what made me hide behind her recliner in the corner of her bedroom.

Crouching in the little corner is where I stayed until she laid in bed. I peeked around the corner. The box I had brought sat next to her on the bed and she was reading through the reports. I realized then, that this woman didn't do anything but her job.

After going through all of her papers, she set them back into the box. Lifting the box and putting it on the floor near her door. She settled back into her bed, reached into her night stand and pulled out a vibrator. The room turned black when she turned the light off. It took my eyes a few minutes to adjust to the darkness. She had one hand tweaking her nipple as the other hand slipped the tiny vibrator in and out of her pussy.

My dick was thickening in my pants. Ms. Davis started pumping the vibrator deeper into the folds of her pussy. My cock was already in my hands, I didn't even remember taking it out. Ms. Davis started arching her back as she came, I sprayed my cum all over the back of her chair. I sat back on my ass and watched it slowly drip down the microsuede back. I stayed in my corner until I heard her breathing deepen.

I left that night, but have been back many times since. I've snuck a few of her panties and rubbed one off into them. I've even been in her house during the day when she wasn't there and jacked off on her bed.

I'm not sure what made this day any different from any other day. Tonight, she didn't play with her vibrator and went straight to sleep. Ms. Davis had been doing that for quite a while now.

I stopped at the foot of her bed, my balls aching at the sight of her. I couldn't masturbate at my house on my own anymore.

Laying on her belly, Ms. Davis had one leg under her blanket and the other angled up resting on top of a pillow that was on top of her blanket. Her ass was perfectly outlined by her nightgown, pushing up her thighs, but still not high enough to see her panties. Creating a darkness between her legs beckoning to me.

Walking quietly, I entered her closet and found a pair of black stockings, sliding one over my head. I didn't know what the hell to do, seemingly like a good idea at the time. Grabbing a handful of her scarves, slowly returning to her bedroom and put all but one onto the bed.

Putting my knees between her legs, running a single finger under her thigh to the darkness that was hiding my prize. Ms. Davis moaned, lifting her ass to me.

'What a little slut!' Is all I could think to myself.

Watching her long dark brown hair shift as she started realizing what she felt wasn't a dream. Grabbing that long silky dark hair I pushed her face into her pillow.

"I promise to not make this hurt, if you promise to be a good little slut."

Screaming into her pillow trying to fight me from on her belly. Taking one hand, and my legs, straddling her, putting all my weight on the back of her thighs. Making her legs useless. Ms. Davis was maybe, 125 pounds, and stood at 5'7". Small tits, round ass, flat stomach. Spending an hour and a half every day at the gym gave her the perfect athletic body.

I however, was a different story. I was skinny, regardless of how much I ate, I never put on weight. Pale, the kind of guy that walks in and if I take my shirt off at the beach I hope your wearing sunglasses. Bright red hair, but it seems more like orange peel color instead of red. My cock, well nothing to write home about. It's average. Nothing about me is out of the ordinary. Nothing about me stands out.

Ms. Davis kept struggling against me, making me cock grow harder. I couldn't believe how hard it was. Securing her hands at the wrists behind her back. Pushing down on the small of her back, turning around on her legs, so my ass was now sitting on her ass. Trying to kick at me, I grabbed one ankle and tied it to the bottom of one bed post. Grabbing the other ankle, I slowly slid off the other side of the bed stretching her out and spreading her. Making her ass bubble up from her legs being so spread apart. Taking two of the other scarves, tying them around her eyes making sure she couldn't see anything.

She was crying and mumbling something about not hurting her. I could hear her, but it just wasn't registering what she was saying. For the first time in the last several years of being her assistant. I didn't have to listen to a damn word she was saying. It was truly exhilarating. It was feeding into the control that I was feeling. I could end up in jail, but I didn't care. I was going to take her. I was going to do to her everything I had ever fantasized about.

Lighting a few candles in the room so I could see my work. She was wearing a light pink shift with matching lacy pink panties.

Now, I was at a dilemma. Tying her legs apart, I wasn't going to be able to get her panties off. Leaving the bedroom, I went and found a small pair of cuticle scissors. Sitting between her legs, pulling on the material between her asshole and pussy, I carefully cut just the material. Removing the rest of the material she started crying louder.

Pushing one finger into her velvety folds, she started screaming and renewed her struggling against me. Her screaming was music to my ears, but I was afraid that one of her neighbors might hear and call the police. I had reservations about gagging her, but I felt as if she was leaving me no choice. Gagging her, I put as much of one scarf into her mouth and using a second one to tie it in place.

I also realized then, that she was blind folded, I felt silly wearing the stocking on my head and removed it. Resuming my previous actions, slipping one finger back into her wet slit. Pumping one finger in and out of her, using my other hand to reach further down to rub her clit. Slipping a second finger into her, curving down pressing into her rough patch of skin. Her walls started squeezing my fingers as I watched her lips slowly swell. Grabbing her hips, to pull her up on her knees, with her shoulder and head propping her up. I then started pushing my tongue deep into her pussy. Wiggling my tongue around, burying my face into the sweetness of my bosses netherworld. Her pussy, creating more of her slippery goodness. Lapping up as much as I could, but it still ran down my chin. I was getting lost in eating her marvelous tasting pussy when she pushed forward, wiggling on the bed trying to get away from me.

I wanted to taste her cum, but yet, she took that away from me. She was always taking from me. Tonight would be different. My dad punished me with his belt. I would do the same with her. Slipping my leather belt off, I would teach her a lesson.

"I told you, that if you didn't fight me, it wouldn't hurt. I think that you forget that this world doesn't revolve around you, and tonight, you will remember that. You will remember that you are nothing but a whore. I'm going to tell you this once. Do not move."

Pulling on her hips, I put her ass in the air again. Swinging as hard as I could, the leather made contact against her skin forcing her to jump forward. Sighing very loudly, raising my hand again, bringing it down on her ass and the back of her thighs, again and again. Doing this until an ache grew in my arm.

Her ass was glowing beautiful shades of red and pink. They have never been my favorite color, but damn, they were now. And, oh my, the heat that was coming from her body, was indescribable.

Laying there, Ms. Davis was crying. I didn't even care about her moans. Stripping off all my cloths, placing myself between her legs again. I could see the wet spot she had created on the bed. Fuck, she was getting off on it. Crying or not, she had enjoyed it.

Pulling her hips to me, my prick slid into her body in one thrust. I nearly came feeling the heat from her welts against my body. Spreading her ass cheeks I watched my glistening cock slide in and out of her body. After just a few minutes the familiar boiling sensation in my balls, telling me I was going to fill her body with my seed. Grabbing her bound wrists, pulling her onto me. Impaling her deeply as I covered her walls with my seed.

Letting go of her wrists, letting her fall to the bed my dick slipped from her pussy. Spreading her lips, I watched my cum slip from her.

My dick was still hard. Never in my life had my dick stayed hard after I came. Spreading her ass cheeks, staring at her asshole. It was winking at me. Teasing me, calling me in.

Pulling her back onto her hips, shoving my prick back into her swollen pussy. Reaching around pressing my fingers roughly against her clit. The harder I rubbed, the more she wiggled her hips on my cock. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of her walls pressing against my cock, feeling her getting closer to her own orgasm. Pushing harder against her clit, sent her over the edge into her own orgasm.

Pulling my cock out of her convulsing pussy, I aimed it at her asshole, pushing as hard as I could and drove it into her teasing, winking eye. Both of us falling to the bed from the force of my thrust as Ms. Davis started screaming into her gag. My cock only slipped in about a third of the way in. No longer cumming, I could feel her trying to push out my invading force into that beautifully tight forbidden hole. Smiling, I slowly pulled my cock out to where just the head was in her ass. Spreading her cheeks wide, I pushed my cock in as far as I could, getting almost all of it in. It was dry, tight and soft all at the same time.

Slowly pulling it out again, completely determined that I was going to bury it all the way in this time. This time, with my slow thrust I was able to completely bury my cock in her ass. Making small circles, familiarizing myself with the new sensations her ass was providing to me.

Intense. That is the only way I can describe it. Completely intense. I slowly fucked her ass. Watching as her asshole grip my cock as it slid out. As if it didn't want it to let go of it. Pulling my cock completely out of her ass, watching her abused asshole slowly close. I spit into it, slipping my cock into her ass again with less resistance. After about fifteen minutes of slowly fucking her ass, she started pushing back against me. Picking up speed. She was getting off on it.

The dirty little slut was loving my cock sliding in and out of her ass. Reaching around, pressing hard into her swollen clit. Her juices and mine were flowing freely out of her. Shoving my fingers into her pussy, she started bucking against me. My hand was getting drenched in our combined fluids as she came.

After she finished, pushing her back down onto the bed. Digging my fingers roughly into her ass cheeks, I spread them as far as they would go. Her groans signaled to me that it was uncomfortable. I didn't care. I continued stretching that hot skin nice and taught, resuming my fucking of her ass. She kept squirming under me. Grabbing her hair, pulling her hard, causing her to arch her back right onto my impaling cock. Using my other hand I squeezed her tit hard as I unloaded a second time into her body.

Collapsing on top of her, I laid there for a few moments before sitting up. My cock slipping from her body, I spread her cheeks apart again and watched her asshole shrink up, holding my cum inside of her.

I went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower, to both rejuvenate and clean her ass off my cock.

Returning back to the room, untying both of her legs forcing her onto the floor next to the bed.

"You're going to suck my prick now. If you bite my dick, I'm going to slit your throat and fuck you while the life bleeds out of you."

I'm not sure where that came from or why I said it. I'm not that kind of person, but fuck, I wanted her to suck me and I didn't want to get bit.

Removing her gag, she opened her mouth. Moving her face closer to my prick. Taking the flaccid dick into her mouth she was sucking it like a pro. Within a minute, my cock was at full mast. Her lips were beautifully pressing around my cock. Pushing her back onto her back, I slipped my fuck stick back into her cum filled pussy. She moaned at my entrance but bucked her hips against me. Reaching under her, I pulled her on top of me and she continued fucking me. I couldn't believe she was riding me.

Watching her tits bounce, I reached up and started playing with her tits, and tweaking her nipples. The harder I tweaked them, the harder she rode me. Even as she started screaming at the pain I was causing in her breast, she kept riding me. I grabbed her hips to give her tits a break, and she begged me not to stop abusing her breasts.

I continued to do as she was asking me to do. It wasn't long before she started cumming again. Reaching into her nightstand, grabbing her vibrator. I held her close to me while I was pushing it into her ass. Her sweet whimpers fell onto my ears as I worked her toy into her ass. Before pushing the entire thing in, I spun the bottom of the battery operated boyfriend, turning it on high, before pushing it the rest of the way in. I kept pushing it in, until my fingers would no longer force it in any further.

Digging my fingers into her ass cheeks I moved her body on top of mine. Feeling the vibrator while I was in her pussy was a completely new feeling for me. I didn't want to cum, so I lifted her off of me, but left her on her knees. Grabbing her bound wrists, I put them on to of the bed and told her to stay on her knees. I then grabbed her hair, and pushed my cum soaked cock back into her face. Rubbing my balls and cock all over her face. It was intense, watching her cheeks glisten with our combined juices. Opening her mouth, I pushed my prick in. Her tongue working magic on my cock.

But, I wanted more. I wanted her to chock on my cock. Taking two handfuls of hair, pushing my cock all the way in. I felt her gagging on it, but it didn't stop me. I left it in, until I felt her struggles dying off. Pulling my cock out, she took a deep breath, and I pushed it in again. It was marvelous. Her chocking on my prick. I always thought about this, ever time I had to rub her feet. I kept shoving my prick in. Pulling her up by her hair, pushing her onto the bed, she willingly opened her legs. There was drool running down her chest from sucking my cock and her abused pussy and ass looked glisteningly beautiful. Slipping my cock in, I pushed her ankles down by her head. Fuck she was limber, thank god for yoga.

I fucked her again. I kept fucking her until she came again, and while she came my cock exploded into her pussy. I felt completely drained. Satisfied, but completely drained.

I crawled up to her face, and she cleaned my fuck stick off. I put my cloths back on and she never moved from her position on the bed. I left the house and went back to my small studio apartment. Falling asleep before I even hit my bed.

The next day I had expected to wake up to the cops busting down my door to arrest me. The weren't there, so I did what I always do every morning. Get ready for work. Ms. Davis showed up to work as normal and didn't have a hair out of place. She didn't look disheveled or anything.

Day after day, nothing changed. They slowly rolled into a week, then weeks. Then after six weeks, she had me schedule in a doctors appointment. I didn't think anything of it. I didn't think anything of it for months. Six months in-fact, when I realized she wasn't getting fat, but she was pregnant. After she gave birth, I went and visited her in the hospital. She gave birth to a beautiful red-headed baby girl. She named her Willow Anne Davis.

All I can think of is, 'Fuck.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Assistant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds