• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Basket Ball Game

The Basket Ball Game

Sitting at the Basket Ball game watching the men go back and forth. I catch my eye on one man, tall, dark and very handsome. I seen the bulge in his shorts and can only imagine what he would feel like inside me. I let my mind wonder so that I don't even see the game anymore. I imagine you standing over me, watching the sweat glisten on your skin. Mmmmm, my body starts to get all tingly and I feel myself starting to sweat at the thought of you near me.

Too scared to approach you, I sit and wait for you to walk by. I watch every move that you make and want you even more. I start to run my hands along my inner part of my thighs, up into my short skirt. I let my fingers slide threw my panties to feel my clit hard and my panties soaked. Slowly I let my finger slide into my pussy, touching, playing. I let my fingers glide in and out of my pussy, moving my hips slowly to the rhythm. Trying to stay quiet so that no one can see what I was doing.

Then all of a sudden I realize you are standing there watching me. I begin to shake, not because of embarrassment but because I see that you are enjoying what you see. I look down to see that you cock is hard as a rock and I get even more turned on. I start to remove my fingers from my pussy and you look at me letting me know you want me to continue. You sit next to me, lay your towel over my lap and being to let you hand slide under it and into my slit. We both stare out into the Basket Ball court as if nothing is going on. While letting you thumb massage my clit, you stick your finger into my pussy. I let out a low moan letting you know how good it feels. You keep gliding your finger in and out, the inner walls of my pussy begin to squeeze around you finger as you lead me into an orgasm.

Slowly you reach for my hand, I stand up and you lead me behind the bleachers. Once there, you start to kiss me, letting you tongue run control of mine. I feel you lowering you hands from neck and slowly remove my shirt. I feel myself gasp for air, electricity running thru my body as you begin to rub my breast and squeeze my nipples. Running your tongue along my chest, you start to kiss me lower, feeling your breathe as it hits my nipples. Taking my nibble into you mouth you lightly start nibble on it, letting your tongue run in circles, you send me close to another orgasm. You cup my breast again and start to kiss me, you run your hands along my side, slowly bring my skirt up above my hips.

I feel myself getting very weak at the knees as you start to remove my panties. As they glide down my legs, you run your hand along my inner thighs the way you seen me run mine. You pause for a second to tease me, knowing I want you more now then I had before. Then, without a warning you insert your finger into my pussy. No playing, no rubbing, just ramming it in. I moan with pleasure and you kiss me harder. With you other hand you reach behind me and help me to the floor, not removing your finger from my pussy. You begin to kiss me from my lips, to my neck, to my belly and down to my inner thighs. I squirm with pure pleasure. I feel your hot breathe getting closer and closer to my pussy, I feel my wetness and my body getting hotter and hotter. You run your tongue along my clit, having your finger inside my pussy still you then start to move it faster and faster. I feel my body twitching, my juices flowing, and I begin to orgasm again.

Standing up, you have me get on my knees and you start to remove your shorts. I see that you are very excited and I reach for your cock. I let my hands run up and down the shaft, slowly allow my mouth get closer and closer. I let my tongue run along the head of it, enjoying you taste. You then reach for my head and push your cock deep inside my mouth, I gag and try and pull away. You then grab my head again and thrust yourself back into my mouth. I accept your cock this time and I start to suck it and let my tongue dance around it. Feeling you swell inside my mouth, feeling your blood run thru your veins, I get so excited I reach down and start fingering my pussy once again. You start to ram your cock deeper into my mouth as I lock my lips around it. I feel you start to swell and I start suck you harder. Your body starts to quiver and you explode into my mouth. Swallowing all your cum, I run my hand along the head of you cock in a circular movement. You body starts to shake uncontrollably.

After sucking on your cock and enjoying all cum, you lay me back down on my back. Taking your hands you place then under my ass and you raise my hips. Slowly, and gentle you let your cock enter me. Feeling my hot pussy around your cock sends you into shivers, you pull back again and enter me but this time faster and with more force. You start to grind your hips into mine, your cock hitting every spot possible in my pussy. I come to an orgasm and you thrust harder and harder, I feel my pussy tighten around you cock cumin all over it.

When I am finished wish my orgasm you turn me over and have me on all fours. You slowly enter me from behind, hanging tightly onto my hips, you start to thrust your cock in me as far as you can. I feel you running your tongue along my neck and your breathe so hot. You then reach for my hair and lightly tug on it, ramming faster and harder into me. You then tell me you are ready to cum. I reach down below and reach back to grab your shaft feeling you swell with excitement you cum again. We lay there silently for a few minutes, cupping our bodies close to one another. You kiss me a few more times and explain to me that you have to go. You help me up, we get dressed and say our Good-bye's.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Basket Ball Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds