• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bank Job

The Bank Job

12

This is the first time I've written erotica, actually this is the first time written fiction. I did try to find an editor but alas the editors I contacted either didn't reply or they were too busy. I'll apologize in advance for the typos I'm sure you'll find. I've read and re-read until I can't see any more. I wasn't sure which section to place the story in, eventually I chose nonconsent/reluctance, I'm not sure if it's the right one but I decided exercising caution was safer than risking offense.

*****

Becky came out of the small kitchen at the back of the bank. Where was everyone?

"Hey!" she called, "I'm off now. Your sandwiches are in the kitchen, have a nice weekend!"

But she could tell something wasn't quite right, she noticed a pair of legs sticking out from behind the door. she paused for a moment and frowned as she tried to process she was seeing. The conservative black shoes, the swell of the calves, the dowdy woollen tights...

"Mrs Carson? Are you ok?"

No reply, in fact it was just all too quiet apart from a static sound, like a walky talky, or maybe it was a police radio? Then she saw what she thought was Mr Cooper also on the floor on the other side of the desk. She frowned, he looked at her anxiously.

Finally the penny began to drop, of course she was in a bank, this was a robbery that kind of thing happened in banks. She took a tentative step back unsure of what her next move should be. Suddenly she felt an arm snake around her waist and before she could react a hand covered her mouth muffling the cry of shock that was about to emerge. She felt a body press up against hers and then he spoke,

"Well, where did you spring from?"

His voice was rich and smooth and deep, it reminded her of the dark dangerous places, forbidden things. He had an accent. Was it Irish? Scottish?

Fear trickled down her back like icy rain and she felt her knees almost buckle with terror. She couldn't answer the question of course with his hand clamped securely over her mouth but he didn't seem to expect an answer.

"Now listen carefully angel, I want you to do exactly as I tell you and I promise if you do I won't hurt you, Okay?"

Desperately trying to block out the panic that gripped her, she forced herself to nod in response.

"Good girl," he said soothingly. "Now I have a gun here, its loaded..."

At the mention of the gun she began to shake uncontrollably. What was she even doing here? Why did she have to be in the bank during a hold up? Why didn't she just leave when she had the chance? She could feel her legs start to give way from beneath her but her captor seemed to anticipate her reaction and before she began to slide to the ground. He pulled her towards him bracing her against himself, holding her upright.

He was speaking again in that hypnotic voice of his. She desperately tried to control the panic that was sweeping over her again and focus on what he was saying. She realised he was trying to calm her down.

"Easy, easy I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth in a second. Don't make a sound, just breath. That's it baby deep breaths, good girl"

Her trembling slowed but it didn't stop. She heard the crackly radio again, it was attached to him. She realised it was tuned into the police and they were talking about the bank, she wasn't able to decipher exactly what they were saying with all the interference and the technical language but it seemed to spur her captor into action.

"Now we need to get out of here fast, the bank is going to be surrounded by police very soon and you're going to be my hostage."

Another wave of panic washed over her.

"You're going to be ok if you do exactly as a I tell you and nothing else. I promise I won't hurt you "

He spoke to her slowly and clearly like a teacher trying to explain something to a frightened child "Ignore everything I say when we go out there just remember I'm not going to hurt you if you do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?"

She nodded squeezing her eyes shut trying to dislodge the brimming tears starting to blur her vision, and suddenly they were moving, his arm around her neck, the gun at her head they walked forward into the cashiers area.

It seemed as though everyone who was in the bank was lying face down on the floor with their hands behind their heads, she might have laughed at the absurdity of the scene if it wasn't so frightening. Two men weren't lying face down, they were dressed in motorcycle gear, and wearing crash helmets with tinted visors, they were both frantically loading wads of banknotes from the cash desks into black holdalls, pausing only briefly to glance up at the new arrivals.

He spoke again "We need to get moving, they're nearly here. Grab the money and lets go"

The men did as they were told, they grabbed their holdalls and headed for the door. Rebecca was pushed out first and they emerged from the building into the bright mid afternoon sun. A police car screeched to a halt in front of the bank and two police officers jumped out, both armed, both pointing guns at her and her captor. They seemed very young and a bit scared.

The one on the left spoke slowly in short authoritative sentences "Don't move or we'll shoot! Let go of the girl. Throw the gun down and put your hands where I can see them"

He laughed derisively from behind her, as if the officer had just cracked a particularly funny joke. "Oh Fuck off, you know the score, either of you move a muscle and I'll blow her fucking brains out."

Oh god, he was going to kill her, she was going to die. She tried desperately to reassure herself, he said he wouldn't hurt her if she did as she was told, he'd promised. The cops simply stood and watched helplessly as they took off round the corner, he ran, dragging her along with him, she somehow made it to a van without falling and they piled into the back.

And then they were moving, the van tore of up the road before the side door was even closed. He was holding her still, bracing her against him and the van hurled forwards she heard sirens although there were no windows in the back and she couldn't see through the windscreen from where she was sitting.

Both of the men with the hold alls were looking at her, although she couldn't see their faces through the visors of the helmets.

"What the fuck is she doing here Jason?" The driver shouted back

"We couldn't of got out of there, I had to take a hostage, they arrived unbelievably fast, there must have been an armed response unit in the area already."

The guy closest to her spoke "I didn't expect get out of there so easily after they arrived to be honest." He had the same accent as Jason

"Neither did I." She thought that it sounded like more of a cockney accent this time

Jason again "There was only the two of them, they can't really do too much without back up, but I'm sure they wouldn't have let us just walk out of there if I didn't have her."

the other man with the irish accent spoke again "We'll dump her when we do the switch, we can leave her in the van. Blindfold her now, I want to take my helmet off."

She felt her fear abate slightly, she didn't understand what they meant by 'the switch' but they seemed intent on letting her go now she'd served their purpose. Jason released his hold on her but just as quickly she felt him tying something over her face. She was being thrown around a lot more now that he wasn't holding her, she felt a lurch of nausea when they took a corner.

Travel sickness; she'd always suffered from it badly. She supposed she couldn't hope for any respite while she was being kidnapped, she figured if anything the stress would make it worse. She couldn't see anything anymore but she could hear them unbuckling their helmets and breathing hard as they must have pulled them off. She briefly wondered what they looked like underneath them.

"I think you should tie her hands too, just in case Jason"

"Ade, she's fucking bricking it, she's shaking like a leaf here, she's not going to do anything"

"I don't think we should take any chances"

He let out an exasperated sigh and then she could hear him moving around. He grabbed her hands and was tying them together tightly. He seemed to be using some kind of strap, it dug painfully into her wrists when he finished. She was relieved when he pulled her towards him again and wrapped a protective arm around her waist. Without being able to see or use her arms to steady her it was a lot easier having someone to lean against who was holding her upright.

They were no longer driving as quickly, amazingly the sirens seems to have abated but she could hear a helicopter above. The way the van was moving seemed to change they were driving slowly, and they seemed to turn a corner every few seconds. She was still trying to figure out what was happening when the vehicle came to a stop she heard the side door slide open and they all climbed out.

Was this it? Where they going to leave her here? She held her breath in anticipation.

Jason spoke again "Ade and I will take the Astra you two take the other car, we'll meet at the liaison point as arranged before heading back to be sure we're not being followed."

There was silence for a while and then he spoke again,

"I don't think we should leave her, we're taking her with us."

"Why the fuck not, we said we'd leave here." Ade sounded angry.

"YOU said we should leave her here, I don't want to make any rash decisions about this anything could happen. We're taking her with us."

His tone brooked no argument and when they began to move off she felt someone grab her arm and then she was being pushed face down into the back of a car.

"Lie down behind the seats" the one called Ade ordered, his was voice harsh "I'll be watching you and if I see you move I'll put you in the boot"

She shuddered, the car doors slammed and then they were off again. She kept as still as she could.

They didn't speak again to her during the journey. They didn't speak much to each other either but she heard enough to surmise that they'd known each other a long time. They had similar accents. Jason seemed to be the leader of sorts, Ade quietly deferred to him even though Jason didn't seem to particularly demand it.

She had no idea how long the journey lasted, or where they went but by the time they arrived it was beginning to get dark. Her shoulders ached and she was tired, she wasn't sure if she'd managed to stay conscious throughout. Incredibly she'd managed not to throw up but the feeling of nausea was overwhelming.

She heard the crunch of gravel under the wheels. The car stopped, the doors opened, and someone was grabbing her and pulling her from the car. She winced in pain but despite the frankly terrifying circumstances no longer being in a moving vehicle and breathing fresh air was a huge relief. The sensation of constant nausea that she'd had since being thrown in the back of the van was already beginning to subside.

She was marched into a building, made to sit down and promptly someone attached the straps binding her wrists to a chair. She heard Jason's voice. He seemed to be crouched in front of her, his voice level with her face. She realised it was the first time he'd spoken directly to her since they'd left the bank.

"I have to go and discuss some stuff with my men. I'll be back for you soon, don't move."

She laughed sardonically in response. As if she could go anywhere.

"Ah well," he replied softly "You don't really have much choice do you? I will be back soon though."

And then he was gone and she was alone for the first time since the ordeal had started.

She sat still, she could hear them talking in another room, raised voices, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. She wondered if they were deciding her fate in there. She began to struggle. Trying to free herself from her bonds, or shake the makeshift blindfold from over her eyes, but she couldn't manage either. So frustrating.

She could stand up just about and shuffle forward. Although she was tied to the chair the chair wasn't attached to anything but without being able to see this was a fairly terrifying prospect. She had no idea where she was and what was around her.

Her shoulders were really starting to hurt now from her wrists being tied and pulled behind her for so long. She let her head fall forward too exhausted to cry even. Then she heard new a voice. One she hadn't heard before.

"So here's our little prisoner then."

Without her realising someone else had joined her in the room and there was something about this particular voice made her skin crawl, it seemed a strange differentiation to make given her predicament but she definitely didn't trust this guy, not one little bit. The hairs on her neck stood on end as she heard him stroll towards her. It came as no great surprise when she realised as he spoke again that he was standing right behind her. It shouldn't matter where in the room he was really, she couldn't see him anyway, but his chosen position was particularly intimidating.

"Well what are we going to do with you?"

She shivered involuntarily as she felt his hand trail down the front of her neck and down her chest. She decided to sit as still as she could and remain perfectly silent as he slid his hand into her bra. She was determined that he wasn't going to get any kind of reaction from her. He grabbed her breast and her resolve shattered as he pinched her nipple hard. She cried out in pain.

"I want you wet for me baby," he whispered his voice rough.

At the inexplicit threat in his statement she felt herself beginning to unravel again. Fear swept over her making it hard for her to think coherently. What could she do? How could she get out of this? She began to struggle against the binds that held her wrists. She felt surprising wave of anger towards Jason as she remembered his promise about not hurting her. Surely this counted as hurting her? Where was he? Why had he brought her here?

"Don't Touch Me."

She managed to bite out through clenched teeth, her throat was suddenly so dry it hurt to speak those few words. That laugh again and then suddenly Jason was there.

"Get your hands off of her Derek right now or I will break your fucking legs."

Jason hadn't even raised his voice as he spoke these words but even blindfolded the threat in his tone was unmistakable.

"Hey man I'm really sorry I didn't realise you'd mind" Derek said in a snivelling whiney voice. He sounded nervous.

She could hear what she assumed was Jason stroll towards them. There was a loud crack, and a groan and she heard Derek stagger

"Just get the fuck out of my sight before I change my mind and kill you, you fucking moron."

He knelt beside her and unclipped the straps attaching her to the chair and then he was lifting her by the arm and marching her away.

"We're going up some stairs," His tone was stilted, she could feel his anger still, coming off him in waves. She stumbled on the stairs anyway despite his warning. She winced again.

"Does it hurt?" He asked gruffly,

"Yes."

"Where?"

"My shoulders."

He didn't have anything to say to that. He was opening a door and sitting her down, and then he was behind her undoing the straps binding her hands. It seemed to take an age.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you unattended like that it was thoughtless of me. Are you okay?"

A sudden feeling of reckless hysteria started to bubble inside her

"Oh yeah I'm great, I'm really great never been better..."

She stopped abruptly, thinking sarcasm probably wasn't the best response when replying to the armed robber who'd taken you hostage. He seemed to have stopped struggling with the knots momentarily and instead paused, his hands on her arms he sighed and then got back to untying the straps. She was only just starting to analyse that latest interaction when her arms were free. Relieved she pulled them forward rubbing her shoulders, trying to soothe the aches. Then he was sitting in front of her, lifting the blindfold off of her face.

They stared at each other intently. He was younger than she'd imagined, maybe late twenties? He had rugged good looks, broad shoulders. He had messy short dirty blond hair. Intensely blue eyes lined with surprisingly dark thick lashes considering his fair colouring. The effect was very striking. He wasn't her type she decided, but he was undeniably very handsome. There was something particularly appealing about his mouth, she could quite figure out what it was.

She felt her cheeks warm as the tell tale signs of a blush starting to creep over her face. Suddenly frightened that he might be able to read her thoughts she averted her gaze and the moment was broken.

He stood up, walked over to a small wooden table shrugged his jacket off and hung it on the back of a chair, revealing a plain black t-shirt. His shoulders were still alluringly broad and toned. He strolled across the room and disappeared through to an adjoining room returning shortly with a glass of water and a damp flannel.

'Here drink this' he said handing her the glass.

She found that she was in fact, very thirsty. She gulped it down without really considering the risks until after she'd drunk it all.

Then to her surprise he sat in front of her again and started to gently clean her face with the flannel, wiping away her tears. She cringed inwardly when she realised her mascara must have run too. Mostly the intimacy of the situation felt shocking to her and a bit scary, but despite her self she felt a little bit aroused too.

"You look a bit of a sight." He admitted.

He smiled at her, revealing dimples. Having recently decided he looked like some sort of fallen angel she felt crestfallen. Clearly she didn't make the grade.

"That's better. What's your name?"

"Rebecca,"

"Well Rebecca, I have to go back to my meeting, I'm going to lock you in. Have a shower if you like or a bath. You can't get out, no one will come in." He stood up and started to leave.

"Wait!" she needed some answers. "Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you leave me in the van?" The questions were rushed. She knew she sounded nervous and on edge.

"I didn't want to make a decision about you on the spot, I wasn't planning on taking a hostage. We normally get out well before the police arrive." He paused and frowned thoughtfully "And I didn't want to leave you tied up and blindfolded in the back of a van in a deserted multi-story car park."

She nodded. "Are you... are you going to let me go?" She asked looking away, afraid of what his answer might be.

He smiled "In a few days, when things have calmed down a bit. I don't want to go anywhere near the town again right now. The place'll be crawling with the filth."

The filth? it took her a moment or two to work out he must be talking about the police.

She was alone again. she looked around. As well as the sofa there was a large bed in the room and a bookshelf with books and a small wooden table with two chairs, he'd left his coat on one of them. She went through the pockets but found nothing. She looked out of the windows they were all locked. The room was a few floors up anyway so she didn't really fancy her chances with that means of escape. Of course he'd locked the door behind him.

Finally she checked out the bathroom. There was a shower and a bath, she was tempted. She picked up a large towel and smelled, it seemed to be freshly laundered. She did feel oddly safe with him and anyway he'd only just left, he was bound to be gone a for a little while longer. Although a lot better since her hands were untied her shoulders still ached from being pinned behind her for so long. She really wanted to have a bath but there was no lock on the bathroom door. She decided not to risk it and drank some more water instead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Bank Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds