The Banker's Wife Ch. 01

"May I have a drink please?"

He lent forward as a second mouthful entered my mouth.

"Well I'll see if I can find some wine, red or white?" he spat sarcastically.

"Could I have a cup of tea, please?"

He was about to snarl something at me, but he stopped himself, "Okay, I'll get you a drink. Just don't be stupid."

I was going to back chat him, but I needed him out of the way just for a few minutes, so I could send Duncan a text. I didn't watch him leave I carried on eating. He left the door open, and out of the corner of my eye, I watched until his head went down the stairs out of sight.

Frantic fingers fumbled with the zip in my bag. Even though my hands were relatively free, I still struggled because of the hand cuffs. I sat there with trembling fingers holding a shaking phone to my ear. Sending Duncan a text was my first thought, but I had to speak to him directly, he had to know how frightened I was. When the connection was made and the ringing tone hit my ear, both my legs started jerking with a rapid impatient movement. After the third double tone and no answer, I began cursing to myself, "Answer the phone Duncan...answer the phone...just fucking answer it... oh god where the fuck are you?!" I urgently mumbled.

My eyes turned heavenwards as the answer phone cut it. I waited with all the patience of a kid staring at Christmas presents waiting to be opened, while the stupid woman's voice started on about how I could, record my message, and after hitting a button I could hear it back, and after hitting another button, I could rerecord a new fucking message!

I jumped a mile when the man called from down the stairs, "Hey Lady, do you take sugar?"

My words got caught as if time had stood still for a second, finally I blurted out, "No, thank you."

I heard his shoe on the stair, and cursed myself for saying no sugar, because he had the bloody cup in his hand! If I had said yes he would have had to go back to get some. I hit the red phone button ending the call, just as the beep went to leave the message. I threw it into my bag and it missed! I reached across and picked it up as his head came into view. Luckily his head was down, so he didn't see me throw it for the second time. By the time he looked up I was digging the spoon in the food again.

"Sorry, we don't do fresh tea it's from a flask...lady why are you trembling so much?"

"I, I don't know, maybe because the shock is wearing off or something," I offered.

"I'm going for a pee... so eat it up and drink your tea. Then I'll tuck you in for the night. I guess you'll want a piss too?"

I nodded.

The fat man didn't close the door when he went to the loo. Normally it would infuriate me, listening to a guy peeing in the toilet water, but it gave me a gage of how much time I had. The phone was pressed to my ear again as the peeing went on. Duncan's phone was now fucking engaged! I threw my phone back into my bag as the loo flushed. The fat man stood in the door way and stretched. The overall went even tighter round his body, which I thought would be impossible. He stood watching me eat and drink, as he talked about how rich they were going to be, while I sat contemplating snapping the spoon and sticking it in his eye! No I'd never do that, although maybe if I could get away it would be worth it.

As he came down from another stretch he stopped mid way. His eyes focused on the bed, and my bag!

He walked over and picked the bag up, "Hey what's this then?"

I closed my eyes in fear as he bent next to me. Now I was in trouble, now he had spotted my second phone. I jumped as something trailed over my face, something small. He laughed and then told me to open my eyes.

"Who is a dirty lady then?" he said, and chuckled again.

My eyes looked down to what he was trailing over my mouth. He pushed the foil packet gently in my mouth and tipped his head sideways.

"Condoms, you dirty bitch...you know if you want a fuck, I'm not wearing one of those."

That thought chilled me, I said, "I, I, was looking for my mints....but they are there, on the floor."

He turned his head to look behind him. He still held my bag in his hand, but behind him. My eyes opened wide as a faint blue glow emanated from my phone in the bag. He bent down picking up the mints as the blue glow dimmed, and then brightened a little. By the time he had straightened up the glow had gone. Every part of my body was frozen apart from the thumping in my chest.

He took a mint and threw my bag on the floor. Further out of reach from the bed. At least it landed with the top away from where it could be seen. He took me to the toilet, and then back to the room and tied me up again. I lay on my side this time facing my bag, just staring at it, unable to reach it, unable to answer it, and unable to reach the outside world. For a few moments my heart sank, maybe I would just have to sit tight and hope their plans would go well, if not for them, at least for me.

The fat man walked out, but this time he didn't shut the door. A few hours later he came back with a blanket.

"Thank you," I managed to say, despite all my attempts of reaching anyone lying in tatters.

"There is only one blanket."

My eyes opened as he took off his shoes.

"What, are you doing?"

"Lady...it is cold, so I thought we could use our body heat to keep each other warm. Now budge up."

Tears filled my eyes, and fear filled my stomach, as he got in behind me and pulled the blanket over us both!

"Oh my god," I whimpered.

He chuckled close by my ear, "Now lady, we keep this bit of fun between you and me. I'm sure you've jerked off a few guys in your time, and I guess you know guys jerk off thinking about you. So that's all you have to do, jerk me off into the condom....and if you don't, well, that stuck up tight pussy of yours might just get a visitor."

"You're disgusting...what if I tell your friends about this?" I sniffled.

"Then I just as well get my money's worth, and fuck you all night, now what's it to be, a hand job, or me fucking you until daylight?"

I cringed as his tongue licked up the back of my neck. Slowly my handcuffed hands started jerking his cock behind me into the condom.

The feel of rubber on a cock is one I don't particularly like. The feel of rubber on the cock of a guy I don't like, makes me shudder with shame, humiliation, and despair. Right now I'd rather be cold than have his bulk pressed against me, his heavy breathing on my neck, and his little sick groans in my ear.

This man wouldn't stand a chance to get near me in normal circumstances. In fact I'd be horrified if he even winked at me in the street. But here I am, jerking his cock and praying he comes quickly. Here I am with my hands cuffed behind my back, in exactly the right place for his sick needs. What I'm doing is bad enough, but having him kiss my ear and whisper how he'd loved to shag my ass off, well, it just turns my stomach even more!

"You know, I don't really know much about you, but hey, the young guy says you're a prick tease. He got the idea from you, you just blurted out your husband was a bank manager on that program. I bet you wish you had never started on the telly now. I bet you wished you had just stayed working in the bank with your hubby....oh tears Sylvia, well don't worry....just keep your mouth shut about this, and my dick stays out of your cunt."

Normally I love being kissed behind my ear, but right now his gross slug like tongue makes me shiver to the bone. My hands are going as fast as they can. I just want him to come quickly and get this over with.

"Oh no...don't do that," I whimper, as his hand goes in the opening of my blouse.

"Not long lady....not long...ah there it is.....I do like a handful of tit when I'm getting wanked."

Under the blanket his fingers wriggled their way in my bra. His hand opened and then closed on my breast. He squeezed and pulled, as he moaned and groaned.

As he starts to come, I can't stand it anymore, I dig my nails in....at first he grunts a little like what I'm doing is making him uncomfortable. Then he realises, and that's when he pushes on my back trying to get away. He yelps as I grit my teeth and squash my fist as tight as I can round his cock. He curses and finally pulls out of my grasp and jumps off the bed. He yanks me up by my hair and is about to spit a thousand swear words right in my face, but slowly he gains control.

He pulls a rope through the cuffs, and pulls it tight. He then fastens it to the headboard rails. He looks down at my worried expression, still panting heavily from the pain and the effort he put in to tying me up so quickly. Then he picks up his shoes, opens, and then slams the door behind him.

Whether or not I did the right thing, I don't know, but I just couldn't cope with him touching me, but at least it got him off me. I wriggle around trying to cover myself with the blanket, hoping to get some sleep, but dreading what the next day will bring.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds