• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Au Pair's Boss

The Au Pair's Boss

12

If the reader recalls the first stories, I introduced Randy (a young military recruiter), Charlotte (an Au Pair), and Emily (Charlotte's boss and the mother of the children under Charlotte's care). All characters active in the story are over eighteen.

************

When I entered the office on Thursday, there were already three messages on my desk, including one that was written in red ink—a sign that it was high priority. The text of the message was "Call Emily ASAP" and a phone number that was all too familiar...it was Charlotte's home phone number—Emily was Charlotte's boss.

I looked at the other two messages, set them aside for later, and checked my watch against the time of the message from Emily—she'd called one hour earlier, just as the office was opening for the day. I hung up my coat and wondered what was so important for Charlotte's boss to call that early.

I thought back to last night with Charlotte and how great the sex had been. Then, I remembered seeing the curtain of Emily's bedroom window move as we were putting our clothes back on.

"Oh, fuck! I'm busted from last night."

With a growing sense of dread, I dialed the number.

"Johnson residence. This is Alex."

"Good morning, Alex. This is Sergeant Rogers. Your mother called me this morning. Is she available?"

Alex called out to his mom while muffling the phone with his hand.

"Mom, it's for you."

A few seconds passed.

"This is Emily. Randy, we need to talk!"

"This sounds important to you. Could you tell me what this is about?"

Emily quickly replied.

"It's about last night."

"Okay. Perhaps we should meet, rather than talk on the phone. I'm available later this morning, or would early afternoon work better?"

Emily quickly answered.

"Meet me at eleven-thirty...at my home. Can you not wear your uniform? Our neighbors don't think too highly of the military."

"I'm expected to be in uniform to go to appointments, Emily, but let me see what I can do. Let me check and call you back."

As recruiters, we were expected to be in military uniform any time we went to an appointment, and we were supposed to travel in an official, government car. I quickly checked my calendar—I had no appointments for the day.

It was nine-thirty, and the drive to Emily's home would take a half-hour—hopefully my commander would grant me some time off. Because of my performance, I was able to take the rest of the day off.

I called Emily back and confirmed that I'd be there at eleven-thirty. I quickly dealt with the other two messages and set a couple of appointments for the next day before preparing for my meeting with Emily.

I went to the locker room to change out of my uniform and into civilian clothes—a pair of Khaki slacks over my boxers and a button up shirt without a T-shirt underneath. I left the top two buttons open, thinking I could easily adjust to the situation, and slipped into a pair of loafers (without socks)—in short, a casual summer style.

I pulled up in front of Emily's house exactly on time and saw her (through the screen door) waiting for me. As I approached the door, she looked a bit distracted. She pushed the door open, so I followed her into the house and to the kitchen.

***

Emily was in her late thirties. She was a little taller than Charlotte, at about five feet, seven inches tall and had shoulder length, light-brown (almost blonde) hair. I guessed that it was her natural color. She had it pulled back into a pony tail that brushed across the back of her neck as she walked.

She wore a white blouse tied and knotted below her C-cup breasts, and a pair of cutoff jean shorts that barely covered her nicely shaped butt cheeks—in a couple of years, they'd be called Daisy Dukes. From the back, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Given the urgent tone of her "we need to talk", her attire seemed pretty casual.

***

"Please, have a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"Thank you. I'll have whatever you're drinking."

I expected water, iced tea, or a soft drink, but she opened the liquor cabinet and reached for the top shelf. She was a couple of inches shorter than I, so I knew she wouldn't be able to reach it.

"May I help you get something down?"

"Please. That bottle of Jack Daniels, if it's not too much trouble."

I easily reached the bottle as she watched me. When I turned to hand it to her, she was staring at me with her lip caught between her teeth. She blushed a little then poured each of us a generous serving.

We sat across from each other at the corner of the kitchen table. As a proper guest, I kept my feet under my corner of the table and sat upright with only my arm on the table so I could reach my drink. Emily mirrored my position, except her legs were stretched out in front of her chair and almost reaching into my space. I began to suspect there was something completely different about to happen than the pretext Emily had used to get me over to her house.

Emily began.

"I needed to see you today."

"It sounded pretty important. How can I help?"

"I took Charlotte in as an Au Pair for a couple of reasons. As you know from our previous conversations, she was being abused by her step-father. What I'm not sure you know is that she has a tremendous appetite for sex—she has a date nearly every night and, frankly, there are a whole line of guys waiting to bed her.

The other reason I took her in is because, while she's living here, I can make sure she practices safe sex—is on contraceptives—and I make her go to the doctor, regularly, to get tested for STD's."

That wasn't a surprise to me because I'd already suspected Charlotte knew her way around a cock pretty well. If she was that eager for sex, it also didn't surprise me that the "dates" were long enough to be socially acceptable before tumbling into the back seat of a car or getting laid on the beach—I was one of those guys going for an easy lay, too.

"What does this have to do with last night?"

"I heard you and Charlotte in the yard last night...you were both kind of noisy!"

I visualized Charlotte bent over the picnic table while I slammed my cock into her pussy for the second time that evening and caused her to grunt and moan with each stroke. I had hoped the corner of the table hid my lap from Emily's view.

"I apologize if we woke you. I hope we didn't disturb anyone else."

Emily looked straight at me and scooted forward to the edge of her chair. Her long, lean legs reached to where my feet were then she leaned forward and was showing a hint of her breasts. She took a sip of her drink and, by the time she set it down, her fingers and hands were scant inches from mine.

"While you may not have woke up the neighbors, you 'woke' me up. You two were fucking like mink on the picnic table, and that had quite an effect on me, Randy."

"How so, Emily?"

Her bare foot had found mine and her toes were exploring under the cuff of my slacks. I realized the meeting was not about Charlotte's and my adventure from last night, but instead, what Emily wanted that day.

"When you came back into the yard last night, I heard your voices. Though I wasn't ready to sleep, I was lying in bed but not wanting to read or watch TV. Even though you were talking quietly, I could tell from the tone of Charlotte's voice that she quite enjoyed the evening with you. You both began kissing, and I could hear you as things heated up. Did you know your zipper made a noise that carried to my bedroom?"

"No, I didn't. I guess I'll have to fix it."

"My curiosity got the better of me, so I watched you two. I saw you bend Charlotte over the picnic table, flip her dress up, and shove your cock into her pussy...and I heard her gasp. I reached up under my nightgown and started to rub myself as you fucked her harder, and she moaned louder.

By then, just rubbing myself wasn't enough, so I started shoving my fingers into my pussy while wishing they were your cock stuffing it. I wound up with two fingers in my pussy and my thumb rubbing my clit.

Then I found my magic spot, and I really took off. I came hard and gushed juices down my legs as you pumped your cum into her. I let the curtain drop back as you looked toward the window."

Emily moved her chair again until we were facing each other, and we were so close that our knees were touching.

"I've been divorced for six months now and, because of the kids, I've neglected some of my needs."

The tent in my slacks, which started with her story of self-pleasure, was quite obvious. She leaned forward and stroked my thighs, higher and higher, until she reached the tent in my pants. She felt its shape and length with her fingers. I was very willing to continue, but I wasn't sure if we had the house to ourselves.

"Are we alone?"

"The kids are with their dad and won't be back until tomorrow morning. Charlotte has the day off and went to the amusement park—I don't expect her until after the park closes."

With that, she rose from her chair and, while facing me, settled herself on my lap astride my legs and teased my cock (through my slacks) with her fingers. Her nipples were making points in the fabric of her blouse as her breasts pressed against it.

"I'm sure you get plenty of sweet, young, pussy, but I want some of that big, fat cock to stuff me full—the same way you stuffed Charlotte. I think I can show you how to please a real woman, too, not just an eager, teen pussy."

I began circling her nipples with my fingers as I watched them grow under my attention. She leaned in and began to kiss and nip at my lips.

"I'm always ready to learn, Emily. What would you like to teach me?"

We were fully clothed and teasing each other in her kitchen. She looked down and saw a small, wet spot on my Khakis. She immediately moved her fingers to it, rubbed me, and then delicately licked the tip of her fingers.

"Emily, you're dangerously close to—"

She gripped my cock again and moved further up my lap where she put it between her legs and began rocking. I returned Emily's kiss and opened my mouth to her insistent tongue.

"Randy, you are an absolute tease when playing with my tits like that. I want you to own my tits. Suck them, pinch them, and squeeze them. Make them want more!"

I put my hands beneath Emily's ass, stood, and she wrapped her legs around me as I set her on the table. She reached through my fly, into my boxers, and pulled my cock out for inspection.

"Oh, My! You really are a big boy! No wonder Charlotte had 'the look' this morning!"

I tugged at the knot below her bust line, which allowed her blouse to fall completely open, took a tit into my hand, squeezed it, and pinched the nipple again.

"I see your girls are glad to have visitors, too!"

"Oh, we are! Squeeze them, and tug on my nipples!

I roughly grabbed her tit and squeezed it as I was pulling it away from her chest. Then I bent down, took it into my mouth, sucked it hard, and swirled my tongue around her nipple as I felt it becoming harder.

She pressed my head against her chest and stroked my cock while rubbing her fingers across the head as a drop of precum formed. I responded by sucking her nipple into my mouth, which caused her to groan again.

"Oh, god!"

She took my uncut cock into her hand and stroked back and forth as I nipped at her nipples, which elicited a squeak with each bite. She stroked my cock with a lazy pace by flexing her fingers across the bottom of it with each push and pull. The feeling was exquisite! It was unlike the fast (almost embarrassing) stroking that young girls used.

With a mouthful of tit, I said.

"Emily."

While pushing my face off of her tit, she teased.

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

"What you're doing feels so much better than what I'm used to."

"I knew you had more to learn, and I have more to teach you...after you get to my dripping pussy!"

She lifted my chin, wrapped her free hand around the back of my neck, and pulled me to her lips. I parted my lips as her tongue flickered between them then I took a breath, fully opened my mouth to her, and met her tongue with mine while it was on its way into her mouth.

She pressed the advantage by sticking her tongue into my mouth, withdrawing it, and inserting it again as she continued to stroke my cock while using the same rhythm her tongue was using to fuck my mouth.

With her tongue busy in my mouth, I could only make one sound.

"Mmm."

After she quickly withdrew her tongue, I dived mine into her open mouth and, while going in and out, felt her suck it in deeper before pressing it against the roof of her mouth with her tongue as I withdrew.

After we broke the kiss, we were panting and out of breath. I looked down between us where she was holding my cock. It'd transferred a large drop of precum from the tip to the fabric of the crotch of her shorts as I pressed against her pussy when she'd tugged me against her, earlier.

She released my cock then leaned back onto her elbows on the table. I unfastened the snap on her Daisy Dukes, pulled the zipper down, and revealed the waistband of her hot-pink, lacy, pair of panties.

"Since I've shown you mine, it's only fair to see what you're hiding in these shorts."

I grasped the waist band of her shorts on either side of her hips and began tugging them down. She rocked side to side onto each cheek as I worked the shorts off of her to reveal the tiniest, hot-pink, lacy bikini panty I'd ever seen. Once the shorts were past her hips, she raised her legs above my shoulders, and I pulled them off. I got a full view of stretched, wet panties barely hiding her plump pussy lips in the process.

I was getting quite an education in foreplay—that sight had me rock hard and ready to go. Normally, I would've pulled her panties aside, or pulled them completely off, and fucked her then and there. Instead, I wanted to see how far we'd go before she grabbed my cock and stuffed it into her soaking-wet, slippery pussy.

I stepped back, but only far enough to grasp her ankles, as I thought of something I'd read once but never tried. I stuck my tongue out and painted a wet tongue stripe across the bottom of her foot (from her heel to the big toe) then repeated it on her other foot.

"Oh!"

Another sigh followed as I sucked on (first) her big toe then the rest of the toes on that foot. By the time I got to her other foot, she was squirming and she'd pulled her panty crotch aside and dipped a finger into her pussy.

"Baby, you're a quick study! You're the first to do that with me!"

I followed her lead and began licking and kissing my way up one leg until I got to her knee. I kissed the back of her knee then moved to her other ankle and began the trip again. She was panting and sighing as I reached the other knee.

When I started up the inside of her thigh and stopped just short of her soaking and leaking pussy, she cried out.

"No! Don't stop now!"

I looked at her with my best puzzled look and innocently asked.

"Now what?"

Since she was lying at cock height on the table, I stepped toward her and slapped my fat, hard, seven inch long cock onto her pussy over her panties, which caused her to cry out.

"Fuck me, Randy! Fuck me...now!"

I was amazed that we hadn't knocked the drinkware onto the floor, so since we were both barefoot, I grabbed the glasses to set them in the sink. The moment my back was turned, she pulled her panties off to be ready for me.

I skinned my pants and boxers off to join the pile of clothes already on the floor then stepped back to the table and her waiting pussy. I'd never been with anyone that wild, so I wanted to see what'd happen next. She was expecting my cock, but instead, I knelt down so her pussy was perfectly lined up with my mouth. A puff of air from my lips made her jump and yelp with surprise.

Emily wasn't shaved, but she did trim herself so she could wear bikinis and really short shorts. Her fragrant garden was a very light brown, which confirmed that the soft curls rubbing lightly against my nose were all natural.

She growled with frustration.

"If you won't fuck me, eat me until I cum!"

I licked her juices from around her open and waiting hole. Her inner lips, full and flushed with anticipation, were protruding as I slipped my tongue between them then gently sucked on them before tracing my way up to her clit, which was protruding from its hood by then.

No sooner had my nose brushed her clit than she grabbed my head and pulled it between her legs. As I started to lick up and down and back and forth all around her clit, I slipped one then two fingers inside of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck it! Fuck it, Randy!"

I felt her pussy working my fingers as it tried to milk them, and I turned my hand so the pads of my fingers faced up toward her G-spot. I fucked her with my fingers and felt the little, rough spot as it quickly swelled under the onslaught of my touch.

Meanwhile, I fastened my lips around her hood and began to flick her clit in time with my thrusting fingers. I could tell by her moans (that were turning into screams) that she wouldn't last much longer.

Then she yelled.

"Oh, god! Fuck me, Randy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

She clamped her legs (hard) around my head as she started to cum. She wasn't having an ordinary cum, either. Suddenly, my face was soaked as her juice blasted against my lips and ran down my chin.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck yes!"

She trembled and shook with the force of the orgasm. Finally, she stopped screaming and released my head so I could move a bit. Her juices were still running from her pussy and down her slit as I gave her clit one last lick and slowly pulled my fingers from her (finally quiet) pussy.

"Oh, my! You know how to eat pussy! Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

We picked up our clothes as Emily led me through the living room and to the stairs. She was a step ahead of me while going up the stairs, and her wonderful globes enticed me with every step she took. Half way up, I reached out and spanked them. She paused to wiggle her butt in front of my face.

"Easy, big boy. Only a few more feet to go. Otherwise, I'll be tempted to take you right here on the stairs."

Her bedroom was spacious and sunlit with a king-size bed, a couch, and a window overlooking the picnic table in the back yard. I could see that she'd had a great view of Charlotte and me fucking on the picnic table the night before.

"I didn't realize we gave you a ring-side seat last night."

She stepped behind me, put her arms around my waist, and found my cock with her hands.

"If you had known, would've you fucked Charlotte there?"

"Most definitely!"

"Good! I like a man with a sense of adventure!"

As she stroked my cock, she watched the foreskin move back and forth. She continued moving her hand as she sidled around me until she was rubbing my cock up and down her abdomen while trying to get it into her pussy.

"I need this in me so bad! Why do you keep teasing me?"

"I enjoy seeing how wild I can make you, baby. I want you at your wildest when I fuck you."

She stroked my cock and fondled my balls while she caught her breath.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Au Pair's Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds