The Baptist Ch. 04

Josh now rammed his cock into Sally's wet pussy. Josh could hear the slurping sounds he began to fuck Sally. The last lady now bent down and was able to lick both Josh's cock and Sally's clit as Josh fucked Sally and the lady was being fucked from behind.

There were five ladies each being fucked from behind as they ministered to Sally's body. Josh was left to minister to Sally's cunt and as Sally began to explode.

"Oh Gooooood!," she screamed and felt as if she had totally lost her mind. There were so many sensations going on in her body that it was sensory over load. All the pent up sexual desire was being released at last and Sally had previously been unaware that anything could feel so good. Her pussy was exploding with juices wetting Josh's balls. The lady's face who was licking Sally's clit was covered with Sally's juices.

"Ohhhhhh!," Sally continued to moan as she felt Josh's cock thrusting into her most sacred orifice. This along with all the ladies licking was fantastic. Sally could vaguely hear each lady as she began to cum and each man as he shot his load into his lady.

Josh could feel his balls beginning to contract.

Sally could feel Josh's dickhead swelling forcing her pussy to open even more.

"Ohhhhh!" Sally screamed as a tremendous wave of passion engulfed her.

"Ohhhhh, Sally you slut, I am cumming," Josh screamed as he continued to rammed his cock into her.

As a last wave of passion flowed over Sally, she could feel Josh's cock pumped his sperm deep within her womb. It was just too much. Sally felt her consciousness explode and she slipped into a deep unconscious slumber. Sally had a big smile on her face as she slept.

Sally continued to sleep even as Josh loaded her into his car. She slept all the way home but suddenly felt Josh rudely shaking her to awaken her.

"Wake up Sally," Josh said in a loud voice.

"What, where am I?" Sally said still in a fog.

"You are back to your car. Here are your keys now get out," Josh barked.

Sally was still unsure of what was happening but suddenly all the event of the night began to flood back into her mind. She felt Josh open the door and felt the cold night air on her body. It was then she noticed that she was totally nude and being pushed out of Josh car onto the parking lot.

"Get out Sally," Josh shouted.

The cold air and the fact she was totally naked in her hometown on the Wal-Mart parking lot brought Sally back to full consciousness. It was just in time because Josh had pushed her out of his car and she was now standing nude next to her car. Luckily, it was 4 am and there was no one around. Sally quickly jumped into her car and drove off hoping no one had seen her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds