The Beginning

“Yes Kristine, daddy wants you, daddy wants to FUCK YOU” I yelled, and started to pound my cock into her with renewed vigor, lifting her ass cheeks high and pounding down into her, hearing the squelch of her juices as my cock acted like a plunger in her steaming pussy, hearing her wild screams, hearing my own roar as ... MY COCK DISINTEGRATED IN HER HOT PUSSY!!

At least that’s what it seemed like! I had never, ever, in all my life, CUM like that ... like a volcano erupting it’s hot lava and covering the whole world! ...and Kristine?, well she seemed to be having the same reaction ..totally out of control ...her hot pussy juices spurting and spewing all over my thrusting cock, her body turning to shivering, shuddering jelly as I poured my hot seed into her over and over again.

I think we both passed out with the intensity of it all, because my next recollection was the scratchy hiss of the TV that indicated that the video had finished. I turned to Kristine and found her grinning a little lopsidedly at me, her eyes still deep and languid. She flicked her eyes at the screen and whispered, “Do you think they enjoyed it as much as we did, daddy?”

I laughed and shook my head, “I can’t speak for you, but no one could have enjoyed it as much as I just did!!” I said.

She hugged me close, “Oh, I’m so glad, daddy, so glad it was good for you ... wow .. I thought I’d never stop cumming ..it was heaps better for me than for the girl on the video, I’m sure ...then she grinned impishly at me ..Mmm, perhaps we should put our own video out, in competition” she said.

I laughed, “I don’t think there’s a film strong enough to take our heat!” I said.

She sat up, letting me drown my eyes in her glorious breasts again, and trailed her finger down over my chest, staring me straight in the eyes, with that hot, horny look, “We could give it a title like ‘The first of many’ ... or ‘Every day is daughter’s day’ .. or” she said.

I reached up and drew her face down and kissed her deeply and passionately, our tongues dueling madly, then pulled back, grinning, “You don’t have to go on, I get the message ...and ... Yes, yes, yes. I want to fuck my hot little daughter again and again and again!!” I said, then drew her close and kissed her passionately ... a kiss that led to ... well! ... a promise is a promise, and there was no time like the present to start to keep it!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Beginning
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds