The Bachelorette Party

When my orgasm was about over, and the girl blowing me was finishing up with a last licks on my now softening cock, one of the other girls had now gotten her to the point of getting off. She let out a long low groan as hers started and let my cock slip out of her mouth.

After the last one finished her climax there was nothing to be heard in the room except the heavy breathing of five people. Now that most of us had gotten off at least twice, we just lay in a huddled mass in the center of my very dark living room breathing hard.

"Now that," I said, "is a little more what I had in mind for a bachelorette party."

"Well, it was better than pizza and beer!" came Tammy's cheerful voice a body or two away. "At least this will be memorable!"

A short time later they all got dressed and shorty thereafter they all left.

* * * * *

Now I would like to tell you that we got together once a week or once a month for a repeat of this, but the truth is that I never saw any of them again. I would also like to have said that I fucked the bride, but it was Pam I fucked and not the bride,....though I might have eaten her.

Copyright (C) 1997 by Art. All rights reserved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 640 milliseconds