• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bet

The Bet

I originally wrote this as part of a longer multi-chapter story which is yet to be completed. It will still feature in that story in due course but for those who like short stories, it works perfectly well as a complete tale in its own right.

It's difficult to know to which category this story belongs. It's hardly incest in the strict sense of the word, though some might regard it so. In the ends I opted for Loving Wives - which I suppose Rachel must be.

*****

Rachel and Helen were two beautiful identical twins in their early 20s. Both were highly desirable so it comes as something of a surprise to most people that Rachel is married but not Helen. To be honest, most men would have great difficulty deciding between them and would probably settle for trying to fuck them both, preferably at the same time, but that's men's fantasies for you. But not Simon, though. He picked Rachel and married her.

This story comes about because Helen had been adamant for a long time that no-one could tell them apart. Rachel was fed up with hearing her twin make this claim so she decided to bet Helen £100 that Simon would be able to spot the difference. She proposed that one evening Helen should take her place and be at home when Simon returned home from work. The terms of the bet were that she had to cook an evening meal for them and spend both evening and night together, without Simon realising she wasn't Rachel.

Helen was outraged that her sister should suggest such a thing - though Rachel was quite aware that Helen secretly fancied Simon and if she hadn't married Simon, Helen would probably have grabbed him. Rachel reassured Helen that she didn't need to fuck Simon. She could always say that her period had started, giving her an excuse to keep her panties on in bed. Simon had already seen Helen topless on the beach, so he would hardly be seeing anything new. All she had to do to win her £100 was to maintain the pretence until midday the next day.

Helen wasn't well off so £100 seemed like a lot of money for what she assumed would be a certainty. Of course, what she didn't realise was that the whole thing had been set up and Simon knew what was happening. Rachel and Simon realised that if Simon made a full-on sexual approach to Helen he was likely to be rebuffed, regardless of the £100, but if he took it step by small step, to protest about any individual small step would not seem worth risking £100 for. Simon likened this to boiling frogs. A frog dropped into a pan of boiling water would leap out immediately and would survive but if you put the frog in a pan of cold water and gradually heated the water to boiling, the frog would be doomed.

When Simon arrived back at their flat on the appointed evening, Helen was already busy preparing dinner. His first small step was to kiss Helen's neck and nuzzle her ear lobes as she worked in the kitchen. Helen had no problem with this; indeed, it was obvious that she quite enjoyed it. After he had changed out of his work suit, Simon poured them both a drink. While passing Helen her drink, he took the opportunity to run his hand over her behind, finishing with a playful slap. Helen took that in her stride too.

A while later, Simon came up behind Helen and put his arms around her, before sliding his hands under her blouse and cupping her naked breasts and rubbing her nipples - both sisters were fairly small-breasted and didn't wear bras. Helen was torn about this. She enjoyed the physical sensations but was unsure where it was leading. However, £100 was £100, so she merely pointed out that she was working at a hot stove and needed to concentrate.

Simon's next small step came after dinner. The two of them were standing up in the kitchen after clearing the table. Simon took Helen in his arms, thanked her for a truly delicious meal, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. As he was doing this, he ran his hand over her behind once more.

'Oh', he said, with a well-rehearsed note of surprise in his voice, 'you promised me that you weren't going to wear panties this evening.'

Of a sudden, Helen realised that Rachel had set her up so that she would lose the bet and she was furious with her sister. It was also clear that if Rachel had made such a promise only the previous day, the 'I'm on my period' excuse wasn't going to hold water. The combination of anger with her twin and a renewed determination to win the bet fired her up, as Rachel had known it would.

'I got too tied up with preparing the meal', she said, reaching under her skirt and pulling down her panties. 'There', she said, 'a promise is a promise and I always keep a promise', letting the panties fall to the floor and stepping out of them.

Helen's mind was now working overtime. The situation was beginning to get a bit out of hand and could only go in one direction. On the other hand, she was quite enjoying the way it was going and she could feel the moistness staring to develop between her legs. It also felt good to get one back on her scheming twin.

Simon and Helen settled down on the sofa to watch some TV. Simon put his arm around his sister-in-law's shoulders and rested his hand on her breast. He was careful to act casually, doing something that might come naturally with the woman who was supposedly his beautiful young wife. Beyond that he didn't push it too far. His next opportunity came, though, when the late evening film began, a film renowned for its sexual theme and very explicit scenes. It wasn't long before it started to have an effect.

'Pull your skirt up', Simon whispered in Helen's ear. 'I want to see your pussy.'

She was torn once again but it was only another small step and there was no real harm done. So what if Simon saw her pussy. It would serve Rachel right - it was her fault Helen was in this situation. She lifted her behind off the sofa and raised her skirt to her waist. Her only slight worry was that she was becoming very wet now and Simon might notice it. She had certainly noticed the growing bulge in his trousers.

Simon fought the temptation to move to the next step straightaway. He knew that, taken gradually, Helen would find it hard to resist. The opportunity came though when the lead actress in the film unzipped her partner's trousers and took out his cock.

'Would you do that to me', Simon pleaded into Helen's ear.

Helen knew full well where this had to be leading but she convinced herself that there was no real problem with touching Simon's cock. In any case, she'd seen it before, on the beach one day when Simon was changing out of his wet swimming costume and his towel had 'accidentally' slipped. She'd seen him glance in her direction but she'd been determined not to give him the satisfaction of knowing that she'd seen it. Mind you, from what she'd seen, his cock was rather beautiful and another, closer look wouldn't go amiss.

She reached across and undid his trousers. She slipped her hand into the opening and discovered that she wasn't the only one who'd removed their underwear. She took hold of the cock and with a little difficulty - it was almost fully erect - drew it out. It really was one of the loveliest cocks she'd ever seen and impressive too.

She glanced at the TV screen and saw the actress's head bobbing up and down. She had a pretty good idea what Simon was going to ask next and she thought that if she pre-empted him she might be able to regain some control over the situation. She leaned right across his lap and guided his cock into her mouth. If she played this right, Simon might be satisfied and she might avoid having to take the ultimate step. It wasn't that she didn't want Simon to fuck her - the juices that were beginning to flood from her cunt suggested otherwise - but she still felt a smidgeon of guilt about betraying her sister by taking it the whole way.

It was definitely the best blowjob she'd ever given in her life. Simon was uncircumcised but his foreskin had retracted with his erection and it was immediately obvious that his cockhead was intensely sensitive. She alternated between taking him as far as she could into her mouth and surrounding him with the wet warmth of her saliva, and focussing with her lips and tongue on the head. It very obviously and quickly had the desired effect.

'Oh yes! Like that... Oh yes! Don't stop... I love your mouth... That's the best ever... Fuck me with your beautiful mouth... Oh yes! Yessssssssss!'

As Simon's cum flooded into her mouth, the question flashed across her mind: did Rachel swallow or was she a spit-it-out sort of girl? Did she even let Simon cum in her mouth? Too late now, she thought, as she tipped her head back and let it all slide down her throat. And serve Rachel right - even if she doesn't now, Simon's going to insist on her swallowing in future. She'd better get used to it.

Helen licked the last remnants of cum off Simon's rapidly subsiding cock. She lay with her head on Simon's lap, looking at it, playing gently with it. It really was a very nice cock indeed and she'd more than enjoyed having it in her mouth and making him cum. Maybe he should have married her instead.

She stayed there quite happily and assumed that Simon was enjoying his post-orgasmic bliss, when suddenly he moved her head off his lap and sprang up. He knelt on the floor in front of her, pushed her skirt well out of the way, and spread her legs apart.

'I can hardly not return the favour', he said, 'not after what you just did. That was totally amazing.'

And with that he plunged his mouth down on her sex. It wasn't the most sophisticated oral sex she'd ever had but she was already thoroughly aroused and, coupled with the thrill of the forbidden, it didn't take too much attention on her clit and the entrance to her cunt to have her cumming very hard.

By the time Helen had come down from her climax, Simon was already erect again. Not just erect but straight as a ramrod.

'Bed!' he commanded, 'right now!'

He took her by the hand and dragged her along the corridor to the bedroom that he shared with Rachel. It took him only seconds to unzip Helen's skirt and push it down over her hips, from where it fell to the floor by itself, and to unbutton her blouse and push it off her shoulders. He virtually flung her on the bed before ripping his own clothes off. In less than a minute or two from entering the bedroom, Simon was lying on top of Helen, his cock poised at the entrance to her thoroughly wet cunt. She'd had no time to think. This was it. Her sister's husband was about to fuck her and she wanted it. She wanted it very badly. She wanted that beautiful cock inside her and she wanted Simon to empty his gorgeous balls into the very depths of her body.

With one thrust he was in her. All the way into her depths. There was no finesse to what he was doing but that wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want gentle love to be made to her, she wanted a thorough fucking and that's what she got. Simon pounded her cunt and she pushed back at him with equal verve, thrust matching thrust. It lasted a lot longer than she expected, but then both of them had cum only a short while before. When it did come it was easily the equal of what they'd already experienced.

Simon rolled onto his side, pulling Helen with him, keeping his cock inside her. He wanted to feel it go down while surrounded by her beautiful warm, wet, cunt that was now full of his sperm.

'Oh Helen', he uttered, 'I've wanted to do that so for long, you have no idea how long.'

Helen leapt up, a startled look flashing across her face.

'What did you say? What did you call me?'

'I called you Helen, because that's your name.'

'How did you know? How long have you known? You knew but you still went on with it.'

She couldn't decide whether to cry at having been tricked or rise to a fury.

'From first thing this evening. Rachel hates it when I start groping her while she's trying to cook. She gets quite cross and I usually get a slap for my pains, but you seemed to enjoy it. And you certainly enjoyed everything that followed.'

Helen collapsed back onto the bed, flabbergasted. Questions raced through her mind. Was she going to admit to Rachel what had happened or was she simply going to tell her that Simon had spotted the subterfuge right from the start and that she'd lost the bet. Or was she going to try to bluff it out - Simon was hardly going to reveal what had really happened, was he? And what about the future? Would she be able to resist the temptation to fuck Simon again if the opportunity arose? Would she even try to set the opportunity up?

She was deep in thought when she heard the sound of the front door of the flat being opened. She grabbed the duvet and flung it round her, leaving Simon lying totally naked on the bed.

'Hello', Rachel called out as she walked towards the bedroom.

Within moments she was framed in the bedroom doorway.

'So you lost the bet then', she said, with a big grin on her face. 'That's £100 you owe me and cheap at the price I reckon.

'Mind you, Simon's already said that he'll pay it for you.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1114 milliseconds