The Big Dick Club Pt. 03

"You will only be able to advance so far. Not enough to identify the main players. That's fine, continue collecting as much evidence you can regarding your clients." Her mind racing as she thought of the next step until she came to the inevitable conclusion. She was going to have to join the Big Dick Club.

"Ughhhhh Ughhhhh Fuckkk I am cummingggg..." She yelled as she continued riding his dick. Riding up and down his pole. He came at the same time, milky white fluid squirting out of her filled pussy.

Aidan for the second time in his life got out fucked. First by Alexandra Daddario and now by Elena Hosyk, the associate CIA director. In fact, she had fucked him to exhaustion in only an hour.

"I am going to un-mute the bugs. We're gonna fuck on camera again to avoid suspicion. After all, if I didn't get the Aidan and his five rules treatment, they would get suspicious." ordered Elena as she put her clothes back on.

Alexandra Daddario's attention was drawn back to the screen as the pair came back in sight. The familiar voice of Aidan went through his five rules. Elena nodded confidently.

"Thwack Thwack Thwack..."

Aidan gripped her loose fishtail braid tightly, even more hair had come loose from their previous fuck session, making Elena look even more sexy. He wrapped it around his wrist as if playing tug of war and yanked back harder. His other hand pressed down on her back, pressing her breasts tightly against the marble counter top. The cold surface making her nipples hard. Her neck arched back painfully as he went to pound town in her anus.

Elena was yet again, pleasantly surprised. He had waited for her to agree and quickly ripped her expensive dress and bra completely. Her clothes lay in taters on the floor. Her panties were stuffed in her mouth, muffling her moans. Instead of going for her vagina as she expected, he went raw into her ass. No lube, no gentleness. Even she had yelled from the abruptness and pain. But pleasure had quickly replaced pain. She was now getting as ass fucking that few men or women had given her.

Elena's expressions shifting between pain and pleasure and her loud muffled moans turned on Alexandra Daddario even more. If she was there in person, she would have jumped on this beautiful red head. As time passed, Alexandra Daddario was even more impressed. Elena had continued to take Aidan's anal pounding for hours, longer that even the big booty queen Kim Kardashian had been able to. Perhaps it was time to recruit a new employee. She dialed a number and the voice that answered surprised her.

"I am aware of the case. I am monitoring the situation as well. It seems to perfect for the occasion. Run an extensive background check. If she checks out, I will personally recruit and handle her."

'Damn, this girl is lucky. One of the three heads of the BDC herself was going to recruit her' Alexandra was shocked.

******************

"Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck!! Ohhhhh yes, baby, that feels so good."

Deepika Padukone moaned. She was standing in the corner of the bedroom, her hands were tied over her head, the rope connected to the ceiling. Richard had wrapped his hands in her gorgeous long hair, wrapping it in an unkempt bun as he fucked her ass. He would thrust in slowly till he was buried balls deep in her. He then thrust up, lifting her off her feet, the only thing keeping her afloat, were her hands tied to the ceiling and his cock in her ass.

It felt so good. Deepika had never tried anal before. Most guys she slept with were too intimated or timid. In fact a lot came almost instantly. She couldn't blame them. She was smoking hot and she knew it. She wiggle her ass, churning that thick white cock inside her. Her eyes closed as she bit her lips ecstatic.

"Harder, harder! Fuck me harder god damn it!!" Priyanka Chopra yelled at the top of her voice.

She was standing in the opposite corner of the room, facing her friend. She was tied in a breast harness, the supple rope squeezing her beautiful tits tightly. Chang had roughly gripped her hair, his other hand holding onto the harness as he pounded her anus. He was very fast and definitely fucking her harder than any guy had ever done. However, the inner slut in Priyanka wanted more.

She had the same story. Most guys came almost instantly after seeing her scorching hot naked body. Every since she moved to the US, she had hooked up with a few guys who weren't so timid, but it wasn't enough. None had given her the fucking she craved, until today.

Chang started walking forward, Priyanka wincing with each step as his thick cock ripped her apart. Soon the two Indian hotties were facing each other, their lips locked in a kiss. They held each other's hands, moaning occasionally as the two BDC employees went to pound town.

Deepika Padukone was lying on the bed, Priyanka Chopra lying on top of her. The pair were kissing each other, their clits rubbing against each other, their nipples pressed tightly against each other. Chang approached them from behind and quickly slipped into Deepika's pussy. A few rapid thrusts were all it took for him to finally cum inside her. He collapsed onto the floor as Richard quickly took his place, entering Priyanka's pussy. He came just as quickly.

It was a beautiful sight to behold. The two sexy actresses wrapped around each other tightly with cum dripping out of their pussies. They quickly changed positioned to 69, licking and sucking the cum clean from each other.

******************

Elena Hosyk woke up with a mind numbing headache. He had fucked her good. She was impressed. She was actually sore. Few guys had managed to do that. Her clothes lay in taters, so she walked naked to the fridge to get a drink. Aidan had left promptly after finishing her. They did wanted to allay any suspicion, so they followed his normal routine.

There was a knock on her door. Elena answered the door without a care, her glorious naked body well displayed. Even she was surprised. Scarlett Johansson was standing outside. Wearing a sexy red sleeveless dress, her blonde hair in sexy curls.

"May I come in?" She asked with her usual radiant smile.

******************

In an abandoned warehouse outside New York, three stage lights focused on the center of the warehouse. There was a raised platform spanning the entire perimeter. It was crowded with members of the BDC. In addition, multiple cameras were focused to allow members who could not attend to view the event remotely.

"You have a simple goal. Survive. Survive till every single cock is dry. If you succeed, you will be officially accepted into to the BDC." The digital voice spoke over to PA.

Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone stood back to back. Their sexy bodies were completely naked. Their long hair and assess pressed against each other.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready."

"Yes."

"Begin."

A literal horde of men ran towards the two, trying to claim first blood. Soon the warehouse was covered in the sound of bodies smashing against each other and muffled moans from penis stuffed mouths.

The two Bollywood beauties were completely filled. No holes left open. Mouth, pussy and ass were filled with thick huge dicks. They held onto each other's hand, supporting each other. The men did not hold back, they fucked them hard and fast and as soon as one came, another took his place. The no holes bared fuck fest was just beginning, for in addition to the men surrounding them, more were waiting outside. It was going to be a long week...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds