The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera

Once we got outside, she just paced back and forth. No tears, just seething rage, so I didn't try to calm her or bring her down. Better for her to just get this out. Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me, squinting slightly and appraising.

"Go get dressed. Wear those black boots you borrowed and one of your roommates t-shirts." My dormmate was a stick figure. I raised an eyebrow and opened my mouth, but she kept right on going, staring off into the distance and nodding once firmly. "It's Friday on a college campus. There's a party here somewhere. We're two incredibly hot chicks and we're getting laid tonight."

"I'm in." I didn't hesitate. Mostly, I was in because this was where my friend needed me, but I was also in the middle of quite a dry spell so there was literally no reason not to. She looked at her phone, and gave a disgusted phaw.

"Seven texts. Meet me back here in an hour anda half."

I chose my roommates 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' shirt because of the way the words Kiss Me get exploded over my boobs. A quick shower and 45 minutes on hair and makeup later, I was in the tightest jeans I've got and some boots with a 2 inch lift. She was totally right, that bra was amazing. Every curve was working for me that night, so I had a fearsome amount of confidence as I strode up 4 minutes early. Vera was waiting for me, pacing back and forth and staring daggers at any Y chromosome that passed by.

"A drama major. I should have known," she said as I walked up, brandishing her phone like a knife. "A dozen more texts and two voicemails while you were gone, by the way."

"It seemed like you recognized her."

"Yeah, she's the bitch he kisses in his scenes. Neither of them has a big part. Seems like all they do is make out in the corner of a bar." She paused to insert a light laugh. "He told me she kissed like a dog. Sloppy tongue just goin' all over the place. What an ass."

"There is nothing worse than a bad kisser," I said as we started walking. "It's the part everyone should have had the most practice at. It's just lazy to still be bad at it by college."

We only had to look for 10 minutes before we saw that Frat Row had at least 6 parties going that night. I picked Alpha Chi for no better reason than that they had the nicest house. We're inside the front door for all of 10 seconds before the first hot boy came up with drinks in hand, looking to help us unwind. My hand was halfway to the cup when Vera stopped me with an arm across my chest.

"I don't think so. Not planning on being date raped tonight," she said to him with that fake smile you might give a frenemy. You know the one. I looked at her with doubt, but she strode deeper into the house, leaving the poor guy stupefied and confused.

We grabbed ourselves a couple drinks and headed to a corner couch. Vera started telling me about some of her morning classes, stories she would have told me at lunch except for the interruption. We're not there 2 minutes before a pair of Alpha Chi's, easily spotted by their matching t-shirts, came over all smiles and charm.

"You lovely ladies here all alone tonight?" The blonde one said, fake shock oozing from every pore.

"That's terrible!" The black haired guy practically talked on top of the blonde one. Vera started to wave them off, but the blond one bowled right over that.

"Fortunately, we're very hospitable people here and-"

"Ok blondy, I'm gonna cut you off right there. We're having a conversation," she said, pointing at me. Now, the dark haired one is very much my type, and Blondy would have done it for Vera on any other day, so although I merely stared at them until they leave, I was somewhat perplexed as Vera continued her very normal story about typos on her history quiz that caused her to get incorrect answers.

And then I got it.

That night was not, as advertised, about getting laid. That night was about rejection, and we were gonna hand it out like candy. So when the next guy, a very pretentious looking wanna-be hipster came over to offer me a refill on my trashcan punch, I handled it. I put a hand on Vera's leg as he approached to stop her from jumping on him, and after he was done with his admittedly clever pickup line, I gave him a single raised eyebrow. It took him a good ten seconds to get the message, and then he backed off. Vera was beaming at me.

After that point, the single guys in the room began to take notice of the rejections. We got fewer and fewer approaches over the rest of the night, although the quality level only went up.

By 1 AM, we'd moved into the kitchen where we were having a very animated discussion about the kind of things drunk girls talk about at 1 am. Who can possibly remember that? Anyway, maybe the most gorgeous man I've ever seen strolled in. Check that. The most gorgeous man I will ever see. As he moved in our direction, Vera took exactly one second from our conversation to look him up and down and say "I don't think so" before returning to our very mindless topic.

"Don't be like that, baby," He said. "We all want to go home with someone tonight."

"Uhh, I'm already here with someone," she said, motioning to me. Mainly to my breasts.

"She can come too," He said, a hair too enthusiastically.

"I don't think so."

"What is she, your girlfriend?"

"So what if I am?" I said, stepping up and slipping my arm around her waist.

"Oh, you can definitely come too!"

"Don't you get it?" she said. "We play for the other team." I reached up, grabbed her jaw, and laid the longest, softest, deepest, most sensual kiss I've ever laid on anyone, on her. I practically slammed her into the refrigerator as she backpedalled I tried to make a show of it, but then I realized I wasn't having to try. It was just hot.

Her hands were up in my hair in a flash, and her eyes were heavy lidded as I pulled away. Gorgeous man just stood there slack mouthed as we turned and walked around him, one past each side. Vera extended her arm and dropped her half full cup on the floor of the kitchen as we exited to a round of hoots and hollers from every other onlooker.

"That was so AWESOME!" Vera was barely able to keep her cool until we'd rounded a corner and left the house behind. "The look on his face?!?" She squealed for a moment, before spinning on me. "And you! You were amazing!! Your timing! OMG!" I can't help but laugh. It felt good to see my friend putting this afternoon behind her, so it never even crossed my mind to do anything but follow her back to her apartment and keep the conversation lite and focused on our rejections of them. Them being boys. She didn't realize what I was doing until we get to her door.

"You should totally just crash on the couch tonight. There's no way we're getting up before noon tomorrow, and your dorm is like 2 miles the other way across campus. Come upstairs and sleep on the couch." I let her lead me like this hadn't been my plan all along. She looked confused when I laugh, but doesn't ask.

Her apartment is dark when we get in. "Is your roommate not here tonight?" I ask. Angie was a night owl, and her keeping Vera up was a constant source of complaints I heard about at lunch. Angie was doing this last night. She was doing that. Blah blah blah.

"Yeah, she headed home for the weekend to see her folks," she said as she unloaded her purse and jacket and stripped off her boots. "I love the way these things look, and by the end of the day, I'm so numb it doesn't even hurt anymore."

"See, I would have guessed those were the comfortable ones by often you wear them."

"You have my comfortable ones on right now," she says with a pointed look. "Put something on TV. I'm still wired."

I grabbed a wine cooler out of the fridge and settled down on the loveseat. The way I saw it, we're both gonna end up crashing on the couches in a little bit and she's a hair taller than me, so I left the longer couch free. Vera disappeared into her room while I flipped through the channels. Do you know what's on basic cable at one thirty in the morning? Nothing.

Lack of options left me with a mountain of As Seen On TV ads, Sportscenter, and a Lifetime movie of the week, so I opted for the last one thinking that maybe now, here in a safe place, it might be good for her. A few minutes later, Vera came out wearing a long t-shirt and nothing else. Her bare feet padded across the floor to the kitchen. I couldn't help but notice her legs as she goes by. Sometimes I forgot that she was a runner.

"Do you want any popcorn?"

"Uh, sure! Extra Butter?"

"Duh." She rooted around in her pantry for a moment before I heard a triumphant "Ah ha!" The microwave kicked on behind me. "Oh! I've seen this one! It's the one with the popular daughter who gets AIDS and refuses to tell anyone, making everything worse every day. It's unbelievably bad!"

"Sold!" I tossed down the remote.

After a few minutes, Vera settled down on the other side of the loveseat, and we devoured the popcorn. After the popcorn was gone, she tucked her legs up into her t-shirt. Then she hid her feet underneath a pillow. And then she was crying.

She pulled the pillow up, hugging it tightly and burying her face in it. I shifted on the couch, turning my body towards her and crawling over to hug her. We stayed like for a few minutes until the hysterical crying slowed down to just sobbing. I leaned back, and she sobbed for a few minutes more. I put a hand on her shoulder and she looked up. Her mascara had smeared.

"This isn't how I wanted this to happen," she sobbed. And then she was kissing me.

I don't remember her crossing the couch. I think I might have looked away, and then she was there. Her lips were so soft. Kissing a Vera wasn't like kissing a man. Men expect you to melt before their power. Their lips are firm and you mold to fit them, but this was like a mutual softening. Like two warm sticks of butter. I leaned back slightly out of surprise, but she followed, straddling me on the loveseat. Her hands cupped my face, holding me there with her literally and figuratively. My hands clung to the couch, unsure of where else to be, but every other part of me was inviting her in. I could barely make out her face when she finally sat up. The light of the TV painted everything a pale blue.

"Tonight was supposed to be for us," she said, her voice unsteady. Her eyes were downcast, and seeing her so defeated was breaking my heart. "I had it all planned out. This isn't how it's supposed to happen."

"Wait, you...planned this?" I said, stunned. She only manages a weak nod, and I could see that she's done making moves. She wanted me? She's waiting for a response now, some sign that she's not violating any feelings of trust or friendship. My hands finally loosen their death grip and met hers on her thighs.

"You... want to be with me?" I'd never seen her look as vulnerable as she did when she closed her eyes and nodded again. My god, the emotions she must have been feeling! My mind was racing. On the one hand, it felt wrong to make any kind of move, whether I want to or not, given her emotional state. On the other hand, she said she was going to do this anyway.

It seemed to me then that it all came down to what I wanted, so I thought for a moment. I thought about all the times I stared just a hair too long where she had exposed skin. Her thighs, her neck, her ankles, her perfect little tits. I thought about her feet, nestled up underneath her and tucked against my legs. Then I thought about how I'd felt when she looked at me in that dressing room. I had wanted that attention. I had wanted it from a girl. It was like a dawning in the truest possible sense. I was falling for this crazy, cool chick.

Suddenly, I realized my eyes had been drifting back and forth as I searched my memories and my heart, and when I refocused, she was crying again. I was taking too long! Stop thinking so much!

I squeezed down on her hands, and that seemed to snap her back. She looked down at me looking at her. We didn't say anything for a long while, but the tears stopped. Then her ragged breathing slowed down.

Slowly, I brought my arms together, pushing my breasts out. My roommates Kiss Me shirt was never gonna fit her again. Vera took a moment to realize what I'm doing, and when she does, she's in a frantic rush. It wad only a brief kiss, but it carried her relief, her anxiety, and her passion. She pulled back for a moment to compose herself, and when she returned, it was earth shattering. My hands were in her hair, along her sides, cupping her cheeks, sliding down her hips. I caressed and was caressed.

4 days later, we came up for air. She took my hands as she stood, and pulled me to my feet. I felt so stupid, like I needed to have each step explained to me, but she was willing and comfortable enough to guide me. She'd left two of the lights on in her bedroom. Low, indirect lighting. She walked me to the side of the bed, and I sat down. I was completely in shock. I heard her rustling through her CD's, but I didn't recognize it when she put it on. I remember that it felt like the strangest music to make love to. At one point, one of the songs even said that exact line.

"Don't worry," she said. "I've been thinking about this a lot more than you have. Just relax and trust me." She crawled onto the bed behind me. I turned my head slightly, but she pushed it back straight ahead. She knelt behind me, pulled my hair around to my left, and began laying soft kisses along my neck. She pulled the collar of my shirt out over my shoulder and ran her tongue slowly from the edge of my arm right up to my ear, circling it like a whirlpool. She nibbled on the tip of my ear lobe, and in a deliberate repetition of our time in the dressing room, whispered "Ok, arms up."

I dutifully lifted my arms. Her fingertips graced my sides on the way up, sending shivers up my spine. My bra pulled tight for a moment as she unclasped it, and I let it slide down and onto the floor. Her hands slipped beneath my arms. I cup my breasts from beneath and inhale sharply as her fingers find my nipples. Her tongue on the side of my neck is like a butterfly brushing by. Her fingers rolled gently, tugging and squeezing.

"Your tits have been haunting my dreams for months." The way she lingered on the s's as she whispered in my ear made me want to purr. "I'd be sitting in class, and you'd sit down next to me. Then you'd just open up your shirt. No bra. Or I'd be at lunch and you'd come in, naked from the waist up. It was like no one else could see them. You never teased me with them, or did anything other than shyly invite me, but I never took you up on it. I was too afraid." Then she moved in even closer and, with just the ghost of a whisper, added "I'm not afraid anymore." I tried to turn my head again, and this time she let me. Her left hand slid back from my nipple, and she dragged her nails lightly along my ribs as we met over my shoulder for another long kiss. Her tongue felt so small, at times directing and being directed by mine. It kept coaxing me to follow it past her lips, teasing me until I give chase. She likes the game to take place on her turf. When she finally pulled back, I noticed for the first time how wet I was

"Lie down on your stomach." I remove my boots, pants, and panties. When I turned around, I see that Vera is naked too. She'd probably been naked this whole time. At her direction, I laid down on the bed. She poured an oil along the length of the backs of my legs and then worked them from thigh to ankle in waves. First one leg, deeply softened from top to bottom, and then the other. The smell was intoxicating. It felt like I only needed to breath every other day.

Then she straddled me from behind, cheek to cheek. More oil starting from the base of my neck, going slowly downward. Her fingers, thumbs, and palms worked my shoulders, my shoulder blades, and on down my spine. As she pressed on my lower back, I began to feel that she was dripping on me. That realization caused me to inhale sharply, although I don't know why that another bit of confirmation that she liked me was shocking.

She slid back a little more to sit on my thighs. Another sharp breath as she began to massage my ass. In my mind, she had already gotten my entire back side. I hadn't even considered... but then she had, hadn't she? I'd never had anyone give my ass any attention. I purred louder. One of her hands slid down between my legs, and with her middle finger, Vera touched my pussy for the first time. It was slow and she just used the first joint, gently pressing rather than exploring. Every breath I took now left with a soft whimper attached at the end, like a little 'p.s. I like this.' Just as I began to feel the urge for more, she slid off me.

"Turn over."

I rolled and settled. After a moment, Vera crawled over me and spun. She settled down on my stomach, facing away from me. She kept fidgeting, moving her ass back and forth a little. Then I realized she was peering over her shoulder at me and grinning.

The oil wasn't quite so cold on my legs this time. She focused on my thighs mostly, working from outer and lower to upper and inner. The tingle was phenomenal, and she kept wiggling her ass the entire time.

When she was done there, she spun around again, straddling me. I felt the heat from her pussy against me, radiating like a furnace. She took more care pouring out the oil on my stomach, but then she only gave it cursory attention before moving her obvious target(s).

She poured the oil on her hands directly, then spent a moment warming them up before touching my breasts. Both hands reached under the left tit first, scooping and lifting. As she lifted, my tit would mold itself in her hand and slip through. She did this several times, and each time the mold became a little tighter.

Then she cupped it, using only her thumbs to gently knead in opposing arcs. I started squirming when the arcs began to pinch the nipple. She started catching the nipple between her thumbs, pushing and lifting. Both of us watched as they got harder and harder, drawing the rest of the areola taught.

Once it felt solid, she switched over and started working on my right tit. The bigger, more sensitive one. Molding and lifting. Kneading and arcing. Pushing and lifting. This time I whimpered a little as the nipple got hard. Vera immediately leaned in and flicked it with her tongue. Another flick, and then she wrapped her lips around it. Oh god, her teeth were exquisite! When she looked up at me, tit being drawn up into her mouth, I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her face and pulling her up into another kiss. Her body came down to rest on mine. I felt her nipples pushing down into my soft pillows below, and her thigh pressing down on my pussy felt wonderful, but it was her face that filled my world.

My hands came down to rest on her hips, and she started a slow grind. In the back of my mind, I wondered about hip on hip grinding between two girls, but when she was there doing it, it just felt right.

After a long, long tussle of tongues, she lifted her head just an inch and hovered over me. My eyes darted to take in every feature of her face in this moment. The slightly ruined mascara. The look of hunger. The slight arch to her nose. One of my hands trailed lightly through the hair at her temple, pulling it back and tucking it behind her. ear. The way she was biting her lip. For her, the only things that existed were my eyes. She was only there for a few breaths, but I swear time stopped.

She crawled backwards over me, and settled down between my legs. A flutter the size of a small hurricane ripped in circles through my stomach. I'd never had anyone go down on me before! I was breaking all kinds of new ground tonight! My breath was ragged and choppy in anticipation as she found a comfortable spot, adjusting my legs just so. Up through the valley of my cleavage, she watched me watching her as she stepped up to the plate. My hands settled over my tits, fingertips pressing inward. Vera's eyes lit with a flame I had seen neither before nor since.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds