The Baroness' Seat of Learning Ch. 09

Then, as she watched, Matilda saw Stephen pull out of Phillipa's ass, just as she felt the cock being removed from her own butt. After that, Matilda watched Stephen move behind her, and another servant take up a position behind Phillipa. Matilda felt Stephen's dick going into her anus, but she did her best to ignore it. She was watching Phillipa's face as another cock went up her fat ass. The baroness loved the look of misery on the little Spaniard's face as she was reamed once more.

After she had watched Phillipa have her butt pounded a little while longer, Matilda turned to her left. There was Lily with a cock stuffed up her butt as well. Matilda was sure that Lily had at least had Frederick's dick up there, so she must be used to this somewhat. Still, she looked awfully pissed at what was happening to her.

Then it was time for another switch. Matilda watched Stephen, who had just been up her own ass, move behind Lily. The baroness watched Stephen's penis slowly vanish up Lily's anus, just as she felt the next cock being plunged into her own ass.

After that, Matilda just waited for it to be over. She put her head down, closed her eyes, and tried not to think about the cock up her butt. The baroness could hear the moans of the other women having their asses plowed, but she just ignored it. Soon, this would be over, and she could leave.

The baroness was completely zoned out, when Phillipa screamed. Matilda's head jerked up, and she looked to see what had happened. There was Phillipa, yelling "NO! NO!", as the man who had been behind her, was walking around the table. Apparently, the guy up Phillipa's ass had just cum. Now he was coming around to get his dick cleaned. Phillipa, it appeared, was not happy about having the dick that had just been in her asshole, stuck in her mouth.

At that moment, the men shifted again. Since Matilda was next to Phillipa, she actually had a few moments now without a dick up her butt. She had nothing to distract her from the delightful sight of another man ramming up Phillipa's ass. Poor Phillipa had been so distressed about that dirty penis in front of her head, that she hadn't seen the guys move. Matilda actually had to laugh as she saw Phillipa's eyes and mouth pop open, when the next dick plowed up her anus. And, of course when Phillipa's mouth dropped open, the guy in front of her stuck that dick right in it.

It was wonderful. Matilda couldn't help enjoying every moment of it. Phillipa was having her ass reamed out while her lips were wrapped around a cock that had just been up her butt. Then the dick in Phillipa's mouth was pulled out and Matilda could see it glistening all wet and clean. She could also see poor little Phillipa gagging and heaving while she was still being assfucked.

Then the guy behind Phillipa pulled out of her ass. Matilda closed her eyes again and put her head back down. She knew her rest was over, and that in a moment she would have a dick back in her asshole. Sure enough, the baroness felt the head pressing at her opening. Then, without any difficulty at all, it slid right up.

Matilda relaxed and just let that cock do its thing in her butt. Then she had a thought. The baroness had done this so often, that she could kind of tell when a guy was getting close. The man in her ass felt like he might come pretty soon, but he wasn't there right now. Matilda really wanted to see Lily have to clean a dick. Maybe she could tighten up on this guy and get him so close, that he would come when he went into Lily next. Of course she didn't want to make him go too soon, or she would get stuck cleaning it herself. Still, it was worth the risk.

Her mind made up, Matilda clamped her asshole down on the cock that was thrusting into it. She could feel the man react as her sphincter muscles took hold. The baroness squeezed and relaxed over and over. If she felt the guy start to jerk at all, she quit squeezing entirely. Finally, the man behind her pulled out and headed over to Lily. Matilda was pretty sure that he wouldn't last much longer.

The baroness wasn't disappointed. Just a few seconds after he had his dick plowed up Lily's asshole, the young male servant began to jerk and thrust. Matilda could tell that he was already coming up Lily's butthole. Lily could too, if the look of absolute horror on her face was any indication. The baroness started to actually smile, but then she felt the man lodged up her own ass begin to jerk. A moment later, Matilda knew that Lily wasn't going to be the only one cleaning a dick. Then, just to add to the fun, Matilda heard the man inside Phillipa yell and also heard the Spaniard gasp of horror. It appeared that all three of them would have their tongues working to clean dicks at the same time.

And that was just what happened. In almost no time, the three ladies had dicks stuffed in their mouths to be cleaned. Matilda used her tongue to clean hers as quickly as possible. It didn't take long. The baroness had done this several times, and while she still hated the taste, she was accustomed to it. Quickly, she was able to release the now clean penis from her mouth.

That gave Matilda time to look over at the other ladies. Lily had a look of absolute revulsion on her face as the guy was just pushing his dick in and out of her mouth. Phillipa had it the worst, of course, because with the order they were in, she still had another cock up her butt.

A few seconds later, the baroness saw clean dicks pulled out of both Lily and Phillipa's mouths. Lily looked like she wanted to vomit, while Phillipa was just sobbing while the next dick was plowing up her behind. Then Matilda had to stop watching, the man behind Phillipa was pulling out and the baroness knew that it would be up her asshole next.

Matilda waited while the man screwed her asshole. Then, after he had pulled out of her and stuck it up Lily's butt, the baroness looked around. There were only two men left. The man screwing Lily's ass, and her husband who was up one of the other servant's butts. Then, even as she watched him, Frederick was cumming inside that ass. Matilda watched as her husband made the servant girl clean him off.

So, now it was down to one. The guy had pulled out of Lily and was working his way around the table. There were three buttholes to plow before he was back to Phillipa. Matilda didn't know how long the guy could last, but she hoped he wouldn't make it to her again. Aside from how tired her butt was, she really didn't want to make a dirty dick cum in her mouth.

The guy had made it through two of the girls and was stuck up the ass of the third. He appeared to be getting very close, but Matilda still wasn't sure how long he would last. Then he was finishing up that woman and moving to Phillipa. Matilda looked back and thought she saw the penis twitching even before in pushed its way into Phillipa's ass. The baroness didn't think this would take long. It didn't.

Only a very few seconds after he was lodged up Phillipa's ass, the man let out a howl and jammed up the girl's ass as far as he could. Poor Phillipa just began to cry as the last dick squirted up her bottom. Matilda tried to sound concerned as she asked Phillipa why she was crying. The little Spanish maid told her that she was already sick at her stomach and now she would have to clean another penis. It wasn't until Matilda reminded her, that Phillipa realized that this was the last one and that she was actually going to have to suck it until it came in her mouth. Phillipa let out an absolute howl.

Of course, that howl was very convenient. The lucky winner had no problem sticking his dick right in Phillipa's mouth. Her howl ended in a gasping sputter. The man started thrusting in and out of the maid's mouth as she sucked on his rod.

While this was going on, Matilda started to get up. But Frederick told the other ladies to stay where they were until it was over. He wanted to see all those butts pried open until Phillipa was finished. Matilda bent back over and pulled her cheeks apart. She and the other four ladies kept their abused and sore anuses clearly in view while Phillipa sucked off that last dick.

Matilda watched the little Spanish bitch work that dick. Actually, the dick seemed to be working her. Phillipa just sort of stood there, while that cock rammed in and out of her mouth. After a while, the guy tensed up and Matilda could tell that he was shooting into Phillipa's mouth. The maid started to choke and gag, but the guy just held her head on his dick. When he was finally, done, he release the maid's head and Phillipa sort of jerked back, gagging and coughing. Phillipa had swallowed most of it, but there was a little cum dripping down both corners of her mouth.

When Phillipa had finished, the ladies once again thought they were done, but Frederick told them that there was one more thing to do. He was going to establish once and for all, who was in charge and who was to obey.

With that Frederick moved behind Phillipa and slammed his cock right up her pussy. Phillipa had sort of sagged down after sucking that man off, but as the baron drove into her vagina, the Spanish maid's eyes almost popped out of her head. Frederick just thrust into Phillipa a few times, before pulling out and moving down the line. Matilda braced herself for that dick plowing into her own pussy, but Frederick passed right by her and moved over to Lily. The baroness couldn't understand why Frederick had passed by her, and she was really confused by the fact that she was actually disappointed.

Meanwhile, the baron positioned himself behind Lily and pushed into her cunt. Lily didn't react much, after all Frederick fucked her all the time. She was just waiting for this awful night to be over. But the other three girls began to sob. They all realized that in a moment, the baron was going to push himself into their pussies. Their entire bodies were now property of the baron and there was absolutely nothing any of them could do about it.

As the baron made his way down the row, and pushed himself into each waiting pussy, the last three girls continued to cry. They had always known that Frederick was their master, but it wasn't until this moment that they realized how complete his control over them was. As he rummaged around inside them, they each knew that everything they had, their entire beings, were at the mercy and control of the baron.

Matilda really thought things were over at that point, but Frederick was moving back behind her. Then, before she could think or react, her husband had slammed his cock right up her cunt. The baroness wasn't sure what to make of it. She had been exposed, humiliated, and abused for almost a year now. But in all that time, no one, not even her husband had entered her vagina. Now, here he was inside her. And for some reason, Matilda realized that she was enjoying it. She was proud of the fact that her husband wanted her and more than anything she wanted to please him.

These new feeling confused the baroness. It wasn't that she found what was going on physically pleasant. She still knew that women didn't really enjoy sex. But she did feel proud that she was satisfying her husband. Why did she care? She certainly hadn't for as long as she could remember. Now, after all this abuse, she suddenly wanted Frederick to be proud of her. What was happening to her?

While the baroness was lost in her thoughts, Frederick was lost in her cunt. He pounded away in Matilda's pussy, until with a roar, he came inside it for the first time in several years. As he looked down at his wife, he realized that she had become a rather attractive woman. Through the forced dieting, she was pleasantly curvy, but in no way fat. And her training was almost complete. Things were progressing perfectly.

When he had pulled out of his wife, Frederick announced that the evening was over. He said nothing to Matilda about her broomsticks. He was curious to see if she would replace them without even being told. Sure enough, she got up and headed right over to the brooms.

Matilda was still confused. Her husband had fucked her for the first time in so long she couldn't remember. What was more, she hadn't resented it. In fact, she had been proud that he desired her. Then he was telling her that the evening was over. Well she knew what she was supposed to do, and she wouldn't disappoint her husband. Without a second thought, Matilda grabbed the brooms and shoved them back up her holes. Then she stumbled out of the room to her bed. When she got there, Matilda pulled the brooms out of her orifices and laid down. That night, the baroness slept better than she had all year.

* * *

Dear Readers,

I hope this story is being enjoyed. The only thing I ask, is that if you would take the time to leave feedback, vote, or leave comments, it would be greatly appreciated. The only reward we writers receive is having our readers tell us what they think of our stories. Thank you very much.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds