The Best Christmas

Carrie seemed fascinated with what she held and she slowly stroked her brother's prick, smearing the copious amount of pre-cum over the head and along it's length. Scott glanced over at Robyn who was entranced watching the siblings. Her eyes were glazed and she was jamming her fingers madly into her pussy.

Carrie scooted forward slightly, rubbing the head of Scott's cock against her hot cunt lips. And then she was falling backwards, pulling him with her in urgent need. Her legs embraced him, warm thighs squeezing his hips, soft tit flesh pressed against his chest. Her mouth was warm and wet; her breath fresh as they kissed as lovers for the first time. Again she took his dick in her hands and pressed down until the cockhead was enveloped by her cunt lips. Slowly, her brother's prick slid in, splitting her vaginal lips .

Moaning , Carrie began to hump upwards, meeting each oh her brother's slow thrusts with one of her own. Her pussy was extremely tight-- so tight, that Scott wondered if she had ever had a man inside her before. But her squirming body beneath his drove away such distracting thoughts. He opened his eyes to find her staring at him in the half darkness, her lips curled up in a smile and she whispered:

"Fuck me hard, big brother. Fill me with your cum."

Scott began thrusting in and out faster and faster, grunting with each plunge. Carrie savagely threw her hips up at him as her fingers tweaked her clit. They were so close....so close.

"I love you," Carrie whispered, giving in to the first shattering surge of her climax.

Robyn moved behind Scott and a second later he felt her fingers playing with his tight balls as her sweet tongue probed and licked around his anus. It was all too much and he began cumming.

Carrie's eyes grew wide, feeling the first liquid splash deep inside her .Moaning her brothers name, she came with him, biting down hard on his shoulder as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her.

Again and again his cock throbbed, firing into her, filling her tunnel with his cum. Her little cunt was squeezing him, milking every last drop from him. Scott could feel the anxiety of the day draining from his body even as his balls were drained of their cum.

This was turning out to be the best Christmas ever.

When it was over, Scott laid next to his sister and held her against his chest as their lips pressed together in tender kisses.

Robyn looked at the pair with amazement and pure lust.

"God," she said. "That was incredibly hot. Hey Scotty, think you can get it up again for me?" Before the boy could answer, Robyn was beside him, sucking new life into his deflated prick.

"Looks like you're in for a long night," Carrie whispered and watched her best friend go to work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds