• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 03

The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 03

While Jane and Veronica were having a good time, John dined with a few bottles of Jane's milk, and read a book.

While he was doing that, Chang Lequ and Svetlana Ljapunova knocked at the door.

"Hi, Lequ; hi, Svetlana. What's the matter?"

"Hi John. Where is Jane?"

"She must be spending the night with Veronica, the lingerie saleswoman."

"Oh! John, are you among the developers of this accounting application?" asked Lequ while showing him a laptop running it.

"Yes, I am. What's the problem?"

"It apparently classifies the transactions wrongly. Next week we have to file the tax return, and this mistake may cost us a lot of money."

"The issue has already been raised by other customers, and a patch has been issued a few hours ago. Let me download, install and test it." John did that, and the problem was solved.

Svetlana kissed John in the cheeks (while rubbing her 36F bust over his bosom) to thank him; Lequ simply shook his hands, and told Svetlana, "Bring the computer back to the studio, backup all accounting data and FTP them to our accountant – so he will be able to file the tax return tomorrow morning."

"Are you going to stay alone in John's house?" Svetlana replied, and Lequ rejoined, "I have to tell him something important, but I can do that in the garden, where all nuns may see us."

So John and Lequ sat in the garden, in their birthday suit, not caring about covering their genitalia, and Lequ whispered John, "John, your marriage is in danger."

"Why? I approved Jane's actions."

"The problem is not having sex with somebody else – the problem is that Jane chose to sleep with her lover and not with you.

The 'consortium' is going to crumble."

"Why sleeping with Veronica should be different from sleeping with you or other nuns?"

"John, please, don't be so blunt. Even if Jane wore a chastity belt, the very fact that she is willingly spending the whole night elsewhere and not with you should set off an atomic bomb, not just ring an alarm bell."

"Jane is not a human female."

"John ... I know that, and I also know that she has always emulated human female behavior flawlessly. You should assume that she behaves as a human female until proved otherwise."

"What should I do?"

"Talk to her. Straight. Don't pretend nothing has happened. Tell her that it is the first night you sleep alone, without her, since you two got married, and you won't let it happen again. Remark that she may have sex with any woman she likes, but she must spend the night with you."

"I'll do that tomorrow."

"John, I'm not ordering that. I'm only saying that your marriage is in danger if you let her keep up with that.

Perhaps she has already realized what I'm telling you, and talking to her may prove unnecessary.

In this case, good for you both."

Actually, Jane came home at about 2.00 AM, and saw everything in order, the milk bottles washed, rinsed and drying, and his husband John in bed hugging a pillow instead of her.

Jane knew that if she awoke John, he wouldn't be grateful, so she undressed, craftily removed the pillow from his arms and placed herself among them. When he attempted to turn, he couldn't do that, so he awoke, and saw Jane.

He was deeply moved by that, he hugged her strongly, so he awoke her too; they smiled and kissed; Jane asked him, "Are you hungry? Are you horny?"

"Not yet. I'm just happy to see you again. Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I did, and Veronica is wonderful – but she is no match to you. You're the most important being in the whole Galaxy, so I came home somewhat early to spend the wee and the best hours of the night with you."

"I love you, Jane."

"I love you, John."

John couldn't then help fondling Jane's breasts, and she in turn fondled his penis, so in a few minutes she could sit on it and get penetrated, while John was suckling her breasts – as if he needed her milk to inflate his corpora cavernosa.

While he was suckling, Jane's vaginal muscles were stimulating his penis, and her right hand was stimulating the base of his penis, so he soon came, and hadn't her muscles squeezed his penis, it would have fallen out.

Jane hugged him, but taking care that her I-cup boobs didn't get out of his mouth, and she even managed to kiss him without removing the nipples from the mouth.

John didn't know that she had tested the maneuver with Veronica, but he enjoyed the full version from the start – in which Jane did not just touch his lips with hers, but could also insert her tongue (and take his) while he kept suckling.

When John was replete, he took the nipples out of the mouth and put the breasts between their trunks – he loved feeling them squeezed against his own bosom, and began what Jane sometimes called "symbiotic union" .

She welded her lips to his, so their tongues could dance between their mouths, the penis was sealed into her vagina, their arms hugged each other, and her legs clasped his – they could maintain this position for hours, and did that until dawn, when John had to answer a call from nature.

In the past Jane accepted to be not only his lover, not only his wet-nurse, but also his toilet vessel (as her being nonhuman allowed her to hygienically and pleasantly dispose of his bodily waste), but they had decided to stop that, unless in case of grave emergency.

After having a shower, discussed on how Jane would timeshare between John and her lovers like Veronica. They agreed that the night – from midnight to dawn – would be reserved to John; Jane could make love in the morning with any of the Astarte nuns, and before or after dinner with women living outside the nunnery – like Veronica.

Breakfast and dinner would be had together; lunch would normally be shared with the nuns – as it was already happening. They asked Lequ and Edna to witness the agreement, and compensated them by having a foursome with them.

First, John sat on an armless chair; then Jane put her breasts on his knees, kneeled down and sucked his dick until it got erected – Lequ and Edna watched and masturbated in the meanwhile.

When John's dick was ready, Jane got nailed by it, and invited Chang and Lequ to sit on her thighs and suckle her breasts. As they did, Jane's fingers tickled their vulvae and clitorises to satisfy them sexually.

John couldn't stimulate the nuns, but they nonetheless rubbed their breasts over his hands, which were hugging Jane's belly. When they were replete, Jane told them that she was willing to offer that treat to all the nuns – so they had to make couples. She was also willing to offer herself not just once, but on a fixed day of the week to every couple.

As Lequ and Edna accepted, John proposed a variant: instead of his supporting the weight of three women sitting on his lap, the nuns would lay supine, and he would fuck Jane doggy-style – with the help of a couple pillows (or even without them :-) ) the nuns' mouths could be raised to the height of Jane's dangling nipples.

"The nuns will choose their preferred position," answered abbess Lequ, and at midday, during lunch, the nuns chose their mates for the suckling sessions.

Here are the couples:

-Chang, Lequ and Rosenthal, Edna – on Mondays;

-Gandhi, Tanya and Soro, Antonia – on Tuesdays;

-Lilienblum, Greta and Uhuru, Mary – on Wedensdays;

-Kernberg, Rivka and Ljapunova, Svetlana – on Thursdays.

On Fridays Jane could nurse friends living outside the nunnery, like Veronica, and on Saturdays and Sundays she would only devote her nursing and sexual resources to her husband John.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 631 milliseconds