• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Bet
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

The Bet

"FUCK YEAH!!!" I said as I noticed the time.

It was one thirty in the morning. I had technically won the bet. However, I'd just witnessed my mom getting her brains fucked out by my best friend. I didn't quite know what to think. I peeked back in the window to see mom still sitting on Steven's lap. They smiled at each other before mom slid off of my friend. Steven said something and I watched as my mom brought her head down to Steven's limp cock and sucked it into her mouth. Steven smiled as my mom sucked his cock back to life. It didn't take long before he was rock hard again. Mom pulled Steven's cock from her mouth and jerked it rapidly as she licked his balls. Mom sucked Steven's cock back into her greedy mouth as her hand found her pussy. Every minute or so I would notice Steven's eyes opening long enough to glance down at his phone. No doubt making sure that he was in the right spot. After a few minutes mom pulled Steven's glistening cock from her mouth long enough to say something. Steven said something back before pushing mom's head back down onto his cock. Shortly thereafter I heard Steven groan and mom's cheeks began to balloon. I'll give credit where credit is due, mom kept Steven's spurting cock in her mouth the whole time, swallowing only when Steven had stopped convulsing. Time stood still for me as my brain tried to process what'd happened. When I came to, mom was pulling her dress back up and Steven was stuffing his cell phone back into his pants. They both didn't say a word as they dressed. I waited a while before going back to the car and calling him.

"Well man, how'd it go?" I asked.

"Man...I fucked your mom! I got proof and everything." Steven said excitedly.

Later that night on the front porch Steven showed me the video not knowing that I'd watched the whole thing unfold.

"Well, that's proof alright." I said.

"Man I still can't believe it." Steven said.

"Well I guess there's still the thousand bucks you owe me." I smiled.

"What the fuck ever man, you saw it with your own eyes. I fucked you mom, she came like three times." Steven said.

"Check the time on the video dumbass." I said.

Steven checked back to the video and after a few minutes he said "motherfucker."

He could clearly see that it was after midnight before he actually fucked my mom. He quietly relented and dug the money out of his wallet before handing it to me. I took the money and made my way back into the house. I walked in the front door and saw mom sitting on the couch. She was reading a book as I passed by.

"Did you have a good time?" Mom asked.

"Sure did, how about you?" I asked.

"Um..yeah...same old same old." Mom said.

So here I am sitting in my room after watching my mom get fucked by my best friend. I'm not angry or anything like that. I won the money after all. I don't hold anything against Steven, he'd liked my mom for a long time and we're best buddies. Mom didn't seem to be upset or anything and there's no telling how long it's been since she'd been laid. I leaned back onto my pillow and smiled. What a crazy fucking week it'd been. Well one thing's for sure, next week I'm gonna go shopping with this extra spending money. I earned it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Bet
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds