• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Barmaid Wench

The Barmaid Wench

I had dressed for my shift at the pub as any other night, although tonight I had a feeling of anticipation in the pit of my stomach. That excitement mixed with fear of the unknown feeling, that seems to make my stomach almost queasy. Something would happen, I knew it from those unspoken depths within my being. So I decided to put a little special something on under my barmaid's frock. I love the frocks as they are so revealing, and with such an ample bosom these barmaid outfits were made for my figure. I love my job at the pub; all the men thinking they can have their way with me while all the women show signs of jealousy towards me. I must admit that I enjoy the attention.

Sliding the stockings one by one, over my ankles and slipping them past my calves, I attached them to the frilly little garter belt that I saved for just such special occasions. I inspected myself in the looking glass, twisting this way and turning that. Glad I had kept my figure in check. Marveling at my full lush breasts with nipples standing erect in the cool air of the drafty room. Running my hand down over my slim tummy and lightly brushing my finger tips over the bush that peaked out between my thighs I liked the reflection. Sliding one hand over my bottom, feeling the smooth soft skin. I made the decision not to wear panties tonight. Feeling a bit daring and sensual I felt between my legs and found myself moist within the folds of my womanhood. Oh, I hoped the stirrings within my loins would not go unsated tonight.

The pub was busy tonight. Several of the towns people felt the need to get out of their little houses if only for a few hours and mingle with one another. I was rushed throughout the evening and had little chance to visit with my friends or meet anyone new traveling through. Finally it was getting quiet as the night was waning. Some of the other maids were leaving for the night. Then a stranger walked into the pub, I had never seen him before yet there was a certain amount of familiarity about him. He was handsomely tall with dark features. The strange clothing from another land added to his exotic aura. He possessed a ruggedness yet at the same time the gentleness of a man who knows how to treat a lady.

I sauntered to his table to take his order, my skirts swaying around my body. My full bosom bouncing and cleavage showing. He had the clearest green eyes that seemed to peer into the depths of my soul and then he smiled at me. My knees almost gave way beneath me as I spied the flash of white teeth peaking out from under this full mustache and felt the genuine warmth flow from him. We made small talk as I served him, finding any excuse to linger at his table so I could marvel at his body. His hands were large and masterful with long fingers that tapered. Yet when he reached for his ale I noticed the care he had taken with his smooth, even nails and the way he lightly touched my hand when I set the ale upon the table left a warm spot upon my hand.

He shared stories of his journey; some made me laugh till my sides hurt while others brought tears to my eyes. I was taken with his gentleness; while wondering how such a ruggedly handsome man could be this docile. As the evening wore on, he started asking questions and I found myself reveling far too much. At one point he boldly asked what I wore under my maid's frock. Being a stranger, I was very taken aback by this. Yet he had a way of prying answers from me and soon I found myself telling him of my stockings and garter. He smiled at me knowingly but didn't mention the lack of panties within my description.

He enjoyed his meal, a very good stew with lots of ale and paid his bill. We continued to talk as I cleared the tables. His deep penetrating eyes following me around the room. By this time we were the only two left in the tavern so I finally sat with him after finishing my chores. I told him how I longed to have the passions released within me. Feeling that this must be someone else revealing their inner most secrets, for surely I could not be telling a stranger these things; I explained how men would promise passion and pleasure yet their own fulfillment seemed to be their actual goal and I would be left with the hunger and yearning still between my thighs. He had stayed drinking a little more ale, while I closed up.

Upon locking the massive wooden doors, he inquired as to walking me home. I feared him walking me home as my father was there and I didn't want him to know that I had taken up with anyone tonight, much less this stranger that appeared to be passing through. The stranger told me he had recently been knighted; his name was Richard, Sir Richard.

We walked through town, him with his arm around my waist(I suspect to steady himself somewhat from all the ale he had drank). As we walked down the street, Richard pulled me to him and started kissing me full on the mouth, his tongue probing between my lips and touching mine. My heart beat faster and I could already feel the passions awakening in my loins. I stopped him, but just to warn him that the cops would see this as a public sexual act and would jail him. As there was a law in our town that no sexual acts, including kissing, could be conducted in public.

He swiftly broke the embrace and guided me across the street to the hotel in which he was staying. We quickly climbed the stairs to his chambers like two young lust struck teenagers.

Once the door was closed and locked, he embraced me tightly, kissing me deeply. I felt his tongue part my lips, spreading them seeking my tongue. I returned his kiss in full. Wanting the taste of this man upon my lips. His teeth brushed against my lower lip, bruising it slightly. His roughness and gentleness a nice change from the locals who just hurried through everything because they didn't know how to treat a woman. He undressed me, his lips leaving a trail down my body where the clothing once was. Over my neck he nibbled and kissed his way to my breasts. There he sucked first one nipple, flicking and tugging on it with his teeth until it was erect and sending electric shocks directly to my thighs, then he moved to the other nipple and did the same thing. Holding my ample breast in his hand and working me into a frenzy with what he was doing to my nipples. No man had ever aroused me like this before. He would lick my nipple and pull away while sucking on it, then blow a gentle breeze across the erect tight little bud.

Leaving my stockings and garter on, he led me to the bed and pulled a handkerchief out and some soft rope. I was excited and a little frightened by this, as I had heard of such things (in fact, secretly dreamed about them when my cousin told me a story in which the maid was tied to the bed and made to please her master) but I had never experienced it myself. He sensed my fright, but his calming voice, so soft in its commands eased my anxiety. He placed the rope about my wrists and put the handkerchief around my eyes, leaving me feeling helpless yet excited at what was to come from this adventure. I felt a chill in the room as he moved around and heard a rustling of what seemed to be clothing; then a clinking of metal.

He laid me on the bed and tied my hands above my head to the headboard, leaving my legs free. I felt his hands touch me in such sensitive places. From the top of my head he worked slowly down my body, touching and feeling every inch of me. Talking to me; telling me how beautiful I was and what he wanted to do to me. I felt other soft touches, perhaps a feather or some other piece of soft clothing. The sensations that he was causing to rise in me were very exciting, so different from anything I had ever felt before. Finally he reached below my waist. By this time I am withering and squirming; he tells me to be still and be a good girl. I am not to move unless he tells me I can. This was very difficult indeed but I didn't want him to stop so I obeyed.

He pulled my legs farther apart and exposed my womanhood to full view. Not sure what was going to happen next I was almost relieved when the feel of warm air brushed across my womanly lips. Then I felt his tongue upon the little bud hiding within the folds that lay there. Remembering his instructions not to move a soft moan escaped my lips. I could hear him chuckle as he again flicked across my clit. Then his tongue was sliding along my outer lips and going up and down the full length of my opening. I could only lay there and whimper or moan as he brought me to heights unknown. The teasing was almost unbearable as he pressed his tongue flat against my clit and moved it from one side to the other.

Finally he told me I could move my hips but not my legs, so I dug my heels into the mattress and pushed my hips up into the air reaching for him; wanting more. Again I heard that knowing chuckle and flopped back to the bed whimpering. I felt a sting like a spanking upon my clit, then soft kisses and light breezes. Another sting, and again the pain was kissed away. Being that I was blindfolded and tied to the headboard, I didn't know what to expect. He knew every place that I loved to be touched and even found some I didn't know about. I gave into the pleasure he was giving me.

He had teased me for what seemed hours, repeatedly building my excitement nearly to climax then abandoning me, leaving me to whimper until the thrill had subsided. He finally released my hands and told me to do as he bids for tonight I was his and I would finally be made the lusty wench that I so desired to be. He left the blindfold on so I could not see, yet I was still wanton and desirous to do as he bid.

He pulled me up to a sitting position and stood in front of me and guided my hands to his hard tool. He told me how to stroke him to bring him pleasure and then how to place his tool in my mouth and take him deep and that the added humming vibrations I would do as I learned to enjoy the feel of such a large sized tool in my mouth would only heighten the pleasures.

As he kept putting his manhood in my mouth and my hands stroked, I took more and more of him, enjoying the sensation and humming around his tool to show my appreciation for him. He was forceful yet gentle and never went further than he felt I could handle. His hands were constantly pulling my head and mouth on him. He tasted so wonderful. I lost myself in the passionate embrace of my mouth on his thick shaft, striving to swallow it all. I couldn't take all of it down my throat, but not for lack of trying.

At last he decided he wanted more of me; releasing his grip on my hair and guiding my head back off his massive shaft. This man was to have me totally that night and all I could do was give myself to him; I longed to please him, to give him pleasure in everything he wanted. He ordered me to get on my hands and knees. I felt his hands running over my bottom, touching places that no man had ever touched before, probing with his fingers, licking with his tongue. He asked if I was truly a lusty wench and I replied I was. He asked if I was his wench and I replied I was. He asked if I needed his hard manhood ramming me deep, filling me completely and I could not hold back and begged him to take me, make me his and I totally gave in to the lusty wench in me.


We coupled for many hours, me blindfolded, him guiding me and taking me. When he finally removed the blindfold, it was morning. We had spent the night together, pleasuring each other. I was totally satiated being taken and made this man's wench, if only for one night.

We bathed and dressed, then kissed and parted ways. He said that he had to be at the manor house for a ceremony celebrating his newly knighted state. He said that he would be back this way soon and I know a knight must be true to his word. I await his return.

While waiting for his return, I continue to turn away most of the drunken locals advances, longing to be taken and used by my knight, my master, again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Barmaid Wench

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds