The Beast of Red Mountain

Jerking his cock with a fast pace, his thumb rubbing over the head, not taking his eyes off of Michelle. He took a deep breath and grunted as he exhaled. He leaned over and grabbed Michelle around her ankle and yanked her towards him, Michelle yelped as she slid across the ground. Michelle laid still; preparing herself for whatever was to come. Bigfoot wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her up; her crotch only inches away from his face. Michelle was hanging upside down and she felt the blood rush to her head.

Bigfoot buried his mouth into her pussy, his lips were surprising soft, but his tongue had a rough surface. His tongue was also long, Michelle felt it wiggle and burrow into her pussy. He twirled his tongue in a sporadic, clockwise motion, Michelle wriggled and moaned by the sensation. Drawing his tongue out, he started lapping his tongue against her clit. Pressing his tongue hard against her pussy, he began writhing his neck from side to side. Michelle trembled all over, curling her toes and digging her fingers into the soft dirt.

Bigfoot lifted his head from her mound and inhaled, deeply. He released her legs from his arms and Michelle slid down to the ground, she was still quivering and wasn't able to move. Before she had time to react, bigfoot grabbed her forearm and started tugging it across her body, Michelle was confused for a second, then he ran his other hand up under her butt cheek and started to flip her over. Michelle turned over and she laid flat on her stomach, too tired to lift herself up. Bigfoot grabbed her by her love handles and lifted her up until she was on her knees.

Michelle buried her cheek into the dirt and gritted her teeth; preparing for what was to come. Bigfoot positioned himself for doggystyle, grasping his hand around Michelle's love handle with his left hand, he started to guide his cock to Michelle's pussy, which was covered in his slobber. With a quick thrust, his rod penetrated her hole! Michelle reared her head up and groaned wildly, her body shook and her knees buckled. Bigfoot placed his other hand on Michelle's shoulder and pulled her back against his cock, Michelle quickly pushed herself up with her hands and her body went rigid.

Bigfoot began pounding her with quick, long strides. The sound of his thighs smacking against her ass, clapped and echoed in the rock overhang. With each thrust, Michelle was slammed forward, if not for his hand on her shoulder, she would surely go flying across the dirt. In his tight grip, Michelle started struggling to keep herself up, each time he collided against her, her head bounced, violently! She whimpered and yelped each time his cock slammed into her pussy, strands of spit hanging from her chin; flung in the air with each collision.

Bigfoot beared down on her even harder, quickening his rythm, he started grunting and huffing. Michelle was trembling under his weight and onslaught, she felt numb from the waist down. Her arms trembled and soon, gave out, she fell to the ground, the cold dirt felt as if it was stinging her blustered cheeks. Bigfoot didn't relent, he smacked his free hand down on her backside and pushed her down further. Her knees popped and ached from the pressure.

He leaned forward and started piledriving her! Slamming his gargantuan weight down on her nimble body. Michelle screamed; muffled by the dirt, when it seemed that she couldn't bare no more, she felt the hot gush of cum fill her cunt. As bigfoot empties his seed into her, he shudders and groans, he sounds like a big bear. Leaning over Michelle completely, he rolls over and lays still; his chest rising high and falling quickly.

Michelle lifts her head, her face covered with her own spit and dirt caped to her cheeks. She looks at bigfoot for a moment, feeling a weird mix of dread and fulfillment. Her body, exhausted and worn, she drops her head and falls to sleep.

***

Michelle opened her eyes; her eyelids shook as she tried to open them. It looked to be morning, the sun wasn't up and it was barely light out. Michelle propped herself up with one hand and examined her surroundings. She was on the road that lead up to the camping area. She spun around, looking for bigfoot, but she was alone.

Stumbling as she got to her feet, she felt confused, "What? What am I doing here?" She aked herself.

She walked along the road for a bit, looking into the woods and over her shoulder. "Where are you?" She called out.

Nothing responded. A truck appeared up over the hill and started heading towards Michelle, she signaled for them to stop, before the truck could come to a complete stop, Phillip jumped out from the passenger side.

"Michelle!" Phillip cried out and ran to her.

Her wrapped Michelle in his arms and held her tightly, "Oh, honey! Thank god you're safe." Phillip sobbed.

Michelle gazed off into the woods, not saying a word. As Phillip held her in his arms. She bit her lip and scrunched up her nose, "That dirty bastard." Michelle uttered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds